Under the Influence Ch. 02

Story Info
Young siblings living together. What could they get up to?
2.4k words
4.25
23.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning to the rays of the sun caressing Lia’s shoulders. She was facing away from me and her torso was still uncovered. I slowly got up to make sure that Lia didn’t wake up. Lia suddenly rolled over onto her back, exposing her naked torso. I stood completely frozen for a while and just stared with my jaw dropped. The sunrays bounced off her perky, untanned, medium sized tits and spewed honey colored light all over the room.

“Wow, her tits are amazing!” I thought to myself, fighting to keep my erection under control. Lia suddenly rolled over again, this time, taking the sheets with her and exposing her panty covered ass. She wore a pair of cute, cotton, mickey mouse panties that showed off just the right amount of her cheeks, without being too sexy. I stared, fully erect at the wonders before me before shaking myself and leaving the room, tiptoeing to make no sound.

I made my way into the kitchen to fix myself a smoothy for breakfast. I cut up some bananas and placed them in the blender along with some milk and protein powder. I made enough so that Lia could have if she wanted to.

After finishing up in the kitchen, I went outside to the patio leading to the back garden and sat down at the table. When I had finished my smoothie, I went back inside and put my smoothie cup in the dishwasher. I then made my way over to my room and closed the door behind me.

I looked out the window and noticed that my neighbor’s house had been sold. This meant that we would get a new neighbor soon. My previous neighbor had recently moved out and had only put his house on the market about a week ago. We stayed in a popular neighborhood so the market was always bustling.

I pondered what price our house would sell for when suddenly my door swung open and Lia walked in.

“Hey!” I exclaimed and snatched up my shirt to cover my underwear. “Are you mad? I could have been naked for all you know!”

Lia had changed and was now wearing a short skirt and a white, spaghetti strap crop top. She wore a pair of white ankle sock and her hair was loose.

She smirked.

“Then we’d be even,” she said. “Anyways, I came in here to ask what your plans were for today. I don’t have anything planned so I was hoping we could hang out. We’ve both been really busy these past few weeks so I feel a bit distant and I was hoping we could just catch up.”

I quickly put on some pants before replying.

“I was planning on that anyways so that’s perfect. What did you have in mind?” I asked and sat down on the edge of my bed.

Lia took a step closer and sat down next to me.

“Well, I know you really like to play video-games with your friends, but I was hoping that you and I could play some games,” she said.

I tried to stop myself from thinking of that in a dirty sense, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that she meant it that way.

“Such as?” I prompted.

Lia looked down shyly.

“I don’t know, I’m sure we can find something,” she said and looked back up into my eyes.

It was so difficult to read her facial expressions so I went along with it.

“Okay, I’m sure we can,” I replied, feigning naivety. “Let me just finish changing quickly. I’ll meet you in the games room.”

Lia smiled and swiftly left the room. She glanced back at me as she rounded the corner. I quickly picked out a t-shirt and made my way over to the games room.
Our games room was dark with LED light strips along the ceiling. We had two gaming PC setups in each corner and a huge TV in the center of one of the walls. The TV was sandwiched by two massive speakers and had a long soundbar running underneath it.

Lia was sitting on the couch in front of the TV which she had already switched on and loaded up Call of Duty. I chose out a controller and took a seat right next to her. I was uncertain as to why Lia suddenly wanted to play videogames with me as previously, she had never paid much attention to it. I clearly hadn’t sat close enough to her as she shifted closer until we were touching.

“Do you know how to play?” I asked her and loaded up a multiplayer lobby.

“I have no idea, could you teach me?” she asked.

“Sure, I can show you some basics,” I said.

After spending a few minutes explaining the basic objective and controls of the game, we began to play against each other. I took it easy on her, but she soon became quite adequate at the game.

We were about to start up a new match when she proposed a new game.

“The next time one of us loses the round, we need to take off an article of clothing,” she said and giggled.

“What?” I exclaimed and almost choked on my spit.

“Yeah, I want to raise the stakes a bit,” she said with a coy smile.

I tried to read her face to see if she was joking, but I couldn’t tell.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked, giving her a chance to get out.
I knew that I could play much better than she could and hoped that she’d either chicken out or face the consequences. I found the idea of seeing her naked exhilarating.

“Yeah, why not?” she said and shrugged.

She loaded up the match with a grin and we began our battle.

I easily started to dominate without even using my full potential and won the first round without a single shot landed on me. Her grin quickly disappeared from her face. She must have thought that she’d have a chance.

“You know what to do,” I said to her.

She sat still for a second before slowly bending down to remove a single sock. She put the sock down on the floor in front of her and loaded up the next match.

I won the next round with even greater ease than the first and watched Lia remove her other sock and place it down on top of the other.

“You can back out if you want to, Lia,” I said as I noticed that she seemed upset about her underestimation of my skills.

She turned to me with a suddenly stern and brave expression.

“I never back down,” she said. “Let’s go.”

Lia started up the next round with a look of sheer determination on her face.

My horniness drove my concentration through the roof and I easily won the next two rounds, after which, Lia was left in only her underwear. She wore a matching set of white lace underwear, consisting of a thong and slightly transparent bra. I could tell that she was uncomfortable and regretting her decisions. She must have started this game with the intentions of watching ME strip and hadn’t thought about what happened if she lost.

She sat looking down at the floor and holding her hands over her tits and in between her legs. My brain took over as I decided to let her win out of sympathy. Lia reluctantly started up the next round as our battle continued.

I took it easy on her, purposefully missing a few shots to give her time to land a few shots herself. Lia suddenly gained back her determination and eventually won the round.

“Yes!” she exclaimed and turned to watched me remove my shirt.

I spent many hours per week in the gym so I was in excellent shape. I caught Lia bite her lip.

“You ready for the next round?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said with a wide grin and started up the round.

I kept Lia in check for most of the round, giving her many opportunities to win the round. I caught Lia glancing over at me to peak at my abs. I upped my skill level a little to keep her focus on the game as the battle raged on. I let her win the next round and made it seem like a close match.

“Two for Lia!” she shouted and watched as I stood up to remove my sweatpants.
Lia was just about drooling as she watched me adjust my crotch in my boxers as I was starting to become hard. I quickly sat down and started up the next round, interrupting her stare.

We battled hard in the next round but once again, I won easily. Lia’s determination remained though. She stood up, turned slightly towards me and took off her bra, letting her tits drop out. Lia didn’t try to cover them and stood still for a few seconds to give me time to get a good look at them. She took them in her hands and squeezed them a little before quickly sitting down. I felt my cock slowly rising higher.

Without a word said, we started up the next round. I was so distracted that I nearly lost the next round, but soon found myself back in the game. I was determined to see Lia fully naked. Both Lia and I were down to our last article of clothing.

A few minutes later, Lia was down to her last few health points as I closed in for the kill. I turned to her and saw how hard she was trying. I decided to take one for the team and ran right past her in the game, pretending not to see her. She quickly recovered her health points.

I watched as her smile reappear when she won the round.

“Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about!” she shouted and jumped up and down.

She sat down next to me after her celebrations and leaned towards me, letting her tits dangle in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

“You can back out if you want to, this is only a game,” she said.

I could tell that she was genuinely giving me a way out, but I knew that she secretly wanted to see me fully naked.

I leaned closer to her.

“I never back out,” I said and stood up.

I slowly took my sweatpants off and watched as her eyes followed my hands and widen. My cock dropped out and stood straight out. Lia audibly gulped.

“Wow,” she said and reached out her hand.

She lightly grabbed my cock and slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft. I took a step back and took her hand off my cock.

“That wasn’t part of the deal,” I said with a grin.

I started to reach out to pick up my sweatpants when Lia grabbed my hands to stop me. She stood up and kept my hands in hers.

“What if I did this?” she asked and placed my hands on her tits.

On instinct, I grabbed her tits and gently squeezed them. Her skin felt like silk as her tits filled each of my hands perfectly. I could not believe how soft her tits were. Lia watched as I fondled her tits and gently took hold of my cock again. She slowly ran her fingers along my shaft and began gently rubbing along it.

Lia’s nipples began to harden under my fingers and she began to breathe heavily. Her eyes were transfixed on my cock. I took my hands off her tits, but left her hand wrapped around my cock.

“Lia, you know this still isn’t fair?” I said.

“What do you mean, Jack?” she asked.

I could see the tiniest of grins appear in the corner of her mouth. I turned my palm upwards and ran my hand along the inside of her thigh. My hand traced her soft skin as it made its way up to her pussy. As I got close, Lia’s grin disappeared and was replaced with desperation. I stopped just a hair’s width away from her warm pussy. Lia grabbed my hand and pushed it up until I touched her sweet pussy.

I could see the relief in her eyes as I began to fiddle around her pussy. It was sopping wet and made light swishing noises as I played with her and spread her juices all over my hand. She began to moan gently as I massaged her crevices.

Without saying a word, Lia leant in and kissed me with the most passion I had ever felt. I could feel her become even more wet as she shoved her tongue down my throat. I gently massaged her pussy entrance and felt her lower herself down onto my finger. My finger slid in easily, which was followed by a small shudder. She kept wrestling with my tongue as we sloppily kissed.

I began to move my finger in a “come her” motion to directly hit her G-spot when suddenly she stopped the kiss and pushed me back.

“We need to stop, Jack,” she said and pushed me away. She quickly collected her clothes and left.

She ran over to her room and slammed the door, leaving me naked and confused.
When I had regained my senses, I looked down at my hand. My hand was covered in Lia’s pussy juices. I raised my hand up to my face and licked my finger. I almost came immediately as her sweet pussy juices filled my mouth. I dried off my hand on my leg and got dressed. I then too made my way over to my room, closed the door behind me and climbed into bed.

Over the next few days, my relationship with Lia seemed to go back to normal. No long hugs, intimacy or sharing beds. I was disappointed that things ended so suddenly, but I knew that it was probably for the best. Besides, we still had to live together so I was glad things weren’t awkward either. We still treated each other the same as we usually did.

I couldn’t help looking at her with lust though. Now that I gotten a taste of her, I couldn’t help but want more. I had to force those thoughts out of my head before they took control of me. I kept myself distracted while the thoughts faded by learning to code. I would spend hours at a time doing lesson after lesson and soon found myself fully absorbed.