All Comments on 'Under Pressure Ch. 04'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely need more of this!

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingover 1 year agoAuthor

I am presently working on Book Two of it! Just a lot going on with other projects (will be dropping the news soon on where THAT is leading, especially with In The Mirror), but as soon as it gets a bit ahead I'll start putting it up.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this looking forward to more!

MagicifMagicifabout 1 year ago

I loved these first four stories and am happy to see you are continuing. It is refreshing to see a transformation story that is upbeat, consensual, and loving. Well done!

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Going strong still. My only reservation is the category as I think it's now moved into something like scifi's or possibly mind control. Sometimes using novels and novellas is a way round classification issues. Will Jay's transformation continue?

KahunabobKahunabob3 months ago

OK, so fair enough after my comment on the previous chapter, Jay did get some sort of upgrade. Would've been fun if he got the mental upgrades too. But still. Let's see what book 2 brings us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES