All Comments on 'Under The Rose'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“She snaped [sic] out of it.” Pretty sure I’ve never seen such a bizarre Harry Potter reference until I saw that. :-)

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Another good one BH. I guess you did work in a sex scene just to keep it Literotica but it was the story! Thanks, Guy!

Cheers

SAGE

grogers7grogers7about 2 years ago

Thanks for the entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting twist on the jilted lover going to a resort in the tropics. Maybe I’m a bit dense but it never was clear to me about the jewelry and her attitude. Personally I would have taken off after the second bad episode (maybe the first?) since her attitude was pretty bad.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

I'm one of the minority that loves KISS' "Music from the Elder" and would LOVE to see you write stories inspired by "The Oath" and "A World Without Heroes."

As for Kiana, I hope at some point they found the right meds to balance her out. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fabulous. I found no imperfection.

5*

Tc

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

Fun and different. Loved the two way twist.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

She was fucking the other guy with the charm at night, as she was only with him during the daytime, If there is any romance in this story it is only right at the end. Just didn't feel like a romance at all. He should have tossed the necklace after the he realized she only reacted to the necklace and especially after he realized the other guy had one as well....

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

WOW! Don't know if I'd have ever even wanted to try and stay with a woman so negative about everything connected to him. It was a good story though, as usual. Thanks Bh for the story and thank you for your email!

5 BIG FAT JUICY TWINKLY STARS!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Fun little bit. So…it was a cursed half rise charm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eh, pretty good. Not sure why he'd want to stay with her if she would snap at him over little things constantly. Have to hope with that ending that she got her attitude under control.

KinPAKinPAabout 2 years ago

A gut punch at the end, but I’m glad they had a long and happy life together.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Half-rose magic or not, Kiana seemed high maintenance and would have made me think seriously about staying involved with her. If it was magic, the risk of losing the charm would have been too high. If it really was love, she might be too much like a rollercoaster (bipolar?). Whichever the case, I was glad he took the chance and it turned out well in the end! A strong ending clenched the 5*.

Suite21menSuite21menabout 2 years ago

Yes, she was volatile, but Foster has his own issues. He hates her at the beginning then because she shows him some attention, he gets extremely possessive and jealous resulting in violence. Multiple times he cut off all communication with her. How this couple survives the time the author defines is beyond me.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Looks like Karma! Nice story, some unresolved shit that does not get explained but it is a short story, not a novel!! so they have some issues, don’t we all! Seems like everyone wants all the details tied up in a nice meet bow. Use your imagination, that’s what God gave it to you for. Chill and enjoy someone’s hard work. Thanks BH!

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

Fiery Italian women can do that to you. Love and Anger both just as intense. Well written as always.

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

Wow. This was terrible. How was this in the romance section?

Why did Foster spend any time with Kiana since she was such a bitch to him? It didn’t matter if she “fell in love with him.” He could have stopped it. Once he realized what the necklace did, he could have stopped it.

How the hell did they stay together without them necklace? Did he put up with her nasty attitude for the next 60 years?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS REALLY STUPID WITH ROSE TRINKET!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow what did she die from the end was such a big jump I really don’t know how many stars to give it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Of course. Vicious Bitch conquers stupid male

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I mean if you think about, there’s a crazy old lady on a beach selling rape charms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice story but really makes no sense. If the charm was supposed to make him love her why did she stop loving him every time she took off her charm bracelet???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories