Sucking off His Son

Story Info
A dominant stallion anthro gets sucked off by his dad...
1.2k words
5.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"You want this... Don't you?"

He hissed out the words, though there was a spark in the cremello stallion's eye, his nose pink where the skin beneath his short coat of white hair showed through, tall and lean, elegant and refined. Not many believed that he was related to Ferras, his father, the stallion a rich, gold palomino, though he did pass on his elegance and the long spill of mane down his neck to his son, Zain.

Zain rippled with power, though it was the kind of power that his father, as the submissive of the moment, could have ripped away from him with nothing more than a smile if he chose. When domination and submission, in BDSM and raw sexuality, were played out between consenting parties, that consent could be withdrawn at any time. Such it was that Ferras knelt beautifully, his golden nose bowed in respect, his eyes closed, hands obediently behind his back, crossed at the wrists.

In Ferras' bedroom, however, the stallion single after his wife had left him some years back, only Zain was in a position of power, caressing his father's cheek as he made him look up at him, his hard, pink-skinned cock throbbing with lust and desire. Ferras shuddered bodily, a quiver running through him from head to toe, tail flicking and exposing the velvety grey of his dock for a split second.

"Tell me how much you want my cock."

Ferras shivered, eyes adoringly on his master of the moment, the son that he had grown so fond of, in ways that he had never expected to. Oh, he knew that it was wrong that he was so submissive to him, that they had done more than kiss as family members, but he just hadn't been able to help himself from sly looks, jacking off alone in the privacy of his room. When his adult son had made his interest known in him too, well... He simply had not had any reason any longer to resist.

"I want your thick, hard length," he began, eyes intent on that rigid pole of flesh, practically drooling at the sight, "rammed down my throat. Please... I need your meat, I need you to fuck my mouth, I need you to cram every inch you can into my mouth, shove my tongue out of the way, make me sore, pour your cum straight down my -- gnngghhh!"

He grunted and groaned, a cock sealing away further words as his son smirked, his tail flicking as he looked down at him. Late afternoon light streamed through the windows, though it was lighter and whiter than pure sunshine, a cloudy day outside, though the bedroom was large enough here to give a nice illusion of space, which was appreciated. There was nothing Zain disliked more than feeling cramped and closed in, thrusting hard, grinding and rolling his hips to shove his cock right down into his father's throat.

"Ah... Fuck... There's nothing like a father's slutty throat, hm?"

One thing about equine anthros was that they didn't have a gag reflex, so there was nothing at all there to restrict Zain from shoving deep, his fleshy, fat cock head throbbing as it delved into the heat of his father's throat. He nickered, nostrils fluttering, though it was deeper and more guttural than usual, pressing on, every roll of his hips cramming his cock deeper and deeper.

Or so it felt to him, losing himself in succulent pleasure, from the throb of his aching member to the tightness of his father's throat. Oh, Ferras was a good slut, but, in a way, it was even hotter to his son that he was his father. That illicit, taboo nature... Zain nipped excitedly at his lip, holding his father's head in place as he slammed in, harder and faster, filling his father's mouth with his cock until the stallion had no chance but to let his cheeks bulge out in an effort to hold his cock.

"Unff... Yes... Suck my dick... Come on, slut, you know what daddy likes."

Ferras shivered. Oh, it was wrong, so very wrong, for his son to refer to himself like that, but the use of the word made him prickle all over with illicit heat, grunting, groaning, drooling around that fat length of stallion flesh. He pressed his tongue devoutly to the underside, wanting to taste more, though he was only there to serve, only there to please, slipping down so very easily into his submissive role.

It was easier there, safer there. There, he didn't have to think, sure that all the important decisions would be made for him. It was comforting, so he only had to think about being the best cock sucking bitch that he could possibly be, whimpering, moaning, grunting, slavering and drooling. That cock rammed deep, hurting the back of his throat, but it was a good kind of hurt, the kind of hurt that made him grunt and moan, thrusting his own hips as his hard cock spilt out of his sheath, the fat length ignored.

It wasn't his orgasm, not before his master son, that was important, after all. He only had to think of his son, sucking down his beautiful cock, running his tongue over the smooth bump of the medial ring and the head when Zain drew back enough, though he only had to suck. He only had to be a hole to be fucked and enjoyed.

And that was releasing, allowing him to take a deep, long exhale through his nostrils, blowing out air even as Zain pounded his mouth roughly, crudely. He slammed in with raw, wild abandon, stomping a hoof, and Ferras was there as he lost control, sending hot, lewd spurts of thick cum, so viscous that it seemed to cling to Ferras' throat even as he tried, desperately, to gulp it down.

He wanted to be a good pony, a good colt for his son, yes. His eyes fell half-lidded, dimly aware of his son caressing his face, the curve of his cheek, telling him what a good cock sucking slut he was as he made sure that not a single drop of Ferras' cum went to waste.

Yes... Yes, he was good, he could be good. He knew he could be good. Always good, grunting at the pressure in his throat, gulping and swallowing eagerly and urgently around Ferras' dick just to make sure he got every drop.

"Good slut..."

As long as he got to release in sweet submission, cared for and protected, Ferras was keener than ever to do every dirty little thing that his son wanted him to do and more...

Only time would tell, however, just how the taboo relationship between them would grow...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 01 A man awakens with special new powers...in Fetish
Breeding in the Surf Out in the surf, breeding is undertaken in the public eye...in Fetish
The Alien Queen A man is transformed and re-born as an alien in captivity...in Fetish
Like Mother Like Daughter A bat anthro marries into a very open family...in Fetish
Forced to be a Neko Kitten A wolf-boi is dominated and forced by a lioness anthro...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories