Under the Influence Ch. 01

Story Info
Young siblings living together. What could they get up to?
1.5k words
3.73
49.5k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being on the road for over two hours, I was relieved to finally park my car in the garage. The drive to college usually only took about half an hour as I didn't live on campus, but a head-on collision on the highway brought the traffic to a complete standstill for miles. I switched off the car's ignition and opened the door, accidentally knocking the big metal toolbox that lay to the side of the garage. I quickly hopped out and bent down to inspect the damage.

Just a little scratch on the edge.

I shut the door and locked the car. My parents bought my car on quite a tight budget, so I wasn't concerned at all for its looks as it was already a little shitty. As long as it got me from point A to point B, I was happy. I stepped out of the garage and into the house.

"How was the exam, Jack?"

I looked up to see my stepsister standing in front of the open fridge.

Lia, short for Ophelia, was only two years older than me so she was also still in college, but she looked much younger than all the other girls on campus. Our parents had just recently divorced and moved into their own places so Lia and I had decided to live together at our parents' place while we studied.

Lia and I had grown quite close while living together and were very comfortable with each other. Although we were comfortable with our living arrangements, not one of us had seen the other naked. Lia was a stunning girl so I had always pondered the thought of peeking at her while she showered or changed, but never did out of fear of how it would affect our relationship.

Today, Lia wore a pair of cute pink pajama shorts and a plain white tee and that hid most of her figure apart from her perky chest. I could tell she was feeling the cold from the fridge as her hard nipples poked through her shirt.

"Hey Lia, I think I did well this time. I didn't finish, but I only left out one question," I replied as I approached the fridge and got myself a soda.

"That's amazing!" she said and wrapped her arms around my side in a tight hug.

Lia was shorter than I was so her head rested on my collarbone. I lifted my arm and embraced her shoulders with my arm and squeezed a little. The hug drew on for a little too long, so I lifted my arm and playfully pushed her away.

"Close the fridge, you're going to let the frost in," I said.

Lia giggled and closed the fridge.

"I'll see you later Jack," she said and walked past me towards the living room.

As she passed me, her hair waved past my face, filling the air with a heavenly scent and giving me butterflies. I watched as she walked past, her t-shirt just barely covering her ass. I couldn't help but stare. Lia wasn't a particularly sporty girl, but she spent hours per week in the gym so she was quite toned.

That night, I stayed up to watch a movie in the living room. I had finished my last round of exams, so I had nowhere to be in the morning.

I paused the movie and made my way over to the kitchen to find a snack. I opened the snack cupboard and found it empty, apart from a few packets of popcorn. I popped a bag in the microwave and listened as the kernels began to pop.

When the popping stopped, I took the bag out of the microwave, emptied its contents into a big bowl and sat back down on the couch to resume the movie. After a few minutes, I heard a door open and Lia appeared at the end of the passage.

"I smelt the popcorn," she said half-asleep and with dark circles around her eyes.

I could tell that she wasn't sleeping much these days.

"I'm sorry Lia, I didn't mean to wake you," I said and paused the movie.

Lia leant against the wall pillar and yawned.

"You didn't wake me; I couldn't sleep anyways. I've been having these really bad nightmares recently so I'm too scared to sleep," she responded.

I looked at her with empathy. "I'm so sorry Lia. Do you want to watch a movie with me?" I asked and patted the couch next to me.

Lia turned and walked back down the passage. Confused, I waited to see what she was up to. A few seconds later, Lia reappeared with her duvet and plopped down next to me. She grabbed a handful of popcorn and began munching as we resumed the movie.

A little while later, Lia's head began to droop and she rested it on my shoulder. I lifted up my arms and offered for her to rest her head on my lap. She groggily shifted herself and lay her head down over my lap. I covered her shoulders with the duvet and tucked her in nicely.

By the end of the movie, she had fallen completely asleep. I switched off the TV and slid out from underneath her, letting her head down gently onto the couch and quietly tiptoed away.

"Dylan?" I heard her call out faintly.

"Yes, Lia?" I replied and turned around to look at her.

She had woken up and lifted her head to look at me.

"I don't want to sleep out here," she said.

"Why don't you go sleep in your room then? You'll be more comfortable there," I suggested.

"That's not what I mean. I don't want to sleep alone. Is it ok if you sleep by me tonight?" she asked feebly.

I pondered her suggestion for a second before replying.

"I'll bring my mattress over, then we can sleep in your room," I said and turned to walk away.

"No, I mean, could you sleep in the bed with me?" she asked and sat up.

I turned back to her, unsure what to do or say.

"Um, is that a good idea?" I asked, "I mean, you're my sister, Lia"

"I really need someone to sleep next to me. I'm struggling to sleep with all these nightmares," she replied and looked to me with pleading eyes.

I stood frozen for a while before giving in.

"Ok, that should be fine," I said and gave her a reassuring smile.

I followed her into her room and switched on her LED lights. The room filled with a soft pink glow. Lia walked straight over to her bed and threw down her duvet. She hopped into bed and covered herself.

"Do you mind closing your eyes for a sec?" she asked.

"Sure," I responded and covered my face with my hands to show I wasn't looking.

I heard a little rustling coming from the bed and patiently waited for her to speak again.

"OK, you can look now," she said shyly.

I opened my eyes to see her lying in bed, covered up to her neck. The t-shirt she was wearing was now lying on the floor next to her. She must have taken off her top and was now lying shirtless. The thought of her naked tits sent a small shiver through my body.

"It's more comfortable for me to sleep without it," Lia said when she saw my reaction.

She carefully lifted the duvet for me to climb into bed, but kept her chest covered.

"I just need to change. I'll be back in a second," I said and went to my room.

By the time I had come back, Lia was already fast asleep. I tiptoed over to her bed and crept under the covers. My legs rubbed up against hers as I made myself comfortable. I switched off the LED lights and lay down to sleep.

I had been sleeping for about 2 hours when I woke up to the sound of someone talking. Lia was having another nightmare. Her whole body was trembling and she was muttering in her sleep. She only spoke gibberish, but I could tell she was distressed.

I leaned in to console her and try to wake her when I noticed that the duvet had lowered itself. It was dark but I could just about make out the shape of her tits. Her tits weren't the biggest I'd ever seen but they were perfect. I was tempted to touch them.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently wiggled her to try and wake her. With no luck, I changed tactics and tried to shake her awake while gently whispering her name.

"Lia, wake up," I said and shook her more.

Suddenly, Lia screamed and stiffened up. Her eyes shot open to display the terror of her nightmares.

"It's ok Lia, it's me, Jack. You're safe," I said gently and held her head against my chest.

She slowly calmed down as her breathing returned to normal. When she had stopped trembling, I took her in my arms and lay down with her.

"I'm here, Lia," I said reassuringly.

I lay down next to her and she rested her head on my chest. Her half-naked body lay up against me with her leg across both of mine. We stayed this way for a while before both of us fell back to sleep.