All Comments on 'Undercover Catastrophe'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Pappy7Pappy7about 3 years ago
Quirky but I

liked it a lot. Worked the play on words into the song very well. I would imagine Townes would have liked it too. Gave you 5 stars because I wanted to.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Strange

Strange, but it was a good strange and I enjoyed it. Lester would have been much better off if hid government handlers had let Paula join Cleve in that cold desert hole. Ending it with 7 Spanish Anglos in the Valley of the Sun made me want to hear Willie sing it again. That part alone made it a *5 for me.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

That was - unusual - to say the least. 5 stars, for creativity if nothing else.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

The government would never let a top level analyst live in squalor it would be a security risk

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 3 years ago

It's 4AM and I had to get out of bed so my giggling wouldn't wake my wife. I started playing 'Half Nelson' to my toddler son and daughter 25 years ago, and by the time they were five, they were 'performing' Seven Spanish Angels and Pancho and Lefty to anyone who'd listen. For purely personal reasons, 'Undercover Catastrophe' has soared to the top of my M&M favorites list. Excellent, just excellent. Can't wait to share this with the kids (both over thirty now, and my daughter submits her stories on Literotica) I'm sure you'll have a couple of new fans. As always, thanks for a great start to my day.

kelchakelchaabout 3 years ago
Liked It

But, not quite happy with ending.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

I do like Willie Nelson.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

Ha, ha.

Man, that was fun.

But it helps here, to be a Country fan.

Knowing famous Willie Nelson duets.

And Emily Lou Harris?

Didn't she do work with Dolores Holly Parton?

I guess non Country fans

might get limited enjoyment from this story.

But I had a blast.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Townes Van Zandt 👍 Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very interesting

Willie and I both enjoyed it. Waylon not so much.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 3 years ago
5*

Someone has a Imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lester’s boss should have negotiated a sweetheart deal for him in his divorce. He should have gotten custody and her paying support. Enjoyed the story.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 3 years ago
Again you WOW

A bit of a different tone than your usual gifts, but kept me hooked and wanting more. The character's development seemed a bit bare bones compared to your norm yet the rapid fire description of the action plays like an interactive movie! I hope to never find out how truly realistic, however, I found myself gasping during the interrogations, they were so descriptive. Another hit. More and More please.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Damn!!!! We need to hit 6th Street together!! Freakin' GENIUS!

.

Brilliant use of names and the Epilogue is pure genius! I'm sure ANON will be totally clueless!

.

Well, son...I guess I'll just be headin' for the O.D. Coral!!

penneydog55penneydog55about 3 years ago

True Lies is the movie I reckon bares a striking resemblance to this story.

Of course I could be wrong it could be Total Recall....LOL

5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🤗🐕

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 3 years ago

Willie would have been proud 👏

wrangler61wrangler61about 3 years ago

I like how you fit all those names into the song plot.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Could have been humorous with a less serious tone.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Not great but I liked it. At least it was more than 750 words.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Fair. I DID like the "Pancho and Lefty" references.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Man, you have some good shit in Colorado...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lol, love the Willie Nelson at the end!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago
You fucked him over more than she did

There’s no way he worked for the government and they let him be a security risk by staying in cheap hotels.

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago
Fun story

That was a fun story. Loved the Pancho and Lefty reference. Thanks for the smiles.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 3 years ago

Great names scattered about...creative and a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If a three letter agency is in for a penny...

The abduction of Paula and Cleve was quite clever...very Ian Fleming-esque. The inept subterfuge of two cheating food court workers would hardly seem worthy of such an elaborate operation unless it were being done as a favor for one of the agency's own. Instead, the waterboarding interrogation actually makes the situation worse for Lester since it leaves Paula is too scared to talk about her intent to cheat. Doubt any agency would screw over one of their analysts in this way. It seems more likely Paula would be given the opportunity to walk away with nothing lest she share Cleve's fate and become Lester's spouse in absentia perpetuus.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the story. Thanks, m&m.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Fun. And OH SO different.

Just for that (and the good mechanics, as usual) —

5-stars

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonder if Townes Van Zandt...

Would appreciate your parody of Pancho and Lefty in your epilogue.. Just a thought. As usual, good story.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Lol! Loved it, M&M!

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I would have liked a different, more romantic, ending.

After the filing for divorce Paula asks for a final private meeting. There she tells her husband all about Cleve and what they did and tried to do. She tells him he must never tell anybody about it. However, she is sure that she will vanish like Cleve because she told him and he will have to raise their children alone. But she is ok with it because she reflected her doing and came to the conclusion she was selfish but really loves him (Lester) and doesn't want to life without him.

Maybe reconciliation?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I can easily spend a cold, snowy White Mountain afternoon reading M&M stories. They go down easy again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't always agree with some of the paths he pursues but I do like his writing very much. Wouldn't surprise me if M&M wasn't a pseudonym for a professional writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hi point is realizing its the poncho and lefty song.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Couldn't help feeling his government was working against him on this one. Telling his wife to tell no one but he knew, meant that as she could not tell him, he had no trust in her and so he divorced her. That said she was a stupid bitch that wanted more than she had so he was well shot of her. I am glad he remarried.

peter944peter9444 months ago

I assume this was intended as a bit of fluff not to be taken seriously otherwise…..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Surreal but entertaining BardnotBard

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 days ago

Kind of a warped story but this author doesn't always follow the crowd, which is good. Seems like the agency Lester works for could have helped him out a bit. Guess not all stories can be fives because then they would all be the average and would be threes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...