All Comments on 'Under Pressure Ch. 12'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WalkinBassWalkinBass7 months ago

A really enjoyable series. Thank you for sharing it. Feels like it could be just the beginning though. Is it significant that only Lucy had an external focus for activating her last pressure point?

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing7 months agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it!

There is an Epilogue coming next week, but to answer your question there is a reason she was physically there for the other two. The same focus was used.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

This series cries out for continuance! There are so many possibilities for plot lines that it would be a shame to just snuff them out. While I would not like you to neglect your Quaranteam series development (please keep it as the top priority), I would love to see this story continue.

alsithalsith6 months ago

"One came to my office asking about some kind of path of power yesterday,"

It was the day before yesterday. Discussed with girls after, flight plan started, pressures point 1 done that night. Yesterday was desk oral, student tests, and up to 50% process last night.

alsithalsith6 months ago

"Even we we didn't see people transforming,"

Something wrong there.

alsithalsith6 months ago

"The long I stayed, the more likely I was to be found"

Longer

alsithalsith6 months ago

Lilly had a smirk on her fence as she asked...

A fence is a strange place to have a smirk. 😅

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing6 months agoAuthor

Thank you, @alsith! Both have been fixed in my internal docs, if I ever get around to submitting fixes they will be a part of it.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Great series, enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES