Undercover Cop

Story Info
Detective Angelica works as a hostess at a gangsters' party.
9.8k words
4.51
35.2k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a prequel to Undercover Cop: Captured. How the whole tale ultimately ends you can learn there. It also follows the events of Detective Cox: The Bargain. I recommend reading the latter before this. Or at least read the description of the main character which is included there, because I don't want to copy it here again.

I also wonder whether there's any interest in how the events in this story and "Captured" were bridged and how Angelica's relationship with the gang developed. Please, let me know in the comments if you want to read more about it.

----------------------------

THE INFORMATION

The outfit which Angelica was wearing on that day could be considered conservative, at least for her standards. The black skirt reached a few centimetres above the knee, the heels were 'only' nine centimetres tall and the white blouse exposed no cleavage. The detective still looked sexy and she was fully aware of that. But it was not a date outfit, so when Michael called her during the day and invited her for a coffee she almost felt underdressed. More importantly though, she realised that something was off. Bradford's invitations were never that spontaneous or on such short notice. Angelica did not have too much time to be curious though, because her service was not over yet; she knew she would get an answer in due time.

Before finally leaving the precinct Angelica added some colour to her lips. The bright red lipstick contrasted nicely with the black and white outfit. The detective was supposed to meet Bradford at a coffee shop, one in which they had never been before. Angelica's natural curiosity resurfaced and, while riding to the place, she pondered on the reasons for the conspiracy.

Michael was already there; he was dressed casually elegant, as usual, and looked indecently handsome, as always. Angelica thought that they made a really good pair. She approached the man and said:

"The best chestnuts are at the Place Pigalle."

"Excuse me?" he had been leaning forward, but stopped mid-motion to look at the detective quizzically.

"You're supposed to answer with a codeword," she replied with a poker face, "so I know that you're not being followed."

"Ha ha!" Bradford laughed, "so you realised that this isn't a regular date."

"Contrary to popular belief I became a detective NOT by sleeping with the commissioner. But I'm glad to see that even you still fall for my facade."

"Touché!" Michael replied with a grin, "let me get you a coffee before I lose another round."

They sat by an isolated table and ordered a coffee. Once they were alone Bradford said:

"I invited you here, because I have some information which I think could help you... professionally."

"The last time you had some information for me I ended up getting fucked," Angelica replied with a smirk.

"This time it might also be the case."

"Oh, I'm intrigued. Please, elaborate."

"A contact of mine told me about an incoming party. There'll be a lot of... businessmen, in whom you might be professionally interested."

"Will I get to know that contact?"

"Eventually, yes. But don't worry, she's trustworthy."

"It's my job to worry, especially when it's another woman."

"'Ha! Nothing slips past you. But the point is that they're looking for hostesses and she could help you get a job as one."

"I bet the job requires a playboy bunny costume."

"Even better. Are you interested?"

"Yes. Tell me more details and I'll relay them to my superiors."

Michael told Angelica several interesting names, the date and the location. He also promised to set up a meeting with the contact.

"Some people had already seen me in your company," the detective remarked at the end, "they could recognise me, if they saw me at the party."

"I don't have acquaintances in such circles. People who had seen you at my place won't be present there, especially my employees."

"Remember that my head is at stake."

"I would hate to see anything happen to your beautiful head."

THE PREPARATIONS

Two days later Angelica met with the contact, a pretty young woman named Maria. She was a girlfriend of one of the crime lords. The relationship was abusive, but she could not leave him and remain alive, while he was still free. Maria told the detective many important details, the hostesses' uniforms among them. The outfits consisted of a black fishnet bodystocking, tiny thong, leather corset, a choker made of the same fabric and ten centimetre tall heels. Maria showed the detective a photo of herself in such a 'uniform'. This was the kind of outfit which caused a woman to feel even more exposed than if she was completely naked. Angelica loved it, although she preferred not to wear one to work. The girls either brought their own or rented a set from the house. This created infinite opportunities for the tech department to insert surveillance equipment.

Frank, Angelica's captain, accepted the idea of her going undercover and the team devised a plan. The detective would carry a video camera and a microphone on her, but more importantly she would also have a pendrive with spyware hidden on her. Her goal would be to find the boss' computer and insert the pendrive into its port. Using the spyware the techies would take over the computer and the home network.

In addition to not getting caught Angelica would also have to endure the humiliation of being molested by the gangsters, which would inevitably occur. Frank was aware of these issues as well and wanted to discuss them with the detective, but she dismissed his concerns. As long as her life or health were not damaged, any injuries to her dignity would heal quickly. Those of her colleagues who were part of the team had a more casual police-like approach. They insisted on taking photos with Angelica once she had the full 'uniform' on. She agreed on the condition that they would wear matching outfits.

While the techies prepared their devices Angelica had to get a job. Maria scheduled her a meeting with one of the goons; his name was Julio and he was responsible for hiring new staff. The detective knew that this meant he was basically a pimp. Angelica carefully picked an outfit and makeup for the 'job interview'. When one saw the results they would have never guessed that it was an effect of a deliberate choice; which was exactly the goal.

The detective put on a plain blue sleeveless shirt and a simple white mini skirt; her underwear was also plain. On her feet she wore flat sandals. Her makeup on the other hand was heavier than usual; not yet trashy, but not something a reasonable woman would wear. Her height and physique remained uncommon, but there was no way to hide such features. If she had tried to, she would end up looking like Sean Connery pretending to be Japanese in You Only Live Twice. During her career the detective had met enough desperate young women to know that the final result of her transformation looked natural and was completely satisfactory. Angelica's new identity was not merely an outfit and makeup. She was also equipped with a cell-phone, fake ID and a rudimentary background. This was not an intelligence operation, but the police did not want to create unnecessary risk for their operative either.

There are two kinds of pimps: those who look as if they had been rummaging in a dumpster only moments ago and those who believe that BA Baracus had been too modest with jewellery. Pete the pimp belonged to the latter category. On the positive side he was at least clean and groomed, but Angelica had to suppress a smile when she first saw him. As she had expected he shamelessly ogled her body from head to toe, twice. After all that was a part of the 'interview' for that kind of job.

"You're not bad lookin'," Pete said when he finally finished checking out Angelica's front, "turn around."

When she did she immediately felt the weight of the pimp's gaze on her buttocks. The gaze was soon followed by a palm.

"Nice ass," Pete groped her buttock for a moment, then said "strip."

Angelica was mentally prepared for something like that, but Brandi was not supposed to be a whore, so the detective acted out her role.

"But I'm supposed to be wearing clothes during the party."

"But you're supposed to strip here," the pimp replied.

"Will I get the job if I strip?"

"You won't if you don't."

Angelica decided that Brandi would capitulate after such an argument and began to take off her clothes. This was not a striptease of any sorts, she simply followed the plain command until she stood there in nothing but panties.

"Panties too," Pete said.

Angelica hesitated only for a moment, just to stay in the role, then took the final item off as well. Pete's hands were on her naked skin almost instantly. He grabbed her exposed buttocks with both palms and began to grope them.

"Nice ass," he repeated the 'compliment' after a moment, "turn around."

Angelica complied, knowing what would happen next. Pete grabbed her boobs with both hands and squeezed them lightly.

"Nice tits too," he commented in a dry voice, flaunting his broad vocabulary, "you'll be popular."

"So I got the job?"

"Yeah, you got the job," Pete answered, finally letting Angelica's breasts go, "Maria told you about the dress code?"

Such a fancy term for hooker clothes, the detective thought, but aloud answered:

"She did, yes."

"You got your own or we can rent you."

"I'll have my own."

"You can also earn some more after the party. Some girls choose to stay longer and do a few tricks. But that's up to you."

Pete sounded surprisingly gentle for a pimp. Angelica remained in her role and asked:

"How much?"

"Depends on what you do. Oral, pussy, anal and so on. If you do all you'll get one thousand per hour."

"Wow!" Angelica did not need to act that part, she was genuinely astonished. That was a lot of money, Brandi would surely consider the offer, "I... I'll think about it," she replied after a short pause.

"Good. Sit down."

Still naked, the detective sat on a suspiciously looking black couch. Pete told her the necessary details about her job, including the basic 'wage'; he was also a bit more specific about the money for the extra activities. She knew from experience that a girl like Brandi would most likely prostitute herself for such sums. Finally the briefing was over and Angelica could put her clothes back on. Her dignity was injured, but she did not allow herself to be bothered by that. She knew she would have to endure much more, if she wanted to put these crooks behind bars. The detective had no intentions of having sex with any of the gangsters at the party, but she made a mental note to take a contraceptive pill nevertheless.

The corset and the choker were tailor made for Angelica. Not merely for her comfort, but also to give the techies the opportunity to insert all the necessary devices. There was a risk that the gangsters would check the detective for any wiretapping, so she needed to be able to turn the whole system on and off. It was all perfectly hidden within the clothes, but at the same time easily accessible for Angelica. The corset had another hiding spot, this one for keys. Those had been provided by the few most popular manufacturers and were supposed to open all of the common locks. The technical aspects, the backup team and the whole plan of operation were ready well before the party. Now it was all up to Angelica to successfully infiltrate the mob.

THE PARTY

Pete had told Angelica to arrive earlier on the day of the party, so that she and other new girls could be instructed. It soon turned out that the gangsters were a bit cautious indeed and scanned the girls and their bags for wiretapping. As planned, Angelica's devices were turned off, so the guard found nothing. Still in her casual clothes the detective and a few other girls were shown the locker room, where they left their bags. Then they were led around these parts of the mansion where they were supposed to work. Their guide was a cute little man with the voice and mannerism stereotypically homosexual. Angelica was grateful for that, at least one man would keep his hands off their bodies. The detective tried to get to know the other girls too, one never knew when that could come in handy. Neither of them was as tall as Angelica, so she stood out in that respect, but they were all sexy and should attract male gazes and hands to the same extent. The last thing the detective needed was to become the centre of attention.

The girls were also shown a room in which some of them might later 'work', if they chose to do so. Angelica had no intentions of performing that kind of work, even though money was rather impressive. She stayed in her role though and feigned interest. The room was spacious, but also quite tightly packed with furniture. Small beds, couches and armchairs, all covered with sheets, so that the upholstering would not get spoiled with various bodily fluids too much. Apparently even perverted gangsters could be considerate.

Eventually all the girls went to the locker room to change into their uniforms. There was no space for privacy in that room, but no-one seemed to be bothered by nudity. It was obvious that this was not the first time these girls would be earning money by showing off their bodies, even if it was their first time at this particular place. Angelica on the other hand was a newbie and her acting skills were not good enough to conceal it. Fortunately the girls were kind enough to encourage her and offer some advice. The locker room was full of mirrors, so the hostesses could check out their clothes and fix the makeup. Just as Angelica had predicted the bodystocking only caused her to feel more exposed. The thin nylon fabric was transparent and the few patterns on its surface did nothing to cover the detective's large breasts. The corset emphasised her hourglass figure, but did not cover anything important and the tiny thong was almost symbolic. The high heels increased the overall sexiness, but they also made the detective stick out in the crowd due to her height. The choker played an important role in the surveillance, but it also added a feeling of subservience; which was most likely the reason why it was a part of the uniform. Angelica lingered slightly longer than the rest, so she could turn her gear on.

"Here I come," she whispered and left the locker room.

The guests had already begun to arrive, so some snacks and drinks needed to be delivered right away. There were more than enough girls to serve that purpose though and it had been organised that way intentionally. Their role was not only to deliver food, but more importantly to serve as eye-candy; and most likely as 'hand-candy' too. The latter suspicion was confirmed almost immediately when a man patted Angelica's buttock. She reacted in a way in which she was supposed to, by smiling and asking:

"Can I help you?"

"Not yet, sexy. Later," the man replied. He then patted her again, in a dismissive manner.

Angelica had expected that she would be treated like an object and managed to take it with the mindless bimbo smile. But only the mission allowed her to tolerate such treatment. Seeing all those gangsters behind bars would give her satisfaction that should compensate for any damage done to her dignity.

The 'compliments' were just as crude as the rest of the men's behaviour.

"That big bitch is really hot."

"Look at that ass!"

"I prefer her huge boobs."

"Those long legs. I wonder how wide they can spread."

Angelica had visited enough strip clubs, for professional reasons, that she was familiar with such talking. She did not mind the words themselves, but it bothered her a bit that the police officers at the receiving end of their system could hear it as well; and recorded it. The detective was certain that she would hear these 'compliments' later at the precinct. None of the inconveniences stopped her from performing her job. Serving as an eye candy only made it easier. She made sure to approach every man at the party and point the camera at him. The recorded voice lines could also serve as means of identification. Usually the price she paid for these recordings was being touched inappropriately.

Angelica intended to sneak out and find the computer later. For now the company was still mostly sober, which meant that the men were not only more perceptive, but also discussed more serious matters and it could be useful to record them. The gangsters would not stay sober for too long though, there was more than enough booze and drugs present to intoxicate a small town.

The detective just brought a drink which one of the men had ordered. He was sitting in a chair next to a pair of colleagues. He took it from her with one hand and placed the other on her thigh. The man caressed her nylon covered skin from crotch to the knee.

"So, babe," he said, "are you going to stay later and do some tricks?"

"I... don't know," she replied with the level of hesitancy she thought they would expect from such a girl, "I'm still thinking about it."

"Don't think too much with that little head of yours. We'll make it worth your time."

He moved his hand upward and squeezed her buttock.

"I'd love to fuck that sweet ass of yours."

"Ass nothing!"

The little group was approached by a short stocky man. His bald head was at the height of Angelica's breasts.

"I have a better idea!" the man continued, "I wanna fuck these melons."

He pressed his face in the detective's breasts and pressed them from both sides with his hands.

"Ah!" she yelped in surprise, but then turned it into a laughter. Angelica did nothing to stop him, although she wanted to kick him in the nutsack.

"These boobs are heaven," the man said when he finally pulled his head back, "I can't wait to fuck 'em later."

"Let me try," another one said, as he stood up.

Angelica had no choice but to stand there sheepishly and allow the man to grope her breasts. He was not exactly gentle, but was not rough either; which did not make the experience pleasant anyway. He finally let go of the detective's body and she was sent on some errands. She kept thinking that the whole event had been recorded by the police; the jokes would have no end.

When Angelica returned to a different group of men a similar story occured; this time someone wanted to check her legs. The man squatted down behind her and began to ride his palms from her calves up to her buttock.

"Damn!" he exclaimed with genuine enthusiasm, "I can't wait to see how wide you can spread these, baby."

"Yeah," someone else agreed, "she might be the best fresh fuck we ever had."

Angelica did not like where the conversation was going, but was not in a spot to complain. The man caressed her nylon covered legs for a few more moments. Sometimes he was gentle, but occasionally he would grope her strong thighs possessively. When he finished and stood up, he was swiftly replaced by another man.

"This chick has the best legs of the bunch," he said as he squatted down and began to touch her.

"By far!" someone else agreed, "they're longer than my whole wife is tall."

"That's what you get for having a midget fetish."

The whole company laughed at the lame joke and Angelica just stood there with a thoughtless smile on her face. At least she hoped it was thoughtless, she would not want the men to read her real thoughts.

As the party went on, more drugs and alcohol got consumed, the company became even more touchy and crude. There was no longer any point for eavesdropping, because they were no longer talking business. The gangsters also became a lot less perceptive and always easily distracted by a sexy body closest to them. It was the time to proceed to phase two of the operation. The hostesses always had an excuse for going into the mansion, so Angelica had no problems getting indoors. During her career the detective had searched enough such houses to know more or less where certain rooms could be located. Some amount of luck was still necessary, but it was an educated guess. Unnoticed by anyone, Angelica sneaked up to the first floor, which was not so easy to perform quietly in high heels, and picked a room where she suspected an office could be located. The doors were closed which suggested that something important should be behind them. The detective had undergone some basic training, but she was still not a locksmith. Fortunately she managed to pick the right key on her second try. The lock opened with a quiet click. The door hinges were oiled properly, so they did not make any noise.