Under Paradise - The Clutch

Story Info
Incubus experiences the mind numbing pleasure of laying eggs.
3k words
4.36
7.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: male pregnancy, trans man mc (man with a vagina), egg laying/birth, sex during labor, sex after labor, cum inflation, breeding kink, size difference, fantascy genitalia (two dicks)

Note: This is a direct sequel to my other story, "Under Paradise - The Consort", but you don't have to have read that one to get off on this one XD

Malachi rose from his bath and allowed his attendants to dry him then slide a pale silk robe up and over his shoulders. He didn't bother to tie it shut but let the fabric hang open around his gravid belly so he could admire himself in the floor length mirror.

As expected after receiving such a large quantity of Caerophon's seed, Malachi had born a tremendous clutch-- so large he could feel it pushing the limits of what his body could easily bear, though experience told him it wasn't the largest he'd ever produced. Still, it was enough that his fingertips could trace the outlines of a few eggs under his skin when he ran his hands over his abdomen.

Around him, his attendants murmured soft compliments and Malachi smiled. Before he could call for his clothes, however, a familiar muscle spasm wracked his abdomen and made the incubus double over with a hiss.

"Consort?" One of the attendants asked worriedly and grabbed his arm to keep the incubus from tumbling forward. "Is it--"

Sweat already starting to bead along his brow as he breathed through another unexpected contraction, Malachi nodded. "Get me to the birthing room," he commanded.

His attendants whisked him there immediately and before more than a few contractions had pulled at Malachi's belly, the incubus was on a low bed in a dimly lit room with the med demon, Alanei, that served as healer for the harem. His assistants hurried quietly here and there, finishing preparations for the delivery while Alanei occasionally directed them with a gesture or quiet word.

"Right on time, as per usual, Consort," Alanei said with an approving smile as he ran a cool hand over the incubi's stomach, pressing gently here and there while the muscles of Malachi's abdomen twitched fitfully, checking on his eggs. "Do I even need to be here?" he asked, tone lightly teasing, an old joke between the two of them.

Malachi scoffed, though a smile pulled at his full lips as he dropped his head back against the pillows and closed his eyes. "No," he answered confidently between carefully measured breaths. "But you're welcome to stay and enjoy the show," the incubus added, though before he could say more a little groan escaped him as the hardest contraction yet hit him and he felt the telltale shift of the clutch inside him.

Unlike with a live birth, there was no water to break, but Malachi could feel himself growing so wet in anticipation of what was to come he was practically dripping.

"You're sure you don't need help?" Alanei asked from where he sat on the edge of the bed.

Malachi cracked one eye open, then spotting the telltale bulge in the front of the healer's pants, smirked and finally said, "Well, one can never be too loose for this sort of thing," and spread his legs a little wider in silent invitation.

Pale eyes lighting up, Alanei climbed onto the bed proper and quickly withdrew his cock, only having to give its lengths a few quick pumps with a practiced hand for it to be completely rigid. "Happy to help in any way I can, First Consort," he said with a smile as he settled between Malachi's thighs and slid the head of his cock lightly over the cleft of the incubi's slick folds.

Being a med demon, Alanei's member was nowhere near so large as Caerophon's and had only the single shaft, but it was still quite generous in its girth and length. It also possessed several tantalizing ridges along it's curved length that dragged a low, pleased groan from Malachi when Alanei pushed carefully inside him.

"You are tight," the healer said as he took a few brief, shallow thrusts that proved the point before finally managing to sheath his full length in his patient.

"It's good you stayed after all, then," Malachi mused blissfully while Alanei set a slow but steady pace, focused less on making either of them come and more on loosening the incubi's vaginal walls. He worked in deeper until the head of his cock brushed against his patient's cervix and he held himself there, expression one of deep concentration while he ground his hips against Malachi's so he could get a good feel for it.

Eventually he withdrew a little and began thrusting normally again, though he shifted his position so he could run both his broad, warm palms over Malachi's distended belly. "You're already dilated a good bit," he informed the incubus who was focused on his breathing. "It won't be long now."

Malachi nodded and bit his bottom lip between his teeth. He hadn't experienced another contraction since Alanei had entered him, but he could feel one brewing in his lower back. When it did, it came hard and fast, dragging a cry from Malachi and forcing his head back into the pillows as his spine arched at the intensity of it. Every muscle in him with tight and his inner walls clamped so tight around Alanei's cock it stopped him mid-thrust so he couldn't move again until it finally subsided.

The med demon swore under his breath, clearly struggling not to come. "That was a big one," he said and Malachi nodded as Alanei thrust all the way in again and the tip of his dick met something that wasn't his patient's cervix. "The first egg is about to breach--" he began, but before he could withdraw, another powerful contraction wracked Malachi and he was caught again.

This time it was too much for him to bear and, thrusting fruitlessly against the vice grip Malachi's pussy held him in, came inside the incubus.

"I'm sorry," the healer apologized breathlessly when Malachi's muscles relaxed enough for him to withdraw from the confines of his body. Riding the cusp of another contraction, the incubus didn't answer while Alanei sat back on his heels to watch some of his seed seep between his patient's folds, leaving Malachi wetter than before. "Well, a little extra lubricant never goes amiss at times like this," he mused aloud then motioned to one of his assistants for a towel and cleaned himself up then withdrew to the bedside once more.

Malachi snorted but refrained from commenting in favor of focusing on the sensation of his cervix being slowly and steadily stretched from within as the first egg pushed its way free of his womb. He took a breath and pushed, panting with the effort of it until he felt it slip through and into the passage beyond. Another push set a second egg knocking against his cervix and forced the first from of his body entirely-- sliding free easily with a gush of Alanei's semen to land on the mattress with a soft plop.

The egg's shell was suffused with a golden light and still soft to the touch (though it would harden rapidly now that it was in open air) and a little smaller than his fist. A dozen more followed with relative ease, setting Malachi gasping and moaning not with pain, but pleasure as they dragged over his g-spot on the way out. The rhythm the concubi's body fell into, alternating between long, hard pushes and the incremental stretch and release of his cervix was familiar and much anticipated exercise in erotic catharsis.

Malachi fisted his hands in the sheets, eyes closed, face flushed, head back while he rolled his hips in time with his contractions, fighting to keep his entrance relaxed as he laid another egg. For him the experience was just as good as sex, possibly better, considering how long the experience could sometimes stretch and, on occasion, escalate.

The easy tempo the concubi's body had adopted faltered abruptly as the next egg failed to pass his inner gate with a standard push and Malachi's eyes flew open with a gasp.

"What is it?" Alanei asked as he passed the previous egg off to one of his assistants in preparation for the next.

"I-- ah!" Malachi bit down hard on his bottom lip and struggled to take another breath as another powerful contraction forced his cervix to spread to its widest point yet, but still failed to pass the full girth of the next egg. "It's a woe," the incubus finally managed to gasp out.

Incubus eggs didn't contain offspring, but semi-sentient forces of pure sin derived from the demonic energy formed by the coupling of incubus and demon. Particularly large eggs like the one fighting it's way free of Malachi's womb were referred to as 'woes' and contained particularly potent forces.

Minutes of labor passed with little headway and Malachi began to tire, rendered a sweating, trembling mess by the egg lodged within him. It had stretched him painfully wide and would have to do so further before it could escape, but the incubus knew he wouldn't be able to manage the feat if he kept on the way he was.

"Help me up," he panted and Alanei immediately went to his aid. Sitting up temporarily relieved the pain, but undid what progress had been made as the incubus felt the egg slide back and away from the breach. He cried out a little at the loss but after taking a moment to catch his breath, dropped to his knees on the floor and faced the bed so he could grip the mattress.

"Are you--" the healer began, but Malachi interrupted him.

"I have it," then turned his attention back to the task at hand again as another contraction took him.

The incubus felt the woe start to breach again and, curving his back a little, pushed as hard as he could in time with his contraction. Malachi's claws rent holes in the sheets but the incubus didn't care-- focused on the battle going on within the confines of his body the incubus dropped his hips then spread his legs and felt his cervix begin to stretch again. It felt like it kept going forever, impossibly wide, wider than the whole of his body at this point, surely? Moving purely on instinct, Malachi put himself almost at arms length from the bed and rolled his hips with slow intent and felt the contents of his belly shift then, suddenly-- sweet release as the woe finally slid into his vagina.

Tears sprang free of Malachi's bright blue eyes as a sob of relief escaped him and he pushed again, felt the woe reach his opening, then stretch him once more.

"There it is, I see it," Alanei said from where knelt a little behind his patient. "Just a little more now," he coaxed gently.

Malachi felt the healer's hand on him, dexterous fingers sliding over the slick outer lips of his labia then tracing over the inner ones as they stretched gradually to accommodate the coming egg. The incubus rolled his hips again and the healer's fingertips brushed over his swollen clit, dragging a low moan of pleasure from him.

Sensing a way to help, Alanei repeated the motion then picked up the pace, stroking along the underside of the incubi's clit as Malachi bounced lightly against him, egg stretching him wider by the moment until he orgasmed with a shout and the woe finally passed right into the healer's palm.

The med demon let out a low whistle of appreciation at the size of the egg, easily the size of his two fists together but quickly passed it off to his waiting assistant as the aftershocks of Malachi's orgasm sent several more eggs slipping free of his body with little effort.

His cervix left gaping by the passage of the woe, over a dozen eggs slid out of his womb and along the channel of his vagina to freedom so quick and easy Malachi lost track. He knew Alanei and his assistants were speaking among themselves, but, head spinning from all the effort he'd expended, he could barely make the words out. Gentle hands helped him back up onto the bed and his body found its rhythm again, but even easier now as he fell into a trance-like state, all pain gone, replaced with an almost divine ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over him in time with his contractions.

Malachi came back to himself somewhat as the laying slowed and glanced down at his body. His belly was a third the size it had been at the start and he knew he was close to the end now, though he felt little relief. However bad the pain had been, the bliss that came in its wake far outweighed it and made Malachi wish it would go on forever.

Something in the room changed, Malachi could feel it. He opened his eyes and found Caerophon there at the bedside and he reached out towards him on reflex. "My lord," he breathed and smiled when the great demon not only caught his hand in his much larger one, but leaned in and kissed him slow and deep.

Another contraction dragged at Malachi, interrupting their kiss and forcing him to suck in a breath. Caerophon didn't seem to mind; rather, he sat at the edge of the bed and watched as the incubus laid yet another egg.

"Three dozen sins and a woe from what I understand," the great demon remarked, pleased. "Excellent work."

A little clutch drunk, Malachi nodded beneficently then took his master's hand and placed it on his belly. "And more to come." The surface of his stomach shifted as its contents resettled themselves in the wake of another contraction, and Malachi felt the tell-tale stretch begin again. "A-another woe," he told Caerophon, his eyelids fluttering shut.

Caerophon attended all his concubines' clutching whenever he was able so he was well familiar with the process. Not only that, seeing Malachi so completely ravished by the process and watching egg after egg spread his hole wide then drop out between his thighs was a sight he never got tired of.

"Very good," the great demon murmured and slid his hand down over Malachi's twitching belly to the apex of his thighs to trace over the length of his clit. He teased it lightly between his fingertips and enjoyed the moans his touch drew from his consort.

The rapture of his oncoming orgasm was at war with the pain deep within him, and the two contrary sensations put Malachi over the brink. The second woe passed faster and easier than the first, but to his shock, a third breached just as the one before pushed free of his body. Painfully, *wonderfully overstimulated, Malachi thrashed and screamed, back arched as he orgasmed and birthed the third woe simultaneously, then dropped bonelessly back onto the mattress with a broken sob.

The last of his clutch spilled from the incubi's body without him even noticing and he didn't come back to himself until he felt Caerophon's lips brush against his and he leaned into their touch. "My lord," he mumbled but was quieted from saying more when the great demon's tongue slid into his mouth to taste him.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Caerophon groaned into his consort's mouth. The incubus was sweat-soaked, covered in the fluids that came with clutching, and weak as a newborn lamb, but the demon lord meant every word. Need burning in him, he undid the front of his pants with one hand and coaxed a soft gasp from Malachi by tugging on one of his nipple piercings with the other. "I want you," he said in a low voice as the healer and his assistants quietly cleaned up their things and left the room with the clutch of eggs.

Still dazed but full of need himself, Malachi dragged his claws down his master's chest and moaned, "I'm so empty..."

"Let me fill you, then," Caerophon replied as he settled between his consort's legs and thrust his already rigid cocks up and into him. They slid in sweet and impossibly easy in the wake of laying so many eggs. So easy, in fact, that the great demon could barely even tell where the concubi's vagina ended and his uterus began. He could fuck freely into the deepest parts Malachi's body with ease-- and he did so with wild abandon. Exhausted from clutching as he was, the incubus could do little more than lay there and take it, but that was all either of them wanted at that point.

Caerophon grunted and panted with effort as he thrust hard and fast into his consort, the concubi's abdomen heaving under the onslaught as the great demon's cocks plunged in and out with no resistance. The confines of Malachi's body were slick and hot as ever, but looser than normal, leaving the great demon free to fuck him as hard as he could-- so he did.

Malachi felt like little more than a toy, a sleeve for his lord's massive members, to be used as the great demon pleased and he loved it. "Harder," he pleaded recklessly, claws digging into the heavy muscle of his master's shoulders. Caerophon obliged, slowing his pace fractionally in favor of thrusting with greater force, the slap of skin on skin filling the room, and Malachi knew he'd be bruised and aching in the morning, but he didn't care.

Caerophon came with a shout and emptied himself into the vessel of Malachi's limp, trembling body, thrusting and pumping until the concubi's belly was swollen once more. Malachi didn't have long to enjoy the sense of being full once more, however, as the state of his body meant he was completely incapable of retaining his master's seed when Caerophon withdrew his cocks one last time. It gushed out of Malachi to pool between his thighs, but the incubi's cry of disappointment was quickly silenced by another kiss.

"There will always be more later," the great demon said with a soft huff of amusement and called for Malachi's attendants then went in search of another concubine to spend the rest of his seed in lest it go to waste.