Under the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it all," Jason said back, the words spilling from his lips without thought. "Take every last drop into that hungry little snatch of yours. You know you want it."

"Mmph, stop the tough guy act," Lyn chided, though her tone was playful, teasing. "You know damn well I won."

"This time," Jason admitted. "But next time-"

"Next time it'll be the same. I'll make that big sexy cock of yours explode, again and again, until it -- and you -- know who's boss."

"I'd like to see you try. Soon enough I'll have you begging for my dick just like your wife-"

"I, uh hate to interrupt," said a voice out of the blue. Jason and Lyn jumped, and turned in unison to see Jenny and Krista standing in the room with them, both clad in towels and looking fresh out of the shower. "But I think my wife and I need to talk."

* * *

Krista had never felt so awkward in her life. Fresh off two life-changing rounds of sex with both halves of a married couple, she had walked, hand-in-hand with one of those women, straight into the sight of her first lover fucking her father like it was going out of style. Both of them were naked, and only the thin hotel towels kept any part of herself or Jenny to the imagination.

Yet, to her surprise, she didn't feel upset. She didn't feel angry at Lyn for fucking her dad mere hours after their time together. She didn't feel embarrassed to see her father in the nude, covered in bite marks and nail scratches. She knew that was how she aught to feel, but a strange sense of peace washed over her at the sight. Soon enough, any questions just washed away, and she smiled to see the two lovers together, holding one another so close and with such passion.

"Jenny!" Lyn exclaimed once she noticed their presence. "This isn't what- I mean, I can explai-. I mean, this-"

"It's okay, love." Jenny's voice was shockingly calm and understanding. She almost sounded amused, like a mother who'd caught her daughter sneaking a treat from the cookie jar. "I'm not angry. I...don't exactly have room to judge, after all."

"...right," Lyn said, noticing Jenny and Krista's clasped hands, and the telltale flush on both women's chests and cheeks. She carefully pulled herself off Jason's softening cock, and approached her magnanimous wife. She stared at the floor. "Listen, Jenny. I'm sorry about our fight. I'm sorry I upset you about not wearing my ring. It's just..."

"I understand." Jenny let go of Krista's hand and softly gripped Lyn's shoulders. "I'm sorry I got so angry with you. I realize how difficult it can be to be out in a boys club like your work. It's okay."

"It's not okay! I made you think I was...ashamed, or embarrassed about us. But nothing could be further from the truth. I'm so proud to be married to you. I...I love you more than I could ever say with words."

"I love you too, Lyn." Jenny leaned in, and gave her wife a tender, loving kiss that made Krista's very confused heart swell. The married women held eachother in a way that felt so practiced, so familiar, that it felt like the definition of natural.

"And...I love you, Jason," Jenny said, looking over at the exhausted father, before addressing his daughter. "I love you too, Krista. I love all of you. I can't explain it but...it just feels right. I love you all so much."

"I feel the same," Lyn said, looking at all three of her partners in turn and clasping Jenny's hand. "I know it sounds crazy but I can't imagine life without any of you. I...I want to be with all of you."

"Would that be...something you would be open to?" Jenny asked in a tentative, hopeful voice.

Krista found herself at a total loss for words as she took in what the other two women were offering. Yet she knew, the moment they asked, what her answer was. It was crazy. Nonsensical. Totally absurd.

And she was going to say yes, if it meant being with both of the women she loved.

The teen turned to her dad, who looked at her with a quizzical, yet knowing look. She smiled gently, and nodded her head at his unspoken "Are you really okay with this?"

As one, father and daughter approached the married couple, and joined them in a crowded, naked embrace. Jason softly kissed Lyn, while Krista did the same to Jenny. Then they swapped, before the wives reunited for another loving, reassuring kiss.

With nothing to do, and suddenly aware of eachother's naked proximity, Krista and Jason stared at eachother, blushed, and laughed despite themselves.

* * *

"See? I told you everything would work out alright!"

"You realize you got incredibly lucky there, right? And it's still borderline."

"What? The boss is totally cool with polyamory."

"When two of the members are father and daughter?"

"I mean, so long as they don't cross the streams-"

"Whatever, let's just get the hell back to the workshop before you cause any more problems.

"Fine. Lemme just take inventory. Let's see, one...two...three..."

"Hurry UP Gadget!"

"I am! Just let me-"

"Now, or I'm letting you hitchhike back to the North Pole!"

"Gah, fine, you old Grinch. I'm sure I've got everything anyway."

* * *

Jason had certainly never imagined this would be his love life. All he'd wanted was a nice night out with his daughter before she went off to college. Now, perhaps 12 hours later, he was sitting next to her on a hotel bed, the both of them naked, and luxuriating in the oral ministrations of two married lesbians.

He'd be lying if he said it wasn't a bit awkward, watching his daughter moan and shake as Lyn's talented tongue danced over her clit. There was a part of him that still wanted to do the fatherly thing and protect her innocence, but it was easily drowned out by the sensation of Jenny's tongue gracing his balls.

It was all so crazy, but something about it all felt...right. Watching his daughter find love in the arms of another woman. Knowing he had fucked that other woman just a few hours earlier, and was sure to do so again before long. Luxuriating in the feeling of that other woman's wife worshiping his cock with her pretty little mouth. It just felt like this was what life was meant to be. So Jason relaxed, and accepted this new reality, and gave a fatherly smile to his daughter in the throes of orgasm.

Then, just as he felt Jenny welcome his cockhead back into her mouth, he noticed a flash of color.

There, tangled in Krista's sex-mussed hair, was a large sprig of mistletoe. The green leaves and red berries stood out starkly against her raven black hair.

Before Jason could think, he was reaching out to pluck the green and red decoration from his daughter's hair.