All Comments on 'Undercover Cop Ch. 00'

by IngridSwenson

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubalmost 11 years ago
You should put...

Willing cuckold in the tags since this is obviously that kind of story!

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotalmost 11 years ago
I'd

divorce her ass as soon as she walked out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just change the god damned name of the fucking category to cuckolds. That is all the fuck we have posted here anymore. It's fucking BULLSHIT every fucking day! Too many sick perv wimps for me anymore. I'm done with this sick shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No job is worth a divorce

Sorry, undercover or not, sex outside of the marriage is cheating. As soon as she leaves the husband should leave as well. Save a lot of heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's a Story

It is just a story and if you don't like that sort of thing, don't read it then complain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice try lol...

He was way too easily persuaded. Thought this had potential but just another excuse for one spouse to play.

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 11 years ago
NO ****ing Way

To think he would agree is S T U P I D. To think she would agree is more than being S T U P I D. Does she have secret cravings / lusts / fantasies? The marriage is dead at the end.

wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago
*sigh*

another creepy cuckold story....guy gettin off on his wife gettin it on with others......:(

tags should include cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very true

i whole heartedly agree that this is nothing more than a cuckold story with the wife going outside her marraige. i know that cops are sometimes compassionate about a case but no way would a married cop put herself in this position. but for those that like this sort of thing then hooray for you. maybe he can go undercover as a male escort to catch a perp who preys on defenseless horny women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please don't bother to continue

It's obvious where this crap is going. If you continue, post it uder "fetish", or at least place "CUCK ALERT!!!" at the top. And please seek help for your self-image issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hey i liked it a lot

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is even dumber than just dumb

she not only gets fucked in the end she gets killed. good for him, no divorce necessary.

he should say good by now and make a souvenir picture.

and no I'm not keen of blood and violance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't know....

I actually think the premise is creative and pretty original, and promises for some hot sex, etc. It's kind of absurd, but workable. The problem for me is the quick acquiescence by hubby, that's where SOD is strained to the breaking point. Also don't like the reluctant/unwilling cuck theme personally. If he was kind of laizze-faire about fidelity (maybe a little swinging in their past, a little side action to keep him warm at night....), it could make for a hotter fantasy.

Still, I can see that this could develop into a hot story, especially for those who have this fantasy. Plus, you'll enrage the BTB ragers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more wimp/cuck shit

Divorce should have been filed for the cunt even briniging up the possibility. A true loving wife would have told the captain to shove his case up his ass. 1 star for being a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You fools!!!!!!

These are POLICE OFFICERS. They risk their lives every day so you and me can sleep safely every night with our virgin wives. Enough of this wimp, cuck, slut shit. This is a gritty story of the reality of protecting our family values.

katibkatibalmost 11 years ago
Nice idea, but...

Good writing, But why must you make the husband feel excitement at the idea of his loving wife in a brothel? Seems to me that more of an emotional impact would be obtained if the husband objected to his wife's intention to go along with the chief's plan for her to engage in undercover work. You have eliminated valuable themes of jealousy, marital fidelity, remorse, and love in return for...what? Probably explicit descriptions of sex acts. We'll see how your story plays out.

rainbow001rainbow001almost 11 years ago
Too Easy

I agree with the last anon. The male lead gave in way too easy and too fast to even make a believable story line out of it. Stretching the line of credibility that far makes it hard for me to get involved with the characters. Don't think that the police would allow one of there own to become a prostitute under any circumstance anyway. I'm glad you took the time to share your writing with us and i hope you continue to write.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Seems Transparent

This is a vehicle for justifying adultrery and getting the spouse to concur. Even so, a cute fantasy for a woman. Not so much for a man.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
OK

Just another interesting way for a wife to become a whore. The hubby is an idiot and would suck a cock if she told him to!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it keep going

and for the people who biching about cuckold stories dont fucking read Loving Wife section!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
silly story

Why not a serial killer club where the only way to catch them is to become a serial killer. What crap another one for the teen boys who believe that life is a wank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: love it keep going

Cuckoldry is a FETISH. They have a category for that. Loving Wives is not a fetish. 2+2=4! Understand now?

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
Different

Something new and untried to my knowledge. congrats. look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chucky cop no way,wife wants to be a whore no way any p.d. Would not let that happen.we

Once a cop sleep with the clients she cannot testify and would be dismissed from the force. No normal police dept would put one of there own out their like that. So this author is writing a sick fantasy. If any of you like this , get a life!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ChuckY author stop writing this trash.

To the author get a life and go back into the toilet .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start

I wonder if the husband will be excited as well when she get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Little Fag Boy

Writing about big cocks and jacking his little dick. I suppose in this town the undercover cops also shoot up drugs when doing undercover drug busts. Story premise is stupid, lil dude!

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtalmost 11 years ago
not bad

Good attempt not impressed about the cuck rout u could of had her storming out but thats ur choice keep at the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Easy out

She coild be an office msnager or something at the whorehouse. I'm no lawyer but i imagine it is illegal in most western countries for the undercover cop to engage in sex for the purposes of an undercover sting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Start!

Forget the negative reviews...this is a fantasy. Can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave up

when the whole story hinged on whether dumb hubby knew or did not how many brothels exist in said city. 8? 9? No six,,,, if he hadn't been so fucking dumb the case wos solved already. Jeez.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Cops can't

If she were to go undercover as a hit-person, she could not kill people (even ones needing to be shot) in order to maintain her cover! Ain't happening as an undercover whore! Besides, what if the culprit was a guy invested in the target bordello, just getting rid of his strongest opposition?

Highly unusual for a cop to move up to detective as quickly as Sweetie did! Maybe the chief really does know she will fit into this role very easily?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it, ready for more

This is a good beginning, and a good direction its moving in. Ignore the haters, they are welcome to not read the next one.

trysttrystalmost 11 years ago
Write on!

Great start. Ready for more.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Come On!

Another wimp husband story dressed up some. So his "loving" wife is going to move out, live in a brothel for months, but she always will be his and loves only him, that is except while she is a whore for everyone else.....what a crock!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Just Dressed UP

Sorry, this one upset me enough I had to write a second comment. What bothers me the most is how accepting of the plan he is, and how willing she is. There is no tension in either of them. She decides to be a whore, he vacillates for a min or two then helps pack so she can leave. Just another way to write a wimp cuckold story which I guess is OK if both parties agree that their marriage should go in that direction. So...for me the whole idea of the wife becoming a whore, even to catch a killer, is not beyond reason. What happens to the marriage? What happens later, does she stay a whore, does he become a total wimp.....no discussion about the consequences.....no tension...frankly I hated the way he just rolled over and accepted her decision to leave him to live in a brothel as a whore.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Mis wrote

I meant, the whole concept is beyond reason......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumb Story!

You have got to be kidding! No husband would ever agree to that no matter the circumstances. Besides, it is illegal for a law enforcement officer to commit a crime when under cover!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not for long

She will always belong and love her husband but that will change over time and who knows she may even fall for one of her high end clients! Well written but they will long over several months into her undercover work. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Next day

David filed for Divorce and suited the PD, that was years a go, he was given 2 Million dollars and his freedom . 2 years later he remarried, they have 3 beautiful little girls.

Ingrid is a full time whore and a miserable bitch.

The End

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hay, lets see what Ingred can come up with!

Looks like young Ingred is attempting her first story, and a series at that. Its a fiction short story. Give her some room!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue!

This plot is a long time fantasy of mine. Can't wait to read the next part!

Please write on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
waiting for the next chapter..

Nice plot author. Hope you keep up the good work and roll out the new chapter/s soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story!

Hope you will continue to share on literotica :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
finish

It has been a year and a half. Finish the damn story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

I wish authors wrote about things they know or at least do the research needed. Undercover doesn't mean under the covers. Bang there I just shot this story. Now please bury it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One key question is never even raised

He's worried that she might end up his ex-wife at the end of this? That should be secondary to the worry that he might be her widower at the end of this if it goes wrong. For a cop not to even look at that angle when putting one of their own in harm's way is highly abnormal and negligent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Start...

this story really got the kink every cucky hubby got..Please continue.. if possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have had so many dreams of being an undercover female police woman, helping to break up prostitution rings and bringing pimps to justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually loved this story. I am trying to find a story I read over a year ago about a wife who was passed around and fucked by several of her husband's co-workers in view of her husband who was physically held from interfering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous