Under The Big Top

Story Info
You better respect the promises that you make.
870 words
4.16
60.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,307 Followers

As Covid-19 has hit home hard, I don't feel much like writing, so I'm taking a break. As such, I'll trickle out a few stories which have been hiding on my shelf.

I went with a different story for the 750 word challenge ('If Tomorrow...'). This one is also exactly 750, after the ====

Please read my profile for my stance on comments. Feel free to email suggestions or to start a conversation. Private messages work too.

And to the muse with more and more stories and countless aliases, I offer the following:

Ben Diehl, et al.: "When all of the lights, they get low. And all of the curtains they close. You cannot breakdown what can't be broken."

====

Alan seems really turned on tonight. Our sex life gets the job done. It's not the hot steamy multi-hour type, which I'm suspicious if that's really true. Instead, we get the monkey sex out of the way, and then we cuddle. Once Alan is ready to go again, then it is tender love making.

Tonight started out about the same, but I think Alan has been watching some of his porn videos again. I know he's embarrassed about what he's watching, as he clears his screen when I enter the room.

After the first mad dash, it usually takes Alan twenty to thirty minutes to get hard again. Not tonight. Five minutes later and he's hard as a rock.

Knowing he wants to get his rocks off, I savor the tongue lashing he's giving me. And then he stopped licking and started talking.

"Donna, since we've been together, have you ever thought about having sex with another man?"

Before we got married, Alan and I talked a lot about fidelity. No ifs ands or buts. Nobody else. Not alone, nor together. Signed, sealed, and delivered. We had an agreement. I was passionate about it.

"Of course not. One of the reasons I got married was so that I wouldn't have to deal with the sexual mating rituals. Are you thinking about having sex with another woman?"

"No, no, no. But, I have thought about watching you having sex with another man."

"SAY WHAT?"

"Calm down. I'm just saying it turns me on to see you in sexual bliss. It looks really erotic on some of the porn sites. Just like those videos, we could go to a bar and let some guy pick you up."

I was pissed. "You do realize those people are acting?"

"Maybe some of them are, but I don't think all of them are."

"You're dead serious?"

"Yes. Think it over. Maybe start with one guy and if that works out we'll add another. Watching you get pleased really turns me on. I leave in the morning for a two day trip and we can talk about it when I get back."

Alan kissed me tenderly and rolled over. He was snoring within two minutes. I don't think I got twenty minutes of sleep that night.

After Alan left for his trip, I took two days off. Forty eight hours wasn't quite enough time, but I really didn't need to get all of it done.

I knew Alan's plane landed at four and I wanted to greet him when he opened the door. He came up the stairs and entered our apartment.

"Hey Donna, I wasn't expecting you home until six."

When Alan attempted to hug and kiss me, I turned away.

"What, no kiss for the returning warrior?"

"Sit down Alan. We need to talk."

Alan seemed more bemused than concerned.

Starting softly "The other night you said you wanted to watch me having sex with another man. Did I understand that correctly?"

With a big grin "Yes."

I raised my voice "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM? A JOINT THAT YOU CAN PASS AROUND AMONGST YOUR FRIENDS?"

Alan's eyes opened wide and he responded meekly "Ummm, no."

"ARE YOU MY FUCKING PIMP? IS THAT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME? SOMEONE WHO MAKES MONEY BY SELLING SEX WITH HIS WIFE?"

"No Donna, I didn't mean it that way. Let's just forget I brought it up.

Still shouting "DO YOU THINK I'M SOME KIND OF CIRCUS ACT THAT PERFORMS FOR YOUR PLEASURE? WELL I'M NOT!"

"It was just a fantasy."

"That you tried to turn into REALITY ASSHOLE! I've already moved all of my stuff out. I gave the landlord my thirty day notice to move. After that the rent is all on your head. I thought I had a man who was up to the challenge of being my good lover. Now I find out that it's too much work for you, and you need some help. Well FUCK YOU! My attorney will have you served here or at your job. More than likely, it will be tomorrow. Don't call me. Don't email me. Stay the hell away from me. I'll find myself another man to love and make sure to send you an invite to our wedding. That way you'll see me with another man. You just won't see me having sex with him."

With that I left my soon to be ex gaping like a fish. The apartment door closed softly behind me.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,307 Followers