Under Pressure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught my breath. It was not easy. I tried to slow my heart rate. That was much more difficult. "Love, hold on a sec," I found myself saying as she finished putting on her choice. She turned around, the skirt swirling appealingly as she did so. "We need to talk for a minute before you continue. I'm loving the show, and you, but I need the blood in my brain for the next ten minutes."

She got serious very quickly. Though she was still looking unbelievably hot, the sashay and seduce stopped like she hit a switch. She walked over to the couch and sat next to me. "What's wrong, Jay? You haven't looked this nervous all week."

"That's the thing, love. I think... you have changed this week."

"Oh, of course I have! Just look at me, I didn't even look this good while I was doing cheerleading!"

That was one thing out of the way. She at least knew she was changing. "I think I know what is causing it. The massages, specifically those pressure points. I think they're doing it."

She always was smarter than she gave herself credit for, and I saw her eyebrows furrow as she put two and two together. They flew upwards seconds later, the correlation was not at all deniable. She looked at me, sharply. "Jay... show me your notes. Please."

I leaned over to open my briefcase and pull out my latest pages, by the time I had it out she had a pencil ready. She checked off the points I had found. Looked like about half of them. She closed her eyes. "How did you pick these points? There have to be over a hundred on the last page."

"Pleasure and relaxation, love. I was designing the massage and pressure point use specifically to get rid of your stress, and have more nights like we had when you convinced me to do the research."

She smiled. "Well, I'd say it worked. You were certainly thorough making these maps. Now... according to this, you've hit, what, half of the pressure points that you researched? Does that mean I'm only at the halfway point?"

"I think so, but I have no genuine idea. I thought all the mysticism was new-age nonsense and just went for physical things. Now that we know what's going on, though, we have a choice to make."

"You're right. Are you willing to keep pushing the transformation along?"

My mouth opened, ready to try to talk her into it, then snapped shut as I realized how she phrased it. "Huh?"

"Jay, this is the greatest thing that has happened to me in my life, other than marrying you. I just want to know whether you are okay with me transforming like this. Am I the same person you married? Would you keep me?"

My internal monologue went from doom and gloom to unicorns and rainbows REALLY fast. "You do not need to worry about ANY of that! I'm keeping you forever, no matter how far out of my league you are. I was terrified that you'd be disgusted and want to stop once you found out what was happening!"

"I think if you had known what this would do when you started, I would have been. You made sure to tell me as soon as you figured it out, you made sure I could tell you yes." Her smile got a bit wicked. "Or scream it, as the case may be." She got serious again. "Can you... take it slow, then? Give me one dose today, then finish it out tomorrow? Just in case it can go too far."

I breathed out. "I can do that. Tell you what. Today, I will finish up your hands and arms. Just looking at that muscle makes me think what's underneath might be stressed, and those are major lines marked on the chart. If it's all good tomorrow, if this keeps happening the way you want, I'll do your legs and hips tomorrow. But first, I have to ask."

"Yes?"

"That's a new bra, and it looks bigger than what you were wearing last week. How big have you gotten, and how did whoever measured you react to you?"

She actually blushed. "I... I'm apparently a 34DD now." Yum! "By the time I got to the store, my bra was barely holding on. The lady there was super cute, and when my bra finally snapped off in the changing room, she looked just like you did when I dropped my new coat. Took her a minute to remember where she was and measure me. I could smell her getting worked up the longer she was within line of sight of my naked breasts."

That might be the first time I've ever heard her call a girl over the age of six "super cute". The mental changes might not be contained to energy and drive. I could smell her getting worked up again, I could hear her breath coming slightly quicker. Her next decision came as no surprise. Just her execution of it.

"I'm done waiting, Jay." She stood up, looking me straight in the eyes. "The rest of the show will wait. So will food. I need you, right now, and I want you to keep pushing those pressure points as fast as you're willing to go.

---

I had gone from sitting to sprinting faster than ever in recorded history, yet somehow she still easily beat me to bed and got naked besides. As sexy as she looked standing, as amazing as she moved, nothing could possibly equal her naked and eager, legs spread, looking at me with those sizzling eyes. I had barely gotten into her before I felt her clenching around me. As I bottomed out in her on the first stroke she orgasmed hard. It had taken seconds, and I was just getting started. She was warm, wet, and deliciously tight around me, seeming to pull me into her core with every stroke. I would not last long at this rate, so I stopped and rested for a moment, deep within her. "Are you ready, love?"

She nodded, so I rolled us over. She was now on top, straddling me, and I reached for her hands. Two points in each hand, one by the ring finger and one up by the wrist. I started by the wedding band, still on her hand after all these years. I felt for a moment, found the point, and began applying pressure on both sides. It was a stubborn pair of points, and took a couple of minutes before I felt them tense up, then suddenly release.

The effect on Lucy was immediate and dramatic. Her back arched, and she came again around me as she held to her prediction, screaming "Yes!" The wrist points followed shortly after, and this time she orgasmed so hard that I could literally see the muscles in her abdomen working. She leaned down into me, lips meeting mine as she milked me completely internally. There was one more pair to hit today, as I wondered how much further this could go. As she laid on my chest, my hands came to the stretch of muscles bridging the arms to her chest. Buried deeply there, impossible to find if you weren't looking, was another pair of pressure points. Lucy's eyes widened as she realized I wasn't yet done, I looked deep into them and paused. She nodded, breathing deep, pressing her lips against mine, and I began to push up into her as strongly as I could, focused on those points. Her face contorted briefly into pain, followed by her screaming her ecstasy directly into the kiss.

This time, the orgasm didn't stop as she began to pound into me, locking me into her legs and taking me into her as deeply as I would go over and over again. I joined her seconds later, exploding into her depths so hard it felt like my soul was shooting into her.

---

This time, I didn't lose consciousness, but I was flattened there on the bed as Lucy sprung up once more as soon as she caught her breath. By the time I had shakily gotten something on and wobbled out to the kitchen, she had the soup warming back up. She was wearing a soft-looking pair of pajama pants and a loose shirt, ones I didn't recognize and that would have fit her like a tent two days prior. "Hey, there. How are you feeling?"

She looked back at me. Her smile was broad and open. "I can actually feel things shifting this time, it's happening faster. Feels good, and I really can't wait to see where this goes." Dinner was slow and delicious, as I wondered the same thing.

After all the changes so far, they were accelerating? Just how much more would she transform by this time tomorrow?

12