Under the Hood

Story Info
Hotwife slut that loves to perform is blindfolded and used.
8.9k words
4.36
17.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As instructed, I loosely knotted my hair atop my head. Looking down as I did so, my breasts seemed very close. The thought made me smile a little. The half-cup bustier was certainly doing a fine job, the black lace and scarlet satin vivid against my lightly bronzed skin.

For the moment, the bustier was the only thing I wore. I'd offered to put on a full corset but John said he wanted me to have more freedom of movement.

I turned my gaze up to my husband expectantly. Tonight was to be a new experience. I'd experienced so many with the man I'd given myself to. Submitted to.

"My slut is so beautiful. Are you excited, my dear?" he asked.

"I am" I replied. "I've been thinking about a new, strange cock all day."

He looked down at me sternly. His hard hazel eyes gave me a shiver. "Now pet, you were told not to touch yourself today. You promised." He clasped my chin in his strong hands. "Were you a good girl?"

"Yes. I always obey you." I said, as demure as I could be. A truth and a lie. I'd been a good girl today. I wasn't always though and he knew it.

"Ha!" he scoffed. "If that were true I wouldn't have to discipline you so frequently."

He picked up the new mask from the bed and fitted it over my head. Even unzipped, it was snug. Before it came down over my eyes, I took one last look at the man I'd pledged my body to. He was neatly dressed in a shirt and slacks, quite a contrast to my near nakedness.

The leather mask blacked out my sight. He tugged and prodded it into place, pulling it low. It had a pocket for my nose and a wide hole to breathe through. It stopped just below that across my Cupid's bow, leaving my mouth and the front of my chin free.

A pair of elastic straps passed under my jaw. John threaded those and buckled them tightly.

The final step was to lower the zipper at the back. As he did so, pushing wads of my hair up into the cap as he did, the whole thing tightened over my face.

I'd studied the thing earlier. It wasn't all leather. There were panels of something like spandex at the sides of my skull and over my ears. They allowed for a very snug fit without a need for any tailoring or yet more straps.

As a final touch, when the zipper reached the end of it's run, my master placed a tiny padlock through some rings there to ensure it could not be taken off without his permission. Or a set of good scissors, I guess.

No, actually, John doesn't make me call him master. I think I've only uttered the word a handful of times and he'd always thought it in jest. As total as his control of me is, he still sees it as role-playing.

But in my own mind, I often call him my master. I'm so lucky to be his.

Tonight, my master was giving me to another to be used. It certainly wouldn't be the first time for that. I've fucked, sucked, made love to and sometimes merely teased dozens of men at his behest. He insists that my body and my talents are too precious not to share. And so he shares me with friends and strangers as he sees fit.

I am proud to say I've never let him down. I truly believe I'm the best fuck any of those men will ever have.

He held my head and kissed me, our tongues only tagging one another for a moment. "Alice, my sweet whore, you look amazing. Sometimes I almost don't want to share you," he said.

I felt him get off the bed. "Hitch your tits up," he added. I adjusted myself in the bustier while he made a brief phone call. "Come over now," he said and hung up.

"It will probably ten or fifteen minutes. Remain where you are." And then I heard him leave the room.

You may be wondering what was going to be special about tonight. If I've been with so many strangers and friends in the past, what was different about this? Hell, I've even been blindfolded many times.

Well, tonight was going to be an interesting combination of factors. John had told me three things about the man he was giving me to tonight. Three in addition to the fact that it would be a man and only one man.

1. It was a man I had never had sex with before.

2. It was a man I knew. He was coy on details but the strong implication is that it would be more than a casual acquaintance.

3. That I would be completely blindfolded and the man would come, use me and leave and I would never know who it was.

Ever.

All of that sounds pretty exciting. The thing that really had my nerves rattling is how John had been teasing me with the possibility that it could be a close family member. He'd made teasing references to both my brothers, an uncle and even my father.

Incest was a line I'd never crossed and honestly hadn't considered it. The freaky thing was that, in theory, after tonight I wouldn't actually know if that line had indeed been crossed or not. It could be a co-worker or Billy from across the street. He'd just turned eighteen and I'd been flashing him my tits and eye-fucking him rather blatantly for a while now. I fully intended to give that hunk a ride in the near future.

My uncle specifically I think would jump at this opportunity were it offered. He's such a horndog. And I confess, I've been flaunting my body around him for as long as I had anything to flaunt.

Time stretched. I grew warm under the mask but at least I was able to breathe comfortably.

When I finally heard two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs, my heart raced. I moistened my scarlet lips and straightened my posture.

They both entered the room. They must have just stared at me for a time. Finally, John said, "One last reminder, Buddy. Not a single word. I'd like you to try to not even moan but you're probably not going to be able to hold back."

John moved as he spoke so I knew it was he who got onto the bed next to me. He put a hand on my shoulder and gently kissed my exposed jawline. "I'm sorry the mask covers so much of her gorgeous face. And those amazing eyes."

One hand slid down to the small of my back while the other cupped my breast. "You know how pretty she is of course but it's too bad you won't get to see the lust in her eyes. The way they shine with the dirty hunger that dwells just beneath the surface."

John squeezed my tit very tightly and kissed me on the lips. He pulled my head back and took possession of my mouth. I ran my fingers through his thick hair and held his head to mine.

When he pulled away I had to wipe drool from my chin. I reached out, wanting to touch him. He grabbed my wrist and blocked me. "See how bad she wants it?" he chuckled deeply.

His voice turned away from me. "You might as well get undressed. We don't need to draw this out too much." While I listened to rustles from the foot of the bed, John's fingers toyed with the wisps of hair escaping the hood at the back of my neck.

John laughed again. "Alright, why don't you get on the other side there for now," then he whispered to me, "He is so hard for you."

I shivered and moistened my lips again. I turned toward the man as he joined us on the bed and smiled seductively, my thick lips parted ever so slightly. Even though he couldn't see it, my eyes smoldered.

"Go ahead and kiss her. Get a feel of this body," John grabbed my left tit again in a paradoxical combination of possession and presentation. His other hand dug into my left ass cheek.

So when a third hand tentatively touched my chin, I knew it was the mystery man. I felt his hot breath against my mouth. He was close. His touch was trembling.

My smile widened. I found his head with my right hand. His hair was thick and seemed a bit wavy. I traced down his arm with my other hand and took hold of his wrist. "My husband told you to kiss me," I said. I pressed his hand firmly to my right breast. "And to touch me."

I pulled his head to mine and found his lips. I had to force my tongue past his slack jaw. I inhaled his fresh, soapy scent. I pulled back just a little and traced my thumb across his lower lip.

Under his palm, my nipple hardened and I'm sure he could feel it through the thin lace. My fingers caressed his ear and jaw. "Come on, baby. Kiss me like you mean it. Like you own me." I ran my hand up his hairy thigh and wrapped my fingers around a hard piece of hot sausage when I found it.

"Kiss my like you're going to fuck me all night."

Yanking on his cock really did the trick. John had left us alone on the bed some time in the last minute and in a tumble of two seconds, my mystery lover had me on my back. He shoved my bra up, freeing both my tits. At the same time his open mouth entwined with mine he squeezed the meat of my breast hard, my nipple caught between a couple fingers.

I groaned and writhed. I held tightly to his cock and spread my legs so I could mindlessly rub my horny cunt. I closed my lips around our two tongues and sucked on his.

He got his legs over mine. His cock was trapped against my stomach and felt like steel hot from the forge. I arched my back against his and hooked a calf over a round, hairy butt. My own legs were silky smooth. I hoped he noticed.

I humped my navel against his flared cock head. It was drooling lube. He almost bit my tongue off. I felt his balls on my mound and wanted him inside me so badly.

"Stop," John said firmly. Lover-boy froze and pulled his mouth from mine. "Alice, you disappoint me. This is just rutting. Please, my dear, show our guest all of your talents."

The man lifted his weight from my body. I knelt up back on my knees. "I'm sorry John. I'm very horny. You didn't let me cum all day," I said with as much accusation as I dare. I gestured blindly to the bed. "Please lay back, sir. I want to worship your cock properly."

As he did so, I removed my bra completely. Knowing they were both watching me, I took a moment to caress myself. There's no point in false modesty at this point. I have the body of a porn star. All-natural C-cups that are each a soft, generous handful, a narrow waist, a flat stomach and hips and ass that provide plenty to hold on to.

My frequent nude sunbathing left my skin lightly golden and I'm blessed with darkly colored nipples that plump very nicely.

Like I said, top-shelf porn star material. It's all-natural but it's more than just good genes. My master is a very clever man. His primary means of disciplining me when I'm naughty is strenuous exercise in our basement gym. I have an hour routine I do myself 4 times a week which is plenty to keep me in fine fucking form but when I'm naughty, John will assign me an exercise and watch me perform past the point of exhaustion.

So there's a little bit of muscle under my curves. I'm 5'8" and usually around 160. Definitely not a spinner but I can take a hell of a lot of abuse.

I was a relatively shameless slut long before I met John. Constantly being the center of attention of every male that saw me was always thrilling to me. Their age and physique didn't matter much, within reason. It was the hunger in their eyes that turned me on and ready to fuck.

I bent forward, letting my tits hang and sway and crawled slowly up the man's legs. My hand traced his thigh and found his shaft. I didn't have to fake the sigh of arousal I made when I felt its solid heat and felt it jump. "God, you're hard," I said as I stroked it.

The guy was about average, maybe just a hair smaller than John's seven inches. More than once, John had set me up with very well endowed men. No doubt about it, getting stretched out around very large objects was intensely satisfying. But I'm not a size queen. The solid heat of cock in my hand made my pussy slick and my mouth water.

I bent forward and swallowed him whole in one gulp until my lower lip was planted against his hairy balls.

He grunted and hissed which made me grin into his pubes. The fat head was hitting the back of my throat nicely. I wiggled my head around a little like a playful dog then forced my head down firmly. I wanted every millimeter of him.

John laughed in the background. "Look at her horny ass wiggle."

I watch a lot of porn for inspiration. I have no problem performing all the same acts. It's what guys want and it's just fun to blow their minds along with other organs. I gaped my mouth wide and gagged wetly all over his hog. My tongue protruded and dug into his scrotum.

I left my mouth gaping when I finally pulled back. Thick ropes of spit hung down. I jerked him hard.

I'd been focused on my throat and was almost confused when I tried to look up into his eyes and just saw black. It was kind of disappointing to not have eye contact. To not see the shock or arousal or madness I inspired.

"I know, you don't have to say it," I said, smiling, drool still dripping. "Best blowjob of your life, right?" And then I swallowed him up once more and fucked him with my throat.

I pulled away again. I dug my fingers into my bush and pulled on my labia. I was soaking. "God, John. Please can I fuck him now?"

"Show him first," my master ordered. "Give him a good look at your slut hole."

God. Fuck, I needed to cum. But I also wanted to show this guy how nasty I am. For the first time since he walked in, I thought about who it might be. My father and uncle are both reasonably fit men but balding. My current lover's hair didn't match. Still, I let myself imagine my father beneath me for a moment, just to see what it felt like.

Weird. Very, very weird. You know, I don't think I'd be into it, to be honest. Maybe with my uncle but not dad.

But it could still maybe be one of my brothers. God, Bruce or Ken watching my finger my pussy? That did feel kind of hot for some reason.

That wavey hair though... I wonder if it could be that one IT guy from John's work. A bit of a geek... that could be cool.

I crawled slowly further up whomever-it-was's body. I let my stomach and bush ride his hard rod in passing. I think I heard him whimper. I giggled when I felt my tits rub up along his face just before I rose to my knees, straddling his hairy chest.

I did a slow caress from my hips, across my hard stomach and up to my very soft breasts. I lifted one to my mouth. I'm able to bite my own nipples and did so now. I removed my hand and bit down hard enough to hold it up for a moment. I moaned, my nipple burning with pleasant pain.

When I let it slip away it fell with a small slap and my teeth clicked together.

I leaned back a bit and extended one leg. I know the guy could see my pussy through the damp, neatly trimmed curtain. I stroked my kitty and moaned again.

"Tell him. Tell him what you are," John told me. "He doesn't believe me, you know. I've told him that you're the best fuck and the filthiest slut he'll ever see."

"Oh, honey, you say the sweetest things," I said. I pumped my hips and pulled hard on a nipple. I used two fingers to open up my cunt. "I try really, really hard to be a good fuck. I love it so much. See?" I asked. I just slid four fingers into my hole like it was nothing. I humped my hand for a moment and then relaxed and really spread myself open for him.

"See? See this fucking cunt? You can fuck it has hard as you want. As hard as you possibly can. Make me scream. Please make me scream."

My anonymous lover grabbed my thigh and my neck. He pushed my ass down his torso and pulled my upper body close. One tit landed on his face and he captured the tip in his mouth. His hips humped against my ass cheeks and he snorted like a bull. I took his head in my hands and mashed it into my tit.

"Bite it, damn it. I told you, make me scream," I grunted. I was trusting him not to be a psycho about it but I wanted to get really nasty with him. He chewed rather perfectly on my tit cherry and I shuddered. "Fuck, yeah."

I kept one hand on his head and reached down low between our bodies. I slid my hips farther back and grabbed his cock. "Don't let go," I gritted. With my tit trapped between his sharp teeth, I knocked his arrow into my notch and pushed down, swallowing him with my pussy even more easily than I had with my mouth.

"Fuck!" I shouted and surged upright, ripping my tit right out of his mouth. It felt so good to have a hot cock in my slut hole. It felt so right. Necessary.

"I didn't say you could do that yet," John said harshly.

I bounced my ass on the man's pelvis and ground down on him. "Fuck you, I need to cum," I answered. I leaned back, rocking on the cock and rubbed my pussy. "Come on, stud, watch me cream all over your hot cock."

It only took me about thirty seconds of writhing on his bone and roughing up my clit before I came. "Fuck yeah!" I screamed, my cunt convulsing and flooding with my girly cum. I get creamy really easy. I road that unknown stud while I came my tits off.

The moment my climax began to subside, I knew what I had to do next. "God, I came all over you! See the mess we made?" I asked. I leaned back and slid off his cock. I scrambled around and put my cunt right over his face. I relaxed and knew I was gaping open for him. "Look at that wide open fucking cunt!"

"Hmmm, I can smell my pussy on your cock!" I added and then lunged down the swallow the delicious thing.

Tasting my cunt cream straight off his rod made my head swim. And just as my senses reached saturation, the guy did exactly the right thing. He pulled my hips down and pressed his face into my sloppy gash.

I tried to give his cock the attention it deserved but my pussy has a mind of its own. I lifted my head up gasping. My hand was making claw marks on his thigh while my other beat his pulsing meat. I ground myself on his face, my ass dancing.

Honestly, a tongue wasn't going to be enough. I needed to get royally fucked. "God," I said, my voice pure need. I pulled myself off his face and crawled away from him down the bed. "Get up here and fuck me like a bitch," I whined. I lay my head and shoulders down low and arched my back, I bounced my ass impatiently.

"Use my fucking holes!" I shouted. I hooked four fingers and my cunt and gaped for him again. "Right here, stud."

Just hearing his rush to get to his knees was such a turn-on. This dude knew a good thing when he saw it gaping open and drippy girl cum all over.

He had good aim too. The fucker hit my opening like an Olympic diver. Well, there was probably too much splash to earn a perfect 10.

The perfect upturn of my ass gave him a great handle just like God or Darwin intended. He was locked in quickly. My tits first slapped my ribs and then swung up knocked into my chin. The thunder of his hips hitting my glutes made a lot more noise though.

"Yes! Beat my little pussy up, big guy!"

After a minute I got up on my arms so I could properly fuck him back. From simple habit, I tossed my head as if whipping my thick, sexy auburn flame around. I didn't realize I was doing it until I heard John laughing at me. "Damn, that hood definitely has some drawbacks. Not only don't we see your sexy mane, Buddy-boy here doesn't have anything to hang on to."

I have to admit, I like to have my hair pulled.

Buddy-Boy was getting a little chaotic with his thrusts. Getting stiffer in his posture and panting. He was still making my tits slap my face good and hard but I knew he was about to blow his load.

John could see it as well. "Yeah. Go ahead and pump your whole load inside my slut. Give her everything."

"Please!" I begged, going back down on my face to free up my hands. I pulled one ass cheek wide to make sure he could see everything and reached way down under so I could feel his hairy balls. "God, I need your cum so bad."

As I said, I like to perform. I like to be the pornstar slut of every man's dreams. It makes me so fucking horny to act like a mindless nymphomanic. I mean, I probably am a nympho; there's no point in being a stoic nympho.

And a naked cock bursting a load in my holes is like a standing ovation from a crowd of millions.

The man strained and grunted. His hips jerked wildly and then he jammed himself in deep. I felt the swell and hot flood of his first blast and I came right with him.