Under the Porcelain Pt. 01

Story Info
Two girls, one sister - and Henry's got a plan in mind...
4.2k words
3.91
24k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm bored and horny, again.

I have exams in a few days, and the pressure is mounting, but all I can think about is the summer break. I close my eyes, imagining those long, long days. I can vividly remember all those hours spent masturbating, the feel of my hand on my shaft. I sigh. Such is the curse of being nineteen. Then I hear a loud clatter from the kitchen, pans and pots clanging together. My older sister, Alyssa, curses and stomps an angry foot down.

I laugh. Probably another batch of burnt muffins again, I reckon. She's been on edge, ever since our parents left for the city to get renovation supplies. Our house is a bit of a pigsty, and Alyssa's band of girlfriends are coming over. I can tell the stress is getting to her, because this is her fifth failed batch. 'HELP ME, HENRY!' my sister screeches. 'Get a mop or something.'

I take my time, plodding down the stairs at a leisurely pace. 'Good luck getting on the Great Bake-Off,' I say. 'I'm sure the judges will love your traditional charcoal baking.'

Indeed, a smoky aroma lingers around the kitchen. I stand there, watching as Alyssa stumbles around. She sees me and points an angry finger. 'You just wait, Henry. I won't give you any of my prize money,' she remarks. 'And HELP, please!'

I give her a sad smile, then I pick up a broom and sweep up what seems to be a whole mountain of crumbs. I work quietly, trying to avoid bumping into my agitated sister. Jet-black hair tied in two pigtails frame her pale face. My sister has got a light dusting of freckles she absolutely hates, but I think it makes her look even more attractive. Her small breasts jiggle slightly as she moves from sink to stove. She bends over to pick up a spoon, and I get a full view of her plump butt. She's only twenty-one. I feel a stirring in my shorts, and I can't help but stare.

Alyssa stands up and looks around, catching me red-handed. 'Fuckin' pervert,' she exclaims, punching me in the shoulder. 'Go wank in your room and leave me alone.'

I laugh and walk off, slapping a hand on her ass. She squeals. 'Oi, that's it!' she shouts, giving chase. I run for my life, climbing the stairs three at a time.

Alyssa's right on my feet, reaching out her hands... and then I race into my room and slam the door. I collapse on the floor, gasping. I realize how unfit I am, as I struggle to catch my breath. My sister is quite a beauty among the boys in our college, but her moody temper puts off most students. I sigh, pulling out my phone. Time for some Pornhub, I reckon.

Then I hear the doorbell ring, and I know who it is, straightaway. Lydia, the quiet university librarian -- ginger hair, glasses, and a figure that puts Alyssa to shame. Then there's Olivia, the chatterbox -- golden blonde, charming, with breasts so big I am sure they're fake. I put my ear to the door, but it sounds like Alyssa is busy chatting. I'm safe. I open the door and creep down the stairs.

I barely get halfway before Olivia shouts out my name. 'Henry! Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in years! Look at you. Growing out that beard, I see. How's university? You still sitting in the locker room at lunch?'

I sigh internally. It's only been two weeks, and unlike Olivia, I prefer to sit alone at breaktimes. I wave to Lydia, who waves back. 'Hey Olivia. Hey Lydia. How are you gals?' I cross my legs slightly, trying to cover the growing bulge in my shorts. I try not to look at the two girls in hope of keeping my erection down. What a pervert I am, I think to myself.

Olivia launches into another long rant. 'Well, you see, me and Lydia were just walking from the shops, right? They got this massive discount, like huge, and like there's so much on sale. And then we see this Gucci bag, so I'm like, well, why don't we have a look? And then guess who we meet? It's Tyler, you know, and I'm like OMG why are you here? So he tells me all about the breakup...'

Her voice fades into the background, merely a buzzing sound. I've lost interest, but I nod and pretend to agree, trying to squeeze my legs tighter. But it's not working, and I decide to shuffle down the last few steps, staggering over to the bathroom. I hear the three girls laughing, and I hope it's not about me. I leave the door slightly ajar, pulling my pants down and freeing my erection. I look around the bathroom. The bathtub's been ripped from the wall, and the toilet is lying on its side. Four metal braces protrude where the bathtub once was, and the root of an idea forms in my head.

It's a crazy idea, one that I can't possibly imagine acting out. But my shaft is throbbing, and I'm hornier than ever. I feel the heat rising to the tips of my ears, flushing my face red. I realize this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Without thinking twice, I heave the porcelain bowl, dragging it across to the metal braces. I position it facing up, the bowl slightly north of the bathtub feet. There's a large hole at the front base of the toilet, big enough to fit a watermelon. I smile. Perfect.

I lie down on the cold tiles, placing my feet into the braces. They fit like a vice, and once I put them in, I can't pull them out. I try tugging hard, but it's useless. My dick gets even harder than I thought possible. I position my head through the hole in the toilet, and within moments I'm under the bowl. A small hole of light shines on me, but otherwise it's complete darkness. I give my length a few good pumps before I shove my hands into the braces. Then I'm trapped completely, a mild sense of claustrophobia setting in.

I ignore it, and wait, and wait.

My lucky break comes not ten minutes later. I hear footsteps down the corridor, and the door creaking open and slamming shut. Then Lydia screams. 'Alyssa!' she cries. 'What's your brother doing here?' I'm dimly aware my rock-hard penis is on display, but inside the darkness of the toilet, I don't feel any shame.

I hear more footsteps pounding to the bathroom, and then Olivia's voice calls out. 'What the fuck, man. Keep your kinks to yourself.'

Then Alyssa storms in, shocked and disgusted. 'You sick fuck, Henry. What the heck are you trying to do, you moron?'

I stay silent. There's a thing about the darkness. It's like I'm disconnected from the world; nothing matters, no words can hurt me in here. I listen as the three girls walk into the corridor and talk in hushed whispers. 'Is your brother mad or something?' Olivia asks. Alyssa sounds flustered. 'No, no, I don't know what's going on with him.'

Lydia speaks up, and it's something that makes my heart swell with joy. 'Hey, what if he wants us to, you know, to... use him like a toilet... a human toilet?'

I hear fake retching sounds from Alyssa. 'The little shit's got a screw loose. Pay him no heed,' she mutters. I feel my stomach sink. My sister's words cut me like a whip. I'd always thought we had a good relationship, her and I.

Lydia tries again. 'You should've seen his boner. Girl, it was huge. Seven inches at least.' There's a murmur of agreement. 'I wish my boyfriend had a dick like that,' Olivia sighed. 'You should be grateful, Alyssa.'

My sister sounds horrified. 'Nah, fuck off. He's the pervert, not me.' There is a moment of silence. 'I've always wanted to piss on a boy's face,' Lydia laughs. The other girls are silent. 'Well, you do you,' Oliva says. 'Hey, Alyssa, show me those muffins you made.'

Their voices fade into the distance, but I hear Lydia walking into the bathroom. Then suddenly, she pokes her face into the bowl, meeting my eyes. 'Are you sure?' she asks. 'Now's your last chance to keep your innocence.'

I laugh hard. 'Lydia, the things I've seen... the things I've done.'

And I think that satisfies her, because she pulls up her skirt, dropping her panties and revealing a smooth pink slit. I grunt, feeling my dick harden. I long to rub a hand along my shaft, but my hands are trapped. I can only watch as Lydia seats her curvy ass on me, and I get a close-up view of her tiny, puckering butthole. I grin, wishing my tongue could stretch up and lick that glorious pussy of hers. It's finally happening, I realize. My fantasies are coming true.

I watch as she shifts her vagina slightly, and I open my mouth, knowing what's coming next. A stream of golden nectar falls from her pussy, and I catch it in my mouth. Blood rushes along my shaft as I taste the slightly acidic taste of Lydia's pee, the golden liquid filling my mouth. I swirl it around my mouth. I'm drinking a girl's pee, I think. The word almost seems foreign to me. But soon, the bowl fills up fast, and within ten seconds Lydia's urine has reached over my nose. It's nothing like my fantasies, I realize, and if I don't start swallowing, I'll drown in the piss of my sister's friend.

My eyes are clouded with yellow, and I have no choice. I start swallowing, slurping up Lydia's pee like a man finding water in the desert. I drink faster, but my lungs are bursting and suddenly my nose pokes above the liquid and I gasp, taking a huge breath. I pant, gasping, trying to calm my racing heartbeat. I look to see Lydia's kindly face peering over at me. 'Enjoyed your drink?' she asks. My member, which had gone flaccid in my panic, quickly rises to life.

I nod. 'It was... very tasty,' I blurt. 'If you could give my dick a bit of a rub, I would love it.' She smiles that pretty smile of hers and disappears. I expect to feel her hand on my shaft, but I gasp in surprise as she places her lips on my length, sucking gently. I moan, feeling her soft, wet lips caress my throbbing rod. Lydia sticks out her tongue, licking along my shaft. Then she sticks it into my penis tip, and I'm pushed over the edge, tensing my body as I pump my hot cum into Lydia's hungry mouth. She sucks harder, swallowing up every drop, and I lean back and groan.

It feels so good, so much better than any amount of masturbating. I'm dimly aware of the fact that I just got head from a GIRL, that I just hit that milestone all heterosexual boys crave for. Lydia leans her head into the bowl, kissing me on the lips. It's only a short kiss, but I feel invigorated by those soft, sweet lips, smeared with my cum. It's the best feeling of my life, and I look at Lydia fondly. 'I love you,' I say.

She laughs. 'Just wait until the post-nut clarity hits.' And with that, she washes her hands and heads out the door, leaving me lying there, a grin on my face.

I realize I'm still trapped, but it's too late to shout for Lydia's help now...

*****

I hear the girls giggling outside like lunatics. I imagine Lydia sitting there, waving her hands as she tells my sister and Olivia all about me. I grin. The post-nut clarity has well and truly hit, and I want to get out. But no matter how hard I try, it's pointless. The braces are like shackles, pinning my limbs to the cold tiles. I consider shouting for help. But then I remember my sister's voice of disapproval. I'm still hurting from her scathing remark, and I doubt I will be let free.

I lie there for what seems like hours. Then the door creaks open, and one of the girls walks in. I wonder if it's Alyssa, here to ridicule me. But then Olivia's face pops up, and she gives me a beaming smile. 'You know, Henry, I really need to piss. Surely you wouldn't mind helping me?'

I can't believe my luck. Hopefully this time, I'll get another blowjob. But first things first. I nod. 'I am quite thirsty,' I say, which is true. Drinking Lydia's urine has only made me even more dehydrated. Olivia pulls off her stockings, twirls it in the air, and puts a foot into the bowl. Almost immediately, my nose is filled with a strong aroma, and I feel an erection coming on. I blink, surprised. What is she doing?

Olivia smiles. 'Well, what are you waiting for? Take a lick. I was going to bring you lunch, but I thought you would like this treat better.'

I clench my legs hard. Hearing her talk like that turns me on, and I can't resist tasting her foot. The smell is incredibly arousing, a strong aroma. I stick out my dry tongue, running it along her skin. It's salty and sweaty, and I start licking faster, slurping away at her foot. Then suddenly, Olivia snatches it away, and her face reappears. 'Time to perform your function, toilet.'

I'm about to correct her; but then I realize she's right. Under the porcelain, I'm just a toilet, a receptacle for all her bodily needs. I grunt as she squats over me, spreading her legs, showing off her neatly trimmed vagina. I feel my dick throbbing, and again I long to stroke it. Olivia strains, then a torrent of golden liquid shoots from her pussy, filling up my open mouth in moments. But this time, I'm ready. I swallow quickly, trying to keep up with the stream. Olivia's pee is slightly sweet, and I wonder what she's been eating.

Her urine slows to a trickle, then stops. She gets up, pulls up her pants and pinches my cheek playfully. 'Thanks for your help, toilet,' she laughs, and then I hear her footsteps receding.

'Wait!' I cry. 'Aren't you going to help me cum, at least?' Olivia stops, then laughs even harder. 'Just you wait, toilet. Lydia and I have something... special planned.'

I lie there, on the cold tiles, wondering what it could be. My stomach rumbles. I'm starving, I realize.

*****

Minutes later, I hear hushed whispers in the corridor. Among them is my sister, who's furiously protesting something I can't quite make out. 'I'll pay you fifty,' Lydia says in a louder voice. 'Come on, do it for the girls.'

I think I have an inkling of what's going on. Alyssa gives a big sigh. 'Fine,' she mutters, and there's silence. Then I hear her footsteps approaching, that rhythmic tap-tap, tap-tap. And suddenly she's there, her gorgeous face peering into the bowl.

'How's life, Henry? I hope you're hungry, because I brought you a special gift...' she says. I open my mouth, expecting a sandwich or a cookie or something. But Alyssa just looks at me with a sad smile. 'Not quite yet. You got to do me a favour first.'

I can feel the blood coursing through my shaft. My sister lifts up the toilet with a grunt, leaning it against the tiled wall. The world comes rushing back in. It's too bright, too noisy. I'm suddenly aware that I'm lying there, semi-naked, bound to the floor like some hardcore BDSM porno. I pull again at the braces, but my hands are stuck. I look up, and I see Alyssa staring at me with a curious grin on her face. Not so much at me, I realize, but between my legs. Her mouth drools slightly as she takes in my throbbing 6-inch dick, and her face blushes red.

'Fuck...' she mutters under her breath, pulling at her sleeve. My sister looks hesitant, then she drops her shorts, revealing a pair of lacy panties. She grimaces. 'It's rude to look at someone changing,' she admonishes, and I pretend to close my eyes. I watch, through slitted eyes, as she peels off her panties, exposing her small pink vagina. But I can barely see it; all around her pussy is a tangle of ink-black pubic hair. She goes red in the face, embarrassed.

'I hope it's not too shabby, Henry,' she says, doing a few squats in front of me. I grin, realizing I'm about to eat out my own SISTER. I had never really thought of her this way before; but now my member throbs, and I'm desperate to stick it in Alyssa's unkempt slit.

'I want to go inside you, big sis,' I say, filled with the heat of arousal.

She looks at me in surprise. 'No, no way!' she cries. 'Not right now. That's way too fast. There should be boundaries between siblings, Henry. I mean, I want it, but maybe... another time?'

I grunt in appreciation. At least she left the opportunity open, I think. But I can't stop staring at my sister's pussy, and my dick only gets harder and harder. Then she does something that surprises me. Alyssa walks over to my face, squatting down, so her vagina is mere inches from my face.

I open my eyes fully, consumed by lust. I stare at her light-haired slit and my dick throbs. If I can't go inside her, the least I can do is taste her, I reckon. In that moment, I don't even care Alyssa is my sister. I need her, desperately. She bends down even further until my lips are touching her clit.

'Eat me out, Henry. Please,' she moans, and I realize it's no longer about the money. She's fully aroused, and already juice drips from her vagina onto my face. I grin, then start kissing the skin surrounding her pussy. She groans, and her legs twitch.

I try not to think about my dick, which is close to bursting apart. I run my tongue along her labia, then I stick it in as deep as I can go. Alyssa squeals, squeezing my arm. 'Ahhh. Fuck, yes. Fuck me, you horny piece of shit. Make me cum so hard I pass out.' I push my tongue around her vagina, feeling the fleshy walls of her pussy as they contract around me. Her pussy tastes better than anything I've ever eaten; I suck and slurp, and I swallow as a small bit of juice runs down my throat.

I stop, pulling my tongue out, hoping to tease my sister. 'Please, put it in,' she moans. 'I'll do anything. Just make me cum, little brother.' I think for a moment. She'll do anything?

'Kiss me,' I tell Alyssa. 'I want to feel your tongue on mine.' And she does it without hesitation, pressing her soft, wet lips against mine. She hasn't kissed me like this in years, and I gasp as her tongue searches for mine, mingling, rubbing against each other. I groan and hold the kiss. This is true love, I think, and I realize the girlfriend I wanted was in front of me, all along.

Alyssa pulls away gently, smiling that pretty smile of hers. 'Now, can you please continue?' I laugh. 'Of course. I love you, Alyssa.'

And as I eat out her pussy, I feel her muscles clenching, and I know she's not far from climax. I slurp harder, faster, swirling my tongue around her cavity. My sister moans loudly.

'Fuuuuckk. Ahhh, mmmm, Henry, I love you, I wanna... mmm, AAHHHHH!' she cries, and her legs clamp around my head as she's lost in the throes of orgasm. I feel my member pulsing, and as she cries my name, I'm pushed over the edge, shooting my seed into the air. I groan loudly, keeping my tongue firmly planted inside Alyssa. She really is the best sister ever, I think to myself.

We lie there for what seems like minutes, panting. Then Olivia and Lydia burst into the room, clapping. 'Wow, what a spectacle!' Olivia gasps. 'You should see my pussy -- it's dripping wet.'

Lydia stands there, clapping slowly. 'I'm proud of you, Alyssa. You conquered your brother for us. But, remember our deal? You'd better get started.'

Alyssa looks at me, smiling, and gives me another kiss on the lips. 'I love you, Henry. We should do this more often.' I nod, agreeing. 'Next time, you're fucking me, though.' My sister laughs and shakes her head.

'We'll see,' she says. 'Time to give you your lunch, as I promised.' I sigh in relief. At least she still remembers. I frown as she reaches for the toilet, positioning it above my head. Instantly, the world disappears around me again. It's a world I know well, darkness on all sides. Is Alyssa going to feed me through the toilet, I wonder. I hear the three girls giggling to themselves, and the faintest hint of dread rises from my stomach. I hope it's not what I think.

My sister peers into the hole, then puts the seat down. Her plump ass fills the bowl, leaving a small gap of light around it like a solar eclipse. I open my mouth, getting ready to drink her pee. But there's a hiss, and my nose is filled with her stench. I can't believe it. My sister just farted on me. But I'm not my normal self. Instead of squeezing my nose shut and screaming for help, I breathe it in. Alyssa's gas is pungent, with a light umami flavour. I suck it up, inhaling deep, and my flaccid dick springs to life once again.

But then she stands up and laughs. 'I hope you enjoyed my perfume,' she says, grinning. She reaches into the sink, fishing out a long, phallic-shaped chilli. Alyssa looks me in the eyes, pressing her lips around the vegetable and sucking in a rather suggestive motion. I watch, raptured, as my sister leaves a shimmering trail of saliva. Suddenly, I realize what it's for. She's going to feed me the chilli. My heartrate rises, and I take deep breaths. I can't handle spicy. Even the mildest spice has me pulling at my tongue, scrambling for cold water...

12