Under the Flower of Columbine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, I'll let you get used to it... I can tell you're overwhelmed." Purred Zack as he ran a finger through Lia's soft hair, "Honestly I don't want to move too much, I'm worried I'll bust."

Louis was amazed at the restraint Zack showcased, if it were him he'd have already given into lust and came into Lia's snatch.

"Ah Zack, you're so fucking big," Lia panted desperately, with one hand squeezing Louis' hand and another grasping her lover's wide back "It honestly feels like you could break me, your cock is so amazing..."

Zack smiled widely before kissing Lia deeply which she messily reciprocated, Louis was then blown away by how handsome Zack looked with beads of sweat racing down his forehead as well as the mad look of lust in his eyes that contrasted heavily with the amount of restraint he was displaying.

And then of course there was Lia and how gorgeous she looked with another man's longer and fatter cock deeply lodged inside her. Her long dark hair was all messed up and she was noticeably drooling, never in their years of dating had Louis seen his girlfriend like this.

"I'm going to start moving now, is that okay?" Zack asked gently.

Louis didn't even need to hear Lia's response.

"Ah yes... fuck me Zack!"

Zack didn't need to be told twice.

The taller man lifted himself up from Lia's sweaty body and withdrew his manhood simultaneously, before then bucking his hips back into Lia's entrance leading to a deep moan exiting her lips. Zack continued to slam himself into Lia's flooded hole, the two of them were now full on moaning with no pretences anymore. Lia's large breasts bounced with every thrust of Zack's cock, it was as if their parts were made for each other.

Zack greedily sucked on Lia's ample tits before awkwardly thumbing her labia.

"Ah, Lia, is it here?" Zack asked considerately in a breathy tone.

Between moans, Lia guided Zack's fingers with her free hand to where her clitorus resided.

Taking the initiative, Zack pressed his thumb to Lia's clit as he proceeded to take long deep thrusts. Lia suddenly yelped and held onto Louis' hand even tighter than before, it was apparent she was spasming as she let out a deep moan.

Louis and Zack's eyes widened, it had appeared that Lia had just orgasmed on Zack's cock.

In response to both the euphoric realisation that he's made a beautiful woman cum as well as the physical sensation of Lia's tight wet folds deeply massaging his cock Zack began to buck his hips rapidly before finally hitting Lia's pussy with a final deep slam.

"Ah fuck! Lia! Aaah!" Zack exclaimed as he let loose ropes and ropes of thick cum into Lia's pussy, his balls shaking until the tip of his penis evacuated every last drop of this ex-virgin's semen into Lia's fertile uterus.

Zack collapsed next to Lia on the sofa, the two panting desperately. Louis retracted Lia's hand from his as he stood back from the two lovers. Louis then glanced between his legs and saw his girlfriend's cunt flooded with his best friend's thick load and then game instantly, Lia was always concerned about the risk of pregnancy as well as the effects of the pill and as such had never allowed Louis the pleasure of cumming inside her. Zack's semen was allowed access to Lia's womb before his.

Now that the lust had left Louis's body he was riddled with shame, his best friend had just fucked the shit out of his girlfriend with his massive cock and he had just sat by and let it happen. No, he encouraged it.

Louis took one last look at Lia and Zack who had now fallen asleep in each other's arms, a single tear raced across his cheek as Louis went to his room and slept by himself for the night.

12