All Comments on 'Undercover Cop - Captured'

by mattpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous ending to an equally ridiculous story. She gets gangbanged by a punch of pond scum, no STD's, no pregnancy, then she's right back to work, ready to solve all the world's problems again? Wtf.

yankeeman7yankeeman7over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one, strong work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the ending. I don't come here for real, I come here for sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

beautiful nd srong.

hitmebabyhitmebabyabout 2 years ago

I loved this more than I expected to! An interesting and nontraditional take on noncon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your writing style is so dry that you sucked all of the naughtiness and enjoyment out of the story. I felt like someone was reading a recipe for a very bland chicken soup. The premise was hot and promising, but the delivery fell thru, leaving me very bored and disinterested....also, zero empathy build up for the characters...to the point that I really didn't give a shit as to what might happen to any of them!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pat me to

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermattpantyhose@mattpantyhose
Currently I have several different sets of stories or universa, if I may use such a sophisticated description: 1. The fantasy world with Aeriella as the protagonist in most of the stories. They are loosely connected by plot, but it is still best to read them in the order in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES