Under My Umbrella Pt. 03

Story Info
A wedding, business expansions and kids.
8.9k words
4.84
10.8k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I'll warn you up front there isn't much drama in this final chapter, just a happy ending, sometimes it feels right to have a story where things DO go right without always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

*

Under My Umbrella part three

With Alli moved into what would become *our* home we began planning the future, I wanted three kids, she wanted four, two of each, reaching the conclusion together we'd be happy with whatever we produced. She had opened the business and surprisingly had a solid clientele immediately, she thought it would take a few months, though she had amassed a strong client base quickly she assured me there would be plenty of time to take over Bloomers financial needs at the first of the year. Thanksgiving was rapidly approaching, since we'd told her folks we would be there for the holiday, it was important to do that and we set about making plans.

Her business was already at the point where she was going to need to drive, I called and got her enrolled with a drivers ed service immediately after Thanksgiving. She was excited about that and wanted to begin looking at cars, which we did via the internet, what she didn't know, and I wasn't going to tell her, is that I had picked out an engagement/wedding ring set. I noticed nearly all of her jewelry was yellow gold, I did the same with her rings, I wanted her folks to be present when I asked her, I decided I would do it when we were at their house.

The ride to her folks for the Thanksgiving weekend was one of talk about work, home, what we might do for Christmas, etcetera. Alli had gone into the store with me the day before we left, with the help of Phyllis she made up a huge floral center piece she could hardly wait to give her mom. As we walked to the door she was like a kid at Christmas, excited, giddy, so wanting to see the look of surprise on her mother's face. I opened the door and led the way shouting our arrival, Ethel came out of the kitchen and broke into tears of joy, Mike grinned as if to say, *nicely done you two*.

"Oh honey, you shouldn't have but I'm glad you did, it must have cost a small fortune." Ethel blubbered.

We looked at each other and burst into laughter, "Mom, he owns five flower shops, a huge greenhouse and three floral kiosks, I think we can afford a centerpiece for your table. What can I help you with?"

Mike and I adjourned to the family room, he talked a lot about how he and Ethel were ready to sell the business and begin retirement, they owned and ran three dental clinics, they had buyers for two and a possibility for the third. Selling them by the end of the year was their goal, they'd put over thirty years of their lives into the business and felt it was time to stop. They knew of too many dentist friends who stayed in it longer than they should have and never enjoyed the later years of their lives. Mikes comment was.

"We have grandbabies to help raise and with you two starting a family there will be more. You are going to marry my daughter and have kids, right?" I nodded. "Good, otherwise I'd have to call my cousin Vinny to do you bodily harm."

He didn't have a cousin Vinny but I caught his drift, it was funny to me. With her siblings coming for turkey day dinner we had a great evening with her folks, we even got in a game of Ticket to Ride before deciding it was time to bring in our bags. When I started toward the guest house Mike yelled to bring them to the main house, inside Alli and me looked at he and Ethel quizzically.

Ethel spoke, "You kids stay in Alastairs old room, you live together when you're away, you may as well be together here, just keep the noise level down to a dull roar, we promise to do the same."

Mike had a sheepish look on his face and Ethel was flushed, I thought to myself this is a great way to begin the weekend, we were going to have fun. Alli's bedroom was at the opposite end of the house from her parents, in fact all the kid's rooms were, extensive planning had gone into that decision when they had the house built. In the bedroom she wasted no time pushing me against the wall, reaching into my pants as we kissed.

"I used to dream of my prince charming coming into the room to ravish my body, I never thought it would actually occur though. Tonight, that dream comes true."

After tugging my pants down and hauling out my *man meat* as she called it she had me step out of my pants and then led me to the bed with her fingers wrapped around my dick like I was some kind of pull toy. To be quite honest, I was, as tight as gripped me I'd have followed her anywhere as long as she didn't break it off. Sitting on the bed she had me stand in front of her as she placed her lips around the head of my cock, my once shy Alli had become skilled at fellatio over the past several weeks, with me being the beneficiary of such talent.

I was on the brink of going over the edge when she pulled off with a loud POP, smiled, told me to get rid of the underwear and crawl between her legs ... face first. We had begun acting out a fantasy of hers over the past few weeks, one where her lover lifts her skirt, takes her panties off and then eats her while still clothed sans the panties. I took both breasts in my hands like a pair of onions, softly squeezing, manipulating them through her dress, pinching the nipples feeling them harden, all the while pushing her flat onto the mattress.

When I grabbed the hem of her dress she pushed it down still playing her game, "No, you can't take my panties off and lick my pussy, I'm a good girl. What will my mom say if she finds out?"

The mom comment was new, I decided to improvise. "If she finds out I'll eat her too."

Alli sat straight up grabbing me by the ears, "What the hell was that? You are not going to eat my mother."

I gave her my puppydog look and pouted, "But you said it first, I thought it was a new part of the game."

Then burst into laughter.

I had pulled back and was on my haunches as I chuckled, she finally smiled and made a nose wrinkling face at me, "Fair enough, I did open the door didn't I?" I nodded. "You didn't have to walk through that door though, okay, no more mommy talk. From here on I'll just be an innocent girl for you to take advantage of. Carry on stud, make your love kitten squeal."

I hiked her dress up as she pretended to prevent me from doing so, which lasted all of five seconds, with her dress flipped up I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties while she lifted her butt. So much for resistance, sliding them down I leaned in and kissed in the middle of her bush, with her panties on the floor I commenced to take her to another level of eroticism. I'm not sure if it was the excitement of being ravished in her childhood bedroom or the taboo of doing it in her patents house, but I had never heard her moan and groan so profusely before, her climax was more intense as well.

Her orgasms were seldom less than animated, her body would contort, her hips always did that back and forth thing as she came, her tummy would often tighten and convulse, loud moans were not unusual, nor was the occasional scream. I could count on one hand the number of times she came quietly, mouth open with no sound, head tilted back and her body stiff as a board. Tonight though, tonight was much more powerful, as it hit she sat up about half way and clamped her thighs on my head, her fingers were in my hair as she forced my face tighter to her vulva, when I looked up her mouth was wide open and her eyes were rolled back.

She had stopped breathing entirely for a few seconds, suddenly her lungs expanded with a deep breath, her grip on my head relaxed and her thighs opened as she looked down at me. She was panting attempting to recover, trying to smile between gasps, softly running her fingers through my hair, flopping back she sighed heavily.

"Oh my God Naial, I have never cum that hard, what did you do to me? Never mind, whatever it was you've completely spoiled me, that was heavenly, baby you are so good with that tongue. Take my clothes off and show me why we're perfect for each other."

One might think enough time had passed for my dick to soften, if so, one might be completely wrong, I was so turned by her orgasm my dick was as hard as ever. There were no bed springs to make squeak, but we did give the mattress a workout, we made love twice, there was something about being at her folk's place that made us breed like rabbits. I was up at my usual six o'clock, she slept in until just after seven. Ethel was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on the bird before putting it in the oven, at twenty six pounds it was the biggest turkey I'd ever seen, she explained they had a poultry framer as a client who gave them a bird each year and they in turn gave him a break on dental work.

As I walked into the bedroom to change into slacks and a nice shirt for the day Alli was coming out of the bathroom in her sexy lingerie, sidling up to me she wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a fire burner kiss on my eager lips, she'd worn the red with gold glitter again, it made my dick hard remembering them wrapped around it previously. I began to caress and feel her body, when I tried pushing her panties down she pushed back with a grin.

"Unh-uh lover boy, you can touch but you can't undress, at least not right now. How's mama doing? I didn't bother to come down because the kitchen is her domain and as they say, two women in a kitchen is one too many."

The siblings drifted in late morning, handshakes, hugs and smiles were aplenty, the kids ran off to see what grandma had or treats while the rest of us meandered about in pleasant conversation. They wanted to know how I'd gotten in the floral business which resulted in me giving them the short version of inheriting what mom had started and solidified. Yes, Alli and I were together in my house, or as we called it, our home, her business was doing well with new clientele prospects calling every week and she was going to learn to drive.

I knew of their tradition for everyone to state what they were the most thankful for after the meal was done, earlier that day I had thought about and prepared myself for what I planned to say. I was seated next to Alli to the right of her dad who started it out and went to his left around the table leaving me to be the last, which was exactly what I wanted. When Alli finished telling everyone how grateful she was that we'd met and found love, her new business and her new home, it was my turn.

I turned to my right looking at her, "I too am thankful God brought Alli into my life, I would be empty without her." Reaching into my pocket for the ring I continued. "I would be even more thankful if Alli accepted my proposal of marriage. Alli, will you marry me?"

She was sobbing and saying yes at the same time, I slipped the ring on her finger and was rewarded with a longest softest most sensual kiss I had ever received. The table erupted with excitement, oooh's and ahh's and congratulations, Mike was shaking my hand like it was a pump handle, all the ladies were busy looking at Alli's ring. Her sister made a comment about how that was not a cheap piece of jewelry, I found myself thinking, you got that right toots.

The rest of the day bordered on utter jubilation, if I'd gotten one more congratulatory slap on the back I think the bones would have broken. Alli was looking at her ring almost as much as she was talking, it was like she couldn't take her eyes off it. Sitting next to me hand in hand she leaned up to whisper in my ear, "You are going to get so laid tonight, don't you dare come to bed tired."

Toward late afternoon the guys watched some less than stimulating football while the girls hoarded the dining table talking about whatever that many women talk about. With leftovers in hand the siblings and families left just before six, we were still fairly full from dinner and decided to take a short walk, Alli referred to it as one last jaunt through the old neighborhood. What we intended for it to be a fifteen or twenty minute stroll ended up being an hour, we met so many people she knew, old neighbors, classmates with families, her mom called Alli's cell wondering where we had gotten to. With knowledge of our escapade she relaxed, telling Alli we should fend for ourselves when we returned.

The rest of the evening was snacks and piecing on leftovers, I ate one piece of pie more than I should have, thankfully we wouldn't be going to bed for a few hours, otherwise I'd be in trouble. No way was I going to disappoint my now fiancé, I was making love to her come hell or high water. I had an idea of what she had in mind, she'd been giving me blow jobs the past month, something she'd begun to pride herself about, the only drawback in her mind is she hadn't been able to swallow without some escaping.

I was right, she sat on the hope chest at the end of her bed and had me stand in front of her, she was at the perfect height. She'd been at it a few minutes taking more than half of me into her mouth when I put my hands on the sides of her head and began to slowly pump, I didn't go any deeper than she'd been, it was just something different. Her soft moaning became more distinct as her hands went behind my thighs pulling me back and forth, moving my hands away she took over as my cock begin to expand. With a loud grunt I began to erupt, she slid her mouth back, locked her lips around the head of my dick and gulped, not a drop leaving her mouth.

She was so excited she stood and kissed me, stood back quickly and asked if I was grossed out. I told her not as long as it came from her lips.

"I swallowed all of it honey, all of it, I'm so pleased with myself. How about you do me with that tongue before you do me with that dick? I want it deep tonight baby, we don't need to be fast, just deep. My God that was so hot when you fucked my mouth, we need to do that again, there was something about you controlling my head that flooded my pussy."

With her on the bed I dined at the wye, taking my time to tease and titillate, maybe a bit too much because she eventually grabbed my ears and hissed, "Eat me dammit." Which I gladly did. When it came time to make love, she wanted to try a position she'd seen illustrated in a sex book, on her tummy with pillows under her abdomen, it was supposed to go deeper than missionary and she wanted deep. She was right, as I entered her she moaned, when my abdomen met her ass, she hissed loudly, *yesss, oh my God, yesss*.

We worked up a good rhythm, me telling her after only ten minutes I was ready to cum. "Do it Naial, do it, I'm right there, cum in me baby."

Jamming my body tight to hers I came so hard it felt like the end of my dick had exploded, she was saying, "I feel it, I feel it" as I continued to stroke. A few seconds later I felt her body began to climax, she was holding her breath, her hips were beginning to twitch, her upper body was shaking and she let out a long deep groan. It felt like she'd drown my cock in thick sticky girl cum, her insides were so warm, so inviting, my dick didn't want to leave that environment. I stayed inside as long as possible, me pressed against her ass, she was pushing back into me with all her strength, when I pulled out we both made a disappointing sound.

We talked about waking in a few hours and going again, our tired bodies and a day worth of over eating had other plans. I slept longer than I'd slept in ages waking at seven fifteen, we took care of teeth brushing, getting rid of bed head and tossed on some sweats before heading to the kitchen. Her mom had coffee and breakfast in front of us within a minute of sitting down.

I could tell Ethel had something to say, it didn't take long. "So, when are you thinking of getting married?"

Without missing a beat Alli said, "April fourth."

Mike asked, "April fourth, what's so special about that day?"

"That's the day Mike and I stood under his umbrella for the first time. Kind of ironic when you think about it. Who would have thought standing in line under an umbrella would one day lead to wedding vows, and when we get married we're going to say our vows under that same umbrella."

All I could do was smile she'd had that planned for who knows how long. Her driving lessons started three days after we got home, with her learners permit she began driving with me in the truck almost daily, though the truck is lower than most and she felt uncomfortable, she wondered if we could get her something lower. Two days later she was driving a four year old VW Passat which seemed to fit her much better. Her folks spent every Christmas skiing at Taho, we had no desire to go along which worked out well since we wanted to stay home and have our own little Christmas.

We invited the girls across the street, their mom and her boyfriend over for Christmas Eve supper and gifts for the girls, it was nothing special, I'd made beef barley soup to go along with Alli's homemade rolls. Since the day Alli moved in with me the girls had become quite enamored with her, they knew of no other black girls who were with white men. Maggie said it was a good example for them as young black girls to know mixed marriage was okay both ways, all they'd known to that point was the reverse. Following supper and a quick clean up the girls were ready for gifts, to the girls we gave an assorted bevy of clothing items and a twenty five dollar gift card each, to Maggie and Joe we gave a fifty dollar gift card, they protested until Alli told them to stop it and accept the blessing.

Alli had taken a huge Poinsettia over to them the week before, Maggie was still thanking her for that. They walked home about eight, Alli and I opened a gift after they left, saving the rest for morning. She disappeared momentarily, I figured she'd gone to the bathroom, then I heard it, Santa Baby being played on the CD player in the kitchen. Turning there stood my girl dressed in a Mrs. Santa baby doll outfit that barely covered anything, red with white fringe along the edges. She beckoned me with her index finger then turned toward the bedroom, I had those tree lights off and was on my way to the bedroom in a flash.

Sex that night was anything but slow, neither of us wanted to wait for our normal warm up cycle, we were horny and ready to get it on, that's all there was to it. We surprised ourselves going nearly twenty minutes like that before we creamed each other, bodies shaking and throbbing, me bellowing like an animal, her body was convulsing like she'd been electrocuted. What a mutual climax, we vowed to do that again soon in hopes of the same outcome.

For Christmas she'd gotten me a new sport coat, two dress shits, a pair of dress slacks and some tools for my workshop. I had gotten her a ruby ring, matching earrings and necklace along with a two hundred dollar gift card for Marshalls. Cuddling on the couch she did as she normally did when she was content, rubbing her hand through my chest hair, talking softly, telling me of her love for me, sitting up she looked at me, her expression indicated a question was about to come forth.

"I know it isn't appropriate to ask, but how much did you spend on my wedding set? And this stuff, you went all out, my gifts don't compare with yours."

"You're right little miss nosy, it isn't appropriate to ask but you're going to find out when you do the taxes so I may as well tell you. Not quite eight thousand, I'll tell the truth, it was a sphincter moment for me, my butt puckered when I realized I was spending eight grand on those rings. It was all worth it though, you're worth so much more to me than that Alli, so much more. As for this jewelry, you'll have to wait and find out on your own how much it cost, oh, and this crap about your gifts not comparing, that's bullshit, no more thinking like that."

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers