Undercover Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bingo! A large oak desk dominated the room. The laptop which lay on it looked tiny in comparison. Angelica entered the room and closed the door behind her. She then retrieved the pendrive from her corset and followed the procedure the IT department had taught her. The three minutes which were needed to hack into the computer and the local network dragged on forever. Finally she received a notification on the screen that the operation was successful. She hid the pendrive, locked the door behind her and carefully went down. Without any issues Angelica reached the part of the mansion where a hostess could be expected to be seen, kind of. It was still suspiciously close to the staircase, so she did not make a sigh of relief yet. It would have been premature anyway, because a man entered the hall.

"You're here," he said in an excited voice, "good!"

His black skin was glistening with sweat and his eyes were wide with what could only be drug intoxication. The detective might not have been caught red-handed, but she still did not match his enthusiasm upon their meeting. At least he was high enough not to be suspicious.

"I need relief," the man added in a tense voice.

The detective suspected what kind of relief he had in mind. She obviously did not want to help him with his problem, but she did not want to attract unnecessary attention either. The man had found her uncomfortably close to the staircase and she had been away for quite a few minutes. Ironically, a blowjob, if that was indeed the case, could serve as an alibi, instead of attracting attention, as it would in other circumstances. It was not a pleasant solution, but should be effective. Angelica hesitated only for a moment, but that was enough for the man to take the initiative. In a few swift steps he approached her. He reached around her body and grabbed her buttocks with both hands; he pulled her closely, as he continued to grope her booty. The man was of similar height as the detective, but in her heels she had an advantage. In their current position he could not reach her lips, so he kissed her neck instead. The groping and kissing went on only for a moment though, because the gangster craved something else. He released Angelica's buttocks and made a short step backwards. He put his hands on the detective's shoulders and pushed downwards. The man was not forceful yet, but he was clearly impatient. He misread Angelica's hesitance and said:

"Don't worry, I'll pay you extra. Go on."

The detective went down to her knees. Despite the circumstances she found the whole situation amusing. In order not to blow her cover she was about to blow an anonymous gangster. Most importantly the entire event would be recorded by the police. The camera in her choker was too low to spot the actual penis, but any viewers would have no doubts as to what was actually happening; especially since the audio was present as well. Angelica knew that her colleagues would pity her and mock her at the same time. She would have done the same thing, because that was the method of coping with stress in the police.

The detective unzipped the gangster's trousers and pulled out his penis, it was almost fully erect already. Despite the racial stereotype it was moderately sized, for which Angelica was grateful. She might have been the Queen of Deepthroats, but this was not the moment she wanted to brag about her skills. She took the cock's head between her lips and began to suck and lick it vigorously. At the same time she stroked the shaft and fondled the testicles; she wanted the whole experience to be over as quickly as possible. In general Angelica liked giving blowjobs, but not necessarily to no-good gangsters who were high on whatever drugs they were taking. Apparently the man was satisfied with her efforts, because he kept his hands on his hips and did not interfere. Judging from the reactions of his body he would not last too long either.

"Ty, you horny motherfucker!" a new voice interrupted them, "couldn't wait for the orgy, huh?" the other gangster was clearly amused.

"I'll be right back," the one called Ty replied simply.

"Yeah, yeah. Sixty seconds is your time," the other man mocked him, laughed and walked away.

Ty was too preoccupied with his cock being sucked which Angelica never stopped doing, to even reply "Fuck you" to his friend. Ultimately he lasted longer than sixty seconds, but his time still was unimpressive. Sadly for the detective he grabbed her head and pushed his penis into her throat; the action did not exactly surprise her though. Thanks to the cock's average size and her superb deepthroating skills she was able to take it with ease. Swallowing the semen required a bit more effort, but fortunately the load was just as average as the penis. Finally he let her head go and Angelica inhaled deeply.

"Thanks, babe," said Ty, "that was awesome."

The man even helped her stand up. He then reached into her pocket and pulled out two crumpled hundred dollar bills.

"Here, take it," he stuffed the money into her choker.

"I'll go to the bathroom to refresh," Angelica replied, wiping her lips.

"Yeah, sure," he seemed to have completely lost interest in her for the moment.

The detective's alibi was perfect, so she could indeed visit the bathroom; not just to refresh though.

Angelica checked whether the bathroom was empty, then whispered to 'herself':

"Mission accomplished. I'll turn everything off now to avoid risk of detection. I'll report as soon as I'm out. I hope this was worth it. Out."

The detective was not really afraid of her gear being discovered. The direction in which the party was heading suggested that the gangsters had abandoned any precautions. She worried more about the kind of footage that could be recorded, the one that included herself. She assessed that there was no danger to her life, so backup was no longer necessary. In such a case there was no need for her reputation to suffer any further. Her dignity might, but the damage would not be nearly as great, if it remained 'private'. Angelica removed the just-sucked-a-cock look from her face, fixed her makeup and returned to the party. Greedy hands and gazes welcomed her there, but more importantly no-one was questioning her absence.

"Come over here, sexy," one of the men 'invited' the detective and she dutifully obeyed.

He was sitting, so she expected that his palm would rest on her buttock. What she had not anticipated was the hand to venture down and between her legs. She hesitated for a moment, but then parted them slightly, because that was something Brandi would have done. The man's digits swiftly found her pussy and began to rub it though the thin nylon fabric. Angelica remembered something similar having been done to her by Michael Bradford not so long ago, albeit in different circumstances. The gangster's fingers were surprisingly skillful and she issued an involuntary moan.

"That's right, slut," the man commented, "moan for me. I knew you'd love it. You're all such sluts."

He continued to finger her and his manual skills were a lot more impressive than his verbal ones. The detective sensed that her body was beginning to betray her. Had she gotten too deeply into the role of Brandi?

"We need to get you wet before we fuck you," the man went on.

Angelica feared that the 'tricks' after the party might not be so optional, but at this point she had no choice, but to remain in the role of Brandi.

The atmosphere at the party was already changing significantly. All of the hostesses were spending less time walking or standing and more sitting in someone's lap and being groped; Angelica was not an exception. She could not refuse such an invitation and also sat in one of the gangster's lap. One of his hands immediately grabbed her breast, the other first squeezed her thigh, then went between her legs and began to finger her pussy through the lingerie. The detective could sense the man's erection through their clothes; it seemed quite sizable. Angelica successfully managed to fight off any anxiety of what apparently was to come soon. What she was NOT trying to suppress were any signs of a growing arousal. She could never mentally enjoy having sex with gangsters, but there was no need for her body to suffer as well. If there was no way to avoid being fucked, she might as well enjoy it; at least to a certain degree.

Angelica spread her legs wider and let the man do with her body whatever he wanted to. He grabbed her nipple through the thin nylon fabric and began to rub it gently; his other hand continued to finger her pussy. The detective had to admit that it was not completely unpleasant. She even let out another involuntary moan.

"You're an eager slut, aren't you?" the gangster whispered into her ear.

She moaned again in response, this time simply to accommodate him.

"You'll get it soon," he added.

The man squeezed her nipple; it was not yet painful and again not exactly unpleasant. The detective moaned once more, louder this time.

THE ORGY

"All right, Ladies and Gentlemen," someone shouted.

Angelica recognised the voice as belonging to Ramon Huertas, the host of the mansion and the big boss himself.

"Let's move the party indoors," the host continued, "if any of you ladies don't want an extra paycheck, get out."

"You sure aren't going anywhere," the man holding Angelica said, thus confirming her fate.

The detective had already mentally accepted the fact that she would be consensually raped. Although she preferred not to think about it as a rape, that would make it more difficult to derive any form of pleasure from the experience. The detective doubted that she could endure the rest of the party by solely faking her consent and pleasure. If she was to be gangbanged by gangsters, she was determined to derive as much physical pleasure from it as possible. That should also help to maintain a reasonably healthy mental state; at least such were her hopes.

Angelica was escorted into the mansion by two men. The short trip took them a bit, because both of them kept groping her breasts and buttocks the entire time. Her pussy received some finger actions as well, although her clothes remained on for now. In the mood in which she managed to put herself in all of these activities were turning her on. Angelica had been playing the role of Brandi throughout the entire evening and now she was mentally turning into that imaginary girl as well; and Brandi wanted to fuck.

Eventually they reached the very room which Angelica had wanted to avoid. The two men, which the detective had nicknamed Zig and Zag, led her to the nearest bed. When they released her body for a moment it was only to strip off her clothes. She had to assist them with the corset, but swiftly she was whole naked. The choker remained on Angelica's neck and she was glad that the hidden camera was turned off. Eventually the naked detective laid down on the bed and spread her legs invitingly; Zig dived between them immediately, face first. The detective moaned loudly when he licked her pussy. Around them similar events were taking place, but she did not get the chance to observe them, because Zag approached her face, his penis already out and semi-erect. Zag was black and, unlike his fellow gangster Ty, he very much lived up to the racial stereotype; he could easily star in porn movies. Angelica had to turn her head to the side to be able to suck the cock. This was not an efficient position for deepthroating, but she was certain that she would get a chance to practise that skill later. The penis' head was fat, hard and most importantly tasted good. With the cock between her lips the detective moaned again, because Zig's tongue was giving superb performance on her pussy.

A third man joined them for a moment; he began to grope Angelica's naked breasts and play with her, now also exposed, nipples. He stayed for a moment, but then decided that it was too crowded and left. By that point the detective's moans were being loud and regular, although still muffled by Zag's penis. Zig liked the taste of pussy just like every normal guy, but that was not his main goal. Once he decided that Angelica was wet enough, he withdrew his face from between her legs and replaced it with his cock. The detective was still busy sucking Zag, when she felt Zig's penis enter her pussy. It was not as huge as his fellow gangster's, but seemed significantly above average. Angelica paused the blowjob to issue a quiet but audible high-pitched cry. It got her a few snarky comments from other men. Zig quickly found his desired fast pace, so the detective's moans became more rhythmical, though still somewhat muffled by the big black cock in her mouth. The trio continued in the same position for a while until Zig said:

"I wanna try that pussy too."

"Cool," Zag replied, "let's turn this bitch around."

And so turned she was.

Angelica ended up on all fours with Zig behind and Zag in front of her. Zig slapped one of her buttocks with his large palm. The hit was not overly strong, but it was loud; she cried out more in surprise than pain. He hit her other buttock too, but this time she remained silent. By that point her mouth was already busy with Zag's penis; she could taste herself on it. After the second slap Zig grabbed Angelica's hips with both hands and carefully shoved his penis in. She might have been wet and stretched, but he was well aware of his own size, and preferred to remain careful. Once the gangster realised that the detective could easily take him whole he began to pound her decisively. She could not moan though, because Zag was fucking her face. This position was more suitable for deepthroating and the gangster wanted to check her abilities. Once he learnt how deep and skillful Angelica's throat was, he wanted to use its full potential. Regularly his large cock disappeared whole inside of her throat.. Zag left her some space to breathe, but that did not mean he was gentle. Rhythmical Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Matched the sound of Zig's loins hitting Angelica's buttocks. The trio went on like that for a few minutes. Zag occasionally slowed down or even withdrew his cock to let the detective rest, but soon the Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! resumed. Zag maintained his fast pace and during these moments of rest Angelica's loud moans could be heard throughout the room.

Because he never slowed down, Zig was the first of them to climax. He issued a long loud groan and his motions became hectic. His shoves were no longer as thorough, he mostly kept his huge cock deep inside of Angelica's pussy as he filled it with cum.The detective was glad that she had taken the pill earlier, but was also surprised how close to cumming she was herself. But Zig pulled out his penis, before she managed to climax. The black man did not walk away immediately. He spanked Angelica's booty lightly, then began to grope it, he paid some attention to her thighs as well.

On the other side Zag was getting closer to his climax too. He held Angelica's head with both hands, as he pumped his cock in and out. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! The detective gagged on the large penis as she struggled for breath. Finally Zag went over the edge; to Angelica relief he withdrew his cock from her throat. She barely had the time to inhale, because she had to swallow his load. She was not sure whether it had been pineapples or cocaine, but his semen tasted good. The detective was given some time to rest while the men enjoyed her body. Their hands were no longer as rough as they had been previously. The rest did not last long though.

"Hey, Pablo!" someone shouted, apparently addressing Zag, "get your bitch over here. I have an idea."

The man and his idea were located two beds away. When Angelica stood up she could feel the cum from her pussy begin to ooze out and flow down her legs. On the other bed was a girl nicknamed Nikki; she was young and busty, her breasts were larger even than Angelica's. But more importantly they were covered in semen. The detective had no idea how many men had ejaculated onto Nikki's boobs, but it looked as if someone had poured a whole glass of cum over her chest.

"Don't just stand there, bitch," said the man with the idea. This was the short stocky boob lover, "lick her clean."

Angelica was not attracted to other women, but lesbian sex did not repulse her either. She just hoped that the semen would taste as good as Zag's, or rather Pablo's. More importantly the detective was still horny after the threesome and craved an orgasm of her own. She decided to give the men the spectacle they wanted and enjoy it herself.

Angelica joined Nikki on the bed and leaned forward until her face was right over the girl's belly. She kissed the skin above Nikki's navel and licked a straight line to the girl's huge breasts. She grabbed them both with her hands and pressed them together. She began to lick off the thick layer of semen. The men forming the small audience cheered enthusiastically.

"You go, bitch!"

"These sluts look so hot together."

"We need to have 'em at the next party too."

Angelica's palms were too small to effectively hold Nikki's breasts together, so she soon let them go; she never stopped to lick though. The cum's taste was fine, although it was rather watery; apparently you could not have both the volume and the thickness. Nikki just laid back and seemed pleased with the cleaning process. The detective was not sure whether she actually enjoyed it or was just pretending, like herself. The whole experience was undeniably humiliating, especially with the constant crude comments from the audience, but Angelica tried not to think about it. The goal was not to merely endure the orgy, but to actually enjoy it and thus remain sane. She had fully embraced the role of a slut and that made her little spectacle look genuine.

The men also kept groping her body, there were at least two of them at each moment. Her legs and booty were the easiest to access, so they received the most attention. Her pussy and anus were poked as well, no-one seemed to mind the remnants of Zig's cumshot. Angelica actually welcomed the fingers in her pussy, she was still horny and she WANTED to be fucked. Nikki's breasts were finally clean. In the process Angelica had swallowed an incredibly voluminous load, or loads, but at least the taste was acceptable, and the audience was entertained.

"Now kiss, you sluts," someone said and both women knew what they had to do.

Nikki sat up and Angelica reached out with her head. Their lips met and the men cheered. The detective soon felt tongue entering her mouth and she now knew that Nikki had not been pretending; apparently she swung both ways. A few moments later they were interrupted.

"Enough," said Shorty, "now I want to titfuck you," he addressed Angelica, then turned to Nikki, "make 'em sloppy."

Apparently the girl had done something like that in the past. She sat up next to the detective and spit onto her cleavage. She then proceeded to lick the skin, making sure that the whole region was wet and slippery. But Shorty also had a bottle of lubricant to enhance her efforts. When she finished he generously poured it onto Angelica's breasts. He then gestured for her to sit on the edge of the bed, stepped closed and placed his cock between her boobs, which were now shiny with lube. The penis was decently sized, it seemed to be slightly above average, unlike the rest of the man.

"Squeeze 'em," he told the detective and she obliged.

Angelica considered titfucking to be silly, but it was not the silliness that bothered her. Her arousal had not dissipated and her pussy was being neglected. Nikki wanted to aid her, she sneaked a hand between Angelica's legs, but she barely managed to touch the clit when she was called elsewhere. The detective was left with just Short and his cock between her breasts. Either he was not the one who covered Nikki with cum or he could regenerate so quickly. A few minutes later he shot his load over Angelica's boobs; it was average in volume and thickness. When he finished he told the detective: