Under the weather

Story Info
Giving my boyfriend some much needed special attention.
813 words
4.05
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend hasn't been feeling well lately. I could tell, I know him all to well.

I texted him yesterday to see what his plans were. I explained how cock thirsty I was and how I just needed to feel his cock in my hands, my mouth, my tight pussy, as well as my hungry ass. I asked him to lunch but I had different plans. He's been feeling so worn down and tired. I felt like he just needed to lay back and relax and let his mind go.

We met up, he looked supper hot. He had on one of my favorite color blue shirts on and his hat was on backwards. He knows it makes my pussy wet when he wears his hat backwards. I was wearing a sundress with my hair curled toes painted hot pink.

The first thing I said was "bend over. " He looked at me shocked and said "I was going to eat your pussy."

I told him, "Just be quite and relax".

With a pillow under his head and a pillow under his stomach his ass was straight up in the most perfect pose. I rubbed his ass

cheeks and gave it small pecks all over. As I continued to rub his ass I worked my tongue on his asshole and then made slow stroking circles around it. He started to moan and as i reached my hand around I could feel his throbbing cock in my hand. I kept massaging his ass and started to bury my face into his asshole, taking my tongue in and out of his ass and spitting on it getting it nice and lubed.

I worked one finger in and kept a rhythm going. I sunk my finger in his ass and kept giving it kisses and more licks. I could feel my pussy start to drip with cum running down my thighs. I was so fucking wet.

I then worked two fingers in and kept a good momentum. As my hand was rubbing his leg I worked it down his thigh. I could feel his legs shaking as he was moaning. I gave him a few pecks and told him to roll over. With the pillow under his back I had his hard veiny cock in my face and my two fingers in his ass. I made love to his cock. I licked every single inch of it down to his balls. I kept spitting to keep his ass lubed. The moans were getting louder and deeper. It was so fucking hot. I worked his cock down my throat and gagged on it. My mouth and pussy were dripping wet.

I had to feel him in my pussy. I kept my hand on his cock and worked my way up him until I slide down on his cock. Holy fuck! I felt my pussy stretch and just swallow his cock. I was a sloppy mess!!!

I kept twisting my nipples giving him a show. After a while my legs started to go numb. He then was pinching and pulling on my nipples as he gave me hard thrust. I finally collapsed on him after cumming a thousand times. I made out with him for a bit as i clenched onto his cock.

At this point he was so thirsty for the taste of my pussy. I raised up and sat on his face. Between the long licking strokes and him fingering my pussy I was drenched, squirting all over his face. I completely drowned him in all my pussy juice.

He pulled me by my legs to the end of the bed and inserted his cock deep into me. My legs were in a different position then he normally fucks me in. He was fucking deep! He hit a whole new area that I've never felt with him. That in itself had me in complete ecstasy. I kept cumming and cumming. I looked him in the eyes and said "fuck yeah daddy!" OMG it was so hot!

He then licked my face all over and our tongues collided with each other. He kept moaning I could tell he was getting close. I told him,"Cum for me daddy." That was all it took. He came fast and hard and emptied his warm load in to my greedy pussy.

Afterwards I told him I needed to run to the store. I looked at him and grinned and said "My pussy feels so warm and creamy. It's dripping down my thighs."

He reached in for another hot mini make out session and told me he loved me and I went on my way. I felt so slutty walking through the grocery store. Between cum running down my legs and my nipples hard and sensitive from all the tweaking and coldness from the store this little slut was on cloud 9!