Under My Umbrella Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had two more driving lessons and she would be ready to test for her license, with tax season beginning her appointment book was filling rapidly, she was anxious to take the test and get it out of the way. The first she could get a test date was the end of January, she locked it in, we continued having her drive nearly all the time. With tax season in full swing there was at least one vehicle in the driveway each night when I got home around five thirty, she had determined early on that office hours were going to end at six, when I questioned why, the answer she gave made a lot of sense.

"If I give an inch they'll take a mile, nobody sets out to disrupt your life, but if you let them they will. I've watched this stuff happen for years and I refuse to get caught in that trap, if eight in the morning until six at night isn't convenient they'll need to find somewhere else. You and I have a life as well ya know."

I'd begun bringing a bouquet of fresh cut flowers home every Monday, I loved how she always had them displayed prominently on the dining table. Her driving test went without a hitch, she'd had three discrepancies which was nothing at all, that very night when I got home, she announced we were going to Chinese for supper and that SHE was driving.

When she called to tell her folks she now had a drivers license Ethel expressed a desire to come visit us, if the first weekend in February was okay with us they planned to visit. When Alli asked what the occasion was her mom told her they wanted to see our home and talk about wedding plans. We put them in our guest room with an attached bath, both Ethel and Mike were impressed with their daughters home. They had arrived mid-afternoon, when I got home at my regular time her folks wanted to take us to eat, when Alli told them of a little hole in the wall fish shop they liked the idea. We heard nothing but rants and raves about how good the food was the rest of the evening.

Saturday morning we took them to see the floral operations ending up at the greenhouses, Mike couldn't believe how large the facilities were, Ethel gushed over all the different varieties of flowers. It was also basket planting time so there were hundreds of what would in a few weeks be the beginnings of hanging baskets for porches and outdoors once spring hit. Alli pointed to a rather large hanging pot and told her mom that one was hers, we had planted it just for her, she loved million bells, we made sure that was going to happen for her front porch.

It was lunch at Appleby's and then home, Mike and I messed around it the shop while Alli and her mom made wedding plans. Over supper Alli told her folks what she wanted, a wedding outdoors next to the pond in her folks back yard and she wanted us to say the vows under our favorite umbrella, she didn't want fancy, she didn't want expensive, she wanted a simple wedding. Mike looked at her with a smirk on his face,

"Good luck with that little girl, we can certainly do simple but with all the family you know small is out of the question, it doesn't need to be ostentatious, but Alli you can't expect those people to not wanna see your wedding."

Mike was right, with so many wanting to be invited from her hometown and from where we lived Ethel suggested we have a ceremony in each place, the actual wedding would take place at her folks, then two weeks later we could do a smaller version where we lived. Between all my employees and long time customers combined with her former co-workers we estimated there were over one hundred fifty people who wanted to see us wed a second time. We had been a bit apprehensive when her folks said they wanted to visit, after they'd left for home we were so glad they did.

Valentine was a Friday, I had flowers delivered to her at the office on Monday intending to do so every day until Thursday, after a rousing session of love making Monday night in thanks for the flowers I told her to keep Friday and the following Monday open. Considering how she wore me out Monday I wondered if flowers every day was a good idea, as it turned out I was rewarded again on Wednesday. At 7:45 Friday morning we were on a flight bound for the Florida Keys, I'd reserved a cabana at a resort that put us right on the water, it was a wonderful Valentine day and weekend. We had decided to spend some of our vacation trying a few new positions in her book on sex and I have to tell you, some of those are not humanly possible, it may look like it in the drawing, but unless you're double jointed it only yields pain.

Our last night in the Keys we felt brave and risqué at the same time leaving the cabana just after midnight to make love on the beach in the moonlight. We were on a blanket behind a dune and nearly got caught, once the couple strolling hand in hand along the beach were well out of earshot we giggled and chuckled while we enjoyed each other's body. She was riding me when her climax hit, I saw her mouth fall open knowing she was about to scream, I quickly put a towel to her mouth, she bit down and let out a muffled sound as her body convulsed. I erupted within a minute of her, we lay there sated at least twenty minutes, making sure the coast was clear, we strolled to the water and washed off. Naked.

The weeks seemed to fly by as our wedding day approached, it seemed every time we had finalized and idea someone would suggest something else, hanging up the phone one evening Alli looked at me in disgust.

"Enough of this shit. I am so tired of everybody and their ideas of how OUR wedding should go. I'm ready to elope and say the hell with all of them."

I cuddled her on the couch settling her down, with my hand inside her blouse softly caressing her breasts, something she likes, I looked down, kissed her and announced.

"You know we can't do that Alli, it would break your mother's heart. Your folks have waited thirty four years for you to marry, you can't so this to them hon, I have an idea. Why don't you and I make a final decision on what we want, the next time someone calls with suggestions you hand the phone to me, I'll happily be your fall guy. Deal?"

We spent the rest of the evening making final plans and then a quick session making love before sleep overtook us. Over the next three weeks I fielded no less than six calls about our wedding, two of them ended with the offended parties hanging up. I was careful not to be offensive to her mom or sister, the others I wasn't all that concerned about and neither was Alli.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of just over two hundred people under an umbrella that had been permanently affixed to the vine covered arbor, staring as the most radiant sight I'd ever seen. It was my Alli walking to me on her father's arm with the wedding march playing, she looked gorgeous and the smile never left her face from the first step she and her dad had taken. We did indeed say our vows under that trusty umbrella, the rest of the day was a blur to us, everything went like a well oiled machine, we spent the night at the airport Hilton and left for eight days in Australia early the next morning.

While on our honeymoon we considered doing the topless beach gig, deciding neither of us wanted that, being naked in the bedroom was just fine with us. She was hit on several times when we sat on the beach, anytime I would leave for a beverage there would be some nimrod trying to chat her up when I returned. Alli never wavered once, though she'd tell them to piss off they'd hang around until I got back, what is wrong with dickheads like that? In our room I commented on how many guys were paying attention to her, the response was priceless.

"No one but you paid any attention to me for thirty three years, now that I have a ring on my finger they all want to fuck me. Well, fuck them, I have all the man I'll ever want in you."

Talk about a huge boost to my ego, walking into our honeymoon suite I didn't bother taking her into the bedroom, I stripped her the moment the door closed and pounded her pussy on the couch like there was no tomorrow. As we lay there she giggled at our clothes strewn about on the floor, I'd been in such a hurry I'd ripped her panties, with a smirk she told me she wanted them replaced with silk ones. I was all for that.

Three days after returning from our honeymoon we re-enacted the ceremony for the people in town who couldn't travel all the way to Alli's parents. We basically said our vows over again under the umbrella without our wedding attendants, the second meal and reception were actually more fun than the first was, or maybe we were simply more relaxed. A few weeks later I came home to a house that seemed to be under-lit, there was just enough light shining through to indicate someone lived there. Walking in the garage entry door I yelled *I'm Home* like I did every night. The answer I received was, *In the bedroom*.

Lying on the bed was Alli in a skimpy pair of sheer panties and nothing else, her perfectly shaped breasts were pointing straight up waiting for me to smother them with attention.

"What's all this my love?" I asked.

"This is your very horny wife, we're going to suck each other and then you're going to put a baby in me. I'm ovulating, expect to plant lots of seed over the next two days, I want to be pregnant Naial, my clock is ticking."

I then remembered her telling me the week we got married that she'd gone off the pill, her body would be ready to conceive by now. I crawled on the bed after undressing, Alli pushed me back, kneeling next to me she engulfed as much of my cock as she could get in her mouth, I felt her move sideways and knew there was going to be a pussy in my face in seconds, we'd come to enjoy 69. I had no intention of getting my rocks in her mouth, I worked on her clit bringing her to a quick climax, then rolled her off me, got into position and slowly filled her pussy with every inch of cock I possessed. I patted her leg to switch position.

She didn't respond, "Not tonight honey, I want to look in your eyes when you fill my pussy with all those little soldiers sent to find an egg and make me a mommy. When you're ready to cum I want you to lift so I can watch you shoot a baby inside me, our little chocolate baby."

I did as she asked, I didn't need to tell her I was close, she knew my body and sensed it, pushing me up as she slid a pillow under her head, smiling as she watched our bodies become one. She normally came at least once before I did, tonight was different, she didn't cum until I rammed tight to her cunt and grunted, sperm hitting her cervix, splashing inside her. It was then she let out a long wail as she pushed against me, hips gyrating, mouth open gasping for air, I sensed she was well pleased as well as sated.

After supper we made love on the living room floor and then again the next morning in the shower. I told she was killing me, she told me she was gonna get a baby out of me and to keep fucking. What's a guy to do? I kept fucking her, all total we screwed six times in three days, my dick felt like it was going to fall off. She was swollen, sore and finally satisfied for the moment, that weekend we got it on three more times, as she so succinctly stated, *just in case*.

Her period was always like clock work and when she missed she was certain she was pregnant, she didn't tell me until she was sure. On a Saturday night when our bedroom was a steamy sultry dungeon of raw passion she lay next to me with cum dribbling out onto the sheets.

"Naial I have something to tell you." I pulled back enough to look into her face. "There's a baby in my tummy, you're gonna be a daddy."

She didn't want to tell her family right away, by the time we went to be with them over the fourth of July she had a nice baby bump, as thin as she was it was quite evident. Even with looser clothes you could see it in her face and her breasts were beginning to get bigger. Her folks greeted us in the driveway when we pulled up, after hugs and smiles Ethel stood back looking her up and down.

"Alli, there's something different, if I didn't know better I'd say you were pregnant. Oh my God, you are pregnant. Why didn't you tell me?"

The entire weekend went like that, everyone excited we were going to be parents, Mike wanted to sit with her on the couch, with his hand on her tummy he spoke to his next grandchild as though it was in his lap already. I was quite moved by that, I had never seen anyone do it before, but it was something I was going to begin doing, talking to my unborn child. The trip home was inundated with numerous stops to pee and walk around a bit, the moms at the rest stops or gas stations would smile and nod, somehow knowing the glow on her face was due to life growing within.

I so enjoyed Alli being pregnant, there was just something about her that radiated life and love, not to mention the increased libido the first six months or so, oh, and the lager breasts. I'm not a big boob guy, by that I mean they don't have to be big to please me, Alli's normal 34B was just fine with me, but it was different knowing they were filling with mothers milk. She would tell me to be careful with them, at times she was quite sensitive, other times she wanted them sucked hard. We would sit together watching a movie or TV in the evening, my hand on her tummy waiting for movement of some sort.

The little peanut growing within never seemed to disappoint me, sooner or later the baby would move causing me to smile from ear to ear and Alli to complain it was laying against her bladder. By the time the holiday season was upon us she was sticking out considerably, we decided we'd go for Christmas and not turkey day, the baby was due in February, she didn't want to travel after Christmas. The girls across the street were so excited about our baby, they would ask Alli tons of questions, questions Alli told me they'd likely not ask their mother. Alli would answer them in a clinical manner making sure her answers were age appropriate.

The trip home for Christmas was relatively uneventful other than the fact that Alli seemed restless and uncomfortable, there was something off about her demeanor that I couldn't put my finger on. My mind was jogged when she began talking about how her parents had gone pout of their way doting over her, way Mike fawned over Alli you'd have thought it was his child and not ours. Alli didn't mind, knowing that one day he wouldn't be around to dote over his baby girl, it seemed that if Mike wasn't doing for her Ethel was. There were a few times when Alli would ask me to take her to the room, she'd reached her ability to cope and needed some alone time, thankfully her folks understood and never fussed about it.

Christmas day was all about grandkids, food and laughter, what a wonderful day it turned out to be, I had gotten a sapphire ring with matching earrings, she rewarded me while taking her afternoon nap. I had intended to lay down with her, she had intended to get on her hands and knees and have me fill her eagerly awaiting kitty with semen. Other than on her side that was about the only position she felt comfortable in as far along as she was, I liked watching her breasts swing with each stroke now that they were bigger.

We had planned to stay a few days after the holiday but Alli was too uncomfortable and wanted to go home, instead of the normal four hour drive it took us over five, we stopped a lot for her to get out and move around as well as pee often. She was out of sorts, that was plain to see, she behaved as if all was okay placing my hand on her stomach as I drove, that little runt inside her was all over the place, no wonder she was uncomfortable, pulling into the driveway she sighed heavily, so happy to be back in her own home.

A week later she still wasn't herself, against her wishes I took her to see the pediatrician, who told her nothing but bed rest until the baby was born. I was talking about taking a month or more off to be with her, she insisted I continue going to work, three days later when I got home there sat Mike and Ethel's car in the driveway. Walking in I was greeted by the aroma of freshly cooked and a mother in law pointing toward our bedroom after a hello kiss on the cheek. After hugs and kisses from my bride I sat on the bed waiting for Alli to fill me in.

"Mama and daddy decided to drive down and see how I am. Daddy is gonna drive back in two days but mama is going to stay here until the baby is born. The doctor wants me to stay off my feet and you need to be at work, let her do this, she'll be in her element."

She was correct, the doctor did tell to stay off her feet as much as possible and just rest, with the due date only a month away doctor Alice thought it best to do as little as possible and wait for the baby. Ethel being there was just what Alli needed, within a few days she'd perked up considerably. We weren't making love much at all, I had resolved myself to the fact that I could wait, getting my nut wasn't wort making life miserable for her, there were a few hand jobs along with the occasional intercourse, it all depended on how she was feeling. We didn't know it at the time, but we made love slow and tender two nights before our first daughter was born.

On February eleventh our little girl was born at 6:29 PM, we named her Hazel after Alli's great grandmother. We had chosen to wait for the gender, I had suspected a girl, Alli said it was a boy all along, no girl she knew was ever that rambunctious. Being like every other set of new parents we thought she was perfect, we were both surprised at how light toned her skin was, she definitely had black features, but her skin would have easily passed for Hispanic if that mattered. I mention it only to give you an idea of what she looked like, her hair was a tighter curl than Alli's, being long and lanky she had her mama's body for sure.

Alli had hired a lady to cover the business from January on, a young Asian girl named Mai Lu, sweet kid and sharp as a tack, she took to Alli's style like a duck to water and by the middle of January she was entirely on her own. I chose to stay home for two weeks after Hazel was born, my favorite time was watching as Hazel wrapped her little lips around a nipple and nursed, I could have watched her for hours. Plump little lips drawing mama's nipple beyond a normal length, sucking as much of the breast into her mouth as possible, sometimes having to stop and cough because she'd been a little pig.

By the end of the first week we'd worked out a routine where I would get up and bring Hazel to Alli for her two o'clock feeding, burp her, change her and then walk her back to sleep. Nearly every night Alli would be back to sleep in the ten or fifteen minutes it took me to get the peanut back to sleep, some would say I was pussy whipped, I'd say I was doing what I wanted to do and if that made life easier for Alli, then so be it. Hazel grew in leaps and bounds or so it seemed, gaining weight, becoming more alert, beginning to focus, the highlight of our day was when she smiled, it took my breath away.

I hadn't really been paying attention to how old she was or that we hadn't made love in some time until one night after I'd put the baby back to bed and slipped into bed to find Alli wide awake. Rolling into my grasp she kissed my neck and put her lips next to my ear, my dick was instantly hard, this was what she sometimes did before making love.

"I saved a little milk in each breast if you'd like to try it. Doctor Alice told me this afternoon that I was ready to go and could make my husband happy again. I can only imagine how backed up you are, I think I need all of that pent up energy released inside my kitty, is there still a tomcat in those underwear?"

I gently latched onto a nipple sucking softly. "Oh you need to suck harder than that Naial, if it's too much I'll let you know."