All Comments on 'Under the Knife Ch. 02'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I THANK YOU for your story. I think that these short time romances happen more than one might think. Since I have only met one trans person (that I knew was trans), I had no idea of what intercourse might be like for a trans woman. Thanks for the broadened horizon.

Be well and happy.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars

It is a good story. A bit long for my tastes but many readers like the longer ones. Enough sex to keep it interesting and paced well enough.

The view of a character with autism was insightful.

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99about 2 years ago

Excellent! Beautiful and touching. It was not the ending I desired, but the story was made better for it. I have to catch up on your work. I haven't been on since the funeral and school has kept me plenty busy. However, I enjoy getting to know you through your writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Lovely story. I've often fantasied about the love between two women and what it would be like to participate, but it just wouldn't be the same. One line in the story pretty much said it all, "Yes, he was jealous. What man doesn't envy the intimacy of lesbians". Never thought about it through, but I guess that just about covers it. The vivid descriptions of the locations made me feel like I was right there with them, enjoying the tropical setting. Thanks.

bdave2bdave2over 1 year ago

'Outstanding, lovely storytelling Sickygirl. Thank you once again.

BazzleBazzleover 1 year ago

Someone grew up watching Jackanory "Oh fuckanory, Charlie"

Brilliant yet again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. Thanks for stopping by.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES