Under the Influence Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Lewis and Maxie further explore the experiment's effects.
11.1k words
4.82
10.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marchl2ty
marchl2ty
87 Followers

Chapter Four

They awoke tangled together, their bodies positioned precariously on the edge of the couch. They sat up groggily, though it was clear that Lewis was in a much more delicate state. He clutched his head desperately, trying to curtail the all-encompassing brain fog that was clouding his every thought. Maxie offered a sympathetic frown for his troubles.

A few minutes had gone by before Lewis acknowledged what had happened the night prior.

"Did we...?" he started.

Maxie nodded her head. She was staring forward into nothingness, her lips slightly ajar. Despite her response, she seemed vacant.

"And you're okay about it now?"

The question from Lewis broke her daze, and she turned towards him with a concerned nod.

"Absolutely, Lew. I just hope you're okay too," she said, reaching for his hand. "It wasn't too much, was it?"

"I mean, I was the one getting sucked off, right?" He smirked. "I was having a great time."

The levity of his response caused her to laugh, and all the concern in the room dispersed. Maxie embraced Lewis, cuddling into his side and squeezing him affectionately. He returned the gesture, holding her tight.

After separating, Maxie raised herself off the couch and started to pace the living room. Lewis figured she was about to launch into a thoughtful monologue, processing what had happened the night prior, and he was not disappointed.

"After you orgasmed, and I swallowed some of your cum, I had the exact same feeling as I had at the party last weekend," she explained. "I was horny, and flushed, and felt really... good, you know?"

Lewis cocked his head, slightly confused. She hadn't drunk anything the night before, and why was she mentioning his cum...?

It was at this point that he realised Maxie was amending her "spiked drink" theory, but whatever hypothesis she was pivoting to seemed doubly outlandish.

"What are you suggesting?" he asked, cautiously.

She paused, her confidence faltering. She sat back down next to him, and stared at the ground.

"I've got an idea," she disclosed. "But I think we need to test its validity one more time. We've got to be sure that this isn't just in our heads."

"In your head, specifically," he corrected her, with a wry grin.

She hit his arm playfully, now smiling.

"Well, don't you think something weird is going on?" she asked.

"Totally, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions."

"Exactly! That's why we've got to do one more experiment before we can be sure that my theory is accurate."

He rolled his eyes dramatically and started to get dressed. It was as he was putting his clothes back on that he seemed to realise that Maxie was still naked. She stayed seated on the couch, thinking intently, her arms crossed underneath her breasts, exhibiting them alluringly. When she looked up and noticed Lewis staring, she shook her chest at him flirtatiously.

"Take a good, long look; they're about to go away for the rest of the day!" she chuckled.

He snickered, before directing his eyes elsewhere.

"I think I'm gonna go home now, if that's alright?" he asked.

She got up to her feet and kissed him lightly on the tip of his nose.

"Of course. I'll see you at work, okay?" she said.

He stood there, befuddled for a moment, before nodding and heading out.

She's so goddamn cute, he thought. He had inexplicably ended up with the best of both worlds; his crush had sucked his balls dry the night prior, with a fervour he had never experienced before, and yet, their behaviour around one another that morning had indicated that they were still good friends. There was none of the awkwardness that Lewis generally felt the morning after sleeping with someone. Once they'd made sure they were both feeling okay, all of the tension in the room had dissipated. How the fuck did I luck into this shit?

It was Monday evening, 6:30pm, and both Lewis and Maxie had just started their shifts. As expected, the bar was deserted; the projectors littered around the drinking space showing every sport known to man were carrying out their duties for an absent audience. The gaming room and the smoking area were the only spaces with signs of life, and the patrons belonging to these sections of the venue were not concerned with the pub's attendants.

Lewis and Maxie would typically be accompanied by Marcelo at this time of night, but their stoner coworker had called in sick, much to their delight. They didn't hate him or anything, but they did have important things to discuss that evening that were best done without Marcelo skulking around, trying to interject himself into conversations. And besides, they didn't need him on a night like this, when it was so quiet. He'd just be wiping the same tables the whole shift.

With so little to do, Lewis and Maxie were at the front bar, spurning their nightly duties for the meantime so as to discuss an important topic.

"So, what's our last experiment? What do we have to do?" Lewis asked.

"It's something I think you'll like," she told him, smirking.

"Any clues for me then?"

"Well, what do we usually do on Mondays?"

"We do a little bit of stocktake? We clean everything... it's generally a pretty quiet night, so we don't serve many patrons."

"But who do we serve on Mondays?"

A light bulb in Lewis's head suddenly burst to life.

"Phoebe and her friends," he realised.

"Exactly," Maxie confirmed. "And when she comes in tonight, I will not be making fun of you. I will be making cocktails for her friends, and cleaning the bar very prudently."

"You want me to seduce her," he stated plainly.

"That's the goal. Though I don't think you'll have to work too hard. She's smitten with you."

She whipped his shoulder mischievously with a tea-towel.

"And what happens if I manage to close the deal?" he asked Maxie.

"Bring her back to your place, and fuck her brains out, okay?" she advised.

He cackled at her frankness, and she responded with her trademark arm punch.

"This is very serious!" she stressed.

"Oh, I understand," he laughed. "Don't worry; my directives will be successfully executed."

He clicked his heels together and saluted her, prompting her smile to widen.

"Also, and this is extremely important; she needs to consume some of your cum," she emphasised.

Another laugh escaped Lewis's lips unstifled, but he nodded in understanding, which seemed to satisfy Maxie.

A few hours passed by before Phoebe and her gaggle of friends wandered into the pub, already tipsy. As they approached the bar, Lewis tried to act cool; he pretended not to notice the group until they had reached the countertop and were shrieking his name excitedly.

"Lewis!" the chorus of women cried in greeting.

"How's the study going?!" asked a girl named Chloe. The question had a sardonic bite to it. At this, the group broke into a gleeful howl of amusement.

"Yeah, it's going alright," he responded sincerely. "If all goes according to plan, and I don't have any issues with my next few weeks of check-ups, I'll have $6,000 in my account in no time."

The ever-abrasive Alanah swooned dramatically, putting the back of her hand to her forehead and falling back into her friends. This gave rise to another round of giggles.

"I think I've found my sugar-daddy, ladies!" she exclaimed, before blowing Lewis a kiss.

Maxie came bounding in from the smoking area, having just cleaned it, and immediately sought to get the group's orders.

As the women joked amongst one another, Lewis made eye contact with Phoebe, before walking over to the coffee machine, a few metres away from the rest of the group. Phoebe followed along. They stood on opposite sides of the bench, leaning in towards one another.

"I'm sorry about my friends," Phoebe apologised. "If they're irritating you-"

"I'm willing to endure them poking fun at my choice in clinical study so long as I get to see you," he interjected.

He hadn't expected his words to be so transparently sappy, and thus he braced for her to cringe - but the cringe never came. In its place was a genuine smile, and - dare he say - a twinkle of lust.

"Well, I always look forward to seeing you, too," she admitted, now lowering her voice. "But it's always your coworker over there talking. I sort of just want you to talk."

"I get nervous around pretty people, so she picks up the slack," he quipped.

More overt schmaltz from Lewis, and yet, despite the odds, all it seemed to produce in Phoebe was more eagerness. It was as if he was incapable of not hitting a homerun at this point. I'm a regular Mike Trout right now, he thought to himself.

They talked for over an hour, her friends slowly drifting out of the venue one-by-one, until Phoebe was the only member of her party remaining. For what it was worth, Maxie hadn't been lying when she said she would be cleaning prudently; she was doing everything, leaving Lewis nothing to do but flirt unashamedly with the gorgeous twenty-year-old he couldn't stop staring at.

At 1:00am, Maxie gently nudged Lewis on the shoulder as he stood there opposite Phoebe.

"I can't do all of the jobs myself, unfortunately," Maxie told him. "Just invite her over after work."

Phoebe, upon hearing this, raised her eyebrows towards Lewis.

"Well, do I get an invite? It's the only way you'll get me to leave you alone until close," Phoebe jested.

"Without a doubt. I'll be outside a little after 2:00am - meet me out there," he said authoritatively.

She not-so-subtly bit her lip as she nodded to confirm his directions. She walked out the front door, and Lewis got to performing the usual closing procedures.

As they grabbed their things to leave the venue at 2:00am, Maxie turned to Lewis.

"Remember: she has to eat some of your cum," she implored him. "And take note of what happens afterwards. Clue me in on every detail."

"Yes sir," he responded.

They went out the backway, meaning Lewis had to sprint around to the front of the venue to meet Phoebe again. The bar was part of a larger shopping district, so she was standing at the pub's entrance with a bag of doughnuts from one of the adjacent late-night food stands. She offered one to Lewis as they greeted each other once more, but he shook his head.

"The only thing I want in my mouth right now is you," he said to her, managing to keep a straight face.

Surely my luck's gonna run out this time around, he thought. His comment was so garish and hokey that no person in their right mind would find it legitimately hot. But he was on a streak that had no plans to abate.

"Take me back to yours, now," she urged, staring at him with a visible hunger in her eyes.

He needn't say anything else. He led her to his car, and they were off.

As soon as they had entered his apartment and Lewis had established that his housemate wasn't home, they were pulling clothes off of one another. Phoebe had been garbed in a short red dress that seemed to barely cover her extremities, and it came off with very little hassle. She frantically pulled at the clasp on her bra, as they smothered their faces against one another. As he stepped back to take his top off, he took a moment to look at her body properly. Her breasts were modest but pert, and her areolas were surprisingly large. I didn't think I was into that, but I'm definitely into that, he realised.

She had a relatively petite ass, but what it lacked in sheer size it made up for in shape. I could probably bounce a coin off that thing, he thought to himself. Whilst she was altogether thin from top-to-bottom, there was a clear divot at her waist, which contrasted with her pronounced ass and chest, giving her an unmistakable hour-glass figure.

She didn't allow him to stand back and admire her for too long, as him taking his shirt off to reveal his torso was exacerbating her horniness. She closed the distance between them to pull at his belt, whilst kissing his neck feverishly. He could feel a love bite forming, but he didn't care at this point. Everything felt too good to stop.

As she pulled his belt free and his pants down, she let her tongue trail down his neck, past his chest, and just above his groin, where she kissed the skin above the waistband of his underwear. She felt his balls through the clothing, and her mouth dropped open in shock. She pulled the underwear off to leave him completely naked, and her awe only increased. She looked up at him desperately.

"I've never seen bigger balls. They look... so fucking good. I didn't think I had a ball thing..." she clarified.

She stroked his cock forcefully as she isolated one of his testicles and sucked on it urgently. Her moan was only muffled by his balls, which were now obscuring much of her face with their size.

She moved up his body to suck at his head, and the now-familiar sensation of his precum being lapped at insatiably forced his cock to further harden. Phoebe suddenly removed his member from her mouth, stood up, faced away from Lewis, and leaned her hands onto the couch. She looked back at him needily.

"I need you to fuck me. I'm begging you," she groaned. "And it's got to be in this position, because I want your balls to swing back and forth while you pump my pussy. I want to watch them hanging when I look back. I want to feel them hit my clit."

The way she described her need - the way she knew exactly what sensations she just had to experience - left Lewis few other options.

"Your wish is my command," he responded.

He walked up behind her, and positioned his cock at her entrance. Lubrication was not necessary, as Phoebe's body had done the work already. He slid into her with no issue, and she pushed back onto his cock with reckless abandon.

"Oh my god," she howled. Lewis looked down to see her hands gripping the cushions perilously, as if they were the only thing keeping her grounded in reality as Lewis continued to fuck her.

Lewis started to consider this encounter more metaphysically, in a rare moment of self-actualisation - he was a shy person, whose recent sexual experiences with both Maxie and Clara had only reinforced the idea that he preferred to be used; to be treated like a toy, designed for pleasing his partners in whatever way they saw fit. He found that incredibly hot.

And yet, he couldn't deny that this encounter was one of the hottest he'd taken part in, even though it was now starting to feel like the roles had switched. At work, it hadn't mattered what he'd said - Phoebe was so wholly enamoured with him that the embarrassing one-liners had only intensified her horniness. And now, back at his place, he had taken off her clothing to reveal a slender, willowy frame, which stood in stark contrast to his muscular physique. And what about the size of his genitals? He hadn't measured the past week, but it was clear that further growth had occurred. His scrotum was nearly the size of a grapefruit, and his cock was edging closer to 6 inches than 5. There were men who performed things like vacuum pumping and saline injections to artificially attain what he now had achieved quasi-naturally.

These changes turned him on to no end. The idea that his body was, for some reason, enhancing the parts of him specifically designed for pleasure was undeniably arousing. Not just for pleasure, though - for breeding. I'm better equipped to carry out my most primitive function. I'm a bull.

And then he considered: in this scenario, he was still a toy. It's just that instead of having someone use him, he was the one who dispensed pleasure. He could throw his partner on the couch and fuck until her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she was left whimpering in a puddle of his seed and her juices and drool.

The toy that acts both autonomously and dominantly. This way of framing things was like having his cake and eating it too.

From this modified viewpoint, Lewis redoubled his efforts. He lifted one of his feet onto the couch, beside Phoebe's knees, and gripped onto her hips tighter, as he increased the speed of his thrusts. By positioning his leg higher, he had adjusted the angle so as to cause his cock to make more direct contact with the front of Phoebe's vaginal wall, hitting her g-spot. His cock rubbing back and forth on this sensitive point so rapidly led to her arms giving way, and her face was subsequently pushed into the cushions. She was now stuck in an informal puppy pose, incapable of lifting her head, as with each thrust of Lewis's hips, her face was forced forward into the crevice of the couch, and her near-deafening roars of bliss were suppressed by polyester.

He wanted to take this new attitude of his further, so he reached for Phoebe's long blonde hair, and pulled it towards him. Her head and neck obeyed the order. He tugged her hair so far back that her head ended up perched on his chest, and at this, he wrapped his arm around her upper-chest and neck, preventing her from falling back into the couch. He leaned forward to whisper into her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you until I cum all over you, and you're going to lie back and revel in it," he let her know.

For just a moment, there was a look of questioning on Phoebe's face. It was as if the cognisant part of her brain had realised that what Lewis wanted to do went against her usual preferences. But that part of herself, and that look, were only spectral; a disembodied and distant voice that was overpowered by the cock in her pussy, the pressure on her g-spot, and her almighty desire to give into the man whose balls were filled with what had to be the most delectable seed on earth. She nodded in acknowledgement of his command.

Lewis pushed her head back onto the couch and spanked her ass. Her bubble butt wobbled appetisingly.

"Was that okay, Phoebe?" he asked her. He wanted to be in control, but he didn't want to push her beyond any boundaries.

That fear was dispelled immediately.

"Do that again, please," she urged him. Her words were swallowed by a groan.

He did as she requested. He spanked her again, and again, and again. Each time he did so, her legs and pussy tightened until finally, on the fourth strike, with his cock still ploughing into her rapidly, he felt her shudder in what was unmistakably an orgasm. It was as if every muscle in her body seized concurrently, and for the next minute, Phoebe was left virtually incapacitated.

All the whilst, Lewis could feel the surge in his loins that indicated his climax was approaching. As he continued to pump Phoebe's pulsing hole, he became particularly aware of his balls, swinging in time with the movements of his hips. The growth in his balls had added weight that allowed them to hang lower than they had prior, and this meant that each time he pushed forward into Phoebe, his scrotum swung upwards, connecting with Phoebe's delicate clit. It caused his legs to quiver each time it occurred, but more impactfully, it deepened the idea that Lewis was... how did he put it? A bull. Designed for mounting and servicing - and breeding.

But he had to put that final thought to the wayside, as he remembered his instructions. This is extremely important; she needs to consume some of your cum is what he'd been told by Maxie, and he figured he'd best abide.

After a final thrust, Lewis pulled out from between her lips. He spanked her ass, which was still trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm, and flipped her over onto her back. He looked into her eyes as he began to stroke himself in earnest, trying to finish himself off. Even in her near-paralysed state, Phoebe remained so enamoured with his balls that her right hand drifted down to between Lewis's legs, and started gripping and squeezing and tickling his sack. His balls filled her palm completely, forcing her to spread her fingers wide just to contain their breadth.

marchl2ty
marchl2ty
87 Followers