Undercover Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave it there. I want Nikki to clean you. Hey, slut!" He called into the room, looking around.

The busty girl was two beds away being fucked from behind, but her mouth was free.

"Let's go bitch," Shorty said to Angelica.

Of all the gangsters she disliked him the most, but managed to hide her antipathy.

The man who was fucking Nikki gladly welcomed the extra show. Angelica sat in front of the girl and Nikki licked her breasts clean, while being constantly fucked from behind. As she was being licked the detective had a chance to scan the room. There were several more girls, most had chosen to stay, and each one was being fucked, but the number of men was about three times higher than women. Angelica made an educated guess that not all of the men had cum yet, so the night was far from over. That in turn meant that her pussy would get the attention it craved.

Shorty's cumshot was not big, so Nikki dealt with it swiftly. Which was convenient, because there were already takers for Angelica.

"Come on," said another gangster, this one was tall, lean and handsome. In her head the detective nicknamed him Prince Charming. "I wanna see how wide your long legs can spread."

Angelica stood up and they found a free bed nearby. She laid on her back, then flaunted her flexibility. The detective spread her legs into full side splits and smiled invitingly.

"Holy shit!" Prince commented with a wide grin.

Charming's cock was already semi-erect and a few quick strokes were enough to get it fully hard. It was of average length, but thick; exactly what the detective needed. Prince did not waste any time. He got between Angelica's spread legs and shoved his penis into her waiting pussy; she issued a loud ecstatic moan. Charming must have been one of the men who had not cum yet. His shoves were fast, deep and forceful; again exactly what the detective needed. She was soon moaning audibly in rhythm with his motions. Angelica kept her legs spread into splits and quickly other men noticed her flexibility; they came closer to admire it.

Before long, admiration turned into touching. Only Angelica's legs were available for touch, so the entire attention focused on them. Two men grabbed her ankles, one each, and began to grope her calves and thighs. Now she had no choice but to maintain the position until they released her. That did not bother the detective in the least. Not only because she was limber enough, but also she was finally getting what she had needed - a cock in her pussy. Prince Charming fucked her hard and in a few short minutes managed to bring her to a screaming orgasm. Angelica cried out in ecstasy while he continued to pound her. The small audience held her legs and made some crude comments, but the detective barely registered them. Just as her intense climax began to subside, Charming orgasmed as well. He shot a voluminous load into Angelica's pussy and continued to fuck her hard until the last drop left his balls. Then he collapsed onto her, they were both breathing heavily. The other men finally let go of the detective's ankles, so she wrapped her legs around Prince's waist. The couple rested for a moment, the embrace felt strangely pleasant, almost intimate, despite the circumstances. Eventually Charming got up; he was even considerate enough to bring Angelica a drink. It was sweet and alcoholic, but the thirsty detective drunk it whole nevertheless. The orgasm she had just experienced was genuinely pleasant. She needed some time to regenerate, but she was not truly tired yet. The second load of semen was slowly oozing out of her pussy. The slut which Angelica had awakened within herself was not fully satisfied and wanted more. So did the men around her, so she quickly received what she wanted.

THE BOSS

A memory from the party which imprinted itself the best in Angelica's mind was being fucked by the big boss himself. In a way Ramon Huertas reminded her of Michael Bradford. Not necessarily because of his appearance, although he too was tall, athletic and handsome. His mestizo heritage caused his skin to be much darker and his facial features were completely different. It was the fact that Huertas was oozing masculinity and self-confidence which made him similar to Bradford. In other circumstances Angelica would have despised Huertas, because he was a ruthless gangster. But in her slut mode she simply felt sexually attracted to him and wanted him to fuck her, even though by that point she had served a few cocks already.

Just like all the other men Ramon first had to inspect the goods. Apparently he had heard that the new girl was really good and wanted to find out by himself. He groped Angelica's buttock with one hand and her breast with the other; his touch was firm, but not rough. Strong, dominant men had always turned the detective on, even if, or maybe especially if, they used her body for their own pleasure. In regular life though there many men were intimidated by Angelica's own dominant character. Huertas eventually released her breast, but not the buttock, and put two fingers into Angelica's mouth. She sucked on them dutifully, again remembering a similar scene with Bradford. Once Ramon deemed his digits wet enough he put them between the detective's legs and slowly pushed them into her pussy. Their gazes remained locked as she issued a soft moan. The man could see the lust growing in her eyes, he smiled, but remained silent. Ramon gently fingered Angelica's pussy for a while, but eventually he withdrew his digits and released her buttock. He softly pressed her shoulder, pushing her downwards. He still did not speak, but the detective knew what he wanted. She got down to her knees and made 'eye contact' with his penis, which was already almost fully erect. The cock was gorgeous! Not necessarily as huge as Zig's, but still significantly above average; especially its girth was impressive.

Angelica felt as if Huertas and his cock cast a spell on her. She fell in love with the penis and wanted to worship it. She craved to give her best blowjob ever, so that Ramon would appreciate the effort and reward her with cum. To her relief the man did not push her, his hands stayed on his hips, so she could flaunt her skills and dedication on her own accord. The detective wrapped her lips around the fat head and began to lick the tip with her tongue. She grabbed the large testicles and started to fondle them softly; she also slowly stroked the shaft with the other palm. Angelica proceeded from licking to sucking and finally, after several moments, deepthroating; Huertas never rushed her. Her throat was already warmed up, so she managed to swallow his whole cock with ease. Once her nose touched his underbelly she held her breath and remained in place for several seconds. The detective withdrew her head, took a deep breath and repeated the action. This time Huertas intervened, he grabbed her head with both hands and held her in place. Seconds passed during which Angelica could not breathe, but she never tried to push him back. Finally he released her. The detective withdrew her head rapidly and inhaled audibly. She looked up at Huertas, as she stabilised her breath. When their gazes locked he finally spoke:

"Longer," he simply said, with a smile on his face, and Angelica nodded.

She inhaled deeply and took the penis into her mouth. Once again Ramon held her head in place, while his large cock remained whole in her throat. The detective lost the sense of time as she held her breath. At one point she gagged, but Huertas did not release her; she did not try to push him away either. She gagged again, but the grip remained. Her vision was slowly becoming foggy, when Ramon finally let her go. Angelica's body jerked backwards and she struggled for air.

"Good," she heard him say from above, "put your hands behind your back."

Angelica was still stabilising her breath, but she obeyed. She sensed that this was a test of some kind and she wanted to pass it flawlessly. Huertas let her rest for a moment, before he grabbed her head again and began to fuck her face.

Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

Soon the familiar sounds filled the room. Ramon left the detective even less space to breathe than Zag had previously, so she had to struggle for air. But she kept her hands obediently behind her back and never tried to break free.

Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

More time passed. Angelica was getting a lot of cock, but not enough oxygen. She began to gag, but managed to remain in place and keep her hands behind her back.

Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

Again when her vision was getting foggy Huertas released her. As she struggled for air the man waited there with his raging erection.

Angelica had been attending to his cock for a while now, but he did not seem to be any closer to cumming. She did not ponder on the matter though, because when she stabilised her breathing Ramon extended his hand and helped her stand up. He gestured towards the nearest bed. The detective got on top of it and assumed the doggy-style position. She imagined that a man like Huertas would take her from behind, that he would spank her ass and pull her hair. But he surprised her. He DID slap her booty, but only once.

"On your back," he told her and she complied.

Ramon fucked Angelica in a missionary position. He did not lick her pussy, because she had taken a few creampies already, but somehow she was certain that he could perform wonders with his tongue. Huertas definitely knew how to use his penis. He might have been using her body for his own pleasure, but he clearly was able to return the pleasure in the process. Their eyes remained locked most of the time, so they could observe each other's growing arousal. Angelica kept moaning almost the entire time. She was also the first to climax. This might not have been the loudest orgasm of the night, but it definitely was the most pleasurable one. Considering that a few cocks had fucked her pussy already that was an impressive achievement by Ramon. The clenching of her vaginal muscles pushed Huertas over the edge as well and he filled her pussy with a voluminous load. They fucked for a while longer, until their climaxes subsided. Huertas did not kiss the detective on the lips, but kissed her breasts instead. He played with them softly for a while, before finally letting them go.

"You're really good, baby," he said to Angelica, looking into her eyes, "we'll have to meet again."

Despite having fucked the boss himself the night did not end there. The detective got only a short time to rest, before someone grabbed her by the hair and yanked her upwards. Soon there were hands groping her breasts and buttocks, someone even pushed a finger into her anus. For a moment Angelica felt overwhelmed, but swiftly she managed to go with the flow. She ended up on all fours, taking a cock from both sides. They rode her hard and filled her with cum. Another pair of men fucked the detective on her back. Her head was hanging off the edge, so she could be easily face fucked. Her legs were again spread into the splits. This time she climaxed before being filled with semen.

THE ORGY ENDS

The orgy ended in the early morning. Angelica had no idea how many men she had fucked, but she suspected that she had swallowed a bucket of cum and received twice as much into her pussy. Even when it stopped she could feel hands groping her body. More than once fingers were pushed into her ass, fortunately it was spared the actual fucking. The detective had to exhibit her flexibility numerous times in various positions. She was not sure how many times she had climaxed either, certainly a lot. She felt violated, humiliated and exhausted... but also oddly satisfied. The orgasms were intense and pleasant. The semen tasted well, even if there was too much of it. Angelica enjoyed sex in general, her libido exceeded the average by far. And in her slut mode... well, she enjoyed sex even more. If someone had asked her whether she would undertake the mission, if she had known its outcome, the detective would answer - very much yes. The police work was a success and the price she had to pay with her body was acceptable. Angelica would have to sort it out in her mind later, but for now she was oddly calm and content. All she currently needed was to clean herself from all the fluids that covered her skin and rest rest rest.

Together with the other girls they reached the showers and washed off the remnants of the night. The detective planned to take a long relaxing bath later, but first she needed to get home and finally have some sleep. She packed her uniform into her bag, but put the money she had 'earned' into her purse. The gangsters, and especially their boss, had been fully satisfied with her services, so she got several thousand dollars. She would need to think about them later, they were dirty after all. The detective would have to return the uniform, because of the gear it contained. She hid the money not because she was greedy and wanted to commit fraud. She would simply need to inform the captain how she had managed to get such a sum. But that conversation needed to be well planned out and Angelica was in no shape to think about it. The gangsters were kind enough to order and pay for the taxis for the girls. Angelica gave the driver the 'safe' address, then sat back comfortably in the back seat. She took Brandi's phone and wrote "Fine" to Kelly; the latter being her captain's codename.

The taxi driver dropped the detective at her destination without asking any questions. It was clear that this was not his first time picking up girls from such a party. When he departed a plain van approached her. Her team was inside, they had been waiting patiently and unwittingly while she was being gangbanged. Angelica did not really want to see her colleagues right now, but she knew they were all genuinely worried about her safety. Plus she really welcomed the ride home.

Not many words were spoken during the ride. They all congratulated Angelica on her success and no-one mentioned the groping or the blowjob. Policemen might have been merciless with their jokes, but they knew when the time for joking was right and when it definitely was not. Currently everyone wanted to be sure that Angelica was safe, so they could all go to sleep with a feeling of a job well done. Tomorrow would be a busy day analysing all the acquired data, but the detective was going to be absent. She had earned a day off. The team dropped her off at her place and after the final "Thank you, Congratulations, Are you sure you don't need anything?" from Frank, they drove away.

As she made the final steps to her bed Angelica though about... Ramon Huertas. She had ambivalent feelings about him. As a police officer she obviously wanted to see him behind bars. But her inner slut also wanted to meet him again, so he could use her body and fuck her brains out. The detective locked the door behind her, stripped naked and got into her bed. She fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. Fortunately she got the chance to rest from thoughts about gangsters and sex, because her sleep was dreamless.