Under the Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, this talk got me hard and she had seen it. She told me that she would still take care of me, and led me to the bedroom. She asked me to eat her first, which I did, despite seeing just what he had given her (his sperm) in her pussy. We had nice sex but I did not drive her to a passionate orgasm.

The following Sunday, Cathie suggested that we visit John (apparently she learned his name by now), my old neighbor. She gave me his number and asked me to call and see if he was around before she had to leave for work. I did and he was.

When we arrived, John was cheery and congratulated me on getting married and told me what a sexy wife I was lucky enough to get and he knew just how sexy she is. He then took Cathie in his arms and gave her a big kiss.

"I was concerned that your getting married might have changed things between us, but when your wife visited me last Tuesday, I knew all was right between she and I. And now you bring her here, I know you are alright with my using your wife, correct?"

Man, I did not want to say this out loud and remained mute. Then he prodded me and told me I would have to answer him. I mumbled, "correct," to my shame.

Well let's get started. I know you do not have much time and your wife has needs." With that he led us to his bedroom. Once again, I witnessed the two of them having sex and it caused me to get as hard as ever.

So now that I was married, this was my start as a cuckold.

12