All Comments on 'Under the Desk'

by colleenslittletoy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Foot Fetish Story!!!

Please continue it and tell us how her feet leed him further into her web.

QuillmanQuillmanover 13 years ago
Delightful

A well written and intriguing story. It is unhurried and so the reader gets to savour each moment. One can clearly sense the character being drawn in, surrendering - yet trying to retain a sense of balance whilst all the time knowing the situation is hopeless. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

wow very hot story, enjoyed very much!!!!!!!!!!! more PLEASE!!!!!!

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 12 years ago
great story!

agree with everything that was said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
girls best friend

LOL..It figures this story was written by a woman. I liked it but figured that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but it's a turn off when other men get involved, or at least they didn't need to be mixed. The creampie stuff, at the end when she clearly about to put Bob into her games. I'm into Alpha, Bêta stuff and clearly not into cuckolding. You serve the woman or leave. You controll her or leave. You are equals, or leave. If you want a woman, it's all about her desires (and yours), here is the realty. To put an end, even if a guy was crazy with lust for a woman, fetishist or not, let's be serious, He would NEVER miss his chance to get a promotion he clearly deserves, with all his intellect, just for some minutes under the desk of a woman who clearly using his desires to make him fail against her stud. "Has the meeting started"? Bob asked. "No they are just about to begin". And at this moment, the fool should be recover his sense, even if her toes smelled better than roses. Of course she, knew about the meeting. She clearly used his fetish against him to promote her lover. Could someone be that stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the same Anonymous. It's for a correction, on the sixht lines of my previous comment. 😁 I mean I'm not into Alpha, Beta stuff (I think that it's even stupid to mention such terms to describe human). I know those names are nowhere in the story, but it's the way some writter tend to describe "Alpha" like muscular, handsome and endowed by the Nature and "Beta" like shy or skinny. To emphasize my point😁: You're an "Alpha"💪 only if you choose, same you're a "Beta "😟only if you choose. It's not about the size of your dick. It's about what you want and what you can give to the woman to please her or at less what she want or "expect" from you, even if you can't please to any women, would you keep your pride, or would you cry like a baby and calling yourself a Beta?. For example, some people look astonished earring stories about some bodybuilder big as an elephant who have a pencil between his legs, or some shy, skinny guy who got a third arm between his legs. But there are nothing awkward, this his the only part which built separately from the rest of the body. Alpha and Beta don't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One star for cuckoldry, go hang yourself in the bathroom or something idiot, skimmed through it soon as I saw hint of this bullshit "Bob". Absolutely disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had met Joyce in college. We had been dating for at least 3 months I thought we were exclusive I knew we weren't together all the time and spent time with other friends. I was at her call we had a lot of fun I enjoyed painting her toe nails shaving her legs ect. I was really giving it a lot of thought on asking her to be my wife. That almost came to an end one Saturday afternoon while we were together I had to work later. Joyce was getting ready to shower and she asked if I would like to shave he legs and paint her toe nails? I jumped at the opportunity. I actually think she slipped when she said you like helping me get ready for my date don't you? I have to work tonight did you forget? She gave me a look. I said I need to go. You finally accepted a date with Norman (our big athlete jock mister every girl's dream man that had messed around on every girl that went steady with and he would dump the girls) didn't you? It's not a date I'm just going to the party with him because you have to work and I want to go. I grabbed my coat and was out the door. At the time I was working for a friend's dad that had a pizza place. I went to work early. I wasn't there very long when a coworker said I was needed at table 11. It was Joyce and I asked what do you want is Norman meeting you here to rub it in my face. I was being as calm as I could. She had a tear running down both cheeks. She said I told you it was not a date Norman was just going to get me in and I would be way friends that's the truth. But you were going in together and all my friends what would think especially with Norman would they think you were cheating on me or we broke up and you are with him already. She said I know it was stupid of me to let him take me that's why I'm here and not at the party I love you please forgive. If it's okay with you I want to stay her so there's no doubt who I want to be with. I can help if they will let me please? I said I will ask. She helped until closing. We went to her apartment I spent the night. No it wasn't a night of hot and wild sex it was great love making. Things were as normal as could be. Tuesday I walked into the cafeteria. The first person I seen was Norman walking up to Joyce where she was sitting. I didn't hear what he said but Joyce stood and slapped him and turned my direction to leave. Seeing me she ran to me putting her arms around me saying I love you. I guess she set Norman straight because we had no more problems with him. We have been married 18 years and have 4 children.

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u26 months ago

When i was in grade school and acted out. The teacher would put me under desk.

She would then move Her chair back into position with me trapped at Her feet.

This all happened while the class was in session.

I have been trying, ever since, to get back under that desk!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous