Under the Macro Dragon's Foot

Story Info
A micro dragon anthro submits to a giant's foot-crush...
1.1k words
2.5k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sammy could barely breathe, lost in the moment, the dragon towering above him, letting the micro drake wriggle weakly under his toes. The sixty-foot tall dragon was about three times the size of a London red bus, if they were laid end to end, comparing them to his height, and yet Sammy could not have thought of anywhere else at all that he would have wanted to be, panting and groaning, his cock hard.

It was hard to see him under the glory of the red and black beast who had been rampaging until the promise of something more delectable, though Rashad was not the type of dragon to cause any harm. He just needed some fun. And, sometimes, that fun came in the form of a tiny dragon, a micro to him, who just wanted to get off too, a little fun that served them both. It didn't matter to either of them as Rashad glared down, mischief in his yellow eyes, that they were out in public, in the middle of the street, only that they got what they needed.

No one would see it as Sammy giving over his tiny, white-scaled body to the beast either, the one who could have crushed the whole city to smithereens if he so chose. They'd see him as a victim and, tucked away under the massive foot, his legs wiggling barely into the sole of the giant dragon, no one would spot his hard, leaking cock either.

He was innocent in everything. But Rashad lusted, grumbling throatily, a smirk tugging at his lips. Sammy wheezed and whimpered, pleading with his eyes for more, and Rashad laughed out loud, putting a tiny bit more weight on him, rolling his toes back and forth where Sammy's head stuck out between them, smooth and devoid of horns.

"You think you can amuse me, do you, micro?"

"Y-yes..."

That was what Sammy tried to say, but his words were lost in a long, draw-out moan as he climaxed, loving the moment, his hips rocking and thrusting -- not that the giant above him felt any of that. All he saw was someone small and weak, someone who could be toyed with, though they were a side more interesting than breaking down buildings. To be fair, wriggling his toes over Sammy was a lot less work too, his cock, which was bare, rising to attention, thickening massively, such a big length that it had to be seen to believed. It was perfectly proportional compared to the size of his body but could have blocked roads, his paw curling proudly around it as he jacked off, letting globs of pre-cum splatter down like kinky rain.

But there was no one else around, everyone else having fled -- smartly so! They didn't want to be in Rashad's way when he was in a bad mood, the macro drake useful for some things but, well...difficult to get along with. That was why he had such a penchant for ripping up lampposts, kicking cars, breaking down buildings with rumbling growls just to see them crumble.

Dominance, however, could be taken in many forms and he was just as entertained crushing the smaller dragon under his foot. Not hard enough to do any damage, of course, yet it sent powerful, throbbing lust through him. The more he jerked off, the harder his chest rose and fell, heart pounding, body struggling to keep up with all the lust that he greedily snatched up for himself day in and day out.

All for him, only for him.

Kevin was along for the ride, panting, his air supply cut off more than he would like, head spinning as he simply was not able to get enough into his lungs. He wanted to cum so badly, yet he could see that massive red rocket blocking out the sky above him, splattering splats of pre-cum impossible to ignore. He wanted to see Rashad cum first, yes, to see the power behind that cock, how he thrust and ground, humping the air, his passion undenied when he was distracted from his demolition fantasies.

It was coming though, even if Kevin was not ready for it, loins aching, his whole body on fire as sensation overwhelmed him. The only part of him that was not under the macro's foot was his head and that was enveloped in the dirty aroma between his toes -- not an unpleasant smell to the micro dragon, by any means, but something strong, overpowering, not allowing him to forget where he was. He could not forget where he was, not at all, not as Rashad grunted and groaned, the deep tremors rumbling through his body, all the way down to Kevin as he was pressed down on just a little harder.

He gasped -- and that was enough. In that moment, everything came to a head, the dam bursting, quite literally. Cum rained down, spurting in all directions, the drake's bouncing dick sending it flooding everywhere, covering his feed, soaked Kevin's head, yet the tiny drake was caught up in his own climax. Throb after throb of ecstasy pounded him down into the ground, anal ring clenching on nothing, his whole body tensing and releasing, over and over again. It wanted to push back against the pressure looming over him and grind into lust at the same time: a delicious conundrum to be in but not one, technically, that had any form of good end to it. Only lust, ecstasy, pleasure all winding into one, blasting away all manner of sense until he was a gibbering, lust-struck fool under the macro's foot.

Too lost in the moment, the pleasure, to care about anything else, the soaked dragon rubbed his face again and again against Rashad's foot, the drake satisfied, for the moment at least, that he was entertained. One orgasm, after all, was suitable to soften the edge of the beast, to render him at least a little more amenable to not crushing half the city (okay, well, he'd never actually gone that far) in the pursuit of chaos. It kept him entertained, at least.

For a time... Rashad grinned, smirking down at the micro, barely visible as he wriggled his toes in the wetness of his own cum.

He'd surely find the little brat again when he needed to get his rocks off. They always seemed to come together.

Maybe there was even something more there?

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Maw Play with a Macro A giant dragon plays with a tiny one in his wet maw.in Fetish
The Micro Against His Balls A tiny dragon nestles in agains huge, musky balls...in NonHuman
Sucking off His Son A dominant stallion anthro gets sucked off by his dad...in Fetish
The Twins Whore Out for Father An anthro stallion father takes his slutty twin sons...in NonHuman
Love Both Ways A man and dragon switch roles in loving lust...in Fetish
More Stories