Under the Porcelain Pt. 02

Story Info
Trapped, Henry must escape before his sister seduces him...
2k words
4.21
14.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

### The second chapter in the long-awaited sequel to 'Under the Porcelain' - with Henry trapped at his sister's sexual whim, can he find a way to escape, or is he doomed to meet his untimely end? ###

The cold of the night has set in, and I'm starting to regret trapping myself under the toilet. Sure, I had the time of my life just a few hours ago, but now my dick has shrunk and deflated. All I want to do is have a nice hot shower, followed by the warmth of my blankets. I want it even more than to eat out my sister Alyssa again, I realise.

Lydia's words come back to me, those words of wisdom she had given right after that amazing blowjob. "Just wait until the post-nut clarity hits," she had said. And I should've listened. Instead, now I'm shivering, trapped under the toilet, in the cold and dark of the bathroom.

I hear Olivia's laugh echoing through the house, and the clink of metal against ceramic. I frown. It's around dinner time, I realise, and Alyssa has probably cooked up some delicious feast for her two friends. I have a sudden thought. Where is Mom and Dad? Did they find the bathroom renovation supplies they needed? I suddenly feel incredibly exposed.

What would they think of me, lying there, cold and naked? I was sure Dad would have a fit and send me off to some monastery. "You're a sinner," he would say. "Six months of meditation and prayer will do you wonders."

I sigh. There's nothing I can do. I try calling out again. 'Alyssa! Can you please get me out of here?'

Loud laughter resonates from the living room. 'No way,' Alyssa calls. 'You can stay right there until you learn your lesson.'

I realise this conversation is becoming pointless, but still I try. 'Please!' I cry. 'You girls are having a nice hot dinner, while I'm freezing here on the cold tiles. In the dark. Please, Alyssa. Olivia? Lydia? Come on!'

'How did you guess?' Olivia calls, and she sounds like she's got a whole mouthful of food. Steaming hot pasta, I reckon, or perhaps one of Alyssa's signature cookies. Sure, I had spent countless hours taking the mickey out of my sister's cooking, but now I would do anything for a taste. I'm not even horny anymore, I realise. I just want to escape this nightmare.

Then I hear hushed muttering. I can't quite make it out, but I hear Lydia's voice clearer than the rest. 'Surely you can't just leave him there. How would you like it?' she whispers.

But Alyssa is sharp and snappy in her response. 'He brought this upon himself, aye? He should suffer the consequences. There won't be a next time for poor Henry.'

I groan, not from the cold but from a broken heart. Just when I thought Alyssa had warmed up to me, she had turned her back again. Why, I had even eaten her out, gave her the best orgasm she's ever had. And yet she treats me like this, I think. Not even a shred of decency. Just then, the bathroom door creaks open, and a ray of light pierces the darkness. Suddenly, I don't feel so afraid. Someone's coming for me.

Lydia peeks her face into the toilet bowl, smiling at me sadly. 'I'm sorry, Henry. They wouldn't let me help you out of there. But, I did manage to bring a few things for you.'

My heart swells with love. I realise I love this ginger-haired girl more than anything. 'Thank you so much, Lydia. I... I really love you.'

'You're welcome. Here, a blanket,' she says, wrapping the thick cover around me. I shiver, feeling the cold wind disappear as the warmth of the blanket surrounds me. 'Thank you,' I whisper, close to tears. No one had ever been this nice to me before.

'And some food,' Lydia whispers. 'I had to sneak it off the table, without Olivia or your sister noticing. Here, eat it while it's hot.' She holds out a couple of roasted potatoes, and a thin slice of bread, in her hand. It's not much, but it means the world to me. I can't hold back my tears any longer. They flow down my cheeks, pooling along the porcelain bowl. Lydia gives me a sad look. 'Hey, don't cry. Look, I'll feed you some water after, but I can't be long.'

I open my mouth, watching as she feeds me the potatoes. They're piping-hot, but she blows on them like a mother feeding her child. I realise I have to marry this girl before it's too late. I smile as she puts one of the spuds in my mouth. My taste buds explode. It tastes so good, so warm, after so many hours of cold and hunger. I chew and gulp it down, eager to fill my stomach.

But as potatoes go, they're too dry. I cough, trying to swallow, but the last time I'd had a proper drink was this morning. Lydia looks at me with panic in her eyes. 'Shush,' she whispers fiercely. 'They'll hear you.'

'Water,' I beg. 'Even your piss will do.' Lydia nods, and quickly pulls down her skirt, revealing her small, smooth vagina. She grins. 'Patience, Henry.' But I have no patience. I need to drink her piss, now. I realise how desperate I've become, needing to drink the urine of three girls to stay alive.

She plops her round butt on the toilet, plunging me into darkness. There's silence for a moment, and Lydia grunts quietly. Then it rains down, Lydia's golden nectar spilling into my mouth with a faint tinkle. I'm more thirsty than ever, and I gulp her pee down, not wasting a single drop. Lydia's vagina is like a waterfall of life, but with added bonuses.

'Lydia! Lydia, what are you doing?' Alyssa shouts. 'Don't you dare let Henry out.'

'Just giving him a special drink,' Lydia replies, trying to suppress a laugh. I hear a loud snort from the living room, and then silence. Then the trickle slows, until there's nothing. I lie back and groan, my lips wet with Lydia's pee. 'Thank goodness. I could've choked to death,' I say, half-serious.

'Don't fret about it. Just making sure you don't die on us.' She pauses for a moment, and her butt shifts slightly. 'Hey, Henry. What... what do you think about paying me back? After everything I've done for you.'

I try not to imagine that this was just another ploy, a ploy to get me to eat another chilli. 'No, I'm not going to feed you another chilli,' Lydia quickly adds, as if she knows what I'm thinking. 'It's just a little favour for me, something you'll enjoy too.'

She brushes her hand foot gently against my dick, which I now realise is rock-hard. Lydia's piss had turned me on so bad, and suddenly the arousal comes back in a tsunami of pleasure. I feel my erection standing like a tent-pole under the blanket, desperate to break free. And suddenly, I realise what my sister's friend wants for her little favour. Lydia stands up and peers into the bowl, not bothering to pull up her panties. 'You know what I want, don't you, Henry?'

I feel her foot pressing against my shaft again, and I nod, speechless. I know exactly what she wants, and I can't believe it's actually going to happen. After all these years, who knew it just took a renovation to change my life forever? I grin. 'You want to do it, right?' I say, my cheeks blushing. Lydia nods, and starts taking off her shirt. My cock gets harder than I thought possible. This is the day I'll lose my virginity, I realise.

Then Lydia is completely naked, her knee-high socks framing the small, pink slit between her legs. But my eyes are drawn to her face, her smooth, olive skin, her cute half-Asian features, her incredibly kissable lips. I grunt, my vocabulary shrinking to that of a caveman. 'I want you, Lydia.'

And she does something that surprises me. With a heft, she lifts the toilet off my head, placing it nimbly in the corner. It's just as dark outside, save for the ray of light streaming through. It hits Lydia's body, illuminating her naked figure. She smiles at me. 'No turning back now, toilet boy.'

Then Lydia squats down, lowering her pussy until it almost touches the tip of my penis. Her eyes meet mine, those cute brown eyes, and then she drops down, forcing my dick deep inside her. She moans loudly, grimacing. 'Fuck, that hurts.' But I'm not listening anymore. All I can feel is the warmth of her vagina surrounding me, filling me up in a way that no buffet could. She slides up and down slowly, giving a shrill gasp of pain that makes me pause. 'Hey, you okay, Lydia?'

Lydia grunts, her cheeks flaring red. 'I'm fine. Just need to get more practice.' She doubles down, sliding her vagina up and down over my dick, her vaginal walls contracting, squeezing. I feel a wave of pleasure wash over me, and my cold toes tingle. I feel lightweight, and then that familiar feeling comes over me. Lydia blushes, her eyes closed, her face filled with ecstasy. 'Oh, fuck yes,' Lydia gasps. 'Fuck me harder, Henry. I need you... to cum in me tonight.'

Her panting voice gets me even hornier than I had imagined. I feel the pressure building up behind my bladder, that familiar urge to go harder and faster. I thrust my hips, feeling my cold skin brush against Lydia's warmth. She groans. 'Oh, yes. Ahhh. Mmmmm, yeah.' I try to keep silent, so that the others outside don't hear me. Then Lydia grabs my shoulders with her hands, squeezing hard, and I feel her legs tighten around my body. 'It's coming,' I say, and Lydia shakes her head. 'Go ahead. Fill... Fill me up with that hot cum of yours. Please. I need it.'

She doubles down, thrusting her hips against mine, forcing that cute vagina up and down, sliding along my shaft. I can't hold it back any longer. I groan, clenching my hands into fists, wishing I could grab her juicy butt and squeeze it. Lydia leans down and kisses me, her tongue mingling with mine in a moment of passion, and I'm pushed over the edge, pumping my hot cum into Lydia's warm pussy. She keeps her lips locked with mine, and her legs clamp around my waist. 'Ahhhhh!' she cries, shaking, her body quivering with the pleasure of climax. I lie back, exhausted, my dick still leaking cum into Lydia's vagina.

Lydia collapses on top of me, panting. 'Holy shit, that was way better than I expected. Fuck, that felt so good.'

I nod. 'It was amazing, Lydia. Your pussy is so tight, and your face is so cute. I can't help but want to fuck you,' I say quietly.

Lydia smiles. 'Well, I'd best be seeing the girls. Before they think something's amiss.' She stands up, marvelling at the mess we've made. 'Shit, there's semen everywhere.' She puts a finger to her vagina, grinning as it comes out dripping.

'You wanna lick it up?' I joke. She gives me a look of disgust. 'No way. You can clean it up when the others let you out.'

I laugh. 'When's that gonna be?' I say, realising I'm not going to get out tonight.

'Just you wait. And thank you for this. I really, really loved having sex with you. We should do this more often, hmm? Just you and me.'

I nod. 'Definitely. Meet me in the locker room after school. No-one ever goes in there. We could have so much fun.'

'Anyway, I'd best take a shower,' Lydia says. 'I can't have the girls seeing me like this. Oh, and Alyssa said we're staying the night. I guess I'll see you later, Henry.'

With that she leaves, her clothes still on the floor. And for once, leaving me feeling warm inside.