All Comments on 'Under The Big Top'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Nice

It is nice to see one partner take their wedding vows seriously. I would hope she would have had a serious discussion about their views on fidelity first BEFORE going the divorce route.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What?!

A woman with integrity?

In the Loving Wives section?

Astonishing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow...that was a nuclear reaction!

And all the time we are advised to speak and discuss mutually your fantasies however risqué they may be with your spouse!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Okay, first, kudos for having a wife who wouldn't put up with this shit.

But even for a 750-word flash, just not enough there.

Also, you slipped into present tense a bit:

"Alan seems" - "Alan seemed."

"he's hard as a rock." - he WAS hard as a rock."

"Knowing he wants to get his rocks off, I savor the tongue lashing he's giving me." - "he wanted," "I savored," "he gave me."

May have been others, those jumped out at me.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

CHOICE!

You can smell the burning bastard from here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HALLLLELfuckingLUJAH !!!

Now dat da STORY me like, mon. You nailed it short, sweeta and dry. Lova loved it.

Five fat Spliffs from me, mon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good riddance......to him

The piece of shit cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Haha

You will lose points from the cuckold crowd who seem to think all women want to be sluts for their husbands but I for one think its it's fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great...

...short story. Good for her! 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Midnight53Midnight53about 4 years ago
Out...

I guess she just wanted an excuse to get out...

No talking, no saying “I’m not sure if I can do that” or “That’s not for me”

Maybe she already had a new boyfriend....?

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
may Baby Jesus strike me dead

for wholeheartedly agreeing with an @anon, but "What?!" took the words right out of my fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To love, honor and cherish

Through sickness and in health, through good time’s and bad, until death do you part.

At the first sign of trouble, she bolts. No discussion, no respect, just divorce because he talked about his fantasies. While I am respect her desires to abide by the rules of her marriage, it seems odd that she’ll uphold one set (faithfulness) while breaking multiple others (respect, honor, commitment)

Would she abandon him if he had cancer instead of a mental illness? Would she leave him if he lost his job? Would she divorce him because he got fat?

So he’s an idiot, at least he was honest.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Holy Crap!

Your story came out of left field and caught me flat footed. Brilliant!

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Awesome and refreshing change

to all the cuck crap that goes on here. Thank you for sharing this piece on integrity.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hurray. Outstanding joyous

A real loving wife putting the perverted cuck wannabe in his place. The cucks always end up alone so she just saved him the trouble of waiting. Hallelujah for a real woman in the loving wife story section. Always refreshing to find a gem like this that keeps us cuck free. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SwordWielder:

She did talk about fidelity, see paragraph 6.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Almost perfect.

I do wish you had allowed the wife draw the cuck out with more detail and examination. Once she has determined beyond sympathy or doubt that her husband wants to turn his wife into the Village Bike for his twisted perversion, you could end the marriage with a similar scene.

The husband arrives home and finds the wife sitting in their LR with some super handsome imposing man. The wife confirms that the husband wants to watch her have sex with this man, right now, right there, and the husband agrees, barely containing his excitement and sexual arousal. The wife then announces that she probably will be having sex with some other man, some day, but that man will be her husband. She then nods to the stud who walks up to the husband with the envelope, announcing, "You have been served."

The cuck tries to block the divorce until the wife shows the videos she recorded of his urging and confirming his sexual deviancy. The grounds for divorce are emotional and mental abuse.

Thanks for your time and talent.

sanman52sanman52about 4 years ago

Short, sweet and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fidelity

Her stance, and discussion with husband on fidelity was identified in paragraph six.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant and

well executed. There is so little creativity in LW, so this is a refreshing change. This story is also closer to reality than most. I've talked to women who have had husbands do this, and they were hurt and offended. The low score just reflects the defective male cucks on the site. Thanks for an interesting flash!

Tiger27Tiger27about 4 years ago

Damn! Girl brought scunion down on the dude!

Great short!

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
That is my dream response to a "see you with another man" comment

I'm glad someone finally put it into words. 5* from me -- and Thank You.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
I gave it a 5.

End of loving partner, end of marriage.

End of story.

So succinct and laser-sharp.

Loved it that the wife was the stand-up-guy in this one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Yep! 5*****

This sums up my opinion on the subject nicely. She will be a great wife to another man.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 4 years ago

He's better off in the long run lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You go, girl!!!

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
How refreshing

That was a good short from a different (I suspect more common) perspective, well done and thank you.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
That was fun

Short and sweet and to the point.

yowseryowserabout 4 years ago

Unique

Well, that was different. And clever, creative, mind-flopping.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 4 years ago
Ouch

Bet that smack upside the head hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If she was that sure?

Why didn't she just say so at the start? When he first started to talk about his FANTASY? Talk about a lack of communication! They're better off divorced. One last thought (or a pile thrown against the wall) - What's not broken?

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
Short and sweet ...

And to the point.

I liked it.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

In 750 words you enunciated my major problems with the wife sharing subject. Bravo!!!

Stay safe,

R.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 4 years ago
Hah!

A surprise! She stamps a little hard on him -- maybe she should tell him that his permission has tainted her pride in the fidelity of their relationship, so her sense of her own virtue requires she take up with some other men instead. Maybe many. She can always reassure him, "I'll let you know every time."

Rogn123Rogn123about 4 years ago
She’s an idiot

She should have given him what he asked for like any good wife would do for her husband

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Bam!

I was not expecting that. Really different take on the old story. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Way better than its score

Thank you and stay healthy

breville1breville1about 4 years ago
Short and to the point

Her action was too drastic. They didn't really take enough time to discuss it. Divorce is a really major move after a long time together. Did he really think about the repercussions? Did he really think it out?

Its alright to have fantasies and they are best kept as fantasies. If she wasn't interested, she would tell him so and find out more about the fantasy before taking any action. After all, only a thought had been expressed from one side. They both had enough time together to know that they both had to discuss and agree to it.

So short and to the point, necessarily (750 words).

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
now that is what you call

a loving wife, she didn't want to be shared and dumb ass basically she her up to be raped. Blam! bye you dumb assed bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OK

That was epic! That pretty much says it all.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

I guess he shouldn't have pushed it.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

A real live woman who gets it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Good to see the sharing ur wife theme, that should be a separate category so we don’t have to read it, go in this direction. Good job, I enjoyed this ending!

mainer42mainer42about 4 years ago
spot on

Porn is fantasy and not reality as most of us know. Loved her response and her indignation!! lessons to be learned

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Ready, Fire. Don't bother about Aim.

Well done, Mr. M&M. You say "I'll trickle out a few stories which have been hiding on my shelf." This first one raised an interesting situation in just 750 words.

Any idea of communication between wife and husband, any idea of attempting to discover what might motivate this man she has been married to for some time is dismissed.

It's usually the husband in LW stories who is the insensitive clod who makes no attempt to discover what has motivated a spouse to act in unexpected ways. So much for valuing the institution of marriage.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why does it say 42 comments but only show 3? As for the story ...

This should be mandatory reading for all the cucks.

☆☆☆☆☆ pour encourager les autres

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Another read

She did have a quick trigger, but if the roles were reversed, wouldn't we want him to do the same? I'm sure I would.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Why do people like breville1 feel the need to comment

It was a simple story. They discussed infidelity, he wanted it, she did not, and being an honorable person, she ended it.

RSKY54RSKY54about 4 years ago

Fantastic!! Men should be lined up waiting to try and win her.

RSKY

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great

If the shoe was on the other foot , I would have wanted the same action. Good for her.

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
Nope

If my wife approached me and wanted to watch me with another woman, I'd answer no and if she insisted on me thinking it over, I technically would and still say no. No one would ever get that ridiculously over the top.

Nice idea but too short for that outcome to be even marginally real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If only...

If women were actually like this, there would be no more cucks.

Oh women, you have so much power for good. And yet you squander it pointlessly.

I'd wager only 10 percent of women have the self respect to balk like this. The majority would indulge it, and not because of their man's 'fantasy', but because....hey...free sex right? Not only that, most people are insecure as fuck, and the idea of cucking a man or woman is easily a power trip. it's toxic as all get out, but it's still a rush of power. Or maybe she'd hate and resent her man, but indulge him because of the respect she's lost for him. I'v seen and heard about that enough times.

It's rare a man would turn down the chance if his wife offered him a friend to fuck. Why should women be any different? Well....it's shit regardless of sex. Cucking in any form is just poison to everyone that indulges it. There is no long term happiness for them, and I'm glad at least some people recognize that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice! This time, it was the weirdo cuck, and not his wife, who was left gaping.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

That's a very smart, principled woman.

texxmantexxmanabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Straight to the point. Why wait for it to get stupid. Leave the cuck and find a real man!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago
Wow

Really Dumb Husband!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sneaky Good

That was sneaky good. Nice job. I'd give it a 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

That was a great themed story and we need more like this and less of the cuckhold bollocks !

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Clear enough!

4* but really close to full marks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PERFECT

THAT is what I call a great story!

Pure, To the point. No messing around. All the shit inside 750 - WAY TO GO!

Phenomenal

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lol

She sounds like a real bitch. Nothing set in stone and she goes over the top. Good story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
There you go

Good for her.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 4 years ago
Is there a 2nd paragraph to this?

Just wondering

moreandmoremoreandmoreabout 4 years agoAuthor
@Harryin VA

which direction would you like to see it go? follow the guy or follow the girl or ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A pull from a different direction.

Know thy partner. That is the kind of issue you discuss BEFORE you marry someone.

You bring up swinging/wife sharing after your married, you are going to create all sorts of doupts and questions in your partner.

That is some cruel ass shit to do to someone you love. Did she over react?

Yeah, but I get it. She sure a hell didn't sign on the that nonsense.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Well what the hell happened. You left out the entire middle section of the story.

He goes away, she takes days off something. When he returns she accuses him of pimping her to his friends, based on no evidence whatsoever. I think he is better off without the high strung bitch.

calflashcalflashalmost 4 years ago
good response

to wannabe cuck

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Awesome!!!

Finally!!! A real woman who isn't a cheating slut!!! Too bad she was married to a spineless CUCK wannabe!!!

BlueHemiBlueHemiover 3 years ago
Well Done!

I have to be honest....I didn't see the twist until it happened. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

This Lady is the type of women all guys want .. The Clucks will hate this Story ..

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Yes! My kind of woman! Where do I find a wonderful lady like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Great twist.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Bravo, Donna, there is a good man out waiting for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good girl

JJ

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Well, that one bit the idiot in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5*stars for this wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lmao, no cucky boys allowed here! That means you, SwingerJoe!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

My respect for you has been restored.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
Amen!

Short, sweet and complete in 750. Too many reviewers forget that the 750 format is a snapshot picture, not a feature film. Beautifully done, M&M.

Keep 'em comin'.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

Ouch! Dumbass did not know his woman. Some guys don't know when to shut up, especially during sex when the little head is doing the thinking. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nah...he didn't cheat or trick her into cheating. He did not drug her or convince another man to pursue her after providing the suitor intimate knowledge about her to facilitate the seduction. Instead, he talked with her about a fantasy. Neither a private conversation nor a fantasy is a crime. Neither should warrant the death penalty for a relationship. Hopefully, she will come to her senses in a couple of days. If not, the guy will be better off without her problematic hyper-reactivity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid. Who the fuck would over-react like that?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

The same commenters who are blaming her for "over-reacting" are the same commenters who would burn her at the stake for suggesting the same. Lit forums are chock-full of misogynistic assholes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5* to the wife - she didn't waste time with self made cuck

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Elsewhere in LW I read a story in which the wife all too eagerly indulged her husband's desire to be a cuck and I commented that she was as much a part of the problem as he was as their lives spiralled out of control.

The reaction of the wife in this story was much more satisfactory, bringing the curtain down on a doomed marriage immediately rather than putting them both through all the trauma and drama that would have followed otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two thumbs up!

texlootexloo5 months ago

Fucking hilarious

miket0422miket04225 months ago

If their desires are that different this marriage was probably doomed in the end.

But, for a partner to express a fantasy and have his partner divorce him for voicing his thoughts?

Hell, just before they had sex and he told her his fantasy she had just commented about the fact that he always cleared his browser history because he was embarrassed about the type of porn he watched. Apparently she was curious about what his porn habits were and the first time he works up the nerve to verbalize his desires she has divorce paperwork drawn up within 48 hours.

His sexual tastes have evolved to where they don't match hers and she's apparently the type of wife who claims to want the husband to open up more about what he's thinking but, when he does she's not interested in hearing what he has to say.

BehindbluisBehindbluis5 months ago

Perfect cuck wannabe story, lol

Rayjag1980Rayjag19804 months ago

Why be married or in a "committed" relationship if you're into that? Especially after you've established the relationship and now want to change the entire dynamics of it. Just find a FWB and have at it.

Good story, an appropriate response to a stupid request.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 months ago

Loved the story. I would have given it 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To paraphrase "Ladies and Gentlemen Donna has left the building" damn fine story. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...

story TAGS