Under My Umbrella Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few heavier sucks I felt the warm sweet taste of a mother's milk flood my mouth, no wonder babies liked it so much, I was going to have to do this again. Sitting with her back against the headboard she cradled my head as I emptied what little bit was left in each breast, pushing me to the side she lifted a leg, lowered herself to my face and whispered, "Eat me baby please."

What a way to renew our sex life after the baby was born, with me eating her in her favorite pussy eating position, I attacked her like a starving animal. She came twice before she couldn't take it any longer, sliding down my body she quickly impaled herself on my cock telling me she wanted to control it for the first time not knowing what it might be like. As she rode I watched her eyes, her breasts had already begun to make more milk as I watched them leak tiny droplets moving with each downward thrust. I leaned up and licked what I could as her body moved back and forth on my cock, my climax was building fast, I wasn't sure how long I could hold out.

"Baby I'm almost there, I can't hold it much longer and I want you to cum."

"Cum for me Naial, I've already cum twice, shoot that baby juice inside me. Fill me until it runs out."

Being a man who believes there's a lot of truth to the saying *happy wife, happy life* I did as my bride asked, I jammed my dick into that warm little honey pot and exploded, shooting every last drop I had into her, until it was as she'd requested ... running out of her into a puddle on my abdomen. She had a mini-orgasm as well and then fell forward onto my chest.

"Oh my gosh Naial, I needed that so badly, baby, we are so good in bed it's like God created us for each other, oh, and we make cute babies too."

As Hazel grew we settled into a routine of our own, meals, household chores, snuggle time, time to be intimate and time to simply do nothing while sitting on the front porch watching the streets teem with children at play. Just after Hazel reached her first birthday Alli began the process of weaning her, she hadn't been ovulating while she nursed and was ready to start on our next child. Alli had kept Mai Lu on full time after realizing how demanding a newborn can be, Mai Lu would have lunch with her every day where they would talk about business and strategies. Alli was beginning to consider selling the business and being a fulltime mom, Mai was open to the idea, she needed to talk with her husband about it.

It took less than two months for morning sickness to hit, Alli was so excited to have our second child growing within, we decided that we were going to travel less from now on, Mike and Ethel had sold their businesses, it was much easier for them to visit us than the other way around. I was enjoying having all of my wife available for fun and play time when around the six month mark she told me to be careful with her breasts, she was becoming more tender. I acquiesced to the fact that I'd soon lose my playthings again for a period of time, but in the end it would be worth it.

With the Hazel growing and wanting to be outside I finally did something I always wanted and mother never did, I had a white picket fence installed to enclose the front yard, not wanting to paint a fence every four or five years I had them use the newer PVC instead of wood. When Mai bought the business she moved it to an office complex nearer downtown where she was closer to the clientele she wanted to attract, we in turn converted that office space as our own and used what had once been our personal office space as a play room for the kids. Finally, somewhere to put all the toys.

We expanded the floral business adding a second greenhouse and garnering contracts to distribute what we grew through other outlets, several grocery stores wanted to sell spring flowers and veggies without having to start their own plants. We went in, set up a temporary plastic heated greenhouse in their parking lot and provide the inventory which had to be paid for upon delivery, no way was I going to hope it sold, that would be their side of the bargain. When they were through selling, we would take down the greenhouses and store them until the next spring.

Our five year plan was working as we had hoped, not only were we increasing our net worth but ensuring our kids would go to college if they so desired. When Arthur was sixteen months we made the decision to have one more, Alli was close to forty and wasn't too keen on having kids after that point in our lives. The third one took a bit longer to materialize, it was a joyous night as we lay in bed after making love to hear her tell me one more time, "There's a baby in my tummy."

When our second daughter was born, we named her Harriet after my grandmother, she had her mother's coloring but my hair, long and naturally wavy, whereas, Arthurs was loose and full of big curls. It was also the fall Hazel was starting kindergarten, dear me, you'd have thought we were sending her off to a combat zone the way Alli fussed and carried on about her baby being away from her for a half day. I think what hurt her the most was that as we stood waiting for the bus Hazel told her twice that she could get on all by herself. It was obvious Alli wasn't ready for her first to be growing up so fast.

By the time Arthur was ready for kindergarten we took it in stride, by the time Harriet was old enough to get on the bus it had become old hat so to speak, not more than a few tears were shed when she got on board. Having a big brother and sister on the same bus the fear factor had nearly diminished entirely. Our kids add to the noise and excitement once again reigning within the neighborhood, kids and the sounds of happiness fill the air daily.

As for Alli and me, we couldn't be more happy than we are, the umbrella we met, fell in love and married under now hangs on the wall of our bedroom above the headboard, we often joke about how we even make love under that umbrella.

As we look back, we still marvel at the fact it all began waiting in line under an umbrella in the pouring rain. It not only led to a lifelong romance and wedding vows, it also led to our wonderfully talented and beautiful children. Alli's next business venture is to add another floral shop in the strip mall near us with the intention of running it herself now that all the munchkins are at school all day. As they age, she has plans to include them just as my mom had included me, who knows, maybe one of them will take it over one day, we can only hope at this point.

*****

I need to give credit where credit is due. When the lady asked me to do a story about a BWWM couple I wasn't sure how the story line would go, then while working in my shop with the radio on the oldies station I heard an old Hollies song .... Yup, you guessed it, Bus Stop from 1966, I knew then what direction the story was going to take.