Under the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Krista moaned as she ran her teasing tongue across Lyn's lips. "I was right, that cocktail is super yummy."

"It's got nothing on you." Lyn swiftly licked at Krista's jaw, just beneath her ear. "You're delicious."

"So are you. And I can think of so, so many other places I wanna taste."

At Krista's words, Lyn seemed to hesitate. The girl recognized a bit of uncertainty in her date's eyes.

"Krista, have you...ever been with a woman before?" she asked, her voice suddenly guarded.

"Well, no. I've never really been with...anyone." Krista felt herself blush, but forced herself to keep facing Lyn. It was embarrassing to admit, but she was a grownup now. She wasn't going to be bashful about sex while she practically straddled another woman.

"You're a virgin?" Lyn whispered in shock. "I...listen, this has been lovely. You're lovely. But I- I don't know if-"

"But I do know," Krista said, already knowing what Lyn was about to say. She could see the guilt etched on her face clear as day, and Krista was not about to have it.

Before Lyn could shrink away, the young girl seized both her hands. She drew one right to her crotch, cupping both pairs of fingers around her crotch. Even through her dowdy dress and panties, they could both feel the wet heat spilling out from her pussy. The other hand was spread around her slim, perky breast, and invited to squeeze and massage. Lyn's eyes widened in surprise, but despite tacit objection, both hands stayed.

"I've had enough of other people deciding they know what's best for me," Krista whispered as she held her lover's hands in place. "I'm 18. I'm legal. That means I get to decide what's right for me. I get to choose what I want to do with my body. And I. Want. To. Fuck."

Krista punctuated her words by pushing her hips forward, dry-humping Lyn's leg while the older woman whimpered with barely contained lust. She'd never felt anything like this before, but the rush of righteous anger and unbridled lust was more intoxicating than any cocktail. She knew, right then and there, that she wanted to be with Lyn. She wanted this woman she barely knew to take her, and hold her, and love her. To make her a woman. Tonight.

"The only decision you need to worry about is whether you want to fuck me too." Krista released her grip on Lyn's hands, and slipped her wandering digits under the woman's hemline. They brushed against her panties, and found the red-hot wetness she knew they would. "And I have a pretty good idea what your answer will be."

"Holy shit," Lyn moaned and shuddered under Krista's touch. In a matter of moments, her calm and seductive composure had vanished, and in its place was a deer in the headlights, squirming beneath a teenager's fingers as they teased her slit through her panties. "I-okay. Okay."

"Tell me. Tell me what you want."

"I want- I want to- oh fuck!" Lyn's thighs clenched around Krista's fingers. "I want to take you back to my hotel room, peel off that pretty, pink dress, and fuck you. I want to finger your little pussy til you're gushing. I want to feel your legs wrapped around my head while you scream my name!"

"Then finish your drink, and lead the way."

Krista brought the glass to Lyn's lips, and the newly docile woman obediently opened her mouth for her soon-to-be lover. Then, as the last drop passed Lyn's lips, Krista ducked down for a searing kiss.

Straddling someone she barely knew, hands teasing and groping one another in the dimly lit booth, the taste of another woman and the sweet burn of alcohol mixing on her tongue, Krista was quietly very glad her father had dragged her to this party.

* * *

Jason would never admit it, but he was glad his daughter had ditched him. At first, it had been mortifying, but now his fight with Krista felt like a small hiccup in an otherwise magical night. Perhaps, he thought, that was a lesson about finding opportunity in disappointment.

As he pressed Jenny up against the wall of hotel hallway, reaching into the sweetheart neckline of her dress to have his fill of her luscious chest, he considered that lesson very much learned.

He'd done his best to be a proper gentleman. Leading his date through three whole dances before calmly leading her off the dance floor. Holding out long enough for her to retrieve her purse from the coat check before guiding her out of the party. Keeping his hands to her waist and shoulders and neck while they were in polite company. Waiting until they'd found a mostly secluded hallway to push her against the wall and give her the groping she'd been begging for with her eyes.

It occurred to Jason then that his date hadn't spoken much since they met. She'd answered his questions, given quick and eager answers to his comm- er, suggestions, but mostly used her voice for barely restrained moaning and panting. That didn't sit right with him -- it was a gentleman's duty to listen to his lady's desires.

So as his busy, greedy hands massaged her heavy tits beneath her dress, he whispered into her ear.

"Tell me, Jenny, do you like this?"

"Mmm," she moaned, eyes closed, mouth panting.

"You need to tell me, baby. Use your words. Tell me you like what I'm doing to you."

"I-I like it!" she hissed, trying to keep her voice down.

"You like me playing with you? With me having my way with this delectable body of yours?" He punctuated his question by pinching her stiff nipples, making her practically squeal.

"God yes," Jenny mumbled, burying her head into his shoulder. "I love it. I don't...don't know why. I've never done this before -- never felt like this."

"That's because no man's ever given you what you really needed." He nipped at her ear.

"You're right...No man as has ever...ever felt like this..." Jenny's eyes grew glassy, as she looked down at her hand and the wedding ring on her finger. For a moment, Jason worried she was having second thoughts, but then she moved that very hand to his chest, and slowly moved down, feeling the hard, masculine body pinning her to the wall.

Her hand drifted lower, lower, until it came to rest on his stiff, eager cock tenting his pants. She squeezed his turgid member through the fabric, taking in its warmth, its size, and every eager twitch it gave beneath her touch. For a long moment, the pair stood there, entranced by one another's touch, feeling the heat and pressure build with every electric touch of the other's fingertips.

"That's right, Jenny," Jason groaned. "You want that cock."

"God, I want it so bad..."

"You want it inside you. You want to know what it's like to be with a real man."

"Teach me...Sir..."

"You want to be mine."

"I'm already yours."

"Then it's time we found someplace really private, preferably with a bed."

"I...know a place," Jenny said, reaching into her purse to reveal a silver key card.

* * *

Krista was barely able to wait for Lyn to close the door to her hotel suite before she peeled off her dress, tossing her underwear to the side moments later. Her lover wasn't far behind, and in a matter of seconds the pair were locking lips, naked, on the plush couch.

Krista was just the tiniest bit hesitant at first. It was her first time, and she wasn't sure what she should do, or what would feel right. So she stuck to easy things, like massaging Lyn's breasts. The old woman's chest was only a little fuller than her own, but they were perky, soft, and seemed to fit perfectly in Krista's hands. She gently circles both of her lover's nipples with her thumbs, surprised at how nice the pebbly skin felt beneath her fingers.

Lyn showed no such hesitation. She wasted no time in sinking her fingers into her young lover's pussy, spreading open the teen's lips and slowly, lovingly penetrating the hot, wet folds of her pussy. Her other hand occupied itself with exploring every inch of Krista's body. The girl's muscles tight, athletic, and tensed it pleasure with every swirling finger in her pussy. Her hair was soft, silky, and gave off a sweet fragrance as Lyn caressed it. Her fingers squeezed around the girl's tight, firm, little ass.

The two luxuriated in eachother's teasing fingers, in the scent of sex that wafted off their bodies, in the sheen of sweat glistening on their skin, until they both seemed to glow under the low fluorescent lights.

Krista had never really thought about why they called it "hot" sex, but she figured it out very quickly. Everything she or Lyn did, every spot where their bodies touched, every surface their skin came in contact with, even their breath -- it all felt so hot, as if the sheer desire between them was raising the temperature by the second.

The heat only grew as Lyn began slowly, oh-so-slowly, kissing her way down Krista's body. Every spot where her lips landed felt like it was on fire, leaving a trail of burning embers down her neck...chest...stomach...until finally those delicious lips alighted upon her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Krista spasmed at the sudden sensation, a ripple of pleasure firing up her spine like a lightning bolt. She heard Lyn chuckle, and looked down at the gorgeous, sensual vixen between her legs.

"You like that, baby? You ever had your little clitty licked before?"

"N-never," Krista panted. "My...my ex-boyfriend said going down was-"

"A typical man," Lyn scoffed, before extending her tongue to send another wonderful shock through the girl's body. "You're lucky your first time's with a woman, baby. Let me show you why..."

Then Lyn ducked her head down, brought her mouth to the mewling girl's quivering cunt, and did just that.

Krista lost herself, as pleasure like she'd never felt before surged through her. Wave after wave of delicious, tingling sensation washed over her, as her lover's hands and mouth drew her closer...and closer...and closer to the edge. Instinctively, she reached out for something to hold onto, and found her hands entwined in Lyn's hair, roughly pulling her closer, unconsciously urging her closer! Deeper! Harder!

"Fuck, oh fuck, god, please, please, please!" she babbled, clinging to Lyn and clenching her thighs, begging for more, until all at once she felt the world around her wash away. Distantly, she felt her thighs clenching around Lyn's head, heard her own voice screaming in pleasure, saw the world upside down as her neck and back arched to throw her head back.

None of it registered next to the searing, white-hot climax that fired through every synapse in her brain.

Eons later, as the shockwave began to fade, Krista opened her eyes to see Lyn leaning over her. The younger woman was flat on her back, splayed out on the floor like a sex-addled starfish. Her lover looked down at her with amusement and adoration, brushing a lock of sweat-drenched hair out of her face.

"Holy shit..." Krista whispered through her hoarse throat.

"Was it good for you, sweetie?"

"I don't...even have words..." Krista willed herself to sit up, and flinched as she felt a sudden twinge between her legs at her sudden movement. Lyn was there to steady her, then pull her into a warm embrace.

"Careful now. You're going to be extra sensitive down there for a little while. Just take it easy and recover for now."

"Okay...but, while we wait..." Krista ducked down, and began to delicately suck and lick Lyn's nipple. "I...wanna make you feel good too. Wanna make you cum. Please...teach me..."

"There's plenty of time for that. I'm gonna teach you everything you need to know. Everything I like. And along the way we'll learn what you like too."

Krista could picture just what Lyn was describing. Spending hours in bed, tenderly learning every inch of eachother's bodies. Gradually amassing a stash of toys and lubes and oils to expand what they could do, what they could be for eachother. As she imagined it, looking up into Lyn's adoring eyes, Krista felt a new, undeniable emotion swell in her chest, until she couldn't help but speak it.

"I love you."

The moment she said it, she knew it was true. Maybe it was the post-coital high. Maybe it was just the afterglow of her first orgasm at another's hand. Whatever it was didn't matter. Deep in her heart, despite how crazy it should have felt, she knew she was in love with Lyn.

For a moment, the words seemed to stun the older woman. But then, her eyes hooded, and she broke out into an ecstatic smile.

"I love you, too," she whispered, and Krista knew she meant it just as much.

Hearts swelling, they kissed. They embraced. Krista tasted her own tangy arousal on her lover's lips, but that only made their kiss all the sweeter.

The two were so caught up in their newfound love, that they never heard the mumbling and moaning in the hallway outside. Never heard the electronic beep of the suite's door lock, nor the clank of the handle and hinges as the door opened. It was only when a shocked voice spoke out that they realized they weren't alone.

"Krista!?"

The teen turned in utter shock at the sound of her father's voice. There, in the doorway, his clothes unkempt and his arms wrapped around a beautiful woman in a red dress, was dear old dad. He looked like a deer in the headlights, taking in the sight of his daughter wrapped in a sapphic embrace with an older woman.

"Dad?" she husked out, her voice still shot. "What- what the fuck are you doing here?"

"That's what I want to know!" he shouted. "Why are you- what is- Jenny, what's going on here?"

He turned to the woman in his arms, who was also staring in total astonishment at the two of them. Except her gaze wasn't on Krista, but on the woman holding her.

"Lyn?"

"Jenny?" Lyn's voice was thin and confused in Krista's ears.

"You know her?" Krista and Jason asked in unison.

"Of course I know her..." Lyn said, gaze locked on the other woman.

"She's my wife."

* * *

Jason knew he should be upset. He was, at that very moment, witnessing his beloved daughter being deflowered by a total stranger -- and adult stranger at that. The girl he had raised and loved and protected for 18 years was now wrapped up with some older woman who'd seen fit to cradle rob to celebrate the holidays. He should be mortified. Furious. He should be tearing the two of them apart and wrapping Krista up in a blanket.

Yet the anger didn't come. No matter how much he knew, logically, what he should be feeling, all he could feel was a sense of contentment. All he could process was the content, loving energy of their embrace. He couldn't even be embarrassed at seeing his daughter naked. It was as if he was looking at a random couple on the street, holding hands as they walked by, so totally and innocuously perfect for eachother that the only feeling he could muster was a warm happiness at their love. Everything else washed away to the sound of silver bells jingling in his head.

Instead, his attention returned to Jenny, who stood shellshocked in his arms as she stared at her wife in the arms of a young girl. Much like her, it seemed as if she was struggling to remain distressed as she processed everything happening to her.

"Lyn, what's going on? Why are you...with her...what have you-"

"I'd like to know the same thing," the woman named Lyn interrupted. "Who is he? What in the hell are you doing with a- a man?"

Jenny turned to him, confusion and hurt in her eyes. Her mouth opened and closed as she tried to find the words to explain herself, but none came.

Seeing his woman confused and unhappy spurred him into action. He was a gentleman - her gentleman, and if she was lost for what to do, it was his job to guide her. He tightened his grip on her slender waist, and answered her wife.

"Jenny and I met tonight at the party...I suspect the same way you met my daughter," he nodded to Krista, who blushed furiously but made no move to distance herself from Lyn.

"Your daughter? What-" Lyn turned to Krista, who nodded confirmation. "But how- why- Jenny, what the hell is going on?"

"I think it's best if we work this out in the morning," Jason said, taking charge. He adjusted his hold on Jenny, exhaled, and swiftly lifted her up into a bridal carry in his arms. Surprised but still as docile as before, she clung to his neck for comfort. Her action assured him this was the right move. Whatever was going on with his daughter or these married lesbians could wait until he gave Jenny what she needed.

"For now, since you two have taken the couch, we'll be using the bedroom."

As he walked towards the door of the suite's master bedroom, it seemed as if Lyn was going to object. Yet before she could speak a word, Krista's hand reached her cheek, and gently pulled the older woman's gaze to hers.

"He's right. We'll figure this all tomorrow. Right now I...I need you," Jason heard Krista whisper, her voice sounding dazed and love-drunk. That, too, should have concerned him, but at the moment the only thoughts in his head were of the beauty in his arms.

So he ignored his daughter's needy moans, gently carried his woman through the doorway, and casually kicked the door closed behind him.

Suddenly alone again, he couldn't resist pulling Jenny into another kiss. She was hesitant for a few moments, but gradually opened her lips up to meld with his. Cradling her in his arms, feeling her slowly lose herself to her desire for him, Jason had never felt so powerful. So virile. So dominant.

He felt like his pants might tear to shreds with how hard his cock was.

He lovingly placed Jenny on the large bed, and for a moment it seemed like she might try objecting. He brought a finger to her lips, and shushed her with a warm but firm stare. With his other hand, he reached behind her to find the zip on her dress.

"I'm sure you want to explain, or ask questions, but as I said: there will be time in that for the morning." His fingers found the zipper, and tugged it down. The red dress practically spilled off her voluptuous chest, leaving her breasts in only a simple, strapless, black bra.

"For tonight, you've already given me your answer. Do you remember what you told me?" He let his finger drop from her wet, pouting lips, the better to undo the catch of her bra. The material fell forward into her lap, leaving her heaving breasts open to his hungry gaze.

"I said...I'm yours," she whispered.

"That's right. Mine. All mine." His hands were at his belt, and moments later his pants were pooled around his ankles. His jacket and shirt followed quickly, until Jason stood before her with his throbbing erection bobbing in front of her face.

Jenny stared with wide eyes, seemingly transfixed by the sight of him. It occurred to Jason that this might very well be the first time she'd been with a man. As that thought poured fuel onto his own burning arousal, he became all the more determined to show her how a man -- a real man -- treated a woman.

He took a firm hold of her head, and eased her forward, until the head of his dick was hovering just below her nose. Her eyes trailed up and down the shaft, pupils dilating as she took in the musk of his arousal. Somehow, Jason knew she was enjoying it.

"Give it a taste, darling. I promise you'll love it."

His obedient partner reached out her tongue, and gave a tentative lick that sent a starburst of pleasure rocketing up his spine. His cock jerked involuntarily, and pressed against her puckered lips. Taking this as intention, Jenny leaned in to give his cockhead a warm, lingering kiss. Then another. And another. Soon her hands joined her mouth, tentatively stroking his shaft and fondling his balls, all the while staring up at him with curious eyes, begging him for guidance.

"Mmmmm, that's it baby. Let yourself get familiar with it. Because it's going to make you feel so good, very soon."

"I...want to learn," she whispered inbetween exploratory licks and smooches. Her fingers danced across his sensitive flesh. "I want to learn how to make you feel good. I want to please you."