Under the Full Moon

Story Info
I never knew he was… different. I’ll keep his secret.
1.9k words
4.35
6.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma wondered along the footpath, the mid-winter sun warming her body. She wasn't use to the heat, not like back at home in winter when she would be trudging through about two feet of snow. No, today was nice, like a late spring day. There was a crispness to the air but not quite cold. She figured it was about 65 and smiled, listening to the sparrows sing and the sounds of the occasional car driving past.

Today Emma was filled with confidence, something new and fun and something that pulled her away from her bedroom and her computer. Instead she wasn't home, nowhere near it but a long way away. A special weekend away, a retreat if you must call it that. She'd had many in the past but often local to home and would just tell everyone that she would be away for a while. This time was different, Emma had made plans, and plans unlike any she had tried before.

She reached the café, her arranged meeting place for her special friend. He was unlike anyone she had ever met before. She often told him what she really thought as she got lost in his eyes. That he was smart, handsome, pretty hot, he had an amazing mind and knew exactly what to say to make her feel loved.

Although, most of the time he would never believe it, just sit there and blush quietly. As she waited, she thought about all the fun things they had done, all the things they had talked about and all the time they had shared. Emma couldn't wait, as she looked down at her feet and smiled, blushing and knowing he had just walked into the café too. As his shoes appeared in her vision, she closed her eyes and smiled, feeling his hand brush against the right side of her face and lift her chin up into a kiss, the perfect kiss.

Her heart fluttered as her eyes opened, and she stared deep into his blue eyes, losing herself in a trance. It was only a short moment but he had already scooped her up, and was walking towards the car.

Owein was like a dream come true to her, and he had this way with words. It wasn't always perfect but she adored him, every part of him. From his selfless and loving nature to his deepest and darkest of secrets. As they reached the car, Owein opened the door allowing Emma to take a seat. She smile, looking at the little wolf air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror, doing a poor job at masking the forever scent of 'wet dog' that always seemed to hang around Owein.

She didn't care though, another excuse to sit with him, smile an just enjoy the time. He often told her they had 60 to 80 years to spend enjoying each other and every chance the two got, they made every single second last. Often this would be more like him needing to go to bed but pushing for that extra 2 to 3 minutes of screen time with her at midnight.

As the pair traveled in the car, Emma couldn't help but notice the wet patch forming in her panties, she blushed hard, trying to keep her poker face but couldn't to anything more then look away and try to keep her mind clear. If only Owein didn't do that thing with his tongue she thought, her own tongue tracing her top lip as a smile and another wave of arousal hit her. She strained; she wanted release so bad but tried to keep her cool. She expected to go straight to a hotel room, or something of the sorts

but it seemed Owein had other plans.

"Have you eaten?" he asked glancing, at Emma with a smile.

She shook her head. "No, I'm a little peckish but I will be okay." Food still wasn't on her mind. It was something else, something more. She smirked, she did want to 'eat' something but it didn't mean in the context that he meant.

He slapped his hand on her knee. "Good, I know just the place," he said, pulling up in the carpark of a cheesecake parlor. She grinned wildly. This was something they had done in the past. Cheesecake, she loved Cheesecake and she knew he did too.

As the pair grabbed their favorite's, they headed across the park and sat at a bench, enjoying the dying rays of the sun and the first stars emerging in the crisp evening air.

"It's going to be a full moon tonight," Owein said, placing his arm around Emma. She knew what this meant. She knew he would be wild if they were together. She also knew that the next few days she wouldn't be going anywhere. More so, she wouldn't physically be able to move and she didn't mind.

She looked at him and smiled. "A full moon, you say?" she asked with a wink.

He smiled, holding up the keys to a hotel room. "We have it for a few days, all to ourselves if your keen." Emma flushed red, she was keen. She wanted to be with him once more. In his arms, and to be held, but she longed for something. Something more, something wild. She nodded.

They climbed back in the car and Owein passed Emma the key. An old-school door key with a keyring attached for a remote holiday retreat up in the mountains. "It's a few hours drive, by the time we get there it will be dark but we can just settle in for the night."

As he said it was a few hours' drive in the car, They talked, listened to the radio and sang songs together. Owein continually looked at his watch; he was anxious, and she understood why. Moonrise would be soon and if the moon rose before they made their destination, they would be stuck and wouldn't be able to go forward any farther.

Arriving at the cabin, it was quiet, nobody else around and only the sounds of the animals through the night. Owein walked around the car, placing his arms under Emma and lifting her out of the car seat, carrying her up the stairs and placing her down on the bed. He kissed her soft neck gently and whispered in her ear, "I love you." Then he stood up and smiled. "I'm going to lock the car and get a few things, babe. I'll be right back." He stepped outside and closed the door.

Emma quickly removed her jeans and top, then nestled into the bed, between the pillows and looked back towards the door with a smile and her heart pounding. She wanted him, she craved him and she was wet. Moisture dripped from her waiting pussy, eager for Owein to return.

He came back through the door and looked at her smiling. Then proceeded to climb up on the bed. She unbuttoned his top, one button at a time. He started to kiss her, first on the neck, then on the lips. His knee sunk into her pelvis, pressing tightly against her body. The folds of her skin, edged out around the edges of her panties. They slowly began to push inside her tight hole. His hand reached for her chest and in one solid movement, popped her bra from her small breasts.

His kisses trailed from her lips to her forehead, then to her chin, down her neck and onto her chest. His teeth lightly biting onto each nipple as they grew harder from the night air. Her hands dived for his belt, quickly undoing it and with a flick of his leg, his pants were removed.

"I want you in me," Emma moaned softly into his ear as she continued to grind against his knee. He sat back, removing his underpants, revealing his large, erect member. With a slow movement he traced his hand down her body, making his way to her pelvis and began to sink his fingers, spreading Emma.

Then she felt him, his large cock, prodding at her entrance. He sunk into her, deep and hit her back wall, pressing into her cervix. She let out a little gasp, this is what she remembered. His arms wrapped around her body, and he slowly thrusted into her, kissing her and making her feel every inch of him.

She could feel her coil tensioning, her spring about to let go. He bent down to her ear and whispered, "I love you, now cum around me." It tipped her over the edge, her back arched as she felt her own warm salty liquid running down her leg.

She lay there in her afterglow as Owein pulled out. Moving Emma into the light from the window.

"Babe, doggy," he said.

She smiled, rolling over onto her belly, shaking her ass in his face. She placed her hand on her ass spreading herself and looking back at him. Just then the moonlight flooded through the trees and onto him. His body began to change, fur sprouting from every patch of bare skin. His face elongated, ears shifted, and overall size drastically grew. A wolf, Emma's wolf and she was ready to take him. He was the size of a horse, and his dick looked primed and ready to slide inside her.

Emma's fingers dipped inside her pussy, scooping up as much of her own cum as possible. Then she smeared as much on her ass as possible. She wanted him; she wanted to be knotted and something more. His large frame moved across the bed; it squeaked with each movement. He knew where she wanted it and it took no time to give her what she desired.

His cock pressed against her ass. He was large, the biggest she had ever had, sinking all the way to a bulge, his knot. She yelped as Owein pushed it hard against her body, digging his claws into her sides. She started rocking on it feeling a need forming inside herself, sending the deep parts of her insides to a frenzy. She knew what was happening and didn't care. She wanted this. She needed this.

With a wince and a little pain, the knot squeezed inside her body. Owein's werewolf dick pressed all the way up into her rib cage. She could feel his body towering over her, his thrusts sending pulses through her every muscle in her, and finally his expanding knot. There was no way it was coming out now. She was tied on his dick, and she could feel his precum leaking out inside her body.

"Do it, Owein. Cum in me!" Emma called out.

He began to pump harder, faster and really stretch Emma's ass. As her arms gave way, he began to pound her into the sheets, and then she felt it. Like a pressure washer shot inside her, Owens cum began to flood her body. The burning quickly spread as a familiar sensation engulfed her. Spasms shook her, Owein, and the bed. The fur of his underbelly rubbed over her back, tickling her.

When he ceased his thrusts, they lay down on their sides, Owein's cock still stuck in her ass, tied to her until his body calmed. It could take five minutes or it could take an hour; she didn't care. In fact, she might just clench around him to keep him hard and throbbing so he'd fuck her again. Owein placed his arms around her, feeling his clawlike hands against her skin. She looked up and kissed him on the side of the muzzle.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Like a dream come true," Emma replied as they lay in the bed together and looked up at the moon through the window. The night was still young, and it was okay if she wanted it again, this was her night after all...