Under the Bubbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he hadn't, and she didn't know if it was because this wasn't something he wanted to try or if he did and was too afraid of how she would respond. How the fuck did married people talk to each other about wanting to fuck other people? She knew from the stories Missy told that it happened, but fuck.

It was then that she realized that she'd been neglecting her own husband during this strange play time in the tub. She'd just noticed in time Missy moving closer to Greg to give him a little manual stimulation and gotten her foot out of the way and was fairly certain that Missy had continued stroking Greg these last long minutes. Her husband deserved a bit of that as well.

She moved her hand under the water to Winston's cock, and found a hand already there. More was going on under the bubbles than she knew!

The hand began to move away, Missy and Winston turned their gaze directly to her, but April quickly squeezed her friend's hand to keep it where it was.

At that same moment, Greg's rhythm with his foot on her pussy send a shockwave from April's clit up her spine. Feeling the rush of pleasure well up inside her, she began using Missy's hand to stroke Winston's cock.

"We should probably all pause for a second and talk..." Missy finally said after a few seconds.

"Fuck," April cried as the orgasm began to build to the point of no return, "no fucking talking just don't stop, I'm okay with anthing that goes on as long as it stays under the bubbles, fuck, ohhhhh, god, is that okay with everyone?"

April's orgasm was consuming her, she ground her pussy into Greg's toes and squeezed Missy's hand over Winston's dick even harder, pulling his thick dick in quick strokes as she came.

Winston

If it hadn't been for the weed, Winston was sure he would have absolutely panicked and run from the tub when he felt his wife's hand join April's on his cock. Instead, he stilled, and in that moment of stillness realized that his wife was on the verge of an orgasm. From Greg or Missy, he wasn't sure, but he was sure he liked it either way.

When he felt Missy's hand begin to move again with April guiding it, he knew where this was leading. If everyone else was in, he would be too. Having a threesome or a foursome had long been on his list of fantasies. He'd never expected it to actually happen, and now that it was, it was surpasing what he had imagined.

"I'm okay with that if you all are," Winston replied.

"I'm fine with whatever Greg is doing to get that look on your face, Showers," Missy replied.

Greg turned to his wife and said, "You know what this means when we get back home, but I'm good with that rule too."

"Oh fuck, god yes, ahhhhhhhhhh!" April cried as she shook from the orgasm that was washing over her. Winston leaned over to kiss his wife deeply, his hand pulling her head close to him as her breath continued to race with her orgasm.

Finally April stilled and pulled away from her husbands embrace, "Winston, you mind pouring us another round of drinks?"

Greg

Greg could sense the orgasm welling up in April, and was about to stop, leaving her on the edge, but Missy's sudden request to talk followed by April's emphatic demand that Greg not stop kept him going to take her over the edge.

If this kept going, he thought, he wouldn't make it so easy for her next time. And so he agreed to the impromptu plan to play around with another couple with the one rule being to keep everything under the bubbles.

As April's orgasm finished and she asked for another round of drinks, Missy crawled onto Greg's lap, facing him and sliding his cock into her. His hands came up to cup Missy's marvelous breasts, but she shook her head.

"Have to keep it under the bubbles, remember?"

"Was just grabbing my drink," he replied with a grin, taking it from Winston's hand.

As Winston went to pour another drink, April moved across the tub to take her drink from Winston and then sat down next to Greg. He felt April's hand move to Missy's pussy, her fingers lightly tapping Greg's cock as it lay in the cut, then begin rubbing Missy's clit in earnest.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this Showers, after all these years..." Missy sighed.

"I said no talking, and I meant it," April replied and moved back over to the other side of the tub to her husband. "Or I won't be coming back."

Greg watched as April crawled onto her own husband's lap and the crazy grin on his face told Greg everything he knew. There were plenty of ways to communicate without talking. Gregg gave Missy's ass a sharp pinch under the water, and she moved off of him, then a slight push towards the other couple, and she complied, moving to sit down next to April and Winston.

Missy

When Missy topped Greg, which wasn't very often, if she were getting close to an orgasm that Greg wasn't ready to let her have, he would sharply pinch her ass as a signal to get off him. Missy was nowhere near close to orgasm now, and she briefly wondered why he wanted her off him, until she felt his hand pushing her towards her friend. A chance to return the favor, she guessed.

Missy sat down next to them and, under the water, slid her hand along Winston's chest down to the cock that Missy could feel buried in his wife. Her fingers encircled him at the base, once again stroking him as April moved her hips forward and backwards along him. Then she twisted her hand around to let her fingers work April's clit.

"Ummm," was April's response as Missy began to work her.

"Ohhh," came Winston's sigh.

Missy looked back at her husband and he smiled at her in that devious way that let her know she could have anything she wanted, as long as she was willing to accept the consequences from him. To give him what he wanted.

Missy began rubbing April's pussy faster, expertly working her clit and still amazed that she was doing this with her friend of so many years. She didn't love the short conversation that had broken things open, was still worried that there could be repercussions from so quickly deciding to move forward, but the worry wasn't enough to stop her. Sometimes, these things just happened.

As Missy's hand picked up speed, so did April's insistent thrusting against her husband. The couple was staring deep into each other's eyes, years of history and unspoken trust passing between them. Missy knew that what they were doing was going to be okay, she'd seen enough other couples who looked at each other this way during a threesome, and had seen the ones who didn't, to know the difference.

"Oh, oh fuck, ohhhhhh," April cooed next to her. "Ahhhhhhhhh."

April threw her arms around her husband, bringing him into a tight embrace as she came hard. When she finally came to a stop, April moved back and grabbed Missy's hips under the water, directing her on top of Winston. Missy straddled her best friend's husband, feeling his stiff cock against the front of her pussy, waiting expectantly.

April moved behind Missy, her arms sliding across Missy's sides and her hand reaching down to Winston's cock. She could feel her friend grab her husbands cock, pulling it towards Missy's throbbing hole.

Missy lifted up just slightly, and April pulled her husband's cock back, placing it at the entrance to her pussy. Missy slowly lowered herself onto his cock, April guiding it until her hand pressed against Missy's swollen lips, then let go. April moved her hands to MIssy's sides, rocking her forward and back on Winston's cock until Missy took over and the moans began from Winston. The thick cock inside her pussy felt devine. Knowing that Greg was right behind her, watching everything, preparing in his head the 'punishment' that would come when they returned home, made her pussy explode in pleasure.

April

April had never, in her wildest fantasies, imagined that she would one day guide her husband's cock into another woman. Even having just orgasmed, she felt like she might cum again right then. As her best friend began fucking Winston on her own, April had something else on her mind, and she floated over to Greg to bring it to bear.

April started by trying to straddle Greg as Missy was stradling Winston on the other side of the hot tub. What she found were insistent hands on her side stopping her. She looked at him, but Greg didn't say a word, instead, insistently pushing at her hips to turn around.

April complied.

He pulled her back onto him, his cock setttling into the crack of her ass. April watched Missy and Winston fucking beneath the bubbles across from her and her pussy ached from the site. She needed to be filled by Greg's cock, now.

She squeezed that cock between her ass cheeks, sliding up and moving back to position him at the entrance to her cunt, but Greg's hands gripped her hips tight and sat her back down in front of his cock.

"Please," April whispered.

"No talking," Greg replied.

She knew then, understood completely. How this was going to go wasn't up to her, it was up to Greg. He was in control, and she would do anything he wanted. She relaxed her body.

For a long moment after she did, there was nothing. She wanted to move against him soooo bad. She wanted her clit rubbed again, her pussy full again. She fought it. She stayed relaxed.

It felt like forever. It felt like Missy and Winston across from her must have cum and recovered and fucked again and cum again in the space of time before she felt Greg's hand move from her hip to her throbbing cunt. The moment she felt his strong fingers on her clit, she bucked against them.

And he withdrew again.

She relaxed again.

Another impossibly long time that in reality wasn't more than a minute but felt like an hour again. He reached his hand around to her again.

She didn't move. She didn't dare.

And then, instead of a gentle rub, his finger and thumb found her clit and pinched.

"Aghhhhhhh," she cried, trying to keep it quiet but not quite able to. His hand withdrew once more.

Her clit, so sensitive after cumming twice already, had throbbed at the pinch, and she'd reacted as if it were pain, but when he withdrew... It hadn't been pain. It had been something like she'd never felt before. Pleasure and pain so intertwined as to be indistinguishable.

Another lifetime of watching Missy buck against Winston, Missy's breathing and cries becoming a crescendo of pleasure, and then that hand again, and the fingers, and the pinch.

"Ummmmmmmm," April sighed this time, thrilled to accept the touch.

Her mind was split, half wanting to run, half hoping that the feeling never ended. Just when she thought it might be too much, that she might pull away again, Greg stopped, moved his hands back to her hips. He lifted her up.

At last, her mind raced, it was time for his cock to enter her pussy. She needed it, thirsted for it, knew that the moment he entered her, she would explode in an orgasm like she'd never had before.

And then she felt the tip of his cock, not at the lips of her pussy, but at the puckered entrance to her ass.

He didn't thrust, didn't try to push inside her, he just held his cock there, the head taping against her, waiting for her. She pushed down on him, feeling the head force it's way inside the tight opening. She paused. It had been years since she'd tried this with Winston. A decade really. And had never gotten past the tip of him. LIke then, her body's first response was to the pain. Unlike then, she wasn't going to let it overwhelm her.

And then, magically, Greg's hand was on her pussy again, and he began rubbing her clit with such gentle ferocity that she forgot all about the pain and pushed down on top of him, letting him fill her ass.

Winston

When his wife guided his cock into the pussy of her best friend, Winston didn't know if he was dreaming, but if he was, it had to be the sweetest dream he'd ever had. As Missy had begun to gyrate against him, and April had moved the short distance across the tub onto Greg's lap, he knew this was really happening, and that it was surreal and intense and amazing.

He saw his wife turn around, and their eyes locked onto each other. The thought screamed into his head that another man's cock was inside his wife, he should stop all this, and yet, under the stars and in the warm water and with these friends, why would he ever stop it? April would be with him forever, he knew as he looked into those eyes. This moment of pure pleasure, of carnal lust and pent up desire was something they were sharing together. Nothing else mattered.

And the feeling of Missy's tight, strange cunt against his cock was exquisite. So different then the last decade, so intense. His hands clasped onto the thick ass of Missy, rocking her against him, and soon her face became awash in pleasure. He drifted into the moment, feeling nothing but their motion together and the intense eyes of his wife from across the bubbles.

As Missy began to cum on top of him, the strong muscles of her pussy contracting against him in insistent need, Winston pushed down the desire to cum. He wasn't ready for that yet, and wanted to save himself for April. As Missy cried out in pleasure, all Winston could think was how badly he wanted to be inside his wife.

He could see her rising up and down in the water in front of him. Her nipples just clearing the top of the water on every wave, her face contorted in pleasure as she fucked another man. But as Missy's orgasm came to an end, and she rested her chin on his shoulder, April's hand motioned for him to come to her.

He did, standing in the water, his hard and throbbing cock still beneath the bubbles, and Missy reached out to that cock, grabbing it insistently and pulling him towards her pussy. Winston was confused for a moment. She was already fucking Greg, what did she want him...

But as his cock reached the soft hair above her vulva, Winston realized that Greg's cock was not in his wife's pussy, it was in her ass. And April wanted him inside her as well. He slid his cock into his wife, and she moaned in pleasure.

Greg

Greg was pleased with how quickly April learned to accept his control. She was an eager and willing student, and he found himself imagining her tied up in his special room, with hours to spend taking her to the edge, then pulling back, restraining her, punishing her.

For now, he was content to be buried in her ass, watching his own wife in the throws of orgasm with another man just a few short feet away. While he'd always planned to eventually introduce other people into their play, he hadn't expected it this weekend, and wasn't sure how he felt about the loss of control around it. He would have to get that back before they did anything like this again. But he did enjoy it. Sometimes, you had to lose control just a bit to discover something new and wonderful.

His first instinct, when he saw April motioning for her husband towards them, was to stop her. To reassert his control over her, but instead stilled himself, waiting to see where this newly unleashed slut was going to go with this. He'd never been a part of double penetrating a woman, and if that's what this sexy little slut wanted, he'd let her have it.

Greg pushed his ass to the edge of the seat, pulling his legs together and leaning April back on him as he lay back against the edge of the jacuzzi. April's knees came up above the bubbles as Winston straddled his legs and brought his cock to the entrance of her sex, and he felt Greg's balls brush against his leg.

"Uh-huh, mmmmmmm, ahhhh," April sighed as her husband pushed into her, her ass squirming around Greg's cock as she filled herself with two men at once.

Missy watched them intently, and Greg thought she was imagining herself between the two men. He knew it was one of the things she'd never done during her wild period, but had confessed to him that she wished she had, in fact had intended to the night they had met, before he'd convinced her to come to his room, alone, instead.

Now he was happy to have something for her to work for. He thought six months at least, maybe a year or even two he could spend getting close to this moment before he'd finally give her the release she craved.

But his thoughts were brought back into the moment as he felt the wave of his own orgasm begin to build.

Missy

As she recovered from her orgasm, Missy couldn't believe what she was watching. Never imagined that sweet little Showers would let herself be fucked by two men at once. A small pang of jealousy rose inside her, but only slight. The way Greg was looking at her, she knew that was a fantasy that he would one day make happen for her as well.

For now, she could sense Greg getting close. And she knew that once the men came, this moment would be over. They'd have to talk about it tomorrow, process through everything that happened, but Greg and her flew back home tomorrow evening.

Missy wanted to be a part of this final moment, but couldn't see how without breaking their one rule of keeping it under the bubbles. But with group sex, Missy reminded herself, where there is a will there is a way, and no one should ever be bored.

Missy stood up, reaching a hand out to Winston's ass, the tight muscles there thrusting into his wife. She pushed with him in rhythm. Then she slid under the water, pulled his cheeks apart, and darted out her tongue towards his tiny brown hole.

No objections.

She couldn't stay under the water for long, but that had really just been a test, anyhow. She came back above the water, and reached one hand around Winston's side, cupping April's breast under the water and gently pinching one of her nipples.

The other hand she slid into the crack of Winston's ass, a finger pushing where her tongue had just been.

"Ahhhh," Winston sighed.

She slowly pushed a single finger into Winston.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Winston cried.

She pushed in a bit further, curling her finger to put pressure on his prostate from inside.

"Oh fuck! Ahhh, ummmmm!"

She knew she'd got him, and at the same time his body began to shake, so did her husbands. April was being filled by the cum of two men at once, and she began her own screams of pleasure in the cool June night.

April

Under the moon in the back yard of a modest California home, two couples relaxed in silence and contemplation, a pitcher of drinks nearly untouched, swimsuits splayed out across the deck around them.

Each had discovered something new and wonderful that night, had tried things they'd never imagined and found not only new pleasures, but a deeper trust and bond between them all.

After an hour or so, as the moon moved behind the house, Missy and Greg excused themselves to their room, leaving April to lie in her husband's arms under the bubbles. Winston kissed her, held her tight, told her how much he loved her.

"I love you so much," she sleepily replied.

They went to their own room not much later, and made gentle love in each others arms before drifting to sleep.

12