Under the Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna sensed that he was enjoying it so she rubbed her asshole harder and faster against his cock. It was definitely weird, Jim thought to himself, but it feels amazing. He tried not to think about what was providing the lubrication, all that mattered in that moment was how good it felt.

Finally Jim felt his orgasm approaching, he tried desperately to get his cock into her asshole again but it was too slippery now, so instead he just rubbed it fast and hard against her hole. The stimulation was enough to trigger his orgasm and he moaned in delight as cum started to dribble from his cock.

***

After that, Richard came round every Friday night. Anna quickly felt comfortable enough that she didn't insist on Jim being in the same room when Richard was over. Jim was surprised and confused to find that he felt disappointed when she told him this.

About six weeks after the first time Richard visited, Jim was making breakfast in the kitchen when he heard a loud scream from upstairs. He dropped the knife he was holding and raced upstairs to find Anna kneeling on the bedroom floor in floods of tears.

As he rushed over to her she handed him a small white object. Jim looked down and saw that it was a pregnancy test. A pregnancy test that was showing a positive result.

***

The next few months rushed by like a blur. Anna was like a different person, singing around the house, arranging date nights for her and Jim, spending her evenings looking at baby clothes, nursery furniture and other related things.

Jim started to feel like life really was getting back to normal. He and Anna went to baby shows together like a normal couple, they talked to other parents about kids without feeling any resentment, they even managed to maintain some kind of sex life, even if it was a bit unorthodox.

But that all came to crashing down one evening when Richard turned up at the front door and with a gift. Anna had apparently sent him a message to tell him about the baby, and he had turned up to celebrate the good news. Jim wanted to leave him standing on the doorstep, but Anna insisted on inviting him in, so Jim stomped upstairs in a bad mood.

He spent the evening trying to get some work done, but it was impossible to focus with Richard and Anna talking and laughing together downstairs. After a few hours he couldn't stand it any longer and decided to go downstairs and make it clear that Richard had to leave. He stomped downstairs and walked in to the living room to find Richard resting his head on Anna's stomach, rubbing it lovingly with his hand.

Richard didn't even react when Jim walked in, but Anna had the decency to look embarrassed.

"Jim!" she exclaimed, "Richard was just... we were just..." but she trailed off unable to finish the sentence.

"I was just checking up on my little baby" said Richard loudly while he continued to rub Anna's tummy.

Jim felt like he had been knifed in the heart by the words 'my little baby'.

"It isn't yours" he said angrily, "tell him Anna."

Anna looked very uncomfortable, "Look, both of you, stop being so ridiculous. We all know the arrangement, Jim you are my husband and will be the father of this child - Richard knows that..." she paused for a moment, then carried on, "But there is no denying that Richard is the biological father of the child - that's just a fact Jim, and it doesn't take anything away from you."

Richard was smirking at Jim, with his head still rested on Anna's stomach.

"And what does that mean exactly?" asked Jim hotly.

"Nothing!" Anna replied, "Nothing at all unless we make it mean something. There is no reason why we can't all play a role in this"

"What?" Jim asked sounding shocked, "What do you mean 'play a role'?" he asked

incredulously.

"Look, Jim" she said in a soothing voice, "Richard and I feel that there is no reason why he can't be involved in the child's life - it's not like any child was ever harmed from being loved by too many people!"

"But...but..." Jim struggled to find the words to voice his outrage.

***

Richard's visits became more and more regular, until he was coming round most nights. Jim started to feel like a ghost in his own home, and on top of that, he was feeling extremely sexually frustrated. Anna had not been interested in sex since she found out she was pregnant.

Aurora was still very much in his thoughts and desires, he started most days by jerking off in the shower to the memory of her. But it wasn't just the sexual release he missed, it was the closeness that wanted to feel. There was an emotional gap between him and Anna, and Jim worried that it was growing bigger everyday.

One night, when they were lying in bed together and Anna had just turned him down for sex for the hundredth time, Jim tried to talk to Anna about it.

"I miss you Anna" he said quietly, "I miss feeling close to you".

"I know sweetie" she replied softly, "I miss you too, but... we just can't risk having sex at the moment"

"But we've been through this already, and the doctor confirmed it, there is no risk to the baby from having sex" Jim said trying to reassure her.

When she didn't respond, he leaned in to kiss her, hoping to get her in the mood.

But she gave him a quick kiss and turned away.

"Look" Jim said, "Do you just not want to have sex with me? Is that it? Is it because of my... my... thing?" his voice wobbled as he fought back tears.

Anna sat up in bed and looked at him through the darkness. "No, hunny, no" she cooed, "It isn't that at all."

"Well what is it then?" Jim asked.

Anna thought for a moment, "Well..." she said carefully, "Don't be angry... but... Richard says we're not allowed to... to be... intimate"

"What the fuck?!" Jim shouted.

"No please Jim, don't react like this! This is exactly why I didn't want to talk to you about it!" she said.

"That bastard!" Jim hissed.

"Don't say that Jim, he's just thinking of the baby that's all, our baby. He says that even if there is a tiny risk then it still isn't worth it - and I agree Jim!"

Jim was enraged and was just about to launch in to a angry tirade, when he felt

Anna's had on his cock. The effect was instant. He paused mid breath and felt his tiny cock start to throb as the blood rushed to it.

Anna took one of Jim's hands and moved it on to her full, swollen breast. Jim started to massage it slowly, enjoying the rare privilege.

Anna was an incredibly sexy pregnant woman. Her breasts, which were already quite large, and swelled to huge, engorged tits. Her whole demeanour had changed too, she was so happy and confident, and it drove Jim crazy with desire.

Between Aurora and Anna he seemed to spend his whole time fantasising and jerking off.

She let Jim fondle her breasts while she leaned over and started kissing and licking his tiny cock, which rapidly became rock hard. After running her tongue around it in circles for a while she pushed the tip into her mouth. Jim made a strangled noise as his cock betrayed him and start spurting cum in to her mouth.

Anna laughed as she sucked up the little drops of cum that dribbled from his cock. Jim felt embarrassed, and laughed awkwardly, "You can't just suck me off every time you want to avoid an argument".

"Oh but it looks like I can" she replied laughing.

***

Anna blossomed more and more as the pregnancy developed and the sexier she looked, the more frustrated Jim became. Her body was slightly plumper but still fit and slim. Her breasts were huge and she seemed to enjoy wearing outfits which showed off her cleavage. She started wearing tight leather pants which accentuated her perfect, round ass.

Jim's life descended into a world of fantasising and jerking off. One minute images of Anna in her latest sexy outfit, and the next to memories of Aurora. He was also disturbed to find that the image of Anna being fucked by Richard entered his mind on frequent occasions, and seemed to be a huge turn on even though he found the memory so painful.

One evening, when Anna was about seven months pregnant, she and Richard were downstairs talking and laughing and Jim was upstairs lying on the bed and jerking off for the third time time that day. Suddenly, just as Jim started to cum, Anna burst in to the room. He tried desperately to cover himself up but it was too late.

Anna stopped in her tracks, looking horrifying by the sight that greeted her. "What the fuck Jim? I thought you were catching up on work up here, not... doing... that."

Jim felt mortified as he fumbled to cover up his little cock which was twitching and dribbling cum on the bed. He was usually careful, but tonight he thought it was safe to have a relaxing masturbation session on the bed because he could hear

Anna and Richard downstairs and didn't think he would be disturbed. He hadn't noticed the silence as Anna came upstairs.

Jim looked like a rabbit caught in headlights, "No!" he shouted, "I wasn't... it wasn't like that... I was just..." but Anna cut him off.

"Look... its fine... whatever. I actually just came up here to tell you some exciting news" she said.

Jim tried to pulled his boxers back up as she spoke but his feet got tangled up in the bed cover as he did so. Anna ignored Jim's awkward performance and carried on.

"Richard has read about this amazing study that shows that babies benefit from the chemical release when their mother is intimate with the father of their child!" she looked at him excitedly.

Jim just stared at her in shock so Anna carried on, "Apparently, it is an evolutionary trait which developed in humans to improve the survival chances of babies that are part of a strong family unit. Isn't that amazing?!"

"Wh...what?" Jim seemed to be struggling.

"It makes so much sense. Basically, nature ensures that babies whose biological mother and father are together throughout the pregnancy, have the best chance of surviving to adulthood, by releasing hormones which increase their physical and cognitive abilities!" Anna finally stopped talking and stared at Jim expectantly.

"Sorry..." Jim said slowly, "are you saying that you want to have sex with Richard even though you're already pregnant?"

"Oh Jim why do you always see the world in such a sex obsessed way! Richard said you might react like this, he says its natural for the non-biological father to feel threatened. He also said that the bad energy and anger from a non-biological father can harm the mental development of our child..." she said as her excitement turned into concern.

Jim felt trapped, "But... but... what about me?" he stammered, embarrassed by how pathetic it sounded.

Anna looked at him with a confused expression, as if she was seeing him for the first time, "Jim, this isn't about you" she said in a shocked tone, "This is about the health of our baby."

"Yes of course" Jim said quickly, "Of course I want what's best for our baby..."

"Good" Anna replied quickly, "I knew you would understand". Then she turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

After 20 minutes the sounds of Anna and Richard having loud, passionate sex started to echo through the house.

Jim lay on the bed for a while as the wave of sadness washed over him. Then, slowly, he pulled down his trousers, took his little cock between his thumb and forefinger, and started jerking his cock to the rhythm of his wife getting fucked downstairs.

***

The remaining two months of Anna's pregnancy were horrible for Jim. Richard seemed to always be at their house, and every evening the house was full of the sounds of Anna and Richard fucking.

Jim signed off sick from work and retreated into a world of fantasy and even more frequent masturbation. His desire for Aurora was unchanged, and felt like a healthy fantasy compared to his increasingly depraved fantasies involving Richard and Anna.

He found himself thinking constantly about them together. At night, when Anna climbed in to bed next to him, he got so turned on by the thought of Richard's cum leaking out of her well fucked pussy.

One particularly frustrating night, he found he couldn't control his urges. He shuffled up next to Anna and wrapped his arms around her. One of his hands found her her left breast and he started to massage it slowly.

"Not tonight Jim, I'm tired" Anna said sleepily.

"Don't worry darling" he said, "It isn't me I'm thinking of tonight - it's you.."

"What does that mean?" Anna asked warily.

Jim pulled her gently so that she was lying on her back. Then her started kissing her belly, getting lower and lower with each kiss.

Anna sensed where his mouth was going and tried to stop him "Jim... no, its all... you know."

But Jim ignored her, feeling suddenly desperate to taste Richard and Anna's juices together. He kissed lower and lower until his lips pressed against her clitoris.

Anna seemed unsure what to do, "Jim, you can't... don't you understand? I'm full of

Richard's... you know... it's very... messy down there."

"I know" Jim replied, "It's ok" he said simply.

He started to lick and suck her pussy lips, enjoying the warm, salty taste. Then he used his tongue in circles on her clitoris. After a while he started licking from the top of her hole up to her clitoris and down again. The sensation had the desired effect and Anna moaned with pleasure.

As Jim's tongue got closer to her hole he started to get more glimpses of the warm, salty treat that awaited him. Finally, when he couldn't hold back any longer, he plunged his tongue deep inside her pussy and was shocked by how much salty, slimy cum ran into his mouth. He licked and swallowed eagerly, feeling possessed by a desire to taste and swallow it all.

Anna put her hands on Jim's head and pushed his face harder into her pussy. He licked and sucked as hard as he could until he felt her vaginal muscles contract in orgasmic contractions around his tongue.

The silence that followed as Anna's orgasm subsided was awkward and uncomfortable, as if they both realised that something had changed between them. Jim was embarrassed by how turned on he felt by what he had just done.

After a while Anna broke the silence in a quiet voice, "I'm going to sleep now..."

"Good night" Jim said woodenly.

Then he lay in bed next to her and jerked himself off thinking of the disgusting act that he had just performed on his wife. He tried to be as quiet and still as possible, hoping desperately that Anna wouldn't hear what he was up to. After he had cum, catching the little drops of cum with a tissue, he felt the now familiar wave of regret and disgust at himself. As he lay in the darkness, waiting for sleep to take him away, tears rolled down his face and collected on his pillow.

After that night Jim swore to himself that he would never do anything like that again. But two nights later the exact same thing happened. And then the next night. Until finally it became a weird routine at bed time.

If Anna was in a good mood, she would often relieve him afterwards by giving his tiny dick a few sucks. Jim seemed to have lost all ability to last more than a few seconds, and felt frustrated and humiliated every time the cum dribbled from his cock after a few seconds of licking and sucking.

***

Finally the baby arrived. They had planned for the day meticulously, and Jim had the bag packed and ready. The contractions started slowly, but once Anna realised it was the real deal she called Richard to tell him that she was in labour.

Richard arrived 30 minutes later and took over in his overconfident, arrogant way.

When it was time to go to the hospital Richard loaded the bags in to his brand new BMW and helped Anna into the front seat. He was about to drive off when Jim came running out of the house. Richard said he didn't want Jim going with them in case his bad energy affected the babies delivery, so Jim had to follow behind in his old, beaten up car.

When they arrived, the nurse registered Richard as the father and gave him a pass to get into the room. By the time Jim came running in behind them, Richard and

Anna were disappearing down a corridor with one of the maternity nurses.

Richard had paid for the best private medical care that money could buy, and Jim found that because it was all in Richard's name, and Richard was registered as the father and the medical contact, Jim couldn't get access to the room without Richard's permission.

Jim tried desperately to call Anna so she could tell Richard to give him access but there was no answer. Finally, Jim sank down into one of the waiting room chairs and waited. Three hours later a doctor appeared to say that Anna had given birth to a healthy baby boy. Jim jumped up from his seat expecting to be led through, but the doctor told him that baby and mother were resting now and he would have to come back tomorrow to visit.

Feeling depressed and rejected, Jim drove back home and wondered how things had all gone so wrong. He tried to remember the last time he had been happy, truly happy. The only moment he could think of was the first time meeting Aurora. Her smell, the warm glow that he felt when he was with her, the satisfaction and pleasure that she gave him, he longed to feel that again.

He thought about going to see her, but didn't want to risk the embarrassment of being refused entry again like the last time he had turned up there without Anna.

But as he sat alone in the house that he and Anna had bought together, he realised that he couldn't face being in the house when she and Richard arrived home. What a fool he had been to think that it would all work out. Richard was in charge now, and there was no chance at all that he was going to let Jim be a part of their life now.

Slowly, without even being aware of doing so, he stood up, walked out of the house to his car. Then he drove on autopilot to Aurora's house. For the first time in over a year his mind felt clear, like there was no other choice to make. He needed to feel happy again, and Aurora was the only person that could make him feel like that, so it was the only option. Surely everyone deserves to be happy he thought.

This time, when he knocked on the front door, there was no long delay. The butler opened the door and smiled at Jim as if he had been expecting him. "Welcome back" he said softly and moved aside so that Jim could enter.

Jim walked slowly along the corridor and up to the Aurora's door as if he were in a trance. Then he opened the door and saw everything as he remembered it. Aurora was lying on the bed in the middle of the room, surrounded by the kneeling men who stared unblinking at Aurora with small, satisfied expressions.

As he entered the room Aurora turned to him and smiled "Hello Jim" she said simply, "We've been waiting for you".

Jim walked towards the bed and felt a wave of happiness as he smelled the familiar scent of Aurora. All worries disappeared in an instant, all feelings of disgust, ego, and insecurity evaporated. He saw that the men around the room had moved to create a space for him. He walked over and knelt down with them, then he looked at Aurora who was still smiling at him, and, for the first time in his life, he felt truly content and happy.

The end