Under Your Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talking of which," Hannah spoke quietly.

"Talking of which..." said Jude, looking across. "Talking of which, I suspect I know your next question, which you are too polite to ask, but feel duty bound, from a sense of medical responsibility, to ask anyway."

"That wasn't what I meant, Jude," Hannah interrupted. "Well only partly. I'm only speaking out of concern -- as a friend. As a trans friend. I'm not judging."

"I know, I know," smiled Jude, placing a hand of assurance onto Hannah's leg. "Grrr... Maybe you've come along at the right time, spookily enough? It is something I need to think about. I mean, I've done the research, I know the issues with HRT, but my specialist is too busy to chase me. Maybe you're the one who can?"

"You could end up wrecking your liver. Seb should chase you too: he's family," Hannah pointed out. "When's your next appointment?"

"I haven't even got one, " Jude replied guiltily.

"Bloody hell, Jude! That's not good."

"Would you help me with it, Han? I'm scared. I'm twenty nine for fuck's sake and I'm scared. I can't ask Seb with this," and for a rare moment, Jude's courage failed her.

Hannah threw her arms around her, rubbing her back and gently rocking her. She could feel Jude shaking under the thickness of their autumn fleeces, so they shared the moment a while longer.

"Seems like I did arrive on time," said Hannah, smiling closely to her friend's teary face.

Jude nodded, swallowing down her tears and breaking into an unconvincing smile. She couldn't speak but gulped down mouthfuls of sea air, nuzzling her head against the warmth of Hannah's shoulder.

"I bet we look a proper sight, the two of us, but there's no need to panic. We can talk about it later if you'd like," Hannah offered.

"If you can't cry with a best friend and leave your snot of their shoulder, there's no hope for the world." Jude did her best to lighten the mood.

"Come one. I feel a lasagna coming on."

"Do you gauge everything in life by food?"

"What else is there? You're a strange one!" laughed Hannah, rising to her feet and offering a hand to Jude, who played the impossibly heavy person to her efforts and giggles. Once they were back in the shelter of the car, their found their faces were afire from sea air.

"Since we've been talking bodies, any chance I can have a look at yours when we get back?" Jude asked.

"Sure, I don't suppose you could see much with your cock stuck in it!" replied Hannah, starting the engine. She was matter of fact, but smiled to herself.

"Do you need me to stop for supplies on the way?"

"I think we've enough, even for a wolf like you. We may not have lasagna, but I'm sure I can top up your carbs somehow."

"But you have che-e-e-ese, right? What if Seb has troughed the whole lot and just left us some drooping leaves?"

"Girls can improvise. I also have the keys to the pizza freezer." Jude reassured her.

"You have a freezer full of pizza?! That's obscene!"

CHAPTER THREE

"SEB! Are you home?" Jude bellowed from the foot of the stairs, cocking her head to listen.

"Hellooo," came his muffled reply, then they heard his door open and he leaned over the stairwell. "Hello Hannah! Have you had a nice day at the beach?"

"We brought you souvenirs, Seb. Look -- shells! And one of Saucy Sarah's macaroons," Jude replied waving a bag.

"Eh -- I love a macaroon! Is it a coconut one with chocolate tippy-topping-gah?" Seb mimicked badly. "I'll catch you later for supper: I'm just in the middle of something right now."

"Is it Fran?" asked Jude, stifling a laugh to Hannah.

"Cow bag!" Seb's receding voice called back.

"Love you best and always!" Jude sing-songed back and she turned to Hannah.

"Did you know he's shagging one of our patrons, Han? She's very hot, super sexy -- we both love her."

"Who's that? Francesca? That very stylish older woman?"

"Yes, that's the one. She looks after me, too," Jude replied giving her wink.

They had stopped for a couple of treats on the way back, because Hannah wanted to repay their generosity. As they set them down in the kitchen, Jude asked, "Fancy a shower?"

"Read my mind. My hair is full of salt and sea."

"Come on then, let's rinse off," Jude led the way to her bedroom.

They quickly kicked of their clothes and Jude threw a fresh towel to Hannah, motioning her to follow. Jude dialed the temperature to send a hiss of water cascading onto the tiles, and slipping off her gown, stepped into the water and turned to beckon Hannah with both hands. Hannah stepped into the veil of steam and for a moment let the force of the water soak her, before brushing it away from her face to find Jude watching.

Jude's cock was already hard and wobbled as only cocks can do: never sure of where to put themselves between two naked bodies. They wrapped their slippery limbs around each other and began to kiss, before Jude spluttered with a laugh.

"I'm drowning here, dammit!" she said leaning back from Hannah to let the water fall between them.

"People have drowned in showers, Jude. Desperate lovers, discovered in mysterious love trysts!"

"But very clean corpses I imagine," said Jude, taking a squirt of shampoo into her hand. "Is that what we are, Hannah? Are we lovers?"

Hannah did not reply straight away. Jude had turned, so she busied herself by massaging the shampoo into the other girl's hair and scalp. Finally she felt she obliged to reply,

"It's a tryst."

"That's lame, Hannah."

"Sorry."

"As I see it, we are lost souls," Jude said, "thrown together by chance, bound by our shared life stories, hungry for one another's bodies and seeking consummation on the altar of sensuality. I'm done. Here, turn round and let me do you."

"Sounds very classical. Will there be sacrifices?" asked Hannah, closing her eyes in the bliss of having another's hands in her hair.

"From what I've read, love always ends in sacrifice. You're done."

Hannah turned to let the foam run from her hair. She reached past Jude to turn the water off. Little rivers formed and disappeared on their skin, drops formed and then dripped from their budded nipples.

"You're very perky," said Hannah, running her hand under Jude's balls and back up to grip her shaft just below its head. Jude's eyes were closed: the fine line of her nose taut from the reflex of her nostrils. Hannah lay her hands softly to cover Jude's breasts, then let them run symmetrically down, past her tummy and outward past the flare of her hips as she sank to her knees in front of her.

As Hannah slipped her hand behind her wrinkled sac, Jude took a half step back, opening her thighs and resting herself against the coolness of the tiles. Hannah leaned forward, letting the length of Jude's erection press against her face and began to press her nose into the blond crown of hair. Her exploring fingers followed the supple trail that led to Jude's rosebud and she drew a circle in its wrinkles, feeling it tighten. Her finger stood guard, pressing on the door but not entering, to elicit a whimper.

Her other hand encircled Jude's shaft and began to slide the thin, smooth sheath over its hardness beneath. She felt Jude's hands on her head and let her mouth be guided by them. The hands allowed her to explore its tip with her lips, but a more impatient pressure encouraged her to open her mouth to let it enter her. She felt more penetrated than she had when Jude lay between her legs. Having a hard penis this close bore a sense of menace that made her shiver.

Her vision was full of Jude's downy tangle of hairs, so she looked up to her breasts, still with the last drops of water clinging to their nipples. She saw Jude's eyes, open but unseeing, in a trance of ecstasy.

Her increased the pressure on Jude's rosebud and slipped her finger inside, forcing an exclamation. The penis popped from Hannah's mouth and she was confused for a moment as Jude lowered herself to face her. With down-turned faces their foreheads touched.

"I want to fuck you, Hannah. This isn't enough."

Hannah nodded and they left the stall, taking towels to the bed with wet hair and dripping bodies. Hannah flopped face down on the bed to reach for her bag.

"I think I'll need this," she said, brandishing a little bottle. "Better still, why don't you?"

In response, Jude straddled Hannah's feet and leaned to pull up her hips clear of the mattress, so that her bottom was displayed to her. Taking the bottle of lube in one hand, she patted each of Hannah's thighs in turn with the other.

"Open...Open... Now, lets see if I can't make your squeal!"

With a bud of liquid on her middle finger, she made straight for the other girl's slit and she did squeal, for it was cold. Though it was a cold that quickly melted into the heat of her lips, that Jude's finger now swept, like a plough in a furrow, first back, then forward to part her engorged flesh and encircle her clitoris. Hannah shuddered, her moaning voice lost in the covers to make Jude smile in shared satisfaction.

Despite being lost in the moment, she couldn't help a moment's curiosity in seeing her lover's sex, but there would be time for a more leisurely tour later. For now she was intent on making Hannah come and her two fingers made circles just beyond the girl's clit, applying pressure, but not permitting contact, even though Hannah was writhing her hips to encourage it.

Hannah was wet and it was more than lube: a clear tendril of liquid hung from her slit, now caught in Jude's busy fingers.

Still she forbade any contact with her clitoris, even smacking Hannah's raised bottom, when she tried to move, with a stern "No!"

Hannah could stand it no more: she managed to push herself up, to free her captive mouth.

"For fuck's sake, Jude. Give the dog a bone!"

"Not unless she asks nicely. Bad dog!" Jude teased back.

"You're a heartless cow, Jude. Take pity, please. I want your cock!"

"Well that wasn't nicely, but I suppose it'll do."

Jude bounced the distance between them on her knees and squatted back to lather her dick with lube, rubbing it back to full hardness. Hannah reached a hand back and was beckoning with an urgent gesture, ready to guide her friend's dick home. Jude batted the hand away.

"I know where your cunt is, woman."

"Well fucking hurry up 'cos I'll need a paramedic soon. Urgh!"

A groan of relief was wrought from Jude, plunging into her in one: she was by now so wet.

Jude began a steady rhythm of thrusts and Hannah was silent for a moment, lost in the comforting pressure of cock inside her body.

"Up, up. Don't just lie there, Hannah."

Jude had plans and encouraged Hannah up onto all fours.

"Listen to me Hannah, are you listening?"

Hannah nodded and grunted, her still wet hair hanging in tangles over her face.

"You must promise to stay on all fours and not be a lazy cow. Will you do that?"

More nods. Jude fumbled for the little bottle again and squeezed another bead of clear liquid onto her two fingers. She leaned her weight forward to show Hannah, then reached underneath to find her clit.

Hannah squealed -- a long high pitched yelp of surprise, that quickly evaporated into grunts of pleasure. Jude began again to nudge her dick in little stabs into Hannah's dripping vagina, while her fingers now danced a circle around and over and through Hannah's lips. She could sense the change in the other woman's body and the tension rising.

Instead of moans, Hannah began to hold her breath, like a swimmer bursting to the surface for air when she was able. Jude's fingers gave her no rest: tormenting her, their friction increasing with an insistent pressure until, pushing back into Jude uncontrollably, her orgasm broke in her like a crashing wave.

Jude gripping hands broke free, her dick slipped out, but her lover was already lost in a sea of shuddering heat.

Hannah's head was full of black and red that fizzed and whirled, until at last and too soon, she reached the shore and was face down, naked. Her lover's weight keeping her from floating away.

They lay as close as bodies can, in that secret space that only sex brings, before the world intrudes like an unwelcome guest. Jude could hear Hannah's blink, feel the bump of her heartbeat, watch the changing flush in her face and a twitch of a tiny blue vein at her temple.

Hannah thought to say something, but thought again, to leave Jude wondering what words they might have been.

The heat between their bodies grew uncomfortable, the world was indeed crowding in and the moment was seeping away. Now they had separate thoughts: there were already words not said and they would have to be two people once again.

They rolled, to be face to face, Jude's leg a comfort between Hannah's thighs, fingers playing church steeple, long gazes in the heat of their shared breath. Sticky kisses.

Jude was the first to roll away onto her back, Hannah's hand now drawing circles round her breast.

"Now that," said Jude. "That was a proper fuck." She turned her head to face Hannah.

"Not quite, you didn't come," pouted Hannah.

"Baby -- you did enough coming for the whole house."

"Oh shit, was I really loud?"

"Well. Put it like this: Seb's bedroom is just the other side of this wall. If blood flows in his veins, and I assure you, it does, he will be lying there, either grinning from ear to ear, like his team won the championship, or beating his bishop to a pawn."

Hannah, started with a giggle, that they both joined which changed to howls they had to muffle with the pillows.

*****

They watched the brightness of sunlight in the window voiles turn to orange and rose, curled up like spoons, with just a coverlet over them. No words were needed, just the random punctuation of Jude's kisses on Hannah's shoulder.

"Am I losing you, Han?" she finally asked, suspicious of her lover's silence.

"No, I'm here. I was just thinking."

"It's been thirty minutes of thinking at least," Jude smiled, sensing a distance grow between them.

"I like being here, so I was enjoying the moment."

"Is there a 'but' coming, sweetie?" asked Jude.

"I was going to ask about your patron -- the woman. Are you sleeping with her?"

Before Jude could answer, there was a soft knock on the bedroom door.

"Are you decent, ladies?" asked Seb from the other side.

"Are we decent Hannah? What shall we tell him? Should we be honest or tell him fibs?"

"Honesty is the best policy, Jude."

"Seb, we're just setting out some patchwork. It's very delicate and the slightest breeze would ruin it," she called to Seb, then turning to Hannah's look of puzzlement. "I'm sorry it's the best I could do."

"I'm got some supper ready," called back Seb, laughing.

"If one of you could tear yourself away from bear claw silks, perhaps you could set the table?"

"Okay," they chanted in unison.

"I'll go Han. I can see you need a minute. Just wear a gown -- it's not like we stand on ceremony."

There were candles lit on the table when Hannah appeared in the kitchen and the room was filled with the delicious smell of pesto and garlic.

"Down, down she comes, like glistering phaeton!" Seb announced her with a smile and half bow.

"Wow, this looks amazing. This isn't what you suggested Jude."

"He's showing off, Han. Here, have a glass," replied Jude, motioning her to the table.

"I gathered you two had eaten already... from what I could hear anyway," Seb chuckled as he lifted a sizzling dish to the table.

"Will you listen to him, Hannah? You should wash your mouth out, making entendres in front of my friend like that."

Jude mock-scolded him and grinned conspiratorially to Hannah, who simply blushed and hid her face behind her hands.

"Before we go any further..." began Seb.

"Oh here we go, Hannah. Brace yourself -- this could take some time," Jude tutted.

"Before we go any further... sister... Hannah," Seb continued, making a little nod to each.

"May I say...?"

"Get on with it, Seb!"

"May I say, dear sister, that I am charmed and thrilled, almost beyond words.."

"...almost!" Jude yawned.

"... that you two have found each other. Hannah: you bring light and laughter to our home and are welcome to come and go as you please, and Jude, I am .... beyond delighted. Not a big enough word."

"You've been drinking, Seb. You'll frighten the poor girl away. We're not fucking married yet." Jude continued to chide him.

"Oh, so you've talked about it, then?" Seb laughed, finally sitting down.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Bro. This looks fantastic -- careful Hannah, it's piping hot."

Hannah had been sitting, watching their performance with her shoulders shaking in laughter and felt very welcome and very much at home.

After far too much pasta and wisely leaving dessert for another day, they adjourned to the lounge.

Seb and Jude couldn't help but talk shop because the following week there was a new exhibition to organise. Hannah saw that Seb relied much on her sister for ideas and though they apologized, Hannah dismissed their concerns and encouraged them to talk as she sat, browsing coffee table books.

Jude switched between open laptop and sheets of sketches: making quick changes here and there as Sebastian added suggestions from over her shoulder. It was clear to Hannah that they were an exciting team, used to bouncing ideas off each other, and she enjoyed watching such creative minds at work. It wasn't long before the two had allocated themselves jobs and agreed on checklists to later compare. Jude pulled her computer closed with a smile to Hannah.

"I'm sorry Hans. We normally run through our agenda on Saturday mornings but we've caught up now. Seb, I hope you won't mind, but Hannah has a presentation of her own she needs to make to me."

"I do?" Hannah queried.

"You promised, Hannah. At the beach," Jude pouted and Hannah suddenly understood and blushed scarlet.

Jude rose and reached a hand to Hannah, who was sitting on a rug with her back to a lounge. She took the offered hand and modestly clasped the other to her gown as she clambered to her feet.

Seb had already turned away discretely and flicked on the tv. As the two girls reached the door, a cushion, launched by Seb, landed at their feet. He was leaning around the side of his armchair with a grin.

"Try and keep the noise down, girls. You'll set the dogs barking."

"Don't fall asleep Bro, it'll only make your lumbago play up!" Jude teased back.

"Come on, let's play Hannah." she said, grabbing her friends hand. "Now tell me all about your Powerpoint..."

*****

"What do you want to know, Jude?' said Hannah, dropping down on the edge of the bed.

"It's more what I want to see. Do you mind? Not too late to back out..."

"No, really it's fine. Ummm, we might need a light or something," Hannah said, casting her eyes round the room.

"You mean like a miners helmet, with a lamp?" Jude giggled. "Fresh out of those, but I've got a flashlight in my bag. Ever the girl guide y'know."

Jude padded across the room, her hard cock waggling.

"Jude, how do you keep it hard? I mean you're on Spiro aren't you?" asked Hannah, watching her bob back towards her.

"Little blue diamonds, Han: cock on demand," she admitted, smirking, hiding her mouth behind her hand.

"Bloody hell Jude. You're like a walking pharmacy."

"Don't complain -- you haven't so far," Jude said resting her hands on her hips.

"Right the doctor is in, so pop yourself on the couch and pop your legs open and I'll pop my gloves on. Sound familiar?"

Hannah gave a wry smile and lay back on the bed, pulling up a pillow to prop herself. Jude forcefully dragged her to the end of the mattress, so that Hannah's bottom rested on its edge.

"Mirror?" asked Hannah.

"I've got a laser pointer downstairs. Shall I fetch it?" Jude suggested with a laugh.