Under the Flower of Columbine

Story Info
The dynamic between three friends changes after one night.
4.2k words
3.35
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louis and Lia met during their first year, when lockdown was at its peak in terms of restrictions leaving freshmen with only their flatmates and possibly their coursemates through Zoom when it came to social interaction. A year devoid of a social life initially seemed quite preferable to Louis though, although not a misanthrope; he was definitely an enjoyer of his own company and he was looking forward to a low-key sort of student life where he could focus on his studies. Biology was Louis' passion, he had held a natural affinity for the subject since childhood which his father always encouraged. Despite this praise however, Louis' father made his preference for Louis' more athletic older sister exceedingly obvious. Louis couldn't blame his father for this as Ruby was the splitting image of their deceased mother, Louis did wish that comments about Ruby being the "son he never had" would leave his father's lips less frequently however.

So a quiet year in a co-ed hall which would likely consist of students who'd choose to spend lockdown with their families is just what the doctor ordered.

Despite light ribbing from his father about getting to share a living space with members of the opposite sex, Louis didn't expect much. He was a painfully mundane looking young man who was of slightly below average height who grew up with a very minimal friend group and didn't expect that moving into a city known for its wild student life would change that. That is, until he met Lia.

In the morning whilst preparing himself a modest breakfast of overpriced cereal, Louis turned to the open door of the kitchen and his heart stopped.

There stood a tallish, tanned, dark haired girl with brown eyes. She was slender which brought attention to her ample cleavage generously displayed above her black crop top, her long legs displayed in a tight little miniskirt also accented her attractiveness. In fact, the only part of this girl that lent anything to the imagination was the standard blue medical mask covering the majority of her face.

His heart already in his chest, Louis watched as this vixen removed the facemask, revealing a cute pixie-like face and a small smile.

"Heya, I just moved in here!" the girl grinned "Do you mind helping me unpack? It would be so much quicker with two people, I'm Lia by the way."

And from there it went like a dream. Lia was a student of creative writing who spoke to Louis extensively about her favourite authors and her dreams of being published. The two would go on weekly grocery shops together and turned the kitchen into their own little study den. Louis opened up to someone for the first time about how he felt inadequate as a man due to the heavy praise his father always gave Ruby and to his surprise Lia was warm to him and validated his feelings on the subject. A further surprise came when Lia leaned into him and took his first kiss.

And from there, Louis finally felt the taste of reciprocated love for the first time. Soon after this, the new couple were ready for another first time to be had.

In Lia's claustrophobic accommodation room with the red LED lights blaring, Louis began attempts to unhook his girlfriend's bra straps with an unceasing aura of nervousness.

"Ha, you're shite at this." Lia remarked as she unhooked the contraption by herself.

Out spilled two large breasts of which Louis had previously only eyed from her oh so tight crop tops. Louis' eyes met Lia's, she donned a playful grin in response to his obvious amazement.

"It's my first time," Louis stammered "you should know... I'm not very-"

"I don't care darling," Lia cooed "Just relax for me okay?"

With an air of embarrassment, Louis lay back onto the bed leading Lia to seductively straddle him before unsheathing Louis' appendage from underneath his underwear.

A sudden look flashed across Lia's face but she quickly stifled it before giving her boyfriend a sort of apologetic smile before proceeding to put his dick to her lips.

Louis didn't care to comment on it and make this realisation a reality but he knew exactly what this meant and even the pleasure from Lia's tongue didn't let him forget that face.

It was a look of disappointment.

Flash forward to several years later, Louis and Lia spent their university years with relatively few nights of clubbing or wild parties. Louis had no interest in joining any societies and Lia who only received the minimum maintenance loan had no choice but to work a part time job as a waitress which ate up most of her free time. Lia was casual friends with a couple coursemates but due to the nicheness of her course there wasn't much company to choose from, since she had a rather large friendship circle in her hometown this didn't bother her too much. Louis came from a much larger course but only really made one good friend outside of Lia, this was Zack, an extremely bookish boy who he connected with quite quickly in second year. Zack was a massive introvert which seemed odd to Louis as he was also very tall, naturally muscular and was equipped with a very handsome face. Zack had arrived late to a lecture and his only available seat was next to Louis, Louis initially felt an aura of intimidation when Zack asked to peek at his notes, a feeling which grew larger when Zack was waiting outside for him after his lecture.

"Hey man, your notes were really neat and easy to read. Wanna go study at the library sometime?"

Upon hearing this Louis initially thought he was hitting on him but after taking him up on his offer to have a study session, Zack opened himself up to Louis about how he didn't make any friends in first year and about how nervous he was after already being late on his first day. Despite his initial impression of him, Louis and Zack came to consider each other close, if not, best friends.

This led to Louis, Lia and Zack choosing to rent a flat for their third year together. Lia was slightly miffed that she didn't get to have a couples flat with solely Louis but she soon came around and began to form a friendship with Zack as well. What surprised Louis is how shy and meek Zack became around Lia. It was very unexpected for a guy who looks the way he does, or so Louis assumed. Upon teasing Zack about this, he promptly confessed to being a total virgin who's shyness around women stopped him from ever getting a date even though girls did proposition him from time to time. Louis was surprised by this but in a way it helped soothe some deep seated fears he had, with such a handsome guy living adjacent to his girlfriend.

After all, a part of Louis was always telling him that the only reason that Lia was with him was due to the timing of covid and how she had such little social life at university. Otherwise why else would he be dating a beautiful girl like Lia when he was just a nerdy short guy with a small dick?

The trio renewed their lease after graduation, choosing to stay another year or so just to save money until they were able to pursue their respective careers. Louis took up kitchen work at the same restaurant that Lia did waitressing at, whilst Zack lived off handouts from his parents while he tried and failed to find a job with the non-existent experience on his CV.

Louis would tell him not to worry about it and that he'll find a means to support himself soon but secretly he enjoyed feeling superior over Zack. Louis was the one with the job, with the savings, with the slightly higher level degree, the one with the super hot girlfriend and the one with his virginity not still intact.

Lia and Zack were relaxing in their living room in the evening, with the wall of empty vodka bottles they accumulated from their time as students still on the window ledge, Lia looked at them with a sort of melancholy before continuing to browse TikTok on her phone. Zack sighed deeply as he dropped his own phone onto the sofa.

"Welp, looks like once again I didn't get the job." Zack said with an exasperated tone.

"Aw, Zack." Cooed Lia, looking up from her phone.

"How am I this unlucky? I swear I've applied to every minimum wage job in the area."

The living room door opened, it was Louis back from his shift at the restaurant. Lia gave her boyfriend a smile and a wave which Louis gave back to her, Lia then pointed to Zack and mouthed "it's happened again."

"You alright there Zack buddy?" Louis asked, fully knowing what the answer was going to be.

"Only as alright as an unemployed twenty two year old who still sponges off his parents can be." Zack muttered.

"Hey it's gonna be okay man," Louis said whilst trying his best to be encouraging "you're definitely gonna find something."

Zack groaned, Lia got up to the fridge and removed a litre sized bottle of vodka from it.

"I think I know what's gonna cheer you up!" Lia grinned.

Louis suppressed the need to eye roll, even after their student life was long over Lia would always encourage that the flat would drink with her which would lead to ring of fire and other silly student games. It felt like Lia hadn't fully let go of their unhealthy student lifestyle despite holding up a full time job which mostly paid in tips. Louis didn't dare comment on it though, their sex life was already virtually non-existent and he didn't hope to make it fully vanish.

Louis didn't really want to drink as he also had an early shift starting tomorrow but the idea of letting Lia drink alone with Zack didn't sit right with him.

Several lethal mixes of vodka cokes later, the three sat on the floor giggling. Louis eyed up Lia's large breasts which shook shamelessly every time she chortled, reminding him of how their clashing shifts at the restaurant made it so the two were barely intimate to the extent they rarely even shared a bed. Louis looked to Zack and saw him ogling Lia's well endowed figure with the same level of lust, Zack quickly looked away upon realising that Louis caught him leering before shooting him a small apologetic look. You can look all you want as long as you don't touch, buddy Louis thought with a grimace.

Lia smirked at Zack, "Hey how come you've never brought a girl around here huh Zack?"

"Um, well." Zack spluttered "It's not like there are many girls lining up to date a guy who's unemployed and can't take them anywhere."

"Nonsense!" Replied Lia enthusiastically "You're a handsome guy, I bet you had girls banging the door down during uni."

Louis furrowed his brow at Lia referring to Zack as handsome who in response blushed deeply.

"No... I mean I've always had no luck with girls. Whenever one expresses interest in me I've been too shy to do anything about it." Zack responded, his face a ripe shade of beetroot.

"That's why he's still a virgin. This guy's never even felt the embrace of a woman!" Laughed Louis, a small hint of malice coming out in his voice.

The room fell silent.

Lia had an obvious look of shock on her face.

"That can't be true can it?"

"Um, well..." Zack looked away sheepishly, almost appearing ashamed.

A wave of regret flooded through Louis, Christ my girlfriend passingly calls my best friend handsome and I lash out like this?

"You've seriously never had sex?" Asked Lia.

"I... there was an incident when I was younger..." Zack started his voice almost too quiet to hear "....and that scared me from ever getting a girlfriend."

Lia moved towards Zack and touched his shoulder gingerly "What happened Zack?"

"Well..." Zack looked nervous but upon receiving a comforting gaze from Lia he continued "There was this girl I really really liked and she had liked me too so one she asked me out and..."

"What happened?" Lia cooed, her breast gently pushed up against his arm inadvertently. Louis felt his pulse quicken seeing this but said nothing.

"I..."

"Yes Zack?"

"I got an erection, right there in front of everybody."

Louis suppressed a small laugh but Lia continued to be comforting.

"Aw, I'm so sorry Zack. That sounds so embarrassing."

"From then on everyone would call me monster dick and all the girls avoided me." Zack muttered "and now I'm probably gonna die a virgin."

Monster dick?

Louis looked at his buxom girlfriend gently rubbing his best friend's broad shoulders. Looking at the two of them, aesthetically they were the perfect couple. A beautiful model-like girl comforting a handsome muscular boy.

Louis felt something and it wasn't just envy, the alcohol made it so he couldn't deny his inhibitions or the one thought in the back of his mind anymore. There was a lump in the back of his throat just holding on to the suggestion he was going to make, he picked up his remaining glass of vodka diluted with not enough coke and downed it, swallowing the lump whole in the process.

"Why don't you help him with that, Lia?"

Lia and Zack looked up in shock.

"Um, what exactly... Do you mean by that?" Lia said with her eyes wide still processing what her boyfriend just said.

"I'm saying, as an act of charity and kindness, why don't you help our dear friend graduate from his virginity?" Louis said again.

Just saying it aloud hurt so much but just putting that idea into the room made Louis so hard.

And from the look of it Zack felt the same. Zack had always had a noticeable dick print but the bulge under his sweatpants was clearly growing larger at this idea. Zack looked at Lia, his lecherous eyes going from her legs to her thighs to her voluptuous breasts. He was noticeably panting a little as if the very prospect of entering Lia made him go into heat, Lia looked into Zack's eyes and returned his lust filled gaze before eyeing the "monster" that was forming at rapid pace in his pants. It had then been made all the more clear to Louis that the two of them clearly shared this great tension and they had wanted, be it subconsciously or consciously, to fuck. It wasn't just that, the two of them didn't just want to fuck they needed to fuck. Zack's cock in Lia's pussy was an eventuality that needed to happen and who was Louis to fight against fate?

"Zack is that... really okay?" panted Lia her eyes still firmly on Zack.

A part of Louis, the most sober part of him wanted to yell "Fuck no!" grab his girlfriend and then look for a new apartment for the two of them to live in. He'd cut Zack off and hit the gym and do his best to save up for one of those almost always botched surgeries to get a bigger dick.

But his horniness took over.

"Go for it."

Zack wasted no time in grabbing Lia's large breasts with his big hands, before pulling her in closer for an open mouth kiss. Lia didn't resist and furiously tonged the inside of Zack's mouth before adjusting herself to be fully straddling Zack's lap, her grinding miniskirt clad hips dancing with the large protruding bulge still begging to be set free in Zack's sweatpants. Zack lifted up Lia's crop top before practically ripping off her bra, fully freeing her sweaty tits.

"I cannot tell you the amount of times I've masturbated to these," murmured Zack as he began to suck and mouth them greedily, "That once time I saw you in a towel was enough to make me cum buckets all this time, you have no idea how much I wanted this."

"You're a naughty boy aren't you?" Lia grinned, she was trying to have the same cocky tone she donned during sex with Louis but it was to no avail. Despite being the more experienced of the two she was clearly melting under Zack's touches, the clothed meatrod pressed up firmly against her wet crotch was clearly putting her in a trance.

The two continued to messily tongue each other whilst paying Louis no mind.

Lia was moaning like a whore as Zack attacked her neck, it was like seeing an entirely different woman.

Zack then pushed Lia onto the sofa and got on top of her, it was clearly the maximum amount of foreplay this pent up virgin could stand.

He then pushed down his sweatpants revealing only his Calvin Kleins which were holding on for dear life as his massive bulge protruded. The amount of precum made it so it fully looked like Zack had wet himself.

Lia and Louis gulped simultaneously.

"Are you ready for this?" Zack asked nervously.

Lia took a deep breath and nodded before gently pulling down Zack's boxers.

And there was Zack's cock and calling it a monster didn't quite do it justice.

It would put Monster energy cans themselves to shame.

Zack's cock was thick and veiny complete with a rotund bulbous head, the veins on the shaft twitched in anticipation, the head of the cock was producing a thick drool of precum and Zack's large balls were clearly about to burst.

"I can't hold it anymore Lia," Zack moaned. He was subconsciously rocking his hips at this point "Please, please let me inside you."

Lia lifted up her miniskirt and pushed down her dripping underwear so that both her breasts and pussy were exposed. Lia tilted her head towards Louis and gently parted her lips.

"Darling, is this okay?"

Was this okay? Louis thought the love of his life was about to be penetrated by a cock he could never measure up to by a man who's his physical superior in every way.

Zack pressed the wide head of his cock against the entrance of Lia's pussy, the two genitals serrating against each other in a lewd kiss.

As if moving by instinct Louis shuffled closer, bringing himself into eye level view with this marriage of flesh. Louis realised he should offer Zack condoms but he doubted that his condoms would fit Zack, that and it was obvious that these two weren't going to stop for anything.

"Just... promise you won't hurt her with that thing." were the only words Louis could get out.

Zack nodded and rubbed his cock into Lia's entrace, the tip was just about in.

Lia moaned and looked into Zack's eyes, he began moving, inching his cock into Lia's pussy.

"Ah! Fuck, you're so wide!" Lia exclaimed, her eyes rolling into the back of his head.

Zack was clearly conjuring every iota of self control to not just slam his hips into Lia and fuck her senseless, he was aware of his massive cock and the minuses that came with it. In addition to this he was clearly enjoying every crease on Lia's tight pussy, a section of drool formed at the section of Zack's mouth as if the sensation was driving him insane, Louis felt a small wave of pride knowing his girlfriend's pussy could reduce a grown man to this and with Zack's massive cock he was really able to feel her tightness.

After getting the thick head of Zack's cock into Lia's narrow pussy, Lia moaned again and shuddered. Beads of sweat ran down Lia's forehead as well as her breasts and stomach.

Never had Louis seen Lia this beautiful before, never had he seen her so dominated and consumed by passion before. Zack began to edge his cock further inside of Lia who squirmed while moaning. Surprising himself, Louis took Lia's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"It's okay babe, I've got you."

Zack continued to oh so slowly push his appendage inside her until it was halfway inside, the frightful thickness spread Lia like nothing before and she held onto Louis' hand tightly.

"Ah babe! He's gonna split me in half!"

"Don't worry babe, he's almost there." Louis lied.

And then, as if his baser urges took control, Zack slammed himself into Lia fully shoving his massive cock into her pussy. Lia yowled before moaning pathetically, Zack leaned in and hugged Lia the two of them now fully have become one.

"I'm sorry Lia, I couldn't help it. I want you so bad." Zack practically purred.

At this point Lia had near a vice grip around her boyfriend's hands, her long black nails dug into Louis' skin but he couldn't feel the pain. All Louis could see was the torrid, aberrant, warped expression blooming on Lia's sweating face. Lia locked eyes with Zack, the two shared the same glazed over, almost animalistic look. Zack then leaned into Lia and hugged her, even whilst being balls deep in Lia's tight cunt the now ex-virgin still held onto a silver of restraint.

12