Undercover Freak: Size Queen-After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her huffing strained breaths were music my ears as I edged forward drawing my knees up under the back of her thighs. I assumed the frog on a Lilypad position between her splayed out legs, multitasking as the undersides of her massive breasts started to appear. It ended up being a struggle of epic proportions because despite its elasticity, the brassiere clung hard to her sides.

Holly winced a bit and ground her teeth, but otherwise did not assist or impede my progress. I kept at it finding the half exposed portions of her saucer sized areolas starting to appear. The sight of those half circles encouraged a more frenetic response as my thumbs slid around the front of her cleavage working her brassiere revealing those exciting nipples.

Her breasts spilled out forcefully, revealed as even larger than I thought. They were the size of watermelons, easily bigger than my head. This set off an excited frenzy as I handled the closest one squeezing it with both hands running my thumbs over the prominent nipple until she squirmed. It was swollen like a raspberry. Holly gasped aloud when my lips closed around it, suddenly shifting underneath me.

"HEY, WAIT!!" It was too late.

My mouth was filled with a wetness, saccharine sweetness flowing to the corners of my gullet. It was a sustained squirt hitting the back of my mouth as Holly rocked and shifted reaching up handling the back of my head. I eased up looking at the tiny bubbles of wetness on the surface of her nipple. I raised up finding Holly looking away, flushed.

"You, lactate?"

"Yeah, you gotta fucking problem with that shit, huh?"

Her sports bra had been turned inside out revealing two circular breast pads. Holly Santos was a mother, and this added a dimension to our impromptu tryst. There were questions I wasn't going to ask. I recalled the enticing peek offered in the restaurant and her actions once we entered the room. Her initial posture hunched over in a fetal position.

"No, but I wanna know some nigga ain't gonna kick the door in on us."

Despite my question both of my hands were cupping the outsides of her breasts mashing them together. She was bloated with milk as my actions caused a few bursts of wetness, running freely from her swollen nipples afterwards.

"I'm by myself; I ain't got nobody, alright?" Holly sounded rueful, still looking away lost in some recent memory.

"Hey, look at me bitch."

"WHAT?!!"

She sounded ready to throw hands, but I stole a kiss. There was no tongue or anything overtly passionate about it, only a nonverbal acknowledgment of her admission. She responded kissing me back until our tongues were entwined.

"You don't mind if I help myself; I mean I won't if you need it, okay?"

Holly scoffed still cupping the back of my head, roughly mashing it down on her right breast. She reacted instantly moaning as I vacuum sucked on the available nipple. Her milk was really sweet, the taste close to almond with a bit of oily texture to it, overall. She began squeezing it in pumping fashion giving me my fill of her bounty.

"Get the other one too, nigga." Her voice was husky and labored, moaning sensually as I took the other teat into my mouth sucking hard, swirling my tongue on the areola. The little bumps surrounding that prominent nipple were sensitive to the touch. My endowment had been resting inside her snatch the whole time.

"AWWWWW YEAH, SUCK'EM DERRICK!! SUCK MY TITTIES, DRINK ME!!" Her pelvis was rolling and arching up into the base of my cock. I was barely moving, allowing Holly to go at her own pace. She was triggered something fierce by the stimulation.

"BITE THE NIPPLES, CHEW 'EM UP BABY!! THAT-AWWWNNNN, THAT SHIT FEELS GOOD!!" My teeth sank into the buoyant flesh of those huge breasts as I alternated between them ramping up my actions below the waist. Holly was sopping wet, our combined actions causing audible splashes and queefs. I could feel the muscles in her stomach flexing as she let out a breathy moan.

Both of us were drenched in perspiration but my face was dripping with her wetness. Holly really got into it pinching her nipples inundating with squirts of milk until I acquiesced suckling each breast one at a time before taking both nipples between my teeth. I grinded down on her rubbery nips causing a tremor to run through her zaftig proportions that caught me up in its wake.

"AWW-AWWW-AWWWWNNNN, I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING BABY, AWWWNNN!!" I found her voice exponentially stimulating. Her aural climax starting as a breathy yawn evolving into a throaty series of gasps as her cunt snapped down on the middle on my shaft. I couldn't help it anymore wrapping her tightly in my arms as Holly followed suite.

She bit down into her lip whining in distressed, muffled fashion going into overdrive twerking her crotch in a wrenching motion that felt like she was trying to wring me out. Things got even more animated as her belly undulated and shook a bit as I did my part, spearing her cunt with decisive strokes. I don't think I was bottoming out, hitting one of Holly's walls instead. It was a target and I thumped the fuck out of it as she lost it making some weird sound I'd never heard before. It was somewhere between a guttural growl and childish sobbing, incessant.

All four of her limbs clamped down on my midsection trapping me in a human iron maiden as Holly squirmed and humped out her orgasm caring little I was there. Her swollen puss was moving in a counter clockwise motion almost creeping jerkily away from my thrusts, only to stop for milliseconds letting me poke her. She was stroking me out, her thick arms reaching up hooking hands over the back of my shoulders. I wasn't going anywhere. My face was completely engulfed by her massive mams, her sweet tasting essence drizzling into that deep cleavage. Her legs tightened up in the small of my back, actually bucking. Holly was now literally fucking, herself.

"FUUUUHHHHH-FUH-FAAAWWWKKK IT, AWWWW!!" I was nearly snapped in two as her lower back arched up off the bed into my pelvis while she tightened her interlocked legs into the small of my back simultaneously.

My hand position mimicked her own reaching under her arms, fingers digging into her shoulders. Then it was over as Holly flopped down on the mattress releasing me with her extremities splayed apart devoid of strength. She looked thoroughly fried, the post coital bliss reading across her cherubic features. A third of my throbbing cock was still buried inside her snatch, unfulfilled as I addressed the elephant in the room.

"Holly, you ain't gonna leave me hanging, are you?" Her head raised up enough to look down at her muff, partially impaled. She covered her face with both hands, snickering.

"Alright man, come and get these." She wearily cupped the outsides of her breasts, pushing her enormous glistening, oily breasts together. I was a little trashed myself, slowly mounting her chest.

The only way to really appreciate her massive breasts, was from this position atop her thick body. Her breasts barely flattened, the tops of those honey soaked mams cradling her chin and cheeks. One could almost describe them as pillows perfectly cradling my member. Holly was still blissfully euphoric as I started driving my member through her huge knockers. The entirety of my endowment was hidden from view. Both of the dueling halves massaged my shaft independently and in tandem. Her nipples were fully engorged pointing at the ceiling of our rented boudoir.

"I bet you like sliding your dick between these big ass titties; I bet you've been wanting to jizz all over them since the first time you saw me, eh payaso? Come on Derrick, wax these motherfucking titties for me!!" Her voice was soft and encouraging, almost cooing encouragement.

"AWWWWW YEAH, THAS RIGHT BABY; CUM ON THESE BIG ASS TITTIES!! WAX 'EM UP REAL GOOD FOR ME!! JUST KEEP CUMMMING UNTIL AIN'T NO MO' LEFT!!" Halfway through her sexual coaching, I started blowing thick ropes of jizz in torrents between the deep valley between her enormous breasts. Part of it was the tits; the rest was the matronly sound of her voice. There was this trilling quality to it that only a black person would respond to, something embedded in the psyche.

"Oh, look what you did, Derrick; look at the mess you made of my titties, baby." The soft playfulness in her voice exposed the practiced cooing used to get me over the hump. This woman knew her strengths and played to them expertly.

Holly released her knockers letting her arms rest at her sides allowing them to naturally part. They were meaty and thick with the slightest bit of jiggle, partially pooling in her armpits and the top of her biceps. I'd truly made a mess of her torso with oily pools of precum intermingles with gooey strands of cum. I stared mesmerized at the deluge of milky discharge, using my member to spread it around a bit as Holly rolled her neck and shoulders, shifting underneath.

"You can get up off my chest now." There was a starkness in her voice that struck me like a slap in the face as she brought a hand up to her chest. She scrunched up her face looking at my cum slowly running down her fingers.

I sat beside her watching as her other hand covered her muff. There was some writing on her mound, script like writing in Spanish. I didn't care to ask what it meant just looking at the voluptuous opportunist beside me.

"Hey, you ain't falling in love with me or nothing, are you?" Holly noticed.

"Uh, you ain't got nothing to worry about." She began to stir as I averted my gaze downward looking at my own depleted cock.

"Good, I always get guys trying to put a ring on it when I give 'em that good, good. Fuck, you lasted longer than I expected Derrick; you work out or something?" She scooted to her side of the motel bed losing her socks and shoes.

"Nope." Holly glanced back over her shoulder, still slightly flushed.

"You sure you ain't catching feelings, Derrick?"

"I'm not sprung; honestly, I'm just glad you're basic. Hell, at least you didn't try to shove a dildo up my ass." She stood on her side of the bed processing my reply. I wondered if she'd caught the backhanded compliment but didn't care about the consequences if she did.

Holly Santos was basic.

"You were serious about that?!! I-I thought you made that shit up because my story was so awesome!"

"Didn't tell you a story, I told the truth." Holly whistled tapping her huge bust as she walked around the edge of the bed into my field of vision. I glanced up at her face finding a cheesy, fake looking smile, all teeth.

"Sorry about pouring those cups of water on your head."

"Oh, we weren't making up for that just now, Holly?" She giggled reaching out playfully rubbing the top of my head. After a few seconds, I started kneading one of her thighs.

"I really did kick the shit out of my mom; I wasn't lying about it either."

"Whatever."

"Come on, let's get cleaned up, baby."

She offered her hands letting them hang in front of my face until I relented taking them. Holly Santos was worlds stronger than she looked easily yanking me up to my feet. Holly gave me a light hug pressing her naked body against mine. It seemed like she was looking for some kind of response repeating the action two more times before my hand found its way to her left breast. I gave it a hearty squeeze prompting her to cup the underside of my balls doing the same. Her hand drifted up to my shaft using it as a fleshy leash to lead me into the bathroom and the adequate standup shower. I cupped one of her butt cheeks as she slid the door back, turning on the shower.

"I don't know about this; looks like we might have to order out." There was one small bar of orange colored soap in the shower dish.

"I think it'll work out." Holly replied tying her bushy mane up in a ponytail.

"Yeah, I think you're right." She took the bar wetting it before lathering up my chest.

I liked the feel of her hands roaming over my body. It felt good to be touched by a woman like this. She spreads the suds down my abs into my crotch lathering up my cock. Holly used the palm of her hand in tandem with a twirl of the wrist creating a twisting motion that was heavenly.

"That feels good; you really know how to stroke a dick. I get the impression you've done this a few times." I noticed her eyes narrow as a sneaky looking smirk appeared on her lips.

"Well, since you implied...I didn't always have these huge tits, you know; they were a small D-Cup in eighth grade and my fake mother made me cover them up. Actually got one of those compression bras to hide my boobs and made me wear two t-shirts over that. That shit made me look frumpy and lumpy, got my peers at school calling me gerbil. My hair was perpetually nappy back in the day, too."

"That's fucked up; my dad was too cheap to take me to a barber. I spent my formative years with the brotherman's buzz cut."

"Shut up; I'm telling a story." I bit my lower lip as she continued stroking my cock with that soap and two hands.

"So like I said, mom wanted me functionally androgynous and chaste. There was no way I was getting out of that shit, so after too many belt whippings, I went all in with the "Butch" aesthetic. Started wearing oversized jerseys and baggy jeans with boots. People thought I was a lesbian, most of the girls didn't fuck with me either. I was a nerd in the weird girl category; and then I had to go and fuck it up."

"What happened?"

"Stuart Miller." She stopped playing with my cock, looking entranced for a second as I pictured some jock pretty boy fuck, a little jealous.

"Stuart Miller?"

"Yeah, he lived down the street from me in the valley; lived in this apartment complex for lower income families. We were hanging out since I was a freshman, going to movies and comic book stores; basically acting like a couple when we totally weren't. He was a nerd too, actually one hell of a nerd. All that hanging out kind of drifted into our school. His mother fucked up some paperwork somewhere and he ended up transferring in my school. He was so fucked scared and it was like blood in the water for all those sharks prowling the hall."

"I can relate."

"Yeah sure, do my back Derrick." It was work in the small cramped shower, but Holly managed to turn her back to me drawing her bushy ponytail over her shoulder. I didn't mind the view in the least.

"Stuart was getting a hell of an ass kicking around campus, pretty shitty stuff but hey, it was a ghetto school, so you know how it goes. We were each other's support system hanging so tight that people started calling us the king and queen of the nerds. It was doubly fucked up because the guys were clowning him about dating a lesbian. It got so bad that he started ducking me. That motherfucker was doing that shit for a couple of weeks before I caught up to him."

"Did you beat his ass?"

"Yeah, I caught him around the block, shoved him against a mailbox and went to town on his ribs. Since he was trying to get a come up on my dime; I didn't feel like he was my friend anymore. I broke his fucking glasses and you know what he did?"

"What?"

"He took it everything and then the bitch, apologized. Went home without his glasses and left me standing there with bruised knuckles. Never fought back, just did his best to keep me from hitting him in the face the whole time. I had his broken glasses in my hands when my dad drove by on his way to work. Dad knew me like the back of his hand, so I copped to fucking Stuart up. Dad promptly took me back home and whipped my ass for bullying."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I'm a blatina mutt; so everything is fucking blended in the house, Derrick. In my mom's culture, the Mexican culture, the dad reigns supreme and they have this weird way of punishing you for transgressions."

"I'm almost afraid to ask."

"Don't weird out on me; it's just that corporal punishment is different. I lay on my bed ass up while he whips the shit out of my actual ass with a thick ass belt. Man, he really laid into me that day also telling me that I made him late for work. I was told to apologize and tell Stuart that he would buy him new glasses when he got paid. After he left, I sat there feeling like absolute shit."

"I bet."

"I started crying really hard, like the kind of crying you do when a family member dies or something. It was because I got pissed and really went in on him. That shit was wrong, and I knew it; but I wanted him to know how bad he made me feel. I sat there blubbering and taping those glasses back together, then I drug my sorry ass down to his door ringing the bell. Guess what Derrick?"

"Tell me, Holly."

"His mother whipped his ass too before rolling out to her man's place; so we were in the same boat as I returned the fucked up glasses. We made up and started hanging again, playing video games at his apartment. We just hugged it out, crying because we let a bunch of assholes split us apart. He started talking about how the guys kept calling me a lesbian and asking if he was taking it in the butt. He said they were asking him who the man was in the relationship, and that's when it happened."

"You two fucked?" I was softly caressing her back under the spray as steam filled up the enclosed shower.

"Shut up fool, escĂșchame, Derrick."

"Just asking questions, Holly." Any pretense of actually cleaning our bodies went out the window as I reached under her arms cupping the undersides of her heavy breasts.

"Well, I got him out of his pants because I wanted to prove how straight I was, so he got like, a bunch of hand jobs. It was my first time seeing a guy's dick and I was just kind of examining it, tugging, and pulling on it while both of us were holding a conversation. That fucker played it off with the talking shit, until he blew this big ass load all over the carpet. Some of that shit hit the fucking tv, too. I was so stupid back in the day; Stuart bullshitted me saying that if I didn't help him out, he might have to go to the hospital to get the rest of his jizz drained out by a doctor."

"Bullshit; you fell for something like that?!!"

"Fuck you man; didn't I mention how mom had a iron fucking grip on the crib. I didn't know shit about sex and I'd just hit eighteen, so I guess I was kind of a sheltered tard. Catholic household and strict, overbearing mother-HELLO DERRICK!! Well, anyway I jerked the fuck outta Stuart, but wouldn't let him touch me or nothing. He was cool because I really cleaned those pipes for him; even walked me back home because it got dark out. Unfortunately, my mother was already at home waiting with that belt."

"Sorry."

"She tried to bum rush Stuart yelling all this racist shit in Spanish, but I took one for the team getting in the way. Mom was like, "AWWW SHIT, YOU THINK YOU GROWN, HUH" and that was it for me right there. She started beating the shit out of me outside while I was telling Stuart to go home. She dragged me into the house screaming and beating my ass until the cops showed up at our door. My siblings were so scared they were hiding under the bed in their room."

"Did your mom go to jail for that shit?"

"Fuck no, both of the cops were Spanish too; they were like cool once they saw a fellow Mexican. Mom put on that fake professional face she used at work, even giving one of those fuckers one of dad's beers. No child services or even asking me if I was okay. They pulled up and I got the rest of that ass whipping and a little extra the next day."

"Extra?"

"Yeah, she called off from work and continued going in on me with the verbal. She was calling me a whore and saying my huge tits were making me hot in the ass for black dick. What a fucking hypocrite because I'm half black!! All of the fucking kids are half and half; that bitch wouldn't have dared say that shit if dad was home. She was going full rage Mommy Dearest and I was stuck there with her in that house."