Under the Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ," I yelled, able to feel at least two more heavy shots of jizz jet against my womb.

"God," he barked, unable to remain silent. Under the circumstances, I didn't recognize his voice. He sounded like his soul was being ripped out through his dick while on the other hand, my entire body was buzzing like a global convention of horny wasps.

When his death-grip on my perfectly upturned ass lessened, I knew he was spent. For the moment at least. I rocked forward, the sensation of his noodle slithering out of me a strangely delicious loss.

I rolled onto my back, knowing he still knelt above me though sadly unable to see his expression. "Fuck that was good," I sighed, letting my legs splay wide. My fingers teased my soaking labia. "My whore-cunt is so happy now!" I said giggling.

I'll repeat this as many times as I need to. Acting out pornographic fantasies for people is like a drug to me. There's nothing I love more than acting like a mindless, sex-crazed bimbo. When a guy I've been with watches porn, I want them thinking 'Alice is way hotter'. Or way nastier.

"Whore, you forgot to clean up your mess," John scolded.

Oops, he's right. "Sorry. He fucked me so good, I forgot."

I rolled around and found the guy. He was still on his knees. I stroked his dripping shaft and reached lower to cup his scrotum. His balls were dripping with our cooling juices.

I got down on my back and wiggled between his legs. I wanted to dip those hairy nuggets right down my gob.

I inhaled both his nuts and held on tightly to his shaft. He hadn't gone very soft yet. Maybe he wouldn't. He moaned. My nose was right in his taint and musky scents filled my head. I moaned around his jewels and shoved three fingers in my snatch.

"God damn it," John muttered. There were a few indistinct noises and then something thumped onto the bed between my legs. "If you can't stop playing with yourself then at least get properly nasty," he said.

I felt around until I found the big rubbery mass. It was one of my toys of course. A big one.

Excalibur!

I dropped off the guys dangling fruit and said, "Thank you, Daddy." It took a bit of jostling to get the big sword-handled dong lined up with just one hand. Once the fat head split my pussy lips, I angled the dude's flesh and blood cock down to my lips and sucked him down at the same time I shoved the big toy into my kitty.

Excalibur is thick and long. Fifteen inches long not even counting the handle. Of course, I can't take the whole thing but I did have about ten inches inside me lickety-split. I ground my womb on the big fuck stick while gag-fucking my face on the dude.

I don't know if he grabbed onto my tits just for balance or to get some but the urgency of the grip suggested the later.

I was definitely no longer "cleaning" his weapon. He was skull fucking me like a whore and I was just about to cum all over my latex lover.

I'd worked a whole foot into my slut hole by the time I came again. I arched my back and gagged all over the guy's cock, nearly swallowing his balls along with his average endowment. My own slobber was running down my face. Well, down the hood, actually.

"Stop," John ordered, firmly. Well, trained, I froze. My pussy was still pulsing from climax and I had a swollen cock head jammed against my throat... but I waited for my master to instruct me.

"Don't let him cum again yet. Get on your knees and show him your ass. Keep the toy inside you."

I smacked my lips when I let the cock pop free. The guy let go of my tits and I gave them a rub. "Yes, Daddy," I said.

I turned away from the mystery man, holding Excalibur deep in my sheath. Can't say it really resembled a sword in a stone much but there must be some kind of witty comment I could be making here.

I bent down low and briefly fucked the sword in and out of my body. "Show him how nasty you are," John said.

Oh boy. "This nasty?" I asked, roughly fucking a foot of latex into my well-used hole. I pulled it all the way out, rubbed my dripping, wide-open slut-hole and then rammed the toy back in. I hoped the guy could see the way it hit bottom hard each time, completely filling me and ramming into my womb.

But I knew John would expect more. "What are you, a virgin? I said nasty."

I held the toy deep for a moment and then made a guttural moan as I slowly began to withdraw it. I relaxed as my body tried to close in behind it.

When the head popped out, I held myself open, gaping my cunt wide. I dug four fingers into me sloppy hole and held it open wider still. I knew the man's cum was mingled with my own flood of whore juices and it made my body pulse to think what he was seeing.

"Is my big, fucked-out cunt nasty enough?" I pleaded. With most my hand still wedged in place, I shoved the fat toy back in. My widely-stretched pussy lips stung and I nearly came again.

I knew that wouldn't be enough. "What good is that used-up hole, whore? My dirty girl can do better than that."

I was almost shaking with arousal now. I didn't find this the least bit humiliating. I was in my element. Being a slutty whore at my master's command made me feel powerful, not subservient.

Probably because I'm so damn good at it.

I slipped my dripping hand out of slut hole number one and pressed two fingers to slut whole number two. "Oh Daddy! Should I show him my tight little asshole?" I asked rhetorically.

John didn't even answer. He didn't have to. I sunk my middle and index fingers into my ass and ground the toy hard into my cunt with my other hand. "Is the nice man with the hard cock going to fuck my tight little ass?" I asked, panting now.

I slid the dildo out and let it drop to the bed. Bent low with my ass held high, I had one hand between my legs and the other down across my back. A ran both hands freely up and down my crack, molesting myself and working my pussy juice into my little asshole.

"Please use me!" I begged. I put two back in my ass and four in my cunt and opened up for him.

I felt him move across the bed with urgency. I manage to catch hold of his rock-hard cock while he got into position. I guided him down to my pussy. "Get it nice and sloppy in my cunt and then you can ram my hungry little ass."

I probably felt pretty loose there. I'd beaten my kitty up pretty good on Excalibur. But he only spent a few seconds there before I pushed him back and guided his hot cock up to my ready starfish. "Oh yeah, watch me take him, Daddy!" I called out.

The fat head popped past my sphincter and his hips slapped into my lush ass as my hole gobbled up every inch he had. His nuts dipped into my wide open cunt. "OH shit," I moaned. He chose to hold himself deep so I reached down and clutched his balls. I mashed them into my dripping creampie.

Well, that lasted about five seconds until the guy pulled away from me. I felt the tension of my sphincter being pulled out by his flared head and then he rammed back in. My gut twisted and I almost came.

"Fuck my ass!" I begged. "I wanna cum with your big cock in my ass!"

I always call the guy big even when he's not very. Especially when he's not. Still, his modest missile did feel really good in my tighter hole.

I palmed my clit and fucked back against my unknown lover. The guy had energy and he was obviously excited to fuck. In about a minute I was cumming again and begging him not to stop.

"Hey, why don't you pull out a second so you can see what you're doing to her slut asshole," John suggested. The guy kind of shoved off me and his manhood popped out.

I knew what John wanted the guy to see. I bent really low again and arched my back. I kept myself relaxed and open. "Oh, Daddy, I feel so empty now," I whined, knowing my anus was gaping wide open. "Please let him put it back in me!"

John chuckled darkly. "The thing about my slut is that she really will do anything for cock. Don't give in. Make her beg."

"Daddy!" I whined. I rolled my ass seductively. "No. Please fuck me. I need your cock so bad." I shoved most of my hand into my pussy but then remembered Excalibur. I humped one hand while I groped, looking for the toy.

Damn it. It actually took me, like, a long time to find the damn thing. I had to change hands before finally finding it on my other side.

Desperately I lined the big toy up with my hungry cunt and slammed it in deep. "Fuck you. I'll do it myself," I grunted as nasty as I could.

John tisked. "See, no patience at all. You'll be punished for that also, Alice." His tone was even. That meant I'd be working off my sins in the gym later. He went on. "You might as well go ahead and fuck her ass while she's got her whore cunt full. It makes her even tighter."

When I felt the man's hands grab my ass again I held still long enough for him to sink back into my lonely ass. I held Excalibur hard against my internal limits as he filled my other passage. "Oh, god," I moaned, free hand twisting a wad of bedding.

The guy was driven mad by my slutty behavior and super tight ass. He started fucking me with wild urgency. Not brutal power but a kind of unrestrained frenzy.

It made me cum hard.

Three times.

Damn if the dude (and Excalibur) didn't manage to fuck me limp. I've passed out from great sex a few times but much more common is this limp half-conscious state. I guess some people call it sub-space which is clever.

"Fuck yeah," John cheered. "Look at her, you fucked her brains out. Awesome. Don't stop! Just use her."

This would be an epic tale indeed if I could tell you the guy continued to rail me for two more hours but really it was more like two minutes. But that was on top of about ten minutes and three orgasms so actually not shabby.

"Cum in my ass," a barely managed to mumble.

"The cum drunk whore's trying to speak," John laughed. "Speak up you cock-crazed bitch."

"I want his cum in my ass," I forced out strong. I'm certain they both heard me.

"What was that? Say again fuck-doll?"

"Cum in my ass," I snarled. I found the energy and will to lift my ass against his shuddering final thrusts. "Fill my little ass up so you can watch it dribble out of another used hole!"

He was cumming pretty much before I finished shouting. He held my hips tight and jerked inside me. I felt the flood of added warmth. My body just couldn't climax again but it felt wonderful. So very, very dirty.

I know he could feel my tight little ass milking every drop from his cock. I held Excalibur deep in my pussy and kept the pressure high. I felt drops of sweat hitting my ass cheeks and the guy was gasping.

I'm such an awesome fuck!

He was still inside me but I could feel him starting to go soft. I pulled the toy out of my cunt and he sort of just fell out of my ass. I teased and fingered my gaping holes. "Can you see the load you left? Your hot jizz feels so nasty inside me!" I felt a bit slide down my taint and into my sloppy, swollen pussy.

More or less without knowing it, I starting rubbing my clit and fingering my slick, used anal cavity. I was at the point where I wanted to cum again.

"God damn you fucking slut," John grunted. I heard him get in a drawer. Shit. I got desperate and ground my cunt hard on my hand. I hurried to bring myself off before he made me stop.

My master's strong hand closed around my left ankle. I whined wordlessly as he twisted and flipped me. It was a bit disorienting. I ended up on my back and he pushed my leg up and grabbed my arm. He snapped leather cuffs around each, tying my wrist to my shin.

I wiggled and rubbed my whore cunt furiously, I tried to avoid his hands but I had no real defense. He tore my hand away from my poor pussy and trussed up my right side.

"Alice, sometimes I think you like getting punished." He sighed in exasperation.

I lay awkwardly on my back, bent in half with my hands and feet gathered in the air above me. He said to the nice man who had just fucked me so well, "Give me a minute to deal with her and we'll go have a drink. When you feel up to it later, you can fuck her any way you want."

John spun and slid me. I wasn't sure which direction I was going until he pushed my bound extremities way back above my head and snapped a link into place on what must be our headboard. We have a very sturdy bed and the headboard is bolted to the wall and has multiple attachment points for restraints.

I was now bent far back resting mostly on my shoulders and neck. My ass was high off the bed. "Babe! Oh babe, please make your slut cum one more time before you leave me like this. I need to cum bad, baby."

I could hear them leaving. I panicked. "Hey, mister. You wanna slam me with the big toy and make me squirt? Or I will eat out for fucking ass if you just come over and finger me a little. I'm SSooooo close."

I didn't know if they left the room or what until about two seconds later when John's hard, brutal hand landed a painful and angry slap on my ass. "Shut up or I'll send our guest home and just leave you here until noon tomorrow."

A tear formed and caught against the hood. God damn him... that slap had almost gotten me off. Now how long would I have to wait?

Well, the answer is I have no idea. It was forever. I half hung from the headboard with all my weight on the shoulders and neck for... it felt like about six years.

I needed to cum so bad. I cried to myself and tried to rub my thighs together against my swollen cunt but I couldn't move enough. It did make my juice drip all down my ass which made it pulse with need. I even tried to get my elbow down to my clit but the hook on the headboard didn't give me enough slack.

If you're wondering; no, of course I'm not always that insanely horny. But I love, love, LOVE to be used. Being so vulnerable made my whole body want stimulation so bad. This break in the action was like watching an old nuclear bomb drop out of an airplane and fall away... and then the film ends with "to be continued".

So six years later... or an hour, whatever... I was still dripping wet and very frustrated. I went still when I heard their footsteps returning. I flared my legs open as well as I could so they could see my pink pleasure pit all ready for whatever they wanted to do to it.

"I showed our friend a bunch of your videos. He told me I'm a lucky man probably fifty times. He also called you a lot of filthy but entirely accurate things."

I sensed them at the side of the bed. "His cock must be so hard for me right now. Please let him fuck me." I rocked my ass.

"Remember those five guys in Denver that all came on your face at the same time? He must have watched that four times. He also really got off watching you suck that female bodybuilder's big dyke clit."

"I'm a fucked up whore," I said, delighting in the admission. Although those particular videos were kind of on the tame side for me, really. Probably didn't want to scare the guy off.

One of them got on the bed and unhooked me from the headboard. It must have been John. He slid and twisted me toward the edge of the bed, leaving my limbs trussed like a calf.

"Go ahead. Use her."

"Oh god, yes, please," I said, The guy grabbed the back of my skull and turned my head to the side. I didn't have to see to know what was coming. My mouth was open for him when he brought my head against his groin, sinking the iron-hard cock straight down my throat in one firm move.

His other hand reached over between my legs and hooked three fingers into my ravenous cunt. I groaned around his cock while he fucked my face and ground his hand against my soupy hole.

It took less than sixty seconds to make me scream around his cock and cum intensely. My whole body pulled against the restraints and my belly went hard with contractions. I sprayed my release all over his hand and the bed and probably the wall.

"Fuck," the man said in amazement. He popped his cock out of my mouth and his fingers out of my streaming cunt and took a step back.

After that six years or an hour or whatever of lonely frustration, I'd cum really hard on the guy's hand. I had just enough unblown brain cells to get myself to fall toward the bed rather than out onto the floor.

"Well don't stop now!" John exclaimed. "Look at that perfect peach of an ass. Just keep fucking her. Pound her holes. She'll just keep cumming."

The man grabbed me, one hand over my hip the other between my legs and yanked me closer to the edge of the bed. I felt his cock bounce off my tailbone. A moment later it nosed between my soaking cunt lips and rammed into me hard.

"Fuck yeah! Take my dirty whore cunt!" I growled, my most recent orgasm only a warmup to what I craved.

The guy pounded me a good long while. I got turned and flipped this way and that, always with my arms and legs still bound. I was a warm, flesh and blood sex doll for an unknown man. A sex doll that came frequently and continuously begging for more.

I was on my back again, butt hanging off the bed and his arms around my legs. He was in my ass, panting hard and we were both slick with sweat. "My tight ass is going to milk you dry, big guy," I moaned. I clenched around him hard and he whimpered.

Poor guy. It had been a long night. I felt his dick swell and pulse but his load didn't exactly flood me.

He slumped against me, weakly shoving me fully onto the bed before sliding to the floor himself, exhausted.

I settled on my side and sighed contentedly. "I love being a slut," I said happily.

"It's what you were born to do, pet," said John. I know it was his hand that caressed my smooth round ass then. His fingers ran through all my damp creases.

"Oh, will you fuck your slut now, daddy?" I wiggled for him.

We've only been doing the "daddy" thing for a month or two. It's kinda fun-dirty but sometimes I feel a little weird about it. Probably won't keep doing it forever but right then with an audience, it felt okay.

"No, I don't think so. Our friend and I have one little piece of business to finish up."

Even though John said he wasn't going to fuck me (damn it), he was still working his fingers through my inflamed labia. It made my toes curl. I wondered if he would make me cum again.

But I knew a cue when I heard one. "What business is that?" I asked.

"Before I ever thought of inviting him to use my slut, I was telling him all about you. He didn't believe me."

I giggled. "Did he think I'm a good girl.

"Mostly, yeah. Until I told him about the threesomes and foursomes and gangbangs. Until I told him how much you love cock. How much you live to have your holes filled."

"You told him I'm a perfect cock-hungry and unashamed slut."

"Yes." John was definitely going to make me cum again. He had four fingers shoved deep in my cunt. "He didn't really believe any of it but one thing he called bullshit on. He said it was impossible."

I was close to orgasm and didn't waste effort on speech.

"So we made a bet. Letting him fuck you weren't really part of the bet but it kind of made sense as an introduction. And I knew I'd get a chance to win the bet." He bunched and spread his fingers inside of me. I was so close to cumming. "You're about to win me a thousand dollars, dirty whore."

I pulled at my bonds, my back tight as I came very close to release. "What? What doesn't he think I'll do?"

John took hold of my thigh with his free hand and changed his angle of approach to my cunt. "I told him that you can take my fist. That sometimes you beg for my fist and you cum all over it."

I felt his whole hand enter me and I came hard. "Oh, fuck! Yeah, baby, open me up completely. Fist my cunt. Make me take it all!"

At that moment, I knew our guest was watching my cunt close around John's wrist. He made a fist inside my greedy hole, stretching me so much. "Oh god." I moaned.

John chuckled. "She'd cumming right now. Watch."

I was still climaxing, out of my mind with pleasure. Master kept his fist bunched large and began to withdraw. His fist was too big to pass through my cunt entrance easily. I knew my whole mound was being pulled out and tight against the pressure.