Under the Bubbles

Story Info
A night heats up for two married couples.
7.1k words
4.4
39.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

April

April watched her husband, Winston, walk into the house, still dripping wet from the hot tub. "Just bring the bottle," her friend, Missy, had said when Winston offered to get drinks for everyone. The stars were overhead in the beautiful June night sky, and it was cool enough to want to stay in the warm water of the tub connected to the pool in the private backyard of April and Winston.

April saw two feet with pink toenails poked above the water as Missy giggled. That settled it, April thought. The toes that were pressing against the thin fabric of her swimsuit, that had slowly moved up the inside of her thigh as the group of friends sipped their drinks, that she'd felt first tentatively push against her clit and then begin moving in slow circles, belonged to Greg.

April didn't know if it was the secret of what he was doing under the bubbles of the hot tub, the fact that she hadn't been touched by another man in the 12 years she'd been married to Winston, or some inexplicable talent at using his toes to masturbate a woman, but April could feel her pussy throbbing and her nipples stiff against the fabric of her swimsuit.

She also didn't know if her best friend of 15 years, sitting across from April and fixated on her toes poking out of the water, knew what Greg was doing. Greg, for his part, wasn't looking at April, focused instead on his wife of just over a year.

Greg was Missy's second husband, and a vast improvement over her first both in looks and personality. Well built, successful and polite, but also demanding in the assertive way of someone who'd earned his success. April put him at five foot ten, probably 200 lbs, but not because of a beer gut. His arms and shoulders were thick with muscle, his legs strong, his ass...

"You still with us, Showers?" Missy asked April, using the nickname that had come after a rain soaked run across campus their freshman year in college.

"Hmmm," April replied, opening her eyes and realizing that her lips were parted and her breath starting to quicken. "Never better, the bubbles just feel so good, you know?"

"You're not kidding. We have got to get us one of these, Greg," Missy told her husband, turning to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek, "I'll make it worth it to you."

The toes moved away from April as Greg turned to his wife. Still in the honeymoon period, April thought, missing the sensation of her clit being rubbed. That thought shocked her back to reality.

The weed they'd smoked before getting in the tub had been a mellow blend, and they'd all melted into the water over the last hour, barely touching their drinks. Was that why she had let it happen, April questioned herself now, a bit annoyed, and then, more shockingly, what would she do if he started again?

Winston

Winston was taking his time in the kitchen, gathering two pitchers of juice, plastic glasses, ice, vodka and peach schnapps. They'd bought the supplies fresh, ready for the visit of April's friend from back home. They'd seen them last at Missy and Greg's wedding in Vegas last year. Greg had business the previous week downtown, and had extended the stay and flown April out with him for a quick weekend visit.

With his hard on finally going away, Winston finished up his preparation in the kitchen. He hadn't been touched by another woman in the 12 years he'd been married to April, and the feeling of what he instantly knew was Missy's hand first on his knee, then up his thigh and finally resting on the bulge in his swim trunks, hand squeezing him gently under the bubbles while she talked with his wife, had given him wood like he hadn't had since high school.

He wasn't sure why he hadn't stopped Missy sooner, but then, who really said no to a beautiful, curvy brunette sliding her hand up your leg, even if your wife and her husband were right there. Especially when you'd smoked probably a little too much weed, and it was all so gentle and relaxing.

Winston had been attracted to Missy since he'd first met her a few weeks after starting to date April. She was shorter than his wife, with fuller breasts with a larger, perky ass that always looked great in the tight jeans she wore. Her hair, long and thick with natural curls, framed a face with dark eyes, full lips and lashes that when she looked at you and blinked always seemed to scream I want you to fuck me right now.

He'd seen her naked once in college, when April and Winston had been at Missy and her first fiancee's apartment, after a long night of drinking that had led to a game of strip poker. Missy had been the first to lose her top, and it had taken all of Winston's resolve not to spend the next three hands before the game ended staring at those large, beautiful breasts and dark nipples.

He'd been distracted enough to lose those next three hands, and found himself pulling down his boxers, briefly flashing his thick cock to Missy before becoming hidden behind the table. As he sat down, April had grabbed his free cock, stroking it under the table. Missy turned to her then fiancee and whispered something to him, and they hastily excused themselves to their room.

April went down on Winston at their friends kitchen table the moment they left, and when Winston heard the sounds of Missy screaming to be fucked harder from the bedroom, Winston had cum hard, filling April's mouth. She'd swallowed his seed, then they got dressed and went to the couch to lay in each others arms and fall asleep.

Greg

Greg pulled his foot away from April as Missy kissed him, his heart beating a little faster. Had Missy realized what he was doing? The bubbly foam on top of the hot tub couldn't be seen through, but Greg was under no illusion that meant Missy was unaware. He wasn't even sure how it had gotten so far. The weed had mellowed him, for sure, but it wasn't particularly strong, nor were any of them close to drunk.

It had started when his foot had innocently touched April's leg. The hot tub was pretty cozy with four adults in it, and as the group shifted around to talk to one another, a foot or leg would occasionally bump against someone else's in the little half circle of seats. April was directly across from him in the jacuzzi, with Missy beside him and Winston just on the other side of the step that led down from the patio. Greg had lifted his leg to stretch, and had made contact with the outside of April's leg as she shifted at the same time.

April looked directly at him and smiled at the unexpected touch, but neither said a word about it, and Greg pulled his foot away. A few minutes later, April slid slightly away from her husband to put her hand in the pool. She looked right at Greg with her green eyes, pink lips and strawberry blonde pixie cut. The tops of her small breasts just broke through the bubbles, creamy white and freckled in the soft glow of twilight.

"Are you melting," Winston asked from next to his wife, "I can turn down the heat."

"No, don't, it feels great, just wanted to stretch and feel the pool."

"Weed always did make you loose," Missy joked. "It just makes me horny."

"Everything makes you horny," Greg and April replied almost simultaneously, and the four friends erupted in laughter. The kind of fully belly, uncontrollable hysterics that comes when it's been a while since you've had some weed.

When the four got control of themselves a minute or so later, night had fully fallen, and Greg realized that his foot was now resting inside of April's legs. She stared out into the pool, hand making small waves, bringing cool water into the hot tub.

Greg pushed his foot forward, his toes now just inches from her pussy, and he saw April close her eyes and bite her lip. With the way they were seated, he was sure he was the only one who could see it. He let his foot slide another few inches, his toes feeling the thin fabric of her bathing suit.

Missy and Winston were reliving the story of the first time they and April had scored some weed. April smiled and let out a small laugh, turning towards her husband and friend while at the same time pushing into Greg's foot and repositioning where his toes were pushing into him, wiggling herself on him. Greg began to move his toes in rhythm with her, not quite sure what he was doing or why.

Missy

"Everything makes you horny," Greg and April had both replied and the group had broken into hysterics. And it was true. Missy had an insatiable appatite for sex. It had been the biggest reason for her divorce. Jon had lost interest after they'd had their son a decade earlier, unable to see her as both a mother and a slut who needed to get fucked hard, fast and dirty at least three times a week. They divorced when Jon Jr. was just five years old.

Missy spent a few years dating and fucking around to her hearts content, working her way through a few dozen Tinder hook-ups, then got involved in the lifestyle community for a while, going to hotel sex parties and wild women retreats at tropical island adults only resorts before meeting Greg in the old fasioned way. He bought her a drink at a hotel bar, having no idea she was there to meet a dozen horny men for what would have been her very first gang bang, and convinced her up to his room all alone.

He'd gone down on her for an hour, edging her but never allowing the orgasm to come until he finally, blissfully slid his cock into her and took her right over the edge. Two days later they had their first actual date, and six months later they were engaged. Missy had never had a lover like him.

She'd offered to tell him about her wild days before she'd accepted his proposal, and even what she had been planning on doing at the hotel the night they met. He'd accepted, and listened without judging, and told her that he loved that she wasn't ashamed about wanting what she wanted. When he innevitably asked the question about whether she wanted group sex to be a regular part of their life, she'd replied, 'not as long as you promise to keep fucking me the way you do.'

It was a promise he kept, and one that Missy realized she was on the verge of breaking. Why was her hand now on Winston's cock, squeezing it? Sure, this had been totally normal in the group hot tubs at those tropical resorts, but she was in the private jacuzzi of her best friend! Fuck this weed had really made her horny.

She could feel Winston growing in her hand as she slowly stroked him through his swim trunks, and was happy to find a nice thick cock. She'd seen it only once, and then just for a moment during strip poker so many years ago, and had marveled at it's flaccid size compared to her ex's. She'd had bigger since then, much bigger, but Winston felt like just the size she preferred.

"Anyone need another drink?" Winston asked suddenly. Missy removed her hand when he did, thankful for the opportunity to take a step back.

"Absolutely," Greg replied.

"Sure," April added.

"Why don't you just bring the bottle?" Missy chimed in as Winston climbed out of the tub, careful to keep the bulge in his shorts turned away from the group.

April

"If we were in our own tub, I wouldn't have to wear this swimsuit either," Missy told her husband after they broke their kiss.

April knew that Missy had turned into quite the little nudist in the years following her divorce. Feeling guilty about the foot job she'd been getting, and wanting to give her husband a little thrill in return, she blurted out, "Well you don't have to wear one here either. Winston and I only do when we have company, and it's not like you can see anything under the bubbles anyhow."

Missy turned to her new husband, beaming with excitement, "Is that okay with you?"

"Up to you sweetie," Greg replied.

April watched with fascination at the unspoken conversation going on between the two. These two were really in love, and wanted to give each other their what their hearts desired. Missy smilled, gave Greg another kiss as her hands went behind her back, unclasping her swimsuit top and throwing it on the pool deck. She then bent over and a moment later, her bottoms joined the cute, flower patterned top just as Winston was coming out through the sliding glass door.

"Oh. Wow. Um..." Winston stuttered as he brought the tray to the side of the hot tub, lying it on the deck. He then cocked his head at April.

"I told her to get comfortable, you know how much better the bubbles feel without a suit on," April replied to her husbands gaping mouth. Then, thinking about Greg's toes touching her directly instead of through the suit. "I was going to join her as long as you're okay with that."

"Um, yeah, sure, I mean, we're all adults. And friends. And it's not like you can see anything under the bubbles anyhow."

April smilled, and as Winston lowered himself into the tub, she reached behind her neck to untie her own suit.

Winston

As his wife undressed under the water next to him, Winston poured drinks for the group and passed them around. April's top slapped on the deck as he handed Missy the first glass, her bottoms as he handed Greg his, and when he turned around to hand April hers, found her snuggled back into the corner by the pool. He'd really hoped he'd be able to switch places with her, even more so now that he knew Missy was naked under the water. He really couldn't see anything, but just knowing already had his prick getting chubby again.

Then, when he sat down with his drink, Missy immediately stood up, her breasts rising above the water for all to see, her glass held up high.

"To good friends and a great husband who aren't afraid to be around a freak like me," Missy said. Greg stood up to join his glass to hers, and then April did as well, revealing her breasts and rock hard nipples. That finished the job, Winston was fully erect, but even standing to cheers the group together, he was protected by the waterline from others seeing his excitement.

The group settled back down into easy conversation then, and within minutes, Winston had forgotten that his wife and her best friend were naked. At least until Missy spoke up again.

"God, Greg, these bubbles really do feel awesome on bare skin. You should try it."

Greg

Greg's toe has just made its way back into April's lap, feeling the short, soft hair above April's pussy, the ball of his foot pressed against her vulva when Missy made her suggestion. He pulled his foot away from April, and without a word, slid off his suit and threw it on the deck behind him.

"As you wish, my dear," he replied once done.

"Now that's a man who knows how to respect his wife," April said, giggling. "You going to join him, Winston, or be the odd man out?"

Greg watched as Winston leaned towards the water to remove his suit, surprised about how quickly this had escalated to them all being naked. He'd figured Missy would be the only one. And he didn't mind her showing off her body, in fact, when they would go out and she would wear a low cut top or a short, short skirt, he got a bit of a thrill from the looks she got from other men. When they'd stood up to cheers, it had been Winston's gaze on Missy's breasts that had gotten his dick stirring, more than seeing April's.

"As you wish, sweetie," he said once done.

MIssy looked at April then and said, "How did we get so lucky?"

"Oh, this wasn't luck, this was years of training," Winston replied with a grin. "I know that Happy Wife, Happy Life seems like an easy enough concept, but I'm amazed how long it took me to put those two things together."

The group broke into laughter once again, and by the time they settled down, Greg's cock was feeling the soft skin of April's foot rubbing gently against him.

"You were right, Missy, these bubbles do feel better now," Greg said, turning to his wife with a smile as April's foot rubbed up and down his shaft, pulling the foreskin of his uncircumcised cock up and down in a delicious rhythm.

"I'm going to make you a nudist yet," Missy replied with a grin. She leaned over to kiss him, and Greg felt April quickly withdrew her foot just as Missy's hand gripped his stiff member, starting its own stroke.

"Oh you are enjoying this! Good thing no one can see under the bubbles," Missy giggled.

Missy

While Missy stroked her husband with her right hand, her left was stroking Winston. It had been far too long since she'd had a cock in each hand, and her pussy began throbbing at the deviance of it. The two cocks were pretty similar, Winston's maybe a bit thicker and circumcised, Greg's a bit longer and uncut. Both men were above average, but not huge.

She didn't dare work either man too fast, both from not wanting to make them cum and not wanting to reveal what she was doing. The bubbles covered a lot, but at some point their power would be overcome.

She knew she was breaking just about every rule of ethical non-monogamy there was. She and Greg had no agreement about playing with other couples, and she had no reason to believe that April and Winston did either. This was exactly how friendships and marriages could come to a crashing end, when no one talked about this stuff before hand.

And yet. And yet it felt so innocent, what they were doing. She didn't believe for a moment that April would be truly angry if she discovered what was going on with her husband's cock under the bubbles. Greg wasn't likely to leave her either, though she wondered just how long the session in their punishment room might go if he knew what she was doing now. She figured she was at least up to a couple of hours tied up and getting smacked by his favorite riding crop for first getting naked and then suggesting he do the same. Missy's pussy throbbed at the thought of it.

Also amazing to Missy was the conversation above the bubbles, which had turned to how the baseball season was going, with the two men excitedly talking about how this might really be THE year for the home-town team.

"Two naked, beautiful women in a hot tub with them, and all they can talk about is sports," April said in amazement to Missy. April sunk into the water, her head just above. Missy felt April's foot kick her leg under the water, then slowly move up the inside of her leg and come to rest on the seat of the jacuzzi, her toes just grazing the inside of both her thighs.

Missy slowed her strokes even more, just a slight flick of the wrist from each hand every few seconds, then let her body slide forward to let her pussy meet April's foot.

"I mean, we could probably start making out right here and they would just keep going on about batting averages and ERAs," Missy said once she felt April's toes begin a gentle rub against her.

"Did you ever want to?" April asked.

"Want to what?" Missy replied. The men had suddenly fallen silent.

"Make out with me, back in college?"

"Of course I did, you were and are, sexy as complete fuck."

"Too bad we're both married now," April sighed, her head now resting back on the deck of the patio, her toes curling and moving against Missy's pussy with such delicious rhythm.

The statement hung in the air, waiting for one of the men to pick it up and breathe just a bit of air into it. If one did, Missy was certain it would tip things over the edge.

But neither did. Instead, Winston let out a nervous laugh.

"So, about those Brewers," Winston said to Greg, and the two men began to laugh hard again, as did April and then Missy. April's foot continued to work Missy's throbbing cunt through the laughter, but it seemed that feet and hands under the bubbles was as far as this impromptu venture into swinging was going to go.

And then Missy felt a hand on her own. It could only be April's. She was caught.

April

April continued to work her best friend's pussy with her right foot as she watched her husband's response to her bold flirt with Missy. Greg's foot had returned to her own pussy, her left leg pushed wide to allow him access. She wasn't sure how it had gotten to this point, but she was so turned on she really would have jumped Missy if her husband had given her a green light.

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers
12