Under the Influence Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara lifted herself onto the bed, placed her pussy directly above Lewis's face, and wiggled her hips invitingly over his waiting mouth. Impatient and wanting to take action, he reached up to pull her hips down, smothering himself in her lips and ass. In short order, he had started to lick and kiss her vulva, before focusing his ministrations on her clit, resulting in Clara emitting short, intense moans. Surrounded by thigh and ass and pussy, his cock has started to expel precum, which Clara noticed leaking through his boxer briefs.

"It looks so good and big in there; would you mind if I sucked on it a little?" she asked.

"It's only fair you get something to occupy your mouth," he responded.

Without another word, she pulled his underwear off, and gripped the base of his now-disrobed cock. Her mouth hovered over the head for a protracted period of time, as she took in his size with her eyes. She slowly rolled his enlarged balls in one of her hands, feeling their weight. Her tongue darted out to trial his precum, and she liked what she tasted. With little warning, her lips ran down the entire length of his cock in one smooth motion, causing him to buck his hips involuntarily. This didn't seem to worry Clara all that much, as she pushed back against his groin, propelling his member even further down her throat. As she came back up for air, the hand gripping his base whirred to life, flying up and down his cock swiftly.

It was made apparent that Clara was enjoying herself when Lewis became aware of a gradual change; her pussy was getting exponentially more wet. 'Does she usually produce this much?' he wondered to himself. Not that he cared - all it seemed to indicate was that whatever he was doing was working as intended. And seeing her get so turned on by the head he was giving to her was enhancing his arousal. 'Cyclical horniness' he thought, chuckling to himself silently.

At this point, her cock sucking had become both incredibly passionate, very deliberate, and somewhat fevered. She would periodically come up for air (though rarely), and each time she did, she would comment on his precum.

"What do you eat? Cause this tastes really good," she groaned, pushing her pussy into his face desperately.

"Wait until you try the main meal," he said facetiously, when he had found enough space to audibly respond.

His jest was delivered humorously, but Clara hadn't seemed to notice. Instead, she intensified her efforts, stroking the bottom half of his cock with one of her hands, and bobbing her head up and down on the rest. Her tongue swept around the head, as if she was trying to coax more and more precum out of it, and his member responded accordingly.

To his surprise, Clara's legs began to shake uncontrollably, and it became clear that she was careening towards an almighty orgasm. Grinding her clit incessantly on Lewis's tongue, her entire body contracted, and she pushed his cock to the back of her throat, stifling a low, irrepressible moan. Lewis's already wet face was now drenched in her juices, and it became hard to breathe, as Clara's legs clamped around his head.

The sheer ferocity of her orgasm was now powering his oncoming release, and Clara, even coming out of her own climax, was aware of how close he was. The speed at which she raised and lowered her head, all the whilst continuing to swirl her tongue along the base and around the frenulum, left Lewis only one option - to cum.

And then disaster hit. As the sensations in his cock surged and his balls swelled with semen, a knock on the door and a loud voice caused both Lewis and Clara's heads to snap up.

"Are you alright in there, Clara? Need any help, or are you good?" the voice asked.

"I'm fine, thanks!" Clara shouted back, puffing.

It was as she was responding that Lewis could help himself no longer; his seed spilled out in thick, heavy ropes. With Clara sitting up, responding to the voice at the door, his cum ended up coating his legs and little else. Despite the sheer pleasure of his orgasm, Lewis couldn't stop from groaning disappointingly.

The exchange with the person outside seemed to snap Clara out of her horny stupor, and she lifted herself off of Lewis to turn back and face him.

"No lie, that was probably the best orgasm of my life," she said, impressed.

"I figured, with the way your legs nearly pulled my head off my neck," he quipped back.

Her face flushed red in embarrassment, but he shook his hands to reassure her.

"I promise you that that was a good thing," he told her. "It's part of the reason I was set off so soon after."

"I'm so sorry about my housemate! I can't believe that she'd choose that specific moment to interrupt!"

"You got yours, so I'm happy."

As they pulled themselves together and started to put their clothes back on, Clara cheekily nabbed some of the cum on Lewis's leg, before tilting her head back and allowing it to dramatically fall into her mouth.

"You were right; the main meal tastes really fucking good. Better than the entrée," she admitted.

At this, she shook her whole body slightly, as if trying to snap out of something, before tentatively continuing to put her clothes back on.

When they returned back downstairs sheepishly, Lewis ran off to locate beers, and wait for Maxie to appear. The cloud of smoke that had engulfed the living room offered a sort of false privacy; nearly everyone was talking in the same room, but the few metres of space between each cluster of bean bags felt much further when you were forced to peer through the heavy haze. It gave Lewis an opportunity to think by himself, without feeling too lonely.

Eventually, Maxie emerged from the bathroom. She sat down next to Lewis, who told her what happened. Maxie gave his arm a gentle punch, forcing a cheeky smile out of Lewis.

"She's looking a little baked, if I'm honest," Maxie said, subtly pointing towards Clara. "She was able to say yes and all?"

"Of course she was," he retorted. "I don't just go around taking advantage of everyone."

"No, I know that," she laughed. "I am aware of what you're like when you're all horny, and I have only good things to report."

"You're right though, she does look like she's had a fair bit. Don't know how she got like that all of a sudden; she was okay upstairs."

Clara was in-and-amongst a group of five over the other side of the living room, but she wasn't participating in any conversation. Her eyes were glassy, her face was red and flushed, and her hand, albeit tactfully, kept picking at her crotch, as if she was continually trying to readjust herself.

"She looks like you last weekend," he observed.

"She does," Maxie said slowly. "Like, exactly the same."

"You still haven't drunk tonight? Just weed?"

"Yessir. I've kept it mean and green. I'm feeling good."

They sat in silence for an oddly tense moment, before Maxie stood up and turned to face Lewis.

"Let's get you some more weed," she suggested.

He shrugged with indifference, as he was neither all that sober, nor that high.

Maxie disappeared for a minute, before returning with a lofty, perfectly rolled joint, already lit. She took a small hit, before handing it to Lewis with a broad smile on her face.

For the next fifteen minutes, Maxie talked aimlessly to Lewis as the world became significantly blurrier. She refused each time he offered her a puff, and as such, he ended up smoking the entire joint. 'Interesting', he thought to himself. As he finished it off, ashing the remains in a conveniently-placed tray, Maxie turned to him and suggested that they head back to hers.

"You look like you're flying. I think it'd be best if I took you home to mine, cause I don't think you could get back to yours even if you tried," she joked.

He nodded distantly, unable to offer much else in the way of verbal confirmation.

They said their goodbyes (admittedly, Maxie did virtually all of the talking), stumbled into an Uber, and in what felt like both a decade and a single second, they were staggering into Maxie's dishevelled-looking apartment.

"Is it alright if I go to sleep on the couch?" he asked, taking off his shoes, socks and shirt before an answer arrived.

"Of course," she responded.

She watched him strip down to his underwear and fall onto the couch chest-first, before quietly speaking up again.

"Lewis, are you sober enough to let me play around with you?" she queried, cautiously.

Lewis raised his eyebrow, slightly surprised.

"What would you want to do? I'm kind of useless right now," he admitted.

"You wouldn't have to do anything. I kind of just want to use you," she told him.

"I'm very much okay with that. You can do whatever."

He turned his head to find her looking at him eagerly.

"Good," she purred, her mouth agape slightly. "Could you please sit up Lewis?"

Without speaking, he pushed himself up to sit facing her. She kneeled in front of him, bringing her head in-line with his chest. Suddenly, her expression changed to one of guilt, and she looked down at the carpet.

"I sort of coerced you into this," she confessed. "I knew this was what I wanted to do when I handed you that joint earlier."

"I knew," he said. "But I like it when you take care of me, or help me to get fucked up. It makes me feel relaxed. So I didn't say anything."

"I am going to take care of you," she insisted kindly. "You won't have to do anything."

He whimpered, almost inaudibly, but it was loud enough for Maxie to hear. It caused her eyes to widen, and she formed a small smile.

"Hey Lewis, I need you to raise those hips of yours. I need to take off your underwear."

He did as he was asked, lifting his bottom half off of the couch. She reached up and grabbed the waistband, before gently lowering it down below his crotch. His cock, which had hardened considerably, sprung free from its confines, eliciting a small moan from Maxie. She pulled the garment to the floor and flung it in the direction of Lewis's other clothes. She softly pushed his hips, urging him to sit back down normally.

"Good boy," she whispered.

Now naked, Lewis could do little to hide how much of an effect Maxie's words were having on him. His cock pulsed with every word she spoke.

"This is exactly what I wanted," she said, dabbing at his urethra. When she pulled her finger away, a string of precum followed. Her eyes watched it, enraptured.

She leaned in to breathe in his scent, from his chest, down to his crotch. Her inhalations were deep, her eyes closed, and her mouth fell wide open - she looked as if she was in the middle of cumming. She ended up laying her head on one of his thighs, looking up at his cock.

"Last weekend, something happened," she started. "I gave you that blowjob, and then I felt myself get hit with this bliss that I had never felt before. No nausea or anxiety, nothing like that. Just carefree and... serene, I guess. But you already knew all that."

She shifted her head to look up into his eyes.

"I don't think I mentioned that it made my pussy feel like it was on fire," she explained. "In a good way, that is... I don't know what it was, but I don't think it was someone spiking my drink."

He raised his eyebrow. She had him in the palm of her hand, and she seemed to be relishing in the power.

"I think it has something to do with this beautiful rod of yours," she postulated, kissing and sucking the tip of his cock. He could feel her slowly swallowing his precum.

"It tastes just as good as it did last time," she noted. "I need you to do as I instruct, because I would like to test a theory. All that will be required of you is to cum when I tell you to, okay?"

He nodded slowly, his brain cloudy and yet completely cognisant. As long as all that was required was to do what he was told, he was confident his body would obey.

Maxie rubbed his cock along her face and caressed his balls, before abruptly taking his member down to its hilt, even going so far as to stick her tongue out and lick his balls whilst impaled on his cock. It became very obvious just how dedicated she was to bringing him to climax.

The deep-throating was impeccable, but it was when she started to move her head up and down that his eyes began to roll back into his head. In his intoxicated daze, he could barely comprehend all the incredible sensations. Maxie seemed aware of this, occasionally looking up to him to offer a knowing, dominant smile. She knew that within that moment, he belonged to her completely.

During their previous encounter, they had had to be quiet to avoid attracting unwanted attention. This time, Maxie seemed intent on making it clear that she was not a silent lover. Loud, wet sucking sounds only worked to enhance his pleasure, as did the spit now covering both her chin and his crotch. She worked his cock so desperately that bubbles of spit rolled down his length everytime she moved her head upwards.

When she came up to speak, she continued pumping his cock with her hand.

"You don't understand how fucking good this is making me feel," she groaned.

"You've done so well, baby. There's just one more thing I need from you. I want these big, juicy balls to release all that gorgeous sperm they've been working to produce, okay? I'm going to make you cum on yourself, and we're not going to clean you up until I say so. Is that clear?"

He nodded obediently.

"I'll count down from five," she explained. "When I reach zero, every little drop of my baby's cum is gonna pour out of your cock."

His eyes rolled back once more, as his brain struggled to make sense of all the sensory information it was trying to process.

"Five."

He thought about the way she had gotten him high, just to use his body; just to extract his cum.

"Four."

He thought about the way she was still clothed in front of him. How he was naked and vulnerable, and she was stroking him as fast she could, in an outfit that hadn't changed since they'd returned from the party.

"Three."

He started to moan loudly as he considered the way she had referred to him as 'baby'. She felt like his superior, to whom he must capitulate. The thought caused his body to start trembling.

"Two."

He considered how this had become an experiment of sorts. She believed his cock was to blame for what had happened the previous weekend, and the only way they could test this theory was for him to lay back and have his seed spilled.

"One."

He'd started to feel the cum shoot up his shaft as he awaited the final, necessary word, which would allow him to release. Looking down, he found Maxie glaring at him with an expression of pure, unadulterated lust. She licked her lips as she provided the two syllables that had the capacity to completely unravel him.

"Zero."

The utterance of the word prompted Lewis's body to start convulsing, and Maxie pointed his cock up towards the top of his chest. Despite having orgasmed earlier that night, his balls provided him with the biggest load of his life. Maxie looked ravenous as she watched his penis throb, over and over again, painting his own chest with cum. As his climax started to subside, he began to whimper; it seemed like the only noise he was capable of making at the time.

As he laid back, completely incapacitated, she leaned into him, smelling the cum on his body, before running her tongue through it. She swallowed her one mouthful before tapping Lewis on the body and instructing him to go to the bathroom and clean himself off.

Before he could move, she pushed her face onto his, kissing him passionately.

"You were such a good boy," she said to him. "There's a blue towel in the bathroom that you can use after you shower. Don't take too long."

Her final comment came with a wink.

His legs felt more ornamental than functional, but with her instructions in mind, Lewis pushed himself off the couch and trudged in the direction of the bathroom.

After spending far too long lounging about in the shower, staring at the satin tiles on the wall and trying to understand how his night had led him to this exact point, Lewis staggered back into the living room, only to find Maxie, naked and on her side, sensually masturbating on the couch. Staring off into the distance, she didn't seem to notice that Lewis had entered the room. He kept quiet so as to avoid disturbing something which looked vaguely hypnotic.

Her fingers focused on her clit, which seemed to be just as flushed as her face had become. The organ seemed to be visibly pulsing, and it was clear that very little pressure was required to stimulate it based on the slow and methodical movements of her hand, which were producing low, guttural groans of wanton gratification.

She maintained her measured pace and vacant stare, eyes open yet unseeing, until her body began to quiver. Her thighs tightened around her hand as she shook, the entire display coming across as more reminiscent of a possession than a standard orgasm.

Lewis estimated that two minutes had passed between the crest of Maxie's climax and the orgasm completely retreating, when she slowly opened her eyes and took note of Lewis. She slowly wiggled her finger, indicating that he should come closer.

"Kiss me, please," she requested.

He willingly obliged. Straddling her body as she remained fixed on the couch, Lewis kissed her long and deep, for what felt like hours.

CHAPTERS 03-06 TO FOLLOW.