Under Pressure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mean, I thought it was me. The person in the mirror had my face, but below that was changed. Gone was the flab, the slightly bending back, the sparse chest hair. In its place was sleek and powerful muscle that would have fit in with Olympic swimmers. My skin had smoothed and lost many signs of age, and though I was understandably sore from last night all of the other accumulated aches and pains that my decades on Earth had gathered were gone. I wasn't perfected or transformed like Lucy was. It was more like I had kept to every promise of diet and exercise I'd ever made for my whole life.

I closed my eyes again, the image of my transformed wife there in my mind's eye. I could practically feel her hands on my body as my imagination replayed every glorious detail of the previous night, the weight of her breast resting on my back...

My eyes snapped back open. She was there, standing behind me with her hands running up and down my body, her breasts pressed up against my shoulder blades, and now that she saw my eyes were open, her chin resting on the top of my head. Even standing straighter as I was, she was nearly a foot taller than me. "Good morning, love," she practically purred.

Her voice was all silk and honey, seizing my brain in its grasp, bypassing all reason, and turning me all the way on again. I got hard again so quickly that my newly enlarged equipment actually made an audible bang as it hit the cabinets under the sink. I spun around, looking up and practically jumping up to kiss her with all of my soul again.

She grinned and purred a bit more, just enjoying it for a few minutes. When I gave no signs of slowing down, though, that gorgeous face furrowed a bit. She eased off, and I could feel the power of it all letting me go. I was still turned on, but in control of myself. She looked a bit guilty. "Too much?"

My heart rate was coasting slowly downward along with my breathing. "Save it for special occasions, love."

She smiled in a small way, closing her eyes and concentrating. I saw her transform before my eyes, most of the way back towards her appearance from yesterday, the lines of power fading and hiding themselves. She still practically radiated sex, but I could concentrate again and got myself back under control. "I'm starting to get a feel for all of this. Did you know you gave me L cups? L! First thing when I looked down I was wondering just how far it went, so I measured it. You... smelled good. I could feel the lust coming off of you, and wanted to put a bit of effort into the seduction with my new body."

I was still panting. "I'd say you succeeded. By a lot. I want to be in you as much as you want me there."

"Let's get showered, and I'll show you what else I can do."

She applied body wash to me by reverting to full form, dripping it all over her newly enormous breasts, and rubbing them over every inch of my body. Once she wrapped them around my member, she concentrated and moved them with speed and precision, making me lose control and orgasm into her cleavage in under a minute. I saw her face, her expression of pleasure like I had been the one to give her the orgasm instead of the other way around. I rinsed off as she did, and then she reached down again. This time, finding me ready to go again, she knelt down and took me into her mouth. All the way, I was now larger than almost any human that ever lived and she just took me all the way to the base and licked my balls without effort. Her throat started working me, pulling me deeper and massaging me as she slowly brought me in and out of her face. When I inevitably came again before long, she shoved me all the way down her throat and let me spray straight down into her esophagus, humming her own pleasure as I did.

And then she kept sucking. I softened for perhaps four seconds before I was full mast once more, she backed herself off of me and stood tall once again. Shoving her breasts in my face, she delicately reached down with her hands. Her boobs fell, her lips replacing them as her hands began to work my length up and down, those breasts crushed against my chest and pinning me to the shower wall. She always knew just how to caress, when to apply exactly how much pressure, and under her assault my sensitized penis was absolutely helpless. I came again, and the quantity I sprayed looked completely undiminished from before. The lines of light, if anything, glowed even brighter when I did so, and she quivered with ecstasy as I covered her belly in my seed. I slid down the wall, sitting on the wet floor, eyes wide and panting. She was still not done.

She lowered herself into sitting on my lap, somehow supporting most of her own weight despite the impossible angles involved, and began rubbing her glorious ass on my length. Without fail, I was hard again before long. She looked over her shoulder, grinned wickedly, and did something she never had in all of our time together. She sank me into her ass, taking me into a very different core part of her. No preparation, no lube, and it didn't matter. I entered it as smoothly and as easily as any other part of her. Sitting in my lap, she spun on me until she faced me, and once again crushed her chest against mine as she leaned down to kiss me, the muscles of her ass working me with as much dexterity as her hands and throat. This time, when I came, she clenched down on me and came screaming down my throat with me.

The water was starting to get cold, so we reluctantly finished actually cleaning up and dried off. The shower had lasted for 15 minutes. She got herself back under control, shrinking down to be "merely" a huge-breasted supermodel. She obviously consciously restrained her behaviors, allowing me to keep a clear head when combined with the week of getting used to her (and the five incredible orgasms I'd had in the last hour, incidentally). She still was not wearing anything, but put on an apron over her glorious nudity as she began to fry up some sausages for an omelette of some kind. I came up behind her, intending to help, but one Look with a raised eyebrow sent me directly to the table instead to watch her at work. It didn't take long until she removed her apron to come join me, placing one plate on the table in front of me. "Lucy? Where's your dish?"

"Sitting across from me."

I laughed a bit. "Even after this morning? I shouldn't be surprised that you're this insatiable, but I need some rest."

"I think you misunderstand. I already ate, as you sprayed your lust on and in me so many times. I'm actually full right now. Feels like I just got out of a buffet, and it's amazing."

"That's... okay, so 'impossible' is bound and gagged in the corner. So, if you'll excuse the reference... Lucy, you've got some 'splaining to do."

She laughed, pure and simple and joyous. I had not used that particular line since our oldest child failed to get it when she was 9, and I felt like I'd aged fifty years in two seconds.

"Oh, I missed that one, love. Okay, I'll see what I can. There's... there's a lot of knowledge in my head right now that I didn't have before. Think of it like five new shelves in my mental library that I haven't had the chance to read through yet."

"Makes sense so far."

"In there is how I could change myself, and other new things. Some of the older books on the other shelves, like my skill at seduction and sex, got replaced with newer and much more detailed editions. It's kind of why I was so far overboard, I was using the same reference book but that chapter got way more detailed. I've only had a chance to kind of skim that first of the new ones, and the first thing is that I can feed on lust and sex, now. I can feel it, smell it, like we can perceive the omelette you are eating. It tastes better when seasoned with love, and you taste absolutely divine."

"I'm glad that you can taste it, love, it's always been there."

"Oh, I know. I also know that the meridian map you used is totally worthless for use on me now, my system doesn't work like that anymore. I also know a couple of other things."

"Do tell."

"I know that there is no sexual act for you that I'd ever find distasteful. If you wanted me to repeat this morning three times a day, every day, for the rest of our life, I would. I know that you'd never ask me to do so against my will, and that is even hotter than anything else you've ever done. I know that I have the means well within my grasp, in multiple ways, to care for and provide for you the way you have done for me for all of these years. I know that the way you transformed me will work on others, though only women and not quite all of them. And finally..."

She had been slowly walking around the table in her newly sexy way, finally coming up next to me. She leaned in, and whispered into my ear with every ounce of seduction and lust she could. "I know of a couple of ladies I think would be good fits to join us."

12