Under the Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, it's so big," I screamed. "I love it. Rip my whore cunt open. Prove I'm the nasties slut in town!"

When he had entered me, John's hand was extended. When he tucked his thumb into his palm, he was able to slide the whole thing into my well-trained hole easily.

The fat fist he was now pulling back out was a whole 'nother ballgame. My pussy's doorway had to stretch and stretch. It got so tight around his knuckles, I whimpered.

He held it right there, my sex stretched like a drum around his knuckles. "See? Look at that thing. Tell us how it feels babe."

"Ohhhhh," I wailed. "Oh fuck it stings so good. Like taking four cocks at once. I wish I could see it. Please fuck me with your arm, daddy!"

But John was obviously intent on showing the mystery stud just how wide he could open me up. One hand was holding my hip firmly, trying to keep me still. I was writhing under the intense sensation. I certainly wasn't trying to get away but I absolutely could not control my body.

He kept his clenched fist right at the edge of my hole, stretching my entrance like a rubber band. I could feel each knuckle. And I knew they were both staring at my tortured, distended cunt.

I was already cumming when John started twisting his fist, spinning those knuckles against my rim.

"Fuck!" I screamed, twisting myself in a knot as my entire body convulsed. I'd moved beyond just experiencing an orgasm. My body was overloading, the sensations indescribable, neither pain nor pleasure but all-encompassing.

Being still blinded by the hood somehow multiplied the effects. I was disoriented, not knowing my own name or really certain I existed at all. John did something else, only long after the fact could I mentally reconstruct what had happened to me.

What I felt at the time was a paradoxical easing of the intense tension on my cunt's outer ring but at the same time a deep, filling pressure.

John must have shoved at least half his forearm inside me then, forcing those same knuckles against my cervix and womb.

That damn hood was my undoing. I couldn't see what was happening, had completely lost my bearings and my entire body was drenched in the sweat of physical shock.

Blind, cunt stuffed full to its limits and with a brain drenched in hormones, I passed out.

For the record, I consider passing out during sex to be something like a grand slam home run. A victory. A rare and special accomplishment. It's fucking awesome.

There was light when I woke. Even without opening my eyes, I could sense it through my lids. I was sprawled out, no longer bound in any way it seemed and the hood gone.

Movement on the bed, which is probably what woke me. I opened my eyes as my husband and master laid his hand across my breasts. "I think we kind of scared our guest." He said, expression neutral but light in his eyes.

"Did you let him fuck me while I was passed out?" I asked. That would have been hot.

John shook his head. "I wanted him to but he couldn't get it up. He left half an hour ago."

I stretched, sensing hints of soreness from my ordeal. Not that tonight had even broken my top twenty for sexually abusing my body.

John couldn't hide his smile as he watched my body. I clasped his hand on my chest and curled up next to him. "Thanks, baby, that was fun."

"Any guesses who it was?" he raised his eyebrows as his thumb teased a nipple. I was a little disappointed he was still fully dressed.

"Not really. Eliminated a few possibilities I guess. Too much hair to be my dad." I grinned, that being one of the possibilities he'd teased me with.

I had not recognized the voice from the handful of exclamations. They hadn't exactly been of a normal conversational tone.

I reached out to feel the lump in his pants. He let me gauge his arousal for a few moments before pushing my hand away.

His expression changed. "While you mostly performed up to your usual amazing slut self, you got too eager and disobeyed me at least twice."

I might have gone slightly pale then. Nothing John would ever do to me inspires real fear he knows how to make me regret my indiscretions. Like, really. Yes, it's kind of a game but for us, the game is John finding ways to motivate actual obedience.

He picked something up and took hold of one of my soft tits. I felt a pinch. Biting my lip, I watched him tighten a screw on a silver alligator clip. Sharp little teeth bit into my nipple. I hissed. My master carefully adjusted the tension. It wasn't doing any damage but definitely would if it got pulled on too hard.

It was linked to another clip which he quickly added to my other sensitive nip.

He got up, pulling me to a sitting position. He gestured and I saw my running shoes and some socks ready for me. "Put them on and come down to the gym immediately. If you can do five miles on the treadmill, that will fulfill your punishment."

He briefly tugged the chain dangling between my breasts. "This will be tied to the handle. If you can't keep up... well, then that will be your punishment."

He walked out, confident I would obey. Before picking up the socks, I paused for a deep breath and a shiver. My nipples got harder in the clamps and goosebumps cascaded over me. As usual, John was creative. When physically fresh, I can do five miles without any problem. But the night had been hard enough on my body that I was less than confident. No sports bra either. I knew from experience how much of a difference that would make. My fat nipples might have to pay the price for my over-eagerness.

All the way down to the basement I debated even trying to do the five miles. John would respect the terms of the punishment... just rip the clips off my nipples without even starting the run and I'd be done. But damn, that was going to hurt. And there was some pride involved. To prove what I am capable of.

Less than ten minutes after waking from unconsciousness, I started running. The chain between my breasts tied by another to the handle-bar in front of me.

Somehow, I knew I would make it. I just hoped that Master would get so horny watching my fit, naked body exhaust itself at his command that afterward, he would take me and fuck me like a rag doll until I passed out again.