All Comments on 'Under the Bubbles'

by Obobby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And in the morning

The men had each pscked up and were never seen again..one marriage ends in divorce anr the other the same, but for the second time... talk about going down hill like a ski racer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey

thanks for the memories,,, geez it has been what seems to have been years ago of lot of fun in the hot tub,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No love here

Just a couple of sluts intent on ending their marriages. Mission accomplished. Is anyone really THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Consensual and respectful recreational sex between friends. Been there. Done that. A hot, erotic memory that replays often in my mind. Excellent build up. I like your device of jumping back and forth between perspectives. Hot story. I give it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Funny, how innocent, or ignorant, some authors are.

I bet you think the hot tub chemicals kill germs. It kills the weak germs. The really potent lethal mother fuckers, just makes them more potent and lethal. Share a hot tub with someone who has MRSA and be prepared for months if not years of struggling to heal, or even survive. And to introduce those bacteria into April's ass, a perfect shit storm is not even a funny pun.

If you want the couples to become promiscuous just do one of the strip poker plots, or maybe the spin the bottle tropes, or just have them both sneak and cheat without the other spouse even knowing. I remember one of these swapping stories where the two couples finally decided to switch partners for life. Hey, why not, its just sex. Its not like any of these people take marriage seriously.

Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hypocrites galore ....

Funny how these asswipes who comment negatively will fo on to read more of this stuff and bitch about the story.....Totally ludicrous. I think if your reading this and dont like whTs being portrayed and you keep reading it, you must have a major mental problem going on upstairs...maybe you're damaged goods.and you cant deal.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Really hot, you write very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous