All Comments on 'Under the Tree'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Understand the Husband's Feelings

My wife andI have been in a similar situation a couple of times. She does cum for me when I fuck her, but only about half the time, and they are not usually mind-blowing orgasms, but rather tame ones.

There have been a couple of situations in our married life when she has met a man who is not good-looking and physically unappealing, yet projects a personality of both solicitude and assertiveness that pushed a heretofore hidden button in my wife emotionally.

Both men also were equipped more substantially than my average-sized cock, and were both more experienced and more masterful lovers than me. She was somewhat repulsed by them physically, but couldn't resist their exhilarating sexual prowess.

My wife's relationship with one of the men started because of a little coercion on his part before he finally 'got' to her. The other sitatuion was similar in some ways to your story, although differing in many of the particulars. It was only outside circumstances that ended the relationships she had with them. 5*s for your story!

Reading your story is as arousing for me as was my wife's real-life situations..

citroendencitroendenover 3 years ago
Memories

I just love your stories they remind me so much of when I was younger and my girlfriend enjoyed much older and better endowed men.

cuck54cuck54over 3 years ago
Welcome back

Your stories remind me of my ex-wife

txskipper597txskipper597over 3 years ago
5 from me as well

My newlywed was seduced by the voice of my co - worker. Never forceful and he vocally described everything he would do to her and me. What started as a one time thing became frequent, often at her urging.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

Wonderful to see you writing here again. Thank you.

LEBECLEBECover 3 years ago
Very hot!

Keep going. Dying to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more Doctor Yes in 2021.

Hello Doctor,

First off, great to have new stories from you in 2021!

Second, a wonderful start to this “first time” story. Very fun read, getting to know this submissive couple, who indeed have a lot of learning to do about their own relationship. Exciting reading about their chance encounter with an older, more dominant male. You did a great job of capturing the younger man’s angst as he tries to grapple with the various emotions he is feeling, but he is clearly not quite ready at the start to verbalize in his own head that he is suited for the cuckold role.

Also very enjoyable to read about Cathie’s steady slide into the role of soon to be married slut. As in most of your stories, Cathie has some initial inhibitions, but soon learns she is comfortable interacting with a relative stranger’s cock while at the same time acknowledging the inferiority of her fiancée in the sexual realm. One definitely gets the sense that you knew a “Cathie” in real life, Doctor!

I think you did a great job with your accounting of the young couple’s initial steps into this lifestyle, especially the passage where the engaged couple is drawn to return to the stranger’s house, the way he confidently welcomes them in, only to start right away commanding the ensuing action. I very much look forward to more chapters in this fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very glad you're back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great to see you writing on Literotica again. You have a massive talent for erotic stories. Your new stories are great and I really enjoyed them. Some of your other tales could have more added, for instance ""Wife Exposed". It would be good to read of her being had by at least a couple of the men. Keep up the good work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes to what all those who already sent their compliments about this story, thank you doctoryes, Greg

rem503rem503almost 3 years ago

I love how the cuckold had to use his hand and dribble his small load on the ground or in his hand. The more skilled older man used her pussy and filled it. So hot. Your style and subject matter is delightful. My wife’s boyfriend is coming over today to fuck my bride properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Young women do get excited by older men. I am 60 now, in good shape and still have sex with women from the age of 22 to 35yrs. They love older guys. When I was 22, me and my girlfriend at the time had a similar experience to your story. This guy was late 50's, 6ft 5in and heavy set around 18st. We were both working at a holiday club and this guy befriended us. He invited us back to his chalet had to much to drink and my girlfriend started kissing the old guy. I to had mixed emotions but was excited watching. One thing led to another until she was on her back as he was fucking her like crazy. To this day I still masturbate reliving it. She looked so small and he looked enormous on top of her. It was a great experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love reading your stories over the years. I am like the husband in your stories and I learned something along time ago that has haunted me my entire life. I am not strong enough to stop other men from fucking my wife. She is a beautiful Asian woman with american sized breasts that get her a lot of attention. She also has a “husky “ voice that is startling sexy and attracts men like honey does with bees.

I’ve found that if she doesn’t push the men away the longer I let it develop the weaker and more excited I get. I get embarrassed when he looks at me not doing anything to stop him and him knowing he is going to fuck my wife.

The idea of her letting another man use her like a slut and letting him see as he makes her orgasm drives me crazy. Just like the men in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was my first read of any of DoctorYes48 offerings and I'm eager for more. A very easy 5. Thanks, Doc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 5. The story reminds me of how I started sharing my wife. My now 34 year old wife did not start fucking our 56 year old widowed neighbor until we were married for 8 years. He invited us and the kids over to swim in his pool 3 years ago after his wife died. I remember the first words out of my wife's mouth when we got home. "Damn did you notice how hung Jim was". When the kids went to bed my wife attacked me. She was so freaking horny and wet. I knew it was because of him. Knowing that really turned me on and made me hard as a rock. At her suggestion we went over his house or invited him to our home a couple times a week. They really flirted with each other while together. I started to fantasize about watching Jim fuck her. One night while having sex I asked my wife If she wanted to fuck Jim while I watched. I got my answer when she started to have the biggest orgasm, she ever had with me. Now, her and Jim have sex 3 to 4 times a week while I get sloppy seconds. I do not eat her until she wipes his cum out of her with a washcloth. But I have to admit it is a big turn on to smell his sex on her mouth and pussy while I am having my turn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Older men are attracted to my wife and have been ever since she was in her late teens and early twenties. She is intelligent, highly educated and voluptuous. She has an ability to make men hard just with her pleasant personality and smile. Added to that is the fact that when she is sitting and talking with them she often, naturally, touches and lightly rubs their inner thigh and makes them hard. She has smooth sexy, creamy white shapely legs and delicate ankles that drive men wild. She likes older experienced men. She has fondled the dicks and balls of men in their 70's and 80's. She has a tight pussy that is deep enough to easily handle cocks of great length. I once saw her take 12 inches without any problem. Older men have offered to put her in their will, and to leave their wives for her if she would run away with them. Fortunately for me, she loves me, and I get to enjoy all of her.

dougman89dougman897 months ago

Please continue this story! Its a thrilling read!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A cuckold, as all girly fag boys like you deserve to be.

Can't believe you went ahead and married such a lying, big cock chasing gash whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.