Under the Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovely to meet you" the woman responding, "And I'm Aurora"

The two women smiled at each other before Aurora turned to Jim, "And you must be Jim" she said brightly.

Jim found that he could only nod slowly in response. He wanted to speak but couldn't seem to take his thoughts off Aurora's body long enough to string the words together.

In the absence of any response, Jim just turned to Anna, who was looking at him with a curious look on her face.

Jim knew he was acting strangely, but he just couldn't seem to get his thoughts straight. He felt like his mind was swimming through a haze. His eyes and imagination could only see Aurora, everything else was out of focus.

The three of them sat down on the comfy chair and couch. Anna was the first to speak, "So..." she said slowly, feeling uncomfortable "We read your advert... in the adoption clinic".

Aurora smiled back warmly, "I'm glad you came" she said simply in her airy, soft voice, "I can feel the pain inside you, and your hope and desire for a child".

Anna was caught unaware by this unexpected comment. The depth of the statement felt like someone scratching at a raw wound. She winced at the pain she felt and before she knew what was happening, Aurora was sitting beside her on the couch. She pulled Anna's head onto her shoulder and hugged her close to her chest.

Anna felt an urge to resist such an intimate action by a stranger, but as Aurora held her she felt the pain and anguish dissipate. She suddenly became aware that tears were rolling down her cheeks as years of pain flooded back to the surface.

Jim sat at the other end of the couch staring at Aurora as if he was hypnotised.

His eyes drank in every part of her body, starting at her golden, slightly curled hair, to her kind, beautiful face, down to her breasts which strained against her dress and swayed with every movement she made. And then to her ass, which looked both plump and firm at the same time, perfectly formed to drive a man crazy.

Jim felt his cock ache as his erection throbbed in his pants.

A sweet smell filled his nostrils from Auroras direction. It was unlike any perfume he had ever smelled and it made him feel happy and content, a feeling that he hadn't enjoyed since childhood.

"Jim!"

He jumped out of his daydream as Anna shouted his name.

He shook his head and focused his eyes on Anna, "Yes?" he said slowly.

"Stop staring at Aurora like that" she said in a controlled voice, anger suppressed behind it.

Jim felt his cheeks flush red, "I'm so sorry" he mumbled and looked down at the floor, unable to make eye contact with either of them.

"Oh it's quite alright" Aurora said softly, "Boys will always be boys."

But Anna was still looking angrily at him.

The two woman talked for a while and Jim spent the time trying to listen, but also trying not to look at Aurora for fear of falling under her spell again. It felt to him like the centre of the universe had appeared and he was powerless to fight against its gravity.

Suddenly Jim became aware that Aurora was standing up to leave, "Why don't the two of you talk things over and, if you decide to go ahead, I'll be wait for you through there" she pointed to the corridor that she had entered through originally.

Jim couldn't stop himself from staring as she walked away from them. Aurora's ass and hips swayed sexily as she walked away, and Jim thought to himself that must might be the sexiest ass he had ever seen.

"Jim!" Anna hissed next to him.

Jim mumbled an apology and forced himself to look away.

"I don't know what's happened to you Jim" said Anna, looking at him with concern,

"It's like your turned in to a horny little teenager".

Jim just gave a weak laugh, but he knew it was true - he hadn't felt like this for years. The surge of lust and testosterone that ran through his body when he looked at Aurora was intoxicating to the point of being addictive.

"Anyway" Anna said after a while, "What do you think?"

Jim stared at Anna, unsure what she was referring to exactly.

Anna seemed to mistake his silence for something else, "Oh Jim, I know it's an awful thing to ask you to do - our marriage vows are sacred, and the idea of you sleeping with someone else makes me feel sick to my stomach"

Jim's brain was slow to catch up. Snippets of the conversation between Aurora and Anna were dancing through his thoughts and it slowly dawned on him that Aurora was the person that he would having sex with and get pregnant.

The realisation, together with the overpowering lust that he was still feeling for Aurora, made his heart race with excitement. He loved Anna with all his heart but this was a desire that he couldn't fight.

Anna was staring at him with a concerned look "Jim say something please darling, I feel so awful for asking you to do this. But it won't change anything in our marriage - I promise! We can just think of this as a medical procedure, because that's all it is really."

Anna was talking quickly, words tumbling out as she tried to convinced herself as much as Jim.

"I mean, it's basically how surrogacy works anyway isn't it? Just without the surgical implantation. If anything this is a more natural way."

Jim nodded slowly, his mind was racing, this all seemed insane but every time he tried to focus on what his wife was saying, the thought of fucking Aurora flashed into his head and he lost his trail of thought.

His dick was aching with lust and his boxer shorts were getting messy with precum.

Anna saw Jim nod and a tear rolled down her cheek. She shuffled closer to him on the couch and put her arms around him. They hugged for a while, Anna worrying about the decision they had just made, Jim wondering how long it would be before he got to enjoy Aurora's perfect body.

"This won't change a thing Jim" Anna whispered, "Promise me this won't change anything between us"

"I promise" Jim whispered back.

They hugged for a minute longer until Anna released him. "Ok" she said quietly,

"Let's get this over and done with"

Jim looked at her face, feeling the need for confirmation that this was definitely ok, she wasn't tricking him in any way. Anna gave him a forced smile and nodded towards the corridor that Aurora had left through.

Jim stood up and started to walk across the room and Anna stood to follow him. Jim turned to her with a confused look on his face, "Are you coming to?" he asked uncertainly.

"Of course I am darling, I wouldn't make you go through this alone!" Anna said, and as she said it she took his hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

Jim thought about telling Anna not to come in with him, but he didn't want to say anything that might risk her changing her mind. All he could think about was Aurora, so he squeezed her hand back and walked towards the corridor.

***

The corridor was about 20ft long and at the end of it was a door. An ornate door with strange words and shapes carved into it. He knocked on the door and heard Aurora's voice tell him to enter. The sight that greeted him made him stop in his tracks.

The room quite large with no windows. The only light came from a single domed window at the top of the high ceiling giving the room the feeling of a church altar. The lack of windows meant that the whole room was bathed in a dim glow from above and he couldn't quite make out the shapes at the far side of the room.

Even if he had been able to see what was at the far side of the room it wouldn't have mattered, because lying on a huge circular bed in the middle of the room, Aurora was lying on her stomach, completely naked. Sitting astride her was a man about the same age as Jim who was massaging her neck.

Jim felt the irresistible pull towards Aurora and started to walk towards the bed. As he got closer he realised that the shapes around the edges of the room were men, all kneeling on the floor and all staring, unblinking at Aurora on the bed. Each one of the them had the same glazed looked and the same vacant smile on their face.

"Am I interrupting something?" Jim asked with a awkward laugh.

"No Jim, not at all. Don't mind our audience, they certainly won't mind you" she said quietly.

"Jim" he heard Anna whisper loudly from behind him - this is weird!"

It was definitely weird Jim thought, but the sight of Aurora lying on the bed naked was not something he could ignore. His cock ached and strained as if it was trying to reach out to Aurora through his pants.

"That's enough sweetheart" Aurora said to the man who was massaging her neck. He immediately stopped, got off the bed and joined the other men kneeling on the floor.

Aurora turned over so she was lying on her back and looked at Jim, "It's ok hunny, no need to be nervous. Just come here and we can let nature take care of the rest"

Jim stared as he took in the sight of her huge, full breasts which stretched down to her bellybutton. She had her legs positioned in a way that stopped him from seeing her pussy, but just the knowledge that it was open to him was enough to send another flood of precum in to his messy boxer shorts.

He walked slowly towards the bed as if in a trance, but suddenly felt himself pulled back by Anna who was gripping his hand tightly. She pulled him in for one last kiss, which Jim endured, and when she finally released him he hurried over to the bed like an excited kid at Christmas.

Jim normally prided himself on being quite a considerate lover. He enjoyed going down on women and all the foreplay that led up to good sex. But in this instance he could think of nothing except getting his rock hard cock inside Aurora's pussy as quickly as he possibly could.

He tore his pants and top off as he approached the bed, then he climbed on and crawled across the bed to Aurora, his heart racing with excitement and lust.

Her smell was absolutely intoxicating and he felt dizzy with the lust that surged through his body. His cock was so hard and tense that he worried it would explode with cum if she touched it.

"Boxer shorts off my darling" Aurora said in her soft, loving voice. Jim scrabbled around desperately trying to take his boxer shorts off, his eyes accidently catching sight of Anna on the other side of the room who was looking at him with a look of confusion and concern.

Jim finally managed to get his boxer shorts off and then, without waiting for an invitation, he climbed on top of Aurora, who spread her legs for him and wrapped her arms around his lower back.

He grabbed his cock and guided the tip to her pussy, then without hesitating he thrust forward and moaned with pleasure as his cock sank into her warm, slippery pussy.

It was the best feeling he had ever felt. Her pussy was perfect, not too tight, not too loose. The hot, wet feeling massaged his dick as he began thrusting desperately in and out of her.

There was part of Jim's brain that was aware that he was acting like a teenager losing his virginity, but he didn't care. He was too turned on to worry about that.

In keeping with his amateurish performance, Jim felt the orgasm build quickly as he fucked. After about 90 seconds he knew he was about to cum. He felt his balls tense up as he fucked harder and faster, and, as he reached the point of climax, he waited for the orgasm to explode through his body.

But it didn't happen. Jim felt every muscle in the lower half of his body tense up ready for release, but the release just wouldn't happen.

Jim had never felt frustration like it, every cell in his body ached for the wave of pleasure to be released, but it just wouldn't happen. He thrust harder, faster, more and more desperately into Aurora, but it just wouldn't happen.

After about five minutes of this Jim couldn't take the frustration any more. He pulled his cock out of Aurora's pussy, grabbed it with one hand and jerked off frantically. His reached out with his other hand a grabbed one of her huge, heavy breasts. The release was almost instant and he moaned with relief and pleasure as the pleasure rolled through his body and his cock spurted load after load on to Aurora's stomach.

Suddenly a hand grabbed his shoulder and span him around.

Jim turned to see Anna. Her face was contorted in fury and she was shouting something at him. As the orgasm faded away he began to focus on her words

"...the absolute fuck Jim?! Are you fucking stupid or something?! How the fuck are you going to make a baby if you ejaculate on her stomach??!"

Jim felt dizzy and disconnected from the world around him. As the orgasm ended his thoughts came back to him and he looked down in horror at his cock which twitched with the last echoes of orgasm. He looked up at Aurora who was looking at him with raised eyebrows, a faint smile on her lips.

"I'm sorry..." Jim muttered, "I'm so... sorry... I... I don't know what happened..."

He looked around him as if seeing where he was for the first time. Anna dragged him off Aurora and told him to get dressed. Then she turned and walked out of the room without saying a word to anyone.

Jim had to spend five minutes recovering before he could stand up and get dressed. He suddenly felt very aware of all the eyes in the room. He felt a sudden urge to get out of the room as fast as he could, so he just grabbed his trousers and top and ran out the door without saying anything.

When he got back to the entrance hall, Anna was talking in a low voice with Richard on the couch. Jim felt a rush of anger as he saw that Richard had his arm around Anna and appeared to be comforting her as she cried.

As he approached Anna stood up without even looking at him and stormed out of the front door.

***

Anna didn't talk to Jim for almost a week. Jim felt confused and embarrassed, he remembered what had happened, but it didn't feel like it had happened to him - it felt like he was watching a movie of someone else's memories.

He struggled to focus on anything, work projects sat unfinished as he spent hours daydreaming of Aurora.

Finally, as Jim settle in on the couch for a Friday evening watching TV, Anna joined him on the couch.

She picked up the TV remote and turned the TV off. Then she took his hand in hers and said "I'm sorry" in a quiet sad voice.

Jim turned to face her and saw that she was crying.

"Sorry?" Jim asked, "What have you got to be sorry for?"

"I overreacted" Anna said flatly.

Jim tried to sense if he was being lured into a trap, but Anna's face was expressionless.

"No... no, not at all" he said weakly, "It was... " Jim trailed off, unsure how to end the sentence.

"It was fucking weird!" Anna said and he was pleased to see that she was smiling as she said it.

"I just couldn't... " Jim started to say but Anna interrupted him, "I really don't want to talk about what happened if that's ok?" she asked, "It was weird, it was fucked up, but it is still the only way that we are going to have a baby so I want to try again".

Jim's heart jumped in his chest. He had thought of nothing else but Aurora all week, every waking moment (and also some of his more interesting dreams) he fantasised about seeing her again. He was aware that the obsession was abnormal, and he tried to get her out of his head, but it was like an addiction.

So hearing Anna say that she wanted to try again was like pouring fuel on a fire. The desire rose up in him like an explosion and he felt the familiar dull ache of lust almost instantly in his groin. Jim fought the urge to sound too keen, "Try again?" he repeated looking confused.

"Please darling" Anna said, "I promise I'll be more understanding this time. I'm guessing Aurora was too loose and you couldn't climax? That's why you had to use your hand?"

Jim gave a vague nod, 'Maybe that is what happened' he thought to himself, although deep down he knew it wasn't.

"Just remember this time" Anna continued, "If you have to get yourself off with your hand that's fine, just make sure you ejaculate inside her, that's all hunny".

Jim felt his cheeks flush red with embarrassment, "Yes of course, absolutely darling, I'm an idiot".

Anna smiled at him then reach in to hug him.

***

Jim stood at the door to Aurora's house full of anticipation and nervous excitement again. He tried to hide it from Anna, but the lust that had built up inside him over the last few days was all consuming. He had jerked off three times a day to try and release some of the desire that consumed his every waking thought, but it didn't help much.

Now that he was on the threshold of being inside Aurora again he felt too excited to stand still.

Anna reached for his hand, "Don't be nervous darling, I know this is difficult for you, but soon we will have a baby and we can forget all about this"

Jim realised that she had misinterpreted his excitement for anxiety, he forced his face to look sombre, "Yes, I can't wait for all this to be over" he replied sadly.

The door opened and Jim practically jumped inside. The butler gave a little smirk from the corner of his mouth at Jim's obvious excitement and said "She's waiting for you in the bedroom".

Jim strode across the entrance hall, walked straight down the corridor, and opened the door at the end. He forced himself to wait and hold the door open for Anna who followed behind him, but as soon as Anna was through the door he turned quickly and started to walk towards the huge bed.

He stopped in his tracks startled at what he saw. Anna was lying on the bed as before, but under the covers there was a large, moving mound in the clear shape of a person going down on her.

"Wesley!" Aurora snapped, the mound stopped moving and a muffled noise replied, "That's enough now Wesley, get back".

The covers moved and a small, weasel-like man crawled out from under them. He didn't look at Jim, but scampered off the bed like a scared mouse and knelt on the floor with the other men that were kneeling there.

Aurora turned to Jim and gave him a broad, welcoming smile, "Hello darling, it's good to see you again"

"And you" he replied in a voice that didn't sound like his own, "So... shall we..." Jim said as he fought to get his trousers off as quickly as possible.

Aurora opened up the covers next to her as an invitation to him and this sent Jim in to overdrive. His excitement and lust were so strong that he worried he would cum in his pants before he got to her. He jumped on to the bed and shuffled up next to her. He yanked his boxer shorts down to his ankles and managed to get one foot out, then he climbed on top of Aurora, grabbed his cock and pressed it against her pussy opening. Then without pausing he jerked forwards and moaned loudly with pleasure as his cock slid in to her hot, wet hole.

He immediately began pumping away at her. He looked down and soaked in the image of Aurora being fucked. He was obsessed with her huge, full breasts and her prominent, pink nipples. He leaned forwards and buried his head in them, lost in the pleasure of the moment.

He quickly felt the familiar feeling in his balls of an impending orgasm and he increased the pace of his desperate thrusting. The tension built like a coiled spring until he reached the point of climax, where usually the orgasm would ripple through his muscles as he came. However, just like before, the climax wouldn't happen. His muscles stayed tense and the frustration and desire remained like weights in his groin.

He fucked faster and harder until it was almost comical. The frustration was too much to bear and he found himself shouting out. Anna rushed over to him, a look of deep concern on her face - "It's okay hunny, just relax. Do you need a bit of help?"

Jim barely even heard her, every part of his brain and body was focused on achieving orgasm, and the frustration he felt was like nothing he had ever experienced. He slammed his cock into Aurora's pussy again and again, each time feeling like the next thrust would trigger the orgasm, but each time the disappointment grew.