Under the Summer Sun Pt. 02

Story Info
Henry & Summer enjoy themselves along side a riverbank.
1.4k words
4.29
2.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer gently released my cock from my pants slowly stroking me and looking directly into my eyes as if that wasn't enough to make me cum so fast her watching me almost did, then Summer had pulled her tits out and was rubbing the tip of my cock over her wonderful breasts that were full and quite plump and here I was thinking of her tits being swollen from being heavily pregnant. I was completely hers by now. Summer was so sexy taking control and having what she wants, her soft hazel eyes seducing me to my absolute core that I couldn't look away even if I tried. I was a hopeless man seduced and completely enthralled by this girl. Sweet Summer.

Caressing her face as she played with me I took in her beauty, her sexuality and desire, what a wonderful girl she was being to me and before my thoughts could settle on other things I liked about Summer she had my throbbing cock in her mouth. My god, her mouth was slick and hot, surprised that had enough blood in my brain to fantasize about her hot cunt being just as slick and warm.

"Fuck.."

Was all I could say while Summer had me swimming in her mouth, my cock was hers and that tongue of hers was claiming me, I had never met a girl who enjoyed sucking me off like this, was such drive and passion. A thirst that's what Summer had for my cock, she was thirsty as can be and I was the mirage in a desert in her eyes, desperate and wanting to drink me up until Summer's thirst was quenched.

The way Summer licked, sucked, savored and tasted me up and down my cock was magnificent, I wanted to spend my days letting Summer use me like an object however she wanted, whether it was sucking me off whenever she pleased or asking me to bend her over in her cute red Summer dress as I rail her into a oblivion until I released all my hot cum into her. Fuck, I wonder what her pussy looks like. My thoughts bringing back to the present and being careful not to be carried away with them almost made me cum.

Summer was now really working my cock, she wanted what I had and she was going to take it. I was being objectified with her hands all over me making my body jerk from excitement, I was loving every second of this, had my friends been hiding this incredible girl from me, had I met her before? God, Summer had control over my mind with my endless thoughts of life and desire that I couldn't focus, even though I wanted to release in her pretty mouth with those gorgeous lips wrapped around me like a bow on Christmas Day.

Instead I asked her to stop, I hated seeing the confused look on her face so I quickly told her.

"I didn't want to miss out on the sweetest treat at the picnic."

As I slowly got to my knees and still holding eye contact with Sweet Summer, she slowly stood up realizing what I meant, she was happy to oblige and I was loving seeing her get up, her gorgeous red dress flowing around her curvy body, she had kept her tits out and my god being on my knees and looking up at her was such a glorious view, her mesmerizing hazel eyes and her hard pink nipples staring down at me, her look alone was beckoning me to keep looking, to keep staring and gawking at this little sexy minx that had me wrapped around her little finger.

Summer was now the one against the tree without even me having to ask her to do so. She also spread her legs open willingly for me, her amazing smell was intoxicating and a smell I wanted to be addicted to. I got closer to Summer's cunt that was right in my face before tasting. I wanted one leg hitched up on my shoulder.

"Summer, baby, please rest one of your legs on my shoulders as I enjoy you."

Seeing her blush as I spoke, she lifted one leg and I supported her. Her warm thigh against my cheek was bliss. One day I will have her sitting on my face and crushing me with her warmth in many ways.

I wanted just a minute to smell her, to just look at her pretty pink pussy that was driving me wild with arousal, my cock was still out and leaking now, maybe I would cum from just eating her out. I inhaled her and moved in to taste her with one lick. With my one lick she moaned, Summer must have been waiting for this or had she been so turned on from sucking me off, my god what a good girl she is. I kept tasting her slowly, I wanted to really rile her up and get her dripping down my face.

Before I wanted to push my face close to her hot wet cunt, she had grabbed my hair and forced me to her cunt. She was hot and desperate for me to be constantly tasting her and making me quiver with pleasure. I was really making my tongue and mouth work on Summer now, she was gripping my hair like her life depended on it. I couldn't hold back anymore. I needed her sitting on my face and riding my tongue.

"Summer, please, I beg you, sit on my face and ride until you cum."

I pleaded, begging felt like it wasn't enough for this goddess, I needed her to cum and needed her cunt on my face. Without hesitation Summer pushed me back and was well on her way to sitting on my face, my god the view was mouthwatering and delicious, seeing her glistening cunt slowly falling onto my face was heaven. My tongue reaching out needing and wanting to lick and make out, as Summer sat on my face and started to slowly grind I was the happiest man on this planet right now, her delicious gorgeous thighs wrapped around my face and they were nice to grip onto as she rode my tongue.

Summer was gripping my hair to the point of some pain, I didn't care, she was riding me and her juices were now covering my face. I could barely see her, all her curves from her waist and tummy were blocking my view of her tits and eyes but I gave up and focused on eating her, really eating her. It was time to make her cum.

I gripped Summer's thighs and pushed her completely down onto my face, I was now swimming in her wetness and felt the warmth, heat and arousal from her cunt. She was humping my face aggressively now, as if gripping her thighs were an unspoken signal for her to ride and cum. Her moaning was getting louder and louder, I almost didn't care if our friends could hear us or even if they found us. I only hoped they would be jealous and dream of Summer sitting on their face moaning over and over till she came.

My tongue was aching as I continued on her clit, I had to keep going. Summer was going to cum and I was the reason, So I kept aggressively licking her cunt as she started to go wild on my tongue. I knew she was close. Summer was getting close to climaxing and her cries of pleasure were like a melody to my ears. I gripped tighter, Summer gripped tighter and this was it.

"IM COMING!!! IM COMING!! OH MY GOD IM COMING!!!!" Summer cried out so loud I wouldn't be surprised if our friends or anyone in the area ahead of us.

She came. All over my face, her creamy lips were such a delight to keep licking at as Summer bucked from sensation, the sensitivity making her moans even sexier. Her orgasm was such a delight that I wanted to keep going. As if the god's had cursed me, Summer got up off of my face and leaned down to kiss me. Her tongue gliding against mine and I realized she was trying to taste herself that was on me. My tongue, my lips and my face. She grabbed me and licked and kissed me all over my face.

"Mmmm I tasted so good." She said in her horny haze post orgasm.

"I hope it won't be the last time we get to taste you." I smirked.

I was really hoping it wasn't the last time I got to taste Summer.