Under the Gaze of the Sirens 02: Unknown Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My gagging only served to have him hold my head more firmly. Was not sure I liked the taste at first as some of it seeped out the corner of my mouth and down his penis. Wanting to please Warren however, I obediently and enthusiastically sucked it down as his orgasm and ejaculations slowly waned. When he finally released his grip and let go of my head my own excitement about sucking cock edged me on as I purposefully continued sucking his cock with vigorous adulation. The taste of semen was not that bad I told myself and I relished the excitement of making his cock ejaculate in my mouth. The experience excited me much more than licking pussy ever did. My own hard little penis had never felt this type of arousal.

"You are an excellent little cocksucker Billy. I have wondered for quite some time what it would be like for you to suck my cock. And now we both know. Truth be known, a novice little cocksucker like you sucks cock much better than my wife ever did," heaping me with dubious praise as I continued licking and sucking on his still mostly hard cock.

The taste and aromatic stench of semen was everywhere as I licked and kissed his penis and nuzzled my face into his hairy balls. My face was sticky with semen and its unique tangy scent. Warren took my hand and pulled me up into his arms. We kissed. My little penis was aching it was so hard as I sat on his lap.

"You were wonderful Sweetie," Warren whispered huskily in my ear as we broke the kiss and he pawed at my tacky hard little penis. "One day Daddy would love to fuck you," he told me as we kissed again.

With that he dabbed his finger over his sticky pubes and began to finger my tight little bung hole as his other hand fondled my penis.

"Cum for Daddy, Sweetie," he urged me on. "Let it all out. You could be such a pretty girl. Cum for Daddy. You'd make the perfect boy wife. Mincing around in panties for Daddy, being sexy all the time, always wanting Daddy's cock. Sucking Daddy's cock. Riding Daddy's cock."

With me riding his finger now quite deep up my ass pussy and his big paw all over my penis, his words help produce many excited ejaculations that spurted out of my penis all over his hand and the both of us as we kissed again like man and wife in a fit of passion. I laid my head on his shoulder as he held me and the thrill of our sexual encounter reverberated through each of us. It was warm and comforting being in his arms, I loved being naked for him. Being the object of his sexual desires made me tingle inside.

After dressing and returning to my room, I had a hard on but fell asleep quickly. Waking up in much later in darkness in the strange stillness of my hotel room I was still hard and started jacking off, fingering myself thinking about the encounter with Warren. Thinking about his cock and sucking it, thinking about being naked with him, imagining what it would be like to be fucked by him, remembering how feminine he made me feel, his words about me being a "boy wife" all these things egged on my horniness as I pulled obsessively on my cock and fingering my tight hole.

Flailing and writhing on the bed I jacked off furiously till I finally came, my little spermies squirting everywhere. Fell back asleep but slept through the alarm. Got up in a mad rush, showered, missed breakfast and was ten minutes late for the first meeting. Had no concentration or interest about anything that was being discussed, all I could think about was last night with Warren. All I could think about was sex. I had a hard on most of the day. All I could think about was being gay, how I probably was gay, what a strange, exciting, scary feeling it was. Was not sure what it meant to be gay, or to feel this way or why it made me feel so feminine.

Warren was the last speaker to address the group in the late afternoon meeting as the business end of the trip came to a close. It felt funny knowing the I was Warren's lover the night before and he was giving a speech motivating our company. I felt special knowing he was held in such high regard and a lot of people were almost afraid of him yet he had chosen me to be his lover. Mmmm, that made me shiver in my newly awakened sexuality. As the meeting broke there was a crowd around Warren. I filed out with the other employees into the lobby. As I was leaving I glanced over at Warren. He looked me right in the eye, did not smile or show any expression but it was a powerful glare that lasted an eternity. Back in my room I was getting ready to go down for dinner when there was a firm knock on my door. Opening it, Warren stood before me.

"May I come in?" he asked.

Once inside and the door closed he flung me gently against the wall and pressed his mouth against mine for a consuming kiss. Again it happened so fast it caught me by surprise. In a low, forceful, deep masculine voice he spoke:

"I have to run some errands and I have a dinner meeting a 7pm. I won't be back till at least 10:30. Wait for me in my room," he told me as he pulled his room entry card from the pocket of his jacket and handed it to me. "Wait for me. Come anytime after 7. Make Daddy happy," he huskily whispered in my ear before one more hungry kiss. "Make Daddy happy."

After dinner I got my suitcase ready for my flight in the morning back to Orlando. Was not quite sure why Warren wanted me to be in his room while he was gone but thought I could probably have another bourbon while I waited for him. Got to his room about 8:45pm. Laid out on his bed were a few things Warren had apparently left for me. They were more than likely the reason for the "errands" he told me about. Neatly strewn across the bed were a pair of soft pink string bikini panties, a pair of cheap black patent leather high heel sandals and a white spaghetti strap chemise, a tube of red lipstick and a razor. All the clothing still had the price tags attached so he must have picked them up at a nearby department store.

While filling the bath and I fixed a bourbon with some ice from the ice bucket. It was a luscious soapy bath, kinda made me feel funny knowing I was getting ready for Warren. My legs were not hairy but shaving them was the right thing to do. Shaved under my arms, Jessica would never notice. Shaved my balls & asshole. Thought about shaving all my pubes completely off but just shaved most of them and left a little "landing strip". No way Jessica would not notice that. I didn't care, it just felt so exciting getting ready for Warren.

After towelling off I just tussled my hair with my fingers, I knew it would make my shaggy hair look feminine and sexy when it dried. Removed all the tags from the goodies Warren left for me and put the panties on first, they looked and felt great. Wearing panties always made me tingle and feel feminine. Next I put on the black high heel sandals and sauntered around the room. Gawd it made me feel so sexy just prancing about in panties and heels, like it was something I could do all day, every day.

My little penis tented in the silky panties as I strutted about. String bikini panties are the best. Jessica had a few pairs of them and they were among the favorites of any of her panties that I would wear. I went to the mirror in the bathroom and put on the bright red lipstick. That made me feel sexy too. I looked hot. Even with the lipstick on and no other makeup I looked like a girl, and like a faggy looking boy too. Sexy fem fag boys can look hot, I know because that is exactly what I looked like, felt like and had become. It was wonderful. It felt like magic, like I had discovered a wonderful secret.

The white satin spaghetti strap chemise was a dream to wear. It looked and felt like a cocktail dress, only the scalloped side hems gave it away that it was lingerie, not a dress. I was floating. It was so excited looking and feeling like this. It is hard to put into words how I felt. I mean I had never felt like this trying to hook up with a girl, always so nervous and unsure of myself, especially a hot girl. Now it was like I was the hot girl and I was being sought after and desired sexually, it was ecstasy. I fixed another bourbon to calm down. An imprint of the red lipstick showed on the glass, it looked sexy, classy. It was just after 10, was hoping I would not have to wait much longer for Warren. Turning on the TV I sat on the bed to wait. I must have fallen asleep as it was 11:23 when Warren opening the door woke me. Groggily I stood up on the high heels as he entered the room. He smiled as he saw me:

"My, my, my, what have we here?" he said as he approached me. "My, my, my," as he took my hand and looked into my eyes.

His hand caressed the side of my face as he pulled towards him. Warren's kiss made me swoon, having his masculine tongue and the stubble on his face pressed into mine reasserted my femininity. Wearing the chemise, panties and heels, in his arms I felt frail, like a girl. When he broke the kiss and started removing his tie I was helping unbutton his shirt. Sliding my hand over the front of his pants I could feel his cock hardening. He unbuckled his belt as I helped open his trousers. Soon I was on my knees helping him out of his shoes as his pants were quickly at his ankles as he stepped out of them.

Without hesitation I mashed my face into his hairy cock and balls, drinking in the scent of cock. Lapping at it I knew I was gay, his cock in my face excited me more than any pussy ever did. Looking up at him with doe eyes, his wonderfully hard cock filled my mouth. It was just last night that I had sucked Warren's cock, now I was sucking it again, it tasted so fucking awesome and I felt so very femme in the high heels, panties and chemise. Smears of red lipstick were all around his cock.

"Come here Sweetie," Warren said as he pulled me up and flung me on the bed with him.

He was all over me, kissing me, running his hands all over me, fondling my hard little peenie in the silky panties, fingering my tight hole and grabbing my soft white ass. I melted into him as he ravished me. I felt for his cock, it was so hard and tacky in my hand. In a quite natural movement I slid down and took his cock back in my mouth, feverishly sucking on it with a zeal that surprised us both. My cock sucking did not last long however as he pulled me up onto his lap and lifted the chemise revealing my cute little pink pantie clad bottom. I knew what was coming. Tonight it didn't surprise, shock or scare me. It excited me. Before I even had time to brace myself the first of three very hard slaps rained down on my soft little tushie. Whap, Whap, Whack!

"Such a pretty little bottom," Warren huskily gasped as a series of many hard spanks on my bottom. I bit my lip but took it. "Cutest ass I've ever seen," Warren muttered as close to two dozen more hard slaps torched my cheeks.

It really hurt but felt fantastic at the same time, just can't explain why getting spanked was so thrilling. Perhaps it was because it made me feel so vulnerable, submissive and feminine. When he slipped a hand inside my panties and started massaging my stinging ass it felt good but when his thick middle finger pressed against my tight hole I shuddered. Warren pulled my panties down and swung me around, my butt was up in the air. Then something happened that changed my life. Pressing his face between my ass cheeks I felt his firm tongue snake up into my tender hole. Not sure I had felt anything more wonderful, it was certainly not anything Jessica would have done. It was naughty heaven for me to feel his firm, warm wet tongue wiggle around my sensitive hole. I squirmed in submissive pleasure as I still could not imagine anything could feel so good.

Warren stopped and pulled me up into his arms, pressing his mouth against mine and fondling my hard little peeny. Reaching over to the nightstand he pulled out a tube of lube. With some on his middle finger he slipped it up my hole. His cock was standing at attention as he smeared it too. Laying on his back he lifted his faggy boi lover up onto his cock pressing the gorgeous helmet head at my virgin opening. Perhaps it was the combination of the lube, my body weight and angle I was lowering onto his cock that it began to enter my ass. I won't say it didn't hurt at first; it did. I will say that after the initial discomfort it was something that seemed to enter me rather more easily than one would have thought, like it was meant for me. Sucking cock is fucking awesome but the sensation of getting fucked, having something big and hard up your butt, discovering how gay you really are being there in high heels, shaved smooth body, a woman's sexy chemise on and being desired by a masculine man, it was a totally new world for me. And I loved being the feminine sexual partner. It was so much more natural for me than trying to be a man with a girl.

"Daddy's girl!" Warren exclaimed as I rode his cock. "You make Daddy very happy."

"It feels good," I muttered. "I love it."

I did love it. Being chosen by Warren to be his lover made me feel special. My little peenie was so hard as he fucked me. Really could not help myself as the stimulation of his cock up my ass made me start to jack off as I was riding cock.

"Cum for Daddy, Princess, let it out. You are such a pretty girl. You'd make a lovey wife. Cum for Daddy," Warren urged me as his hands reached under the silky chemise and he played with my hard nipples. "Cum for Daddy."

Furiously pulling on my excited penis, cum I did. Horny little squirts shot out onto Warren's hairy belly and chest as the simultaneous pleasure in my penis and his cock up my butt egged me on. Warren's cock humped into me as I pulled off the chemise to be naked for him save for the high heels I still had on, they made me feel like a horny little slut. Which I was. Covered in cum, Warren rolled me over on my back and began fucking me like a raging bull while kissing me madly, licking inside my ear, nuzzling my neck. I was his femboy princess with him fucking me as virily as he would his wife. If you are a boy and a bottom, then you know how fucking gay you are when have a man's big cock up your ass. You absolutely just love the feeling of getting fucked. You feel like a girl. Warren humped into me madly as I writhed in pleasure underneath him. In a tribal fit he pounded his cock forcefully up into my boy pussy. Then he came. There was no mistaking it. His hard cock stabbed up my butt in frenzied thrusts as his breathing quickened and he forced his tongue down my throat.

He was tired, sweaty; I was tired and my cummies all sticky between us. Warren rolled over on his side with my back to him as he spooned his fem lover. I slid off the high heels and dropped them by the side of the bed and snuggled in his masculine warmth. We both were exhausted from the sex, from the convention, from the travelling to another city. In a flash we were asleep together.

The clock by the side of the bed read 5:17am as I got up and peed. Warren got up when I returned and I could hear the powerful stream of his peeing as I sat on the edge of the bed trying to decide if I need to get dressed and get ready for my flight back to Orlando. When Warren returned his cock was half hard as he stood next to me by the bed. The light in the bathroom gave a warm glow to the darkened room. Instinctively I reached for his cock as it immediately became very erect. Stroking it with both hands it was unimaginably hard. I loved playing with his hard cock, nothing in my life hard turned me on more than feeling his hard cock. It was magnificent. It had a scent I could readily smell as jacked on it and played with his balls. I wanted it to ejaculate all over me, to see cum spray out of it. I wanted to suck it again and sank my mouth over his cock.

Before I could really even get into sucking his cock Warren pulled me up pressing his hard cock against me as he forced his tongue down my throat. He threw me on the bed and rolled my ass facing up. I had no time to even react he swatted my ass ferociously with a big open handed spank. If you would have been walking by the room you would easily have heard it. It fucking stung. Two more vicious swats rained down.

"Boy has an ass to die for," was all he said.

Then he turned me over on my back and spread my legs. He lifted my ass to his face and stuck his warm wet tongue up my shaved asshole with one hand fondling my little cock.

"Gotta make it quick, son," Warren gasped as he set my ass back on bed and poked his hard cock at my tight hole. His cock was sticky and slippery with pre cum and forced its way in but really only about a third of the way in as he humped his boy lover. My cock was rigid and I started jacking on it as he continued to hump me. This went on for quite a few minutes before he pulled out and began pulling on his cock.

"Sweet little bitch boy," he exasperated as he madly fisted his cock.

Then as he moaned and gasped, semen shot out in a torrent of blasts all over my penis, belly and chest. The wonderful scent of his semen was all about as my sperm coated hand and penis continued to jack off. Warren placed a hand on my penis replacing my hand and he smeared his middle finger in cum and began to finger my anus as I arched my back, reeling in this wonderful sensation he was bestowing on me.

"Cum for Daddy. Cum for Daddy," he kept repeating before I finally came all over his hand.

As I returned to earth from this otherworldly orgasm Warren told me it was time to go. I wiped up with a towel from the bathroom, got dressed as Warren's gorgeous, naked, hairy masculine body prepared to enter the shower. He gave me a soft kiss and told me to take those "things" with me, the high heels, panties, chemise and lipstick. After showering in my room and getting ready for the flight, I wore the panties under my clothes. On the plane my ass was sore, Warren's last spanking was the hardest of all. I felt funny sitting on the plane thinking about what I did with Warren, kinda in a daze trying to process the reality of my sexuality. I was always horny but thinking about the gay encounter with Warren only served to make me horny again. Shamelessly, I jacked off in lavatory in the plane, the sensation of having in panties on and still dazed from my encounter with Warren.

Back home in Orlando when I got back to the apartment, Jessica wasn't home. She was a bartender at a trendy club downtown making killer money. She only worked 3 nights a week Thursday, Friday, Saturday and went to school during the week. With the bar closing at 2am, she rarely got home before 3, much later if she partied with friends after work. So with me working a day job Monday thru Friday we had a fair amount of time apart.

Naturally Thursday, Friday and Saturday were nights I could play in her panties and clothing, tonight was no exception other than I couldn't wait to get undressed and try on some of her clothes. Putting on the black high heels Warren had given me and a pair of Jessica's silky side tie white and flowered panties I traipsed around the apartment floating in the exquisite sensation of wearing high heels. They made me feel so feminine, it was a discovery that only served to reinforce my love of crossdressing. Thinking about the night before with Warren I was hard as stone as I put on some of Jessica's makeup and the cheap deep red lipstick Warren had given me.

Gawd I looked so sexy, I wanted to put on a dress and show all the world what a babe I was. And I was. Could not believe it that if I went out in public no one would have a clue I was really a boy. I tried on so many dresses and tops and skirts and combinations of bras and panties and camisoles that finally I jacked off to some luscious twink and Daddy porn on my laptop to a heavenly orgasm fingering myself thinking about Warren. Had pizza delivered after I had cleaned up and then jacked off again before going to sleep.