Under the Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Peter was lying down on a rug with teary eyes thinking about Agatha's betrayal and her unforgettable hand job. Suddenly he heard something moving behind the wooden board. He got up from the floor to investigate the noise, with limited light, he walked towards the board and heard the noise becoming a bit louder, he found out that it's the noise of somebody walking.

On the other side Agatha put the lamp on the floor and and took out an iron rod which locked the board to the wall. The board was actually a secret door which connected the corridor with the room Peter was staying in. Agatha slowly opened the old door revealing herself to young Peter. She walked into the his room with the lamp which made the dark room lit up.

Peter looked at all of that with wide eyes and a shocked face, he saw the lord's mother standing in front of him naked wearing nothing but a headwear, holding a lamp. He looked at her voluptuous body with hunger in his eyes, his eyes suddenly locked on to her old, widowed big behind. But he quickly snapped back into reality.

"Look at the mess you have gotten me into,, M'lady" Peter asked Agatha with a low voice while tiptoeing towards her.

"Nobody will hear us young man" Agatha said after seeing his careful steps towards her "And don't worry about this, you are in safe hands, come with me"

Peter followed Agatha into the corridor, they walked towards the door she went through earlier. Peter and Agatha entered the room, peter was looking at her hips and ass cheeks. Then Agatha lighted the candles she put on the table earlier and place them on the corners. The candles did a nice job lighting the whole room. The young thief and the lord's mother alone "under the castle", looked at each other with nothing but lust in their eyes.

12