Under the Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 10 minutes of frantic thrusting Jim let out a long, howl of frustration. Every muscle in his body was exhausted but he couldn't stop. His lungs burned and his skin was hot and sweaty.

Suddenly he felt Aurora's hands on his cheeks. She pulled his face to look at her and he stared in to her mesmerising, crystal blue eyes. She gave him a smile and winked at him, then she reached down between her legs and grabbed his cock.

Jim looked at her in pained confusion, too out of breath to ask what she was doing.

He didn't have to wonder for long, she directed his cock so that the tip pushed against her sphincter. Then she pulled gently on his cock until he got the message.

Once he realised what was happened he pushed forwards and moaned with pleasure as her tight asshole swallowed his cock. The sensation was perfection, tight and warm. He pushed forwards until he bottomed out inside her, then he began to thrust in and out. After just a few thrusts he felt the orgasm that had eluded him finally arrive like a tidal wave crashing over him.

The frustration had built up so much, that the release was almost painfully pleasurable. He let out a long, low groan which slowly turned in to a howl as the orgasm peaked and he pumped more and more cum into her tight ass.

Even before the ripples of pleasure had finished he slumped on top of Aurora, too exhausted to hold himself up. He was a panting, sweaty mess.

Slowly his senses returned, and he felt full of shame and embarrassment as he remembered that Anna was watching. Aurora, gently pushed Jim off her and he rolled on to the bed next to her.

Jim turned to look at Anna. She was looking shocked and concerned at him, but forced a smile when Jim looked at her. She pursed her lips together and nodded her head towards the door to indicate that she was leaving and he should follow her.

Anna left the room and Jim was suddenly aware of all the people in the room again. It was obviously weird having all the men kneeling at the edge of the room, but he had always been so focused on Aurora that he hadn't paid enough attention. It was weird that they were all men of a similar age to him. It was even weirder that none of them even acknowledged that he existed - they just stared blissfully at Aurora all the time.

It was extremely creepy and Jim felt a sudden urge to get out of there as quickly as possible. He jumped off the bed and grabbed his trousers, leaving his boxer shorts somewhere in the room. Then we walked towards the door, but as he did he heard Aurora say "Michael".

Jim reached the door and couldn't stop himself from looking back. He saw one of the men stand, walk over to the bed and climb under the covers between Aurora's legs. As he stared, Aurora turned her head on the pillow to look at Jim, and grinned.

***

Things were a bit weird between Anna and Jim for a few days, but slowly normality returned. Or normality appeared to return at least. To the outside world, things seemed ok. But inside Jim a storm of conflict was raging permanently.

The lust for Aurora had began within a few hours of leaving her house. Starting as a flash through his mind that made his dick tingle, and growing to become the only thing he could think about.

He told Anna that he wanted to take a nap when they got back home. But really he just wanted to be alone in bed to replay his time with her. He closed his eyes and thought about her perfect, huge tits. Her smell and her smile. But most of all, he remembered how good her pussy and ass felt. It was impossible to describe the feeling, other than to say, it was the most pleasurable feeling he could imagine. He jerked off a couple of times to the most recent memory and only stopped trying for the third because his dick was sore.

***

Later that night he lay in bed unable to sleep, thinking about Aurora. Anna sensed his restlessness and felt under the covers for his cock. She played with it for a moment until it grew rock hard. Jim grimaced with pain as she grabbed it and started jerking him off under the covers, but he didn't want her to stop.

After a while she shuffled up next to him and started kissing him intensely, letting her tongue go deep into his mouth. Slowly she climbed on top of him and rubbed her pussy against his cock. Jim moaned in delight as his mind filled with images of Aurora and he imagined it was her on top of him.

He felt Anna move the tip of his cock to her opening, and then rub it against her pussy - first against her clit, and then around her lips, spreading the slippery juices all over his cock.

When his dick was covered she pushed her hips down slowly, letting his cock sink deeper into her, until her pussy bumped against his crotch.

"Are you ok hunny?" Anna asked out of the darkness.

The unexpected question pulled Jim from his thoughts in confusion, "What? Yes, of course... why?"

He wondered if he had accidently murmured Aurora's name or something.

"Nothing" Anna said quickly, "It's just that I can't feel you inside me like I usually can, are you having trouble getting hard?"

Jim focussed on his cock, it certainly felt fully hard. In fact he felt like it had been rock hard almost constantly for the last week.

"I don't think so" Jim said feeling confused.

Anna pulled her hips up and let his cock fall out of her. Jim grabbed it and was pleased to feel that it was rock hard.

"Look" he said triumphantly, "I'm rock hard!"

Anna reached in the darkness and felt for his cock. He felt her fingers wrap around it and she moved her hand up and down a slowly a few times.

"Darling..." Anna said slowly, sounding like she was wondering how to say the next bit, "I think... it feels... a bit smaller"

"What?!" Jim shouted

He reached for the bedside light and turned it on.

He looked down at his cock which was still standing to attention. 'Shit' he thought, it does look smaller. He felt panic building in his stomach.

"What the fuck?!" he said looking worried.

He leapt out of bed and ran downstairs. He rummaged around in the kitchen draw until he found the ruler, then he measured his cock which was starting to go limp.

"5 inches" he said in a bewildered voice. "What the absolute fuck?"

"Anna! Come here!" he shouted, and Anna came running down the stairs.

"Its fucking shrunk!" he shouted at her as she reached the bottom, "I can't believe it, its actually fucking shrunk!"

"I'm sure it's fine darling" Anna said soothingly, "It isn't hard so you can't measure accurately now. And you've had a lot on your mind so you probably couldn't get fully hard when I was on top of you."

Jim stared at her. His mind was racing, he wanted desperately for her to be right, but he had definitely felt rock hard. But then again, he thought, I have been abusing my cock a lot lately, maybe it's just tired out.

"Yes..." Jim said after a while, "You're probably right." But he didn't feel certain at all.

***

The next morning, Jim stood in the shower looking at his rock hard cock in disbelief. It was definitely shorter. Every guy knows the length of their cock and Jim had always had a good seven inches. He had always been pleased with his cock, not just the length, but also the girth which was thick. He had never had any concerns about his cock size nor had he ever had any complaints.

But standing in the shower, he could see clearly that it had shrunk. And not just a little bit, he had lost at least two inches in length and about half an inch in girth.

"Shit" he said to himself, "Shit shit shit".

The first thing he did when he got dressed was Google 'Penis shrinking cause' but nothing he read about described what he was experiencing. At a loss he called his doctor to make an appointment. He told them it was an emergency that he couldn't discuss over the phone and so they gave him an appointment for that morning.

***

Anna worked tirelessly all morning to try and make Jim feel better. As they waited in the doctors office, she whispered to him that size didn't matter to her at all, and kept telling him how much she loved him.

Jim felt trapped in his own personal hell. Not only was he dealing with his shrinking penis, but he was also having to fight the intrusive thoughts and lustful longing for Aurora.

He became convinced that the shrinkage was divine punishment for his sinful thoughts and actions. Even worse was that he felt powerless to fight the urges, even as Anna was whispering loving words to him, he was planning how he could sneak away later to visit Aurora.

When the doctor was finally ready to see him, it was a short appointment. The doctor told him that there was no known medical condition that would lead to his penis shrinking at the rate he described. Jim could tell that the doctor thought he was just some deluded fool that had convinced himself he was well hung, and then been disappointed with the measured evidence.

Anna drove him home in silence. Every now and then she would try to cheer him up, but nothing worked. When they got home, Jim told Anna that he was going to do some errands. The lust that drove him was building to painful levels and he couldn't think about anything other than being inside Aurora.

When he arrived at her house he walked quickly to the door and knocked loudly. He waited for a minute then knocked again even harder. Still there was no answer. The hope leached from his body as he banged even harder, praying for someone to answer. He was just about to bang again when he heard the door being unbolted from the inside.

The door opened slightly to reveal the butler looking angry. "What do you think you are doing!" he hissed.

"I have to see her!" blurted out Jim, "Aurora, I have to see her!"

"Absolutely not" the butler retorted with outrage, "See Aurora? Without your wife?

And without an appointment? Never."

"Please!" Jim pleaded, "Please, please, please!"

The butler's expression didn't change, he fixed Jim with an icy stare and said slowly and firmly, "Leave now, this isn't your time".

Something about the way he said it sent a chill down Jim's spine. He thought about pushing past the butler and running through to see Aurora, but there was a hefty looking security chain preventing it from being opened any further.

Jim stared helplessly for a moment before turning and running back to his car. As he drove home he felt the unrelenting pressure in his groin, a tension so strong that it felt like he might explode. He stopped the car suddenly in a parking bay and put his hand down his trousers. Then he jerked off desperately in his pants. A lady walked past and saw him, "Disgusting!" she shouted through the window and she marched off shouting to bystanders about what Jim was doing.

People started to walk towards the car, but Jim was getting close. He moaned with pleasure as the cum squirted into his boxer shorts, then he turned the key and drove off quickly just as an angry looking man reached for the car door handle.

***

That night Jim made a real effort to make Anna think everything was back to normal. As they got ready for bed, he said lightly "I suppose we should really go back to see Aurora soon shouldn't we?"

Anna stopped what she was doing and looked at him strangely. After a moment she smiled and said "There's no rush hunny, it's been hard for you - let's take a break".

Jim felt the anxiety increase like a knot in his stomach but he tried to hide it, "Oh don't worry about me darling, I'm fine - just keen to make our family complete, that's all"

He felt awful for manipulating her like that, but he needed to see Aurora, whatever the cost.

Anna looked thoughtful for a moment. Jim tried to act nonchalant as they sat in silence, but his insides were in turmoil as he waited for her response.

"Ok" she said after a while, "I guess you're right, better to get it done and dusted as soon as possible"

Jim felt a wave of relief, but it was only temporary as the gnawing lust grew in his stomach, fuelled by the revelation that he would be able to see Aurora again soon.

***

Jim tried not to nag Anna about making an appointment, keen to not arouse her suspicions. It took every bit of strength he had not to ask her every five minutes if she had made an appointment, it was all he could think about. Finally, after asking for the fifth time, Anna rang the number and made an appointment for two days time.

Those two days felt like the longest period of time Jim had ever experienced. From the moment he woke up, until the moment he went to sleep, he was counting down the seconds until he could see Aurora again.

Anna convinced herself that he was ill and sent him to bed, where he spent all day jerking off furiously to thoughts of Aurora.

Jim almost forgot about his cock shrinking problem, until the morning of his appointment when he stepped out of the shower and Anna shrieked in surprise.

The shriek snapped him out of the daydream he had been having about Aurora and he realised that Anna was pointing at his cock. He looked down and was mortified to see a three inch chipolata standing to rock hard attention.

"It's okay, it's okay" Anna was saying over and over again.

She rushed over and hugged him, "It's okay darling, I'm sorry for reacting like that, it was just a surprise that's all".

Jim pulled away from her and stared down at his tiny cock. He felt like he had been in a trance for the last few days, aware that something wasn't right down there but also completely distracted by the excitement of seeing Aurora again.

Now the panic started to set in. What the fuck was happening to him? At this rate, he thought, his dick would have disappeared in a few weeks. What if Aurora wouldn't let him fuck her with his tiny cock?

"We should go back to the doctors hunny" Anna said, trying to sound light and cheerful, but clearly disturbed. "I'll make an emergency appointment for later today."

Jim's thoughts went from his tiny cock, to the fear of missing the appointment with Aurora.

"You know I think it's fine hunny" he said unconvincingly, "Probably just not fully hard like you said, no need to make an emergency appointment" he forced a laugh but it sounded weird.

Anna stared at him incredulously, clearly not at all convinced, "Maybe you're right Jim, but I really think we should get a second opinion, that's all".

As she continued to stare at his crotch another look of horror spread across her face as she moved towards him to look more closely, "Jim, it isn't just your cock - look at your balls too!" she said in a shrill voice, unable to keep the worry hidden.

Jim looked between his legs and, sure enough, his once normal sized balls were now swinging there like two little cherries under his tiny cock. It looked almost comical if it was so horrifying.

He fought back the nausea that he felt in his stomach and the panic that was rising inside him and forced himself to take a deep breath. 'The only thing that matters' he thought, 'is getting to see Aurora again as soon as possible'.

He forced a smile at Anna, "Yes, yes you are absolutely right" he said quickly, "I'll make an appointment for first thing tomorrow morning".

Anna pulled him into a gentle, caring hug, which would have been sweet if Jim's 3 inch dick wasn't sticking into her stomach the whole time.

***

Jim had to change his boxer shorts twice in the hours leading up to the appointment with Aurora as the endless stream of precum made a mess.

When he finally arrived at her house he was almost shaking with excitement.

The butler opened the door and smiled warmly at Anna, inviting her inside. Then he turned to look at Jim with the same smirk that he had worn before, but Jim hardly even noticed. As soon as he was through the front door, he practically ran through and into Aurora's room.

There she was, lying on the bed waiting for him. He pulled his trousers off as he walked towards the bed and tripped over in the process. He crawled the rest of the way and kicked off his trousers and boxer shorts as he did so.

"Jim, are you ok?" he heard Anna ask, but he was barely even aware that she was there as he climbed on to the bed like a zombie in a trance.

Aurora pulled the cover aside to let him in, and he climbed straight on top of her and pushed his dick against her asshole. She smiled and pulled her knees up to her chest to give him better access with his much reduced cock.

He pressed forwards and felt the end slip inside her tight asshole, then he thrust into her with frantic energy. He lasted about 30 seconds before he came inside her with the usual display of moaning, groaning and thrusting.

"Wow" he heard Anna say from the other side of the room, "That must be a record Jim"

But Jim didn't even register the comment. The orgasm hadn't released the frustration and he still felt the pent up lust like a coiled spring in the pit of his stomach. His dick rose to attention as he felt the desire surge through his body again. He pushed his little dick against Aurora's asshole again and began to fuck her again. This time he lasted about 45 seconds before climaxing.

He waited about a minute to recover before he tried to fuck Aurora a third time. This time he couldn't seem to get the tip of his cock into her asshole. She pulled her knees up tightly to her chest giving him full access, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get it in.

He cried out in frustration and looked down at his dick. In the dim light he could see a not quite two inch long little worm like cock staring back at him. He let out a long moan of frustration and sadness. Every cell in his body was crying out for him to try and fuck Aurora again, but he knew it was pointless.

Suddenly the shame hit him like a brick to the head. He looked around the room at the kneeling men but none were looking at him. He glanced quickly at Aurora and saw that she was looking at him with a strange expression, one that he hadn't seen on her face before. She looked excited, almost hungry, as she lay on the bed grinning at him.

The fear that he had experienced last time swept over him again. He grabbed his clothes and ran out of the room as quickly as he could without looking back.

Once he had left the room, he stood outside trying to recover. He felt like everything in his life was spiralling out control. What the fuck had happened to his cock?

"What's wrong darling? You look like you've seen a ghost" said Anna from across the room.

He looked across to see Anna sitting on the couch with Richard.

Jim thought how he must look to the two of them, standing in his socks and shirt, with no boxers. He suddenly became very self conscious of his tiny cock and covered his crotch with his hands, but not before Richard had seen it. Then he turned around and started pulling his pants back on. As hid did so, he could hear Anna and Richard talking in low, serious voices.

As soon as Jim was dressed again he marched over to the couch and said firmly "Let's go".

"Darling, don't be silly, I'm just having a nice chat with Richard, there's no need to rush off" Anna said gently.

"Now please" he said weakly, trying to convey the desperation he felt.

Anna gave him an odd look but then relented, "Fine..." she said, "I'm so sorry

Richard, Jim's been feeling a bit unwell lately so we must go, but it's been lovely talking to you"

Richard took her hand and kissed it lightly, "The pleasure has been all mine" he said in his deep, rumbling voice.

Anna smiled warmly at him and stood to leave, "We must catch up again soon, about... what were just discussing". Jim was practically dragging her out of the house so she gave Richard a quick wave goodbye and followed Jim out of the door.

***

Jim told Anna that he didn't ever want to go back to Aurora's. Anna said that there wasn't much point going back anyway given his... condition. The words stung him, but he knew she was right.