Under the Porcelain Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please, not that,' I cry. 'I can't eat anything spicy. I'm starving, for fuck's sake.'

I hear laughter from the girls. My sister snorts, breaking the red vegetable in half. Olivia smiles. 'I'm sorry, Henry. After all, you're a human toilet, right? That means eating whatever we feed you. You're lucky I don't have my period today.'

I'm sure my sister will force me to eat it, wanting her $50 reward. I beg to be let out, and she looks at me with a sad smile. 'Sorry, toilet,' she mouths, and pinches my nose with a finger. Suddenly, my air is cut off. I know what she's doing; forcing me to open my mouth. I shake my head in panic, but her grip is like iron. I realize there's no other choice. I open my mouth, and Alyssa shoves the pepper inside.

I see Alyssa laughing, doubling over as she watches me panic. I frown, but my horniness gets the better of me. I want to taste every part of my sister, even the pepper coated in her saliva. I close my mouth and start to chew. The spice hits me, a slow, persistent burn that rises in intensity. I feel the heat flare, and suddenly my mouth is on fire. 'AHHH,' I cry. 'It's BURNING. Water, please. Please.'

I feel a hand on my dick, stroking gently. 'If you swallow the pepper, I'll let you cum,' my sister says sweetly. I can't bring myself to swallow. Alyssa strokes harder, bringing me right to the edge of climax, then she stops. 'Swallow first,' she reminds me.

I have to. I must cum, I'm that desperate. But my head feels light and I can't think clearly. The chilli burns my throat like a dragon breathing fire. I pant, sucking up the cold air. I realize resisting is pointless, and I swallow, forcing the chilli down my throat. I sigh in relief. My mouth has gone completely numb, and I'm sure I can breathe flames right there and then.

Then Alyssa strokes harder, and I hit orgasm, my body shaking as I pump out cum, shooting my seed like a geyser. I feel my sister's tongue licking my shaft, slurping up my cum with vigour, the way I might lick up a melted ice-cream. I hear Olivia and Lydia laughing. 'Congratulations, Alyssa. Here's your fifty,' Lydia says quietly, but I can hear her loud and clear.

Alyssa holds up a $20 note in front of my face. 'Here's your payment, Mr. Toilet. I'll leave it on your bed. Thanks for helping, Henry. I hope you've had fun.'

And I'm left there on the cold tiles, the taste of fire in my mouth, wondering what I've done with my life...

Thanks for reading my story! If you want Part 2, let me know in the comments!

12